Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Sugiura Techniques I_vote_lcapSugiura Techniques I_voting_barSugiura Techniques I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Sugiura Techniques I_vote_lcapSugiura Techniques I_voting_barSugiura Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Sugiura Techniques Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Sugiura Techniques Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Sugiura Techniques Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Sugiura Techniques Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Sugiura Techniques Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Sugiura Techniques Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Sugiura Techniques Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Sugiura Techniques Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Sugiura Techniques Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Sugiura Techniques Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Sugiura Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

Sugiura Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Sugiura Techniques   Sugiura Techniques Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:15 pm

The Suigara Clan uses a special type of binding magic and attacking spells against enemies. To use the weaker spells, no Sacred is needed - for the later ones, the weapon must be drawn to focus the Reiatsu enough.
The sole exception are 'Magi' type Sugiura - those that completely lack both a Sacred and the potential to have a Guardian Beast. They can learn magic without having to use a Sacred.

Hoi: Designates a person as the target of the spell.
Joso: Designates an area as the target of the spell. Needs a high focus (Sacred drawn) and more Reiatsu.
Ketsu: Creates a barrier around the target enemy or area. The barrier can be used as a defensive messure around oneself, or to trap enemies for a short period of time. Enemies of the same or higher strength can break the barrier with a bit of effort. With a drawn Sacred, the barrier gets stronger.
Kai: Releases the barrier without causing damage.
Metsu: Collapses the barrier inwards, damaging all trapped inside. The more Reiatsu is used, the more devastating the explosion inside the collapsing barrier is. Can be used without a Sacred, the sword makes it stronger, however.
Tenketsu: Opens a dimensional rift in the barrier, disorting the Reiatsu of the one trapped inside, weakening the victim with time. Enemies that are far weaker than the user can be killed by this effect. Can only be used with a Sacred.
Zekkai: Using negative energy, the Suigara fires out an energy attack at the enemy, or repells an attack. A dark aura circles around the user of this technique. It does not require the use of a barrier beforehand, but a Sacred is needed. Since this increases negative feelings inside the user, frequent use is not recommoned, since it can cause depressions, destructive bloodrages or even suicidical thoughts.
Shinkai: Often called the strongest of the Suigara magics, this either creates a huge energy shield in front of the user to not only block, but reflect incoming attacks, or fires out many energy blades onto the target. This technique drains a huge amount of Reiatsu from the user, but has extreme force. If a target gets specified with the weaker spells, the attack has homing abilities. Without a Sacred, it can be deadly to even attempt to use it. Weaker Suigara would kill themselves by casting this.
Nenshi: Another way of binding, this creates a glowing energy thread in the collor of the Reiatsu of the user. It can be used to bind an enemy in place, struggle or torture him. It is connected directly to the palm of the user. This can be used without a Sacred.
Sekkai: Developed to be used against Suigara techniques and Bakudo, this can disrupt barriers by quite a bit, making it easier to break free.
Shuufuku: A healing spell that heals wounds and restores damaged objects. It first creates a weak barrier around the object or person, and then restoring Reiatsu is funeled into the barrier.
Shikigami: This creates small paper dolls that the user can use as measures of spying on enemies, since the user sees everything the small papercut does.
Musou: A technique to highten the body of the user. Pumping Reiatsu into the muscles, they get faster, react better and stronger, but give up capabilities with magic casting at the same time. Lasts for about 20 minutes.

As one of the basic magic categories, the Boundary Fields were long since forgotten in newer times, seen as old and outdated ways to use magic. Now, however, more and more magic-talented Sugiura strive to learn these magics, seeing as their versitale power gives each spell a big number of possible uses.
Old Sugiura will most likely know all or nearly all of these spells, while the younger generation needs to learn them in most cases. Only those specialized in magic will be able to use them all right from the start.

Boundary Field of Alert: A basic spell not suited for combat. It can be erricted around a rather large area and will alert the user of anyone entering, unless they can completely mask both Reiatsu and visibility, since the field checks for both things. Nearly all Sugiura are able to at least protect their own home with one of those. If the user is asleep, he/she will instantly wake up once someone intrudes the field.

Boundary Field of Hiding: Another basic shielding spell, this renders an object or person inside a seal on the ground, drawn out of Reiatsu of the user, invisible to the naked eye. However, Reiatsu can still be sensed, and the object/person is still there - noises can be heard, and the objects can still be touched. The largest recorded Boundary Field of Hiding at one time was big enough to fit Shimuras mountain into it completely. It needs a constant supply of spiritual energy to stay active.

Boundary Field of Destruction: A seal on the ground that is more of a trap than an active attacking spell. Once someone steps on the invisible seal on the ground, the boundary field is set loose by the user, and a stream out of pure energy or energy of the element the user has shoots out of it, damaging the trespasser. A skilled user can turn a normal area into a minefield. If one is VERY skilled with detecting spiritual energy, it is possible to sense the fields.

Boundary Field of Isolation: A combination of sealing and barrier techniques, this can store an object into a pocket dimension. A seal will appear on whatever object or body part it is sealed in, the size depending on the power and size of the object itself. Sealing a Sacred inside someones arm, for example, would turn the whole arm into the sealing point. The seal can be revoked only by the user, and it is not possible to seal the powers of someone else forever, unless the own power far exceeds the power of the sealed object. A variation of this can only be used by Shimura, and this variation can even seal people, Guardian Beasts or Sacreds until she wishes them released, making the most dire and feared punishment in Sugiura Law not death, but eternal sealing.
Back to top Go down

Sugiura Techniques
Page 1 of 1