Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Lucy Hitogoroshi I_vote_lcapLucy Hitogoroshi I_voting_barLucy Hitogoroshi I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Lucy Hitogoroshi I_vote_lcapLucy Hitogoroshi I_voting_barLucy Hitogoroshi I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Lucy Hitogoroshi Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Lucy Hitogoroshi Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Lucy Hitogoroshi Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Lucy Hitogoroshi Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Lucy Hitogoroshi Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Lucy Hitogoroshi Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Lucy Hitogoroshi Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Lucy Hitogoroshi Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Lucy Hitogoroshi Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Lucy Hitogoroshi Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Lucy Hitogoroshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Lucy Hitogoroshi Empty
PostSubject: Lucy Hitogoroshi   Lucy Hitogoroshi Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:00 pm

SHINIGAMI

Basics

Name: Lucy Hitogoroshi

Personality:

Shinigami Loyalty

Lucy is intensely loyal to her own race. The shinigami's virtues are her entire world, and she will do anything to uphold them. She takes great pride in the fact that she is a shinigami, and any friends she makes become her life.

The Hate

Lucy hates humans mainly because of how she was alienated by her human peers as a child. She goes to any length to demean them, claiming they are not real people and seeing any dead humans as simply a slaughtered monster. 

She also harbors intense resentment for the memory of her family. If they are brought up or mentioned, even a casual comment asking about her family, she is liable to snap.

Fighting

She seems to lack empathy and kills without much concern as a usual first reaction. She is incredibly sadistic, amputating limbs and blinding foes, leaving them to bleed to death rather than killing them outright. Some enemies even have the gall to beg for death, while some see it as dishonorable to continue living. Lucy doesn't care, she simply tortures them further before leaving them writhing in pain and dying.

The Split: Nyu

Nyu is a split personality of Lucy that developed after an incident with a hollow that resulted in serious head trauma. Nyu has a childlike personality and infantile knowledge of the world, and lacks spoken language skills, being able to say only "Nyū" most of the time. Over time, she has developed a wider vocabulary, with the ability to say phrases like "Don't cry!". Nyu is innocent and incapable of violent acts, a foil to the normally cold and sadistic Lucy; she is the manifestation of her "good side". When Nyu is attacked violently (or hit on the head), she regresses into Lucy; likewise, when Lucy is treated with love and kindness, or wants to hide herself, she will change back into Nyu. While Nyu exists first due to trauma, it is believed that Lucy subconsciously encourages her presence due to her feelings of guilt towards her dead family.

Apperance

Appearance:

Lucy

Spoiler:

Nyu

Spoiler:

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 127 lbs

Eye Color: Light Pink

Hair Color: Dark Pink

Zanpakutô

Zanpakutô Spirit:

Name: Akuma no Ude (Arms of the Devil)

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality: Akuma is as sick, twisted, and sadistic as Lucy is. She loves violence, and loves helping Lucy get stronger for the chance to kill and slaughter more. She likes taunting Lucy, and even the more innocent Nyu. Akuma is the embodiment of nightmare fuel, torturing and antagonizing Lucy and Nyu to unbelievable extents. She has a bit of a jealous attitude towards Lucy, since Lucy can interact with the real world, but she can't for the most part.

Zanpakutô Realm:

Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakutô :

Spoiler:

Shikai Description:

When shikai is activated, it appears as if nothing has happened, when, in fact, her shikai is in effect.

Her shikai is invisible arms called "Vectors" that surround her, visible to only her. To her, they appear like this.

Spoiler:

There are 5 of them in total.

Shikai Abilities:

These limbs are controlled by Lucy telepathically. She can move them as she wishes in any way she wishes, while retaining her own ability to move around.

They have a reach of 5 meters. Anything within that area is within her reach. The limbs are completely invisible to the naked eye, only an experienced reiatsu sensor would be able to find them, as they give off a reiatsu pulse.

She can use them to attack the enemy, block any attacks up to Hado 54 in strength, lift herself off the ground and propel herself through the air, use them to walk, etc. Basically highly durable, highly maneuverable arms. She can use them to punch, like fists, or she can make the edges sharp at will and use them to cut like a sword.

Release:

Spiller of blood,
Slayer of all,
Tear their flesh apart and make them suffer,
Akuma no Ude!

Bankai Description:

To activate bankai, Lucy lifts herself high into the air on her vectors and says "Bankai", followed by a burst in her spiritual energy and a whirlwind of her dense, red reiatsu.

In bankai, she gains a helmet, seen here:
Spoiler:

Besides the helmet, there are no cosmetic changes.

Bankai Abilities:

Her arms are now multiplied, there are Twenty-Six of them now. They each have a reach of 11 meters, and her speed with them has doubled. Their durability has also increased, now able to block attacks up to a Gran Rey Cero in strength. Besides this, she gains no new abilities.

Background

History/Background:

~Birth~

Lucy was born into a family of low-expectations. Her parents didn't care, her siblings hated her, and her teachers all considered her a failure. She was abused by all the other kids her age, cast out as an idiot, and treated like shit her whole life.

Through middle school and high school, the insults became more severe. Her quiet nature, uncaring family, and muttering to herself drew insults such as "freak" her way. It wasn't even the bully types, it was every child at her school. The nerds, the preps, the jocks... Every one of them insulted her, every one of them cast her aside.

In sophomore year, Lucy had enough. In an outrage, she stabbed both her parents through the stomach repeatedly with a kitchen knife before taking the same knife to her siblings. Each had multiple stab wounds. She found the nearest high-rise building and jumped. She died instantly when her body hit the concrete.

~Rukongai~

Reborn into the seventy-third section of the western rukon district, Lucy immediately figured out that she wasn't going to be able to just live here. She had to SURVIVE here. 

Finding shelter being her first priority, she quickly holed herself up in a house that looked mostly abandoned, and scavenged for food. Stealing was her first instinct, and it proved useful, as she gathered the majority of her needed sustenance in the first week from markets in the surrounding districts.

She had a small problem... a majority of shopkeepers didn't like having their shit stolen. They would constantly follow Lucy from their shops to her house as she ran, breaking in once they found the place and assaulting her. She picked enough hand-to-hand off the streets to be able to fight them off, but it was a bit overwhelming.

Eventually.. they started tiring immediately after coming through the door. They said it felt like there was extra gravity in the room.. like they were being crushed. The Seireitei caught wind of this and sent a soul reaper to investigate. Upon feeling her spiritual pressure, the reaper sent her off to the Academy to take the entrance exam, which she passed... barely.

~Academy~

Lucy did outstandingly well in her time at the academy. Her speed, hand-to-hand, strength, and shunpo recieved top marks, while her kido, and swordplay were graded at average level. Her time in the rukon had given her a sense of self-confidence, so she was better equipped to handle being with other people. She actually made friends, and passed every mission sent her way.

When she graduated, it was with flying colors.

~The Persona Split~

During a training mission directly after her graduation, Lucy's task force ran into a group of extremely unsavory arrancar who had been killing specific humans at random. One of said arrancar hit Lucy with an especially strong cero and knocked her out cold. This had the disastrous effect of splitting her personality into two. The cold, sadistic Lucy, and the childish, naive, Nyu. She was mostly stuck being Lucy, increasing her efficiency in completing missions as morals no longer obstructed her.

~The Shikai~

Shortly after, Lucy was recruited into the Second Division, favored for her speed and precision. During an attempted capture of deserters, she was knocked out cold, entering her inner world, a deserted street corner, for the first time.

There, she met her zanpakuto spirit. A little girl in a wheelchair who seemed as bloodthirsty as Lucy's sadistic side. The little girl promptly lifted Lucy into the air and beat her senseless with tools or weapons that she couldn't see. The little girl spent what seemed like hours laughing at Lucy. The little girl told her that she could attain shikai, but at the price of switching to her sadistic side whenever she used it. The little girl told her that Lucy was hers to control, and that she would toy with Lucy and ruin her unless Lucy followed her will. Lucy accepted the terms, being tossed out of her innerworld, followed by a sadistic cackle from her zanpakuto spirit. The knowledge of her shikai fresh in her mind, the will to use it gone.

Extra Abilites:

Enhanced Speed/Agility: Lucy is extremely proficient at using Flash Step, and in running in general. Along with this comes the fact that her body is very flexible, and she herself is very agile.

Roleplay Sample: (An rp as Kensei Muguruma for PH, part of a fight)

Kensei simply stared at the espada. So he was finally deciding to step it up, eh? Fine by him, he wasn't anywhere close to done.

As he watched the espada transform, his mind was racing with possibilities. Did he want to prolong this? No, he was no sadist. This was battle. You end it, or you die. He had a couple more tricks up his sleeve, there was no reason to consider giving up now.

The espada went on the offensive. Kensei leaned his body back, narrowly avoiding the two jabs, but the knee to the liver caught him, doubling him over in pain for an instant. Doubling over had put him out of range of the jab to the forehead. He quickly regained his composure and leaned back out of the way of the elbow and hook. He saw the blast coming and pushed his foot down into the air, hardening his reiatsu and pushing himself up. One of the spikes, however, managed to catch him in the leg as he moved. Kensei winced in pain, standing back before shunpoing to the ground below.

He sighed, looking up. "Kid, I'm sorry, I'd love to keep going at it like this for however long." He spun his knife, extending his hand out. "But this time, I just can't afford to prolong the battle."

Kensei's spiritual energy exploded around him, the reiatsu surrounding him as the nearby dust flew all over the place, creating a mini-tornado of sand around Kensei.

Kensei looked the espada straight in the eye from his position on the ground, and smirked.

"Ban.... KAI!"

The reiatsu exploded. A flash of bright light. Suddenly, Kensei steps out. His zanpakuto has transformed from a single combat knife into a pair of large knuckle blades that Kensei is holding in each hand. Both blades have a curved silver edge, which tapers off to an outward point on either side. Segmented purple bands wraps around the entirety of his arms, much like armor, while a thicker purple band arches behind him, over his head, with its ends protruding from under his shoulders. "Tekken Tachikaze" He said with a grin.

Kensei tilted his head to the side violently, his neck cracking as he chuckled and looked up at the espada. "Are you ready, kid? Because I'm not done yet." He laughed before raising his right hand to his face, placing the palm of his hand against his cheek and forming his hands in a claw-like form. He smirked as a black ball of reiatsu formed under his palm against his face. He swiped his hand down in front of his face, the black ball exploding and spreading along the entirety of his face before forming into a mask.

This is Kensei's hollow mask. His Hollow mask resembles a flat hockey face guard with six slitted eye holes arranged in two columns. It has three extensions on either side which cover the sides and back of his head. Kensei immediately used not shunpo, but sonido to close the distance between himself and the espada. Kensei threw a punch augmented not only by his bankai, but his hollow mask as well. The punch had the blades going with it as well. It was the fastest he had thrown yet, and that wasn't even as fast as he could go. The first punch, which was for the arm, was followed by three jabs for the face, an uppercut towards the stomach, a kick towards the groin, and a blast of reiatsu for the face. Each punch had enough power to cause an explosion if it hit, and the blast of reiatsu was a given. After that assault was through, Kensei would sonido above the espada, pulling his hand back as a ball of red reiatsu would charge on the end. He would then punch down towards the espada, saying "Cero" which would fire the doom blast out directly on the espada's head. After that, regardless of where the espada was, Kensei would sonido behind him and aim a two-handed punch with all his strength and speed behind it, directly for the espada's spine.

Last edited by Pockeh on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

Lucy Hitogoroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Hitogoroshi   Lucy Hitogoroshi Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:28 pm

approved, 2-2
Back to top Go down

Lucy Hitogoroshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Accepted Shinigami-
Jump to: