Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Hiro Arjan I_vote_lcapHiro Arjan I_voting_barHiro Arjan I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Hiro Arjan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Hiro Arjan Empty
PostSubject: Hiro Arjan   Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:14 am

VIZARD

Name: Hiro Arjan

Personality:
Hiro will do anything for people the cares for. He doesn't want them to get hurt so he does everything he can to protect them, even if it means destroying anythign in his way. Hiro goes through a lot of terrible events and even though he might suffer. Hiro is also laid-back and anything but solemn,also a carefree guy, who's personality seems to attract many. He keeps most painful and conflicting thoughts inside, so he can "keep others from worrying about him".

Although this method causes him to suffer more than he should. He also tends to worry about those close to him, even when they are completely okay. In battle he has shown himself to have a calm, collected manner, analyzing his opponent's moves and properly choosing how to counter them. He is shown to keep this demeanor until he begins winning by a large margin. He is then shown to become rather cocky, even going so far as to taunt and belittle his opponents.

Appearance:
Hiro Uses a mask to his his face
Hiro Arjan 1153878-batman_and_robin__4_012_sup
How he looks with out the mask
Hiro Arjan Tomas_jefferson-albafica
Hiro Arjan 260px-Pisces_no_Albafica_

Background/History:
Hiro was born Into the Arjan clan in the soul society and being an Arjan he was respected for his clan was one of the Nobile clans, When Hiro was fifth teen he entered the Shinagami academy and was considered a genius of his time but one of his teacher looked down on him for not being like his brother Loki who was the genius of his clan and had graduated the same year he had entered the academy, though Hiro wasn’t like Loki and wasn’t favored by his father like Loki was but it never stopped Hiro from Achieving greatness on his own.

Three Years after Hiro entered the academy he had graduated with his class and was the Top of his class due to Hiro already heaving his Shikai and Bankai dude to Loki severely training him. Hiro applied to join the third division which at the time the Captain was Rōjūrō "Rose" Otoribashi, When Hiro Joined the third division he was instantly given the vice captain spot due to him already having his bankai and shikai, Hiro and Rose grew to be friends. A few Months passed and Hiro ’s captain Rose gave Hiro a message his brother had left for him which was that he had chosen Hiro to be the one to go on his mission with him to Hueco Mundo, The mission was for them to figure out what was causing the hollow’s Strange behavior.

When Hiro and Loki got to Hueco Mundo they quickly grabbed the attention of all the hollows and they started to hack and slash at them, when Hiro and Loki thought that they were done with done with killing the hollows in that area they were proved wrong when two Vasot Lordes approached them and attacked. But while they were being attacked something started to change about them, they started to go thru Hollowfication the same time Rōjūrō and the others were back in the soul society.

Hiro and Loki still being 1/ 4th still sane decided to quickly head back to the SS, they decided to go right to the 12th Division's research department to see if anyone could stop it. Luckily for them Kisuke Urahara had arrived their seconds after the brothers had. Kisuke attempted to rid them and the others of their Hollowfication, the process proved unsuccessful, making them hybrids rather than turning them back into Shinigami and they were all sentences to be exterminated as if they were hollows.

Though Rose and the others were saved by Yoruichi Hiro and Loki along with 1/3 of their clan that were there all decided to join up with the clan in the human world and once again live united, when Hiro and their clan were in the human world they had found out that the soul society had attacked them and they were all dead. The only survivors were Hiro, Loki and everyone that had escaped the soul society they were lucky to-do so for the soul society had gone to their clan home and also tried to wipe them out.

Hiro and Loki’s parents were dead but their siblings were with Loki and Hiro when they decided to leave the Soul Society. Since the day the Soul Society had attacked their clan everyone in the clan grew to hate the Soul Society and would do anything to eradicate the Soul Society.

After arriving on earth Hiro's Brother Loki went to gain full hollow control and went on to help Hiro gain full control of his hollow at first he was able to hold it for 10 minutes but with Loki's help he was able to gain full control of his hollow.

Zanpakutô Spirit:
Its name is Tsukeru. His inner world takes the appearance of an abandoned city that looks like mother nature has taken back.
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakutô :
Tsukeru is the name of Hiro's zanpakutō. The sword is revered as the most magnificent blade in all the land, second only to the Captain-Commander's. It is said that when approached by Hiro and his sword, a sudden chill occurs in the room, hinting at his sword's abilities.
Spoiler:

Shikai Description:
Hiro points his sword in front of his, and declares the release command.Tsukeru's Shikai is released by the phrase "Pollinate Tsukeru” In its shikai, Tsukeru grows longer and curves slightly, becoming a Japanese tachi, with a carmine-colored hilt that sports an octagonal motif, and the blade itself becoming silver-like in color. The guard becomes an open-paneled cross guard, similar to that of a 4-paneled window. Each panel has actual glass in it, which shatters as the battle goes on. Once all glass "windows" are shattered, Tsukeru can either transcend into Bankai or revert back to its sealed state, depending on Hiro's wishes. The sheath of the sword fuses with the blade of Tsukeru, creating a relatively tough blade, as stated by Hiro himself.

Shikai Abilities:
Shikai Special Ability:
• Hyakkaseihō (Hundred Flowers Campaign): This only technique creates several hundred spherical blasts of crimson energy that erupt from Hiro's hand and can cause immense damage to anyone it hits. It has also been shown to be immensely damaging to the surrounding area of which it is fired. It should also be noted that Hiro has compared the speed of the blasts to an Arrancar's Bala.

• Medachi (Sprout): This technique absorbs as much spiritual energy as it can the surrounding area to create a large, black, energy blast. He can control these blasts as well as change their shape, size, and intensity. It can match and cancel out an Arrancar's Cero and Bala and can also be used in a similar fashion to Ichigo's Bankai Getsuga Tenshō, by keeping the blast within his sword and using it to argument the strike of Tsukeru. When this technique strikes the ground, it can cut a very deep, leaving a trench in its wake.

• Mi (Seed): This technique creates a crimson energy ball with a black outline that burrows itself beneath the ground. When an opponent is located directly above its location, standing on the spot it is under, or at Hiro's command, they will detonate, creating a tremendous explosion that leaves a sizable crater. He can plant more than one of these at once.

Release:
Pollinate Tsukeru

Bankai Description:
When released, Tsukeru's blade begins to evaporate into a gas that begins to cover the surrounding vicinity in a fog or mist - the composition is unclear. The fog does not recede, but as the battle goes on, it has become clear that the once formidable sword has transformed into a Shirasaya Katana
with several japanese inscriptions covering the blade.

Hiro Arjan 2vl7e2r

Bankai Abilities:

• Jusei (Pollinate): Every time an opponent is cut by Hiro’s sword, it leaves a small trace of energy in the wound. When this command is given, the energy left behind in the wounds erupts, causing massive or even a fatal damage to whomever it is on. It should be noted that if Hiro were to ever cut himself, the effects of this ability would not detonate the energy on his person.

• Suishi (Wither away): This ability instantly causes anything binding or restricting Hiro to be destroyed, allowing him to move freely again.

• Hana (Bloom): The last of Hiro's powers, it fires a wide crimson or black blast from the tip of his finger that is similar, but stronger, to a Cero.

Vizard powers:

Cero (虚 閃, セロ, Sero; Japanese for "hollow flash," Spanish for "zero", "Doom Blast" in the Viz translation) is a form of attack used by Menos, Arrancar and Vizard. It consists of firing a blast of concentrated spirit energy at the target. While in most cases it is fired from the mouth, some Arrancar and Vizard are capable of firing Cero from their hands, fingers and other parts of their bodies.
The power, force, speed, color, and blast area of the cero is dependant on the strength of the user (i. e. the stronger the user the stronger the attack), and there are some Arrancar and Vizard who have come up with their own variation.

Mask Shielding: Bodily harm can seemingly be ignored while wearing their masks, The Hollow mask can only be maintained for a certain period before its effects wear off

Power Augmentation: with the acquisition of the mask via the subjugation of ones inner Hollow. A vizard gains access to a additional and separate source of power, in addition to the Shinigami powers one already possesses. The accumulation of both powers together greatly augments the powers of the vizard beyond what a Shinigami or Hollow alone would be capable of.

Cero Oblivion: Is a purple Cero, used only by Hiro Arjan. This cero compares to the Cero Oscurus in power. It covers any exposed light into pitch darkness. The Cero Oblivion's range is vast, and its attack power is great. The Cero Oblivion is far greater than a average Cero. Hiro Can only use this when he has his hollow mask on and when hes using bankai. Hiro considers Cero Oblivion the vizard version of Cero Oscurus .

Efficiency: Hollow absorb spiritual Power (Reiryoku) from their surroundings, or ingest it from spiritual biengs, while shinigami produce their own natural spiritual Power, some of which is then wasted, or leaked out. By combining these two properties the Vizard can reabsorb the spiritual Power that they themselves give off, making their techniques much more efficient. They can also take it in from other sources, further boosting thier power.

Reiryoku Enhancement: Visored have dual spiritual power of both Shinigami and Hollow, which enhances their abilities. While watching Ichigo fight with Grimmjow, Tier Harribel noted that the volume and nature of Ichigo's spirtual power made it seem like she was watching a fight between two Espada

Telekinesis: Vizard apparently hold varying degrees of telekinesis; For example, Ichigo, in his new Hollowfied form, has employed this ability to call forth his Zanpakutō with a mere flick of the wrist

Enhanced Speed

Enhanced Stamina

Enhanced Strength

Hollow form: (If they lose control...what do they look like?)

Hollow mask:
Hiro Arjan Hollow_Mask_by_Kitana_Matsuri

Shinigami Skill Level: Kidou: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Shinigami Skill Level: Swordsmanship: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Hollow Skill Level: Sonido: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Hollow Skill Level: Cero/Bala: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Roleplay Sample: y'all know how i rp

Last edited by TheDoctor on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Main Admin
le Créateur
le Créateur
Main Admin

Hiro Arjan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Arjan   Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Denied. Yuuenkatsu is Tsubine's Zanpakutou's Shikai
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachbsrpf.com
TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Hiro Arjan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Arjan   Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:19 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Main Admin
le Créateur
le Créateur
Main Admin

Hiro Arjan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Arjan   Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Approved at the tier of 0-3
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachbsrpf.com
Kenshin

Kenshin

Hiro Arjan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Arjan   Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:54 am

Archived
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

Hiro Arjan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Arjan   Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:55 pm

moved to WIP upon request
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Hiro Arjan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Arjan   Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 am

done
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

Hiro Arjan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Arjan   Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:22 pm

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X/O]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [OMIT]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [OMIT]

Comments/Notes: With your history, because Loki doesn't have a character on this site at all his character has never actually been in the history of Gotei 13, meaning that you'll have to tweak your history, sorry man. Other then that if you were with Rose and them when the hollowfication was taking place in soul society then that's fine, but if you were in Hueco Mundo which is practically impossible to get into without a garganta which isn't learned about until later times cause Arrancar weren't even known about until after the hollowfication event took place.

Powers: With your powers you can't have them be like a quincy's in a way cause gathering reishi from around you is impossible, only Quincy can do that, reaitsu is the spiritual pressure that is put on someone when someone else around them is stronger then they are.

Reiryoku = spirit power the spiritual energy people have.

Reiatsu = spirit pressure, the physical force of one's Reiryoku.

Reishi = spirit particles. Like atoms, molecules etc, put for spirits etc.

Reiraku = spirit threads, Condensed spirit energy which takes the form of a thread of cloth. Normal people have white threads, Shinigami have red threads.

However that's about all i see, and you are allowed to use Kisuke in your history if you do please.

Denied however until above is fixed.
Tier:
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Hiro Arjan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Arjan   Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:31 am

Hiro Arjan Richar10
Moved to Inactive~ :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiro Arjan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Arjan   Hiro Arjan Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hiro Arjan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Inactive Characters-
Jump to: