Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Chosokabe Motochika I_vote_lcapChosokabe Motochika I_voting_barChosokabe Motochika I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Chosokabe Motochika I_vote_lcapChosokabe Motochika I_voting_barChosokabe Motochika I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Chosokabe Motochika Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Chosokabe Motochika Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Chosokabe Motochika Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Chosokabe Motochika Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Chosokabe Motochika Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Chosokabe Motochika Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Chosokabe Motochika Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Chosokabe Motochika Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Chosokabe Motochika Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Chosokabe Motochika Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Chosokabe Motochika

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankh

Ankh

Chosokabe Motochika Empty
PostSubject: Chosokabe Motochika   Chosokabe Motochika Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:08 am

Sugiura Template

Basics

Name: Chosokabe Motochika
True Age: 1789
Personality: Chosokabe generally describes himself as a "monster". He is usually depicted with a happy, grin.. Quick to be angered and easily annoyed, Chosokabe is very hot-headed and often tends to overreact to certain things. Something of a sadistic arsonist rather, he is not above enjoying a good fight, and he hold honor of not play "dirty" Chosokabe most distinctive trait, however, is his love of games. He is also known for his impatience, as he repeatedly notes that he did not wish to wait or keep others waiting. He is largely disrespectful towards figures of authority and feels somewhat unwilling to follow orders with which he disagrees, earning him the distinction of being a loose cannon of sorts, and is also rather quick-tempered, resorting more often to steel-fisted violence rather than to calm negotiation rather and settle disputes. But when things need to get down, he shall show very calm and very respectful. As he holds honor, he hates to win battles when they are to one sided, and likes to give the foes a fighting chance.

General Appearance

Appearance:
Chosokabe Motochika Chosokabe-Motochika-anime-guys-18046877-1000-444
Animalistic Traits: Thou well hidden, he has a K9 tooth,
Appearance Age: 28
Height: 64 ft
Weight: 189 pounds

Natural Abilities

Techinques:
Naginatajutsu Master: Chosokabe scared is a Naginata-type weapon, Chosokabe uses it perfectly against other sword-type weapons, and even long range weapons,

Bōjutsu Master: Chosokabe scared , it has a chain attached to t. While with the chain he is highly proficient in the use of techniques similar in use to that of bo to take advantage of its versatility, this gives him a more wild edge in combat.

Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Chosokabe is extremely well-versed in hand-to-hand combat. His fighting style most resembles Boxing as he possesses amazing footwork.

Flight- he literary ride his scared without using any energy, to do this he has to ride his scared like a surfboard.

Magic: Hoi: Designates a person as the target of the spell.

Joso: Designates an area as the target of the spell

Ketsu: Creates a barrier around the target enemy or area. The barrier can be used as a defensive messure around oneself, or to trap enemies for a short period of time. Enemies of the same or higher strength can break the barrier with a bit of effort. With a drawn Sacred, the barrier gets stronger.

Kai: Releases the barrier without causing damage.

Metsu: Collapses the barrier inwards, damaging all trapped inside. The more Reiatsu is used, the more devastating the explosion inside the collapsing barrier is. Can be used without a Sacred, the sword makes it stronger, however.

Zekkai: Using negative energy, the Suigara fires out an energy attack at the enemy, or repells an attack. A dark aura circles around the user of this technique. It does not require the use of a barrier beforehand, but a Sacred is needed. Since this increases negative feelings inside the user, frequent use is not recommoned, since it can cause depressions, destructive bloodrages or even suicidical thoughts.

Shuufuku: A healing spell that heals wounds and restores damaged objects. It first creates a weak barrier around the object or person, and then restoring Reiatsu is funeled into the barrier.

Shikigami: This creates small paper dolls that the user can use as measures of spying on enemies, since the
user sees everything the small papercut does.

Musou: A technique to highten the body of the user. Pumping Reiatsu into the muscles, they get faster, react better and stronger, but give up capabilities with magic casting at the same time. Lasts for about 20 minutes.

Sacred Weapon: Tenpa Jyōsa- Unlike other scared weapons, Tenpa Jyōsa is always released, and never seen apart from Chosokabe side, it takes form of a 6 foot long staff with an anchor like head, with chains attached to it.

Chosokabe Motochika Chosokabe-Motochika-anime-guys-18046891-1000-1267

Other Weapons: None

Guardian Beast

Element: Kaizoku ryū-en(pirate dragon god flames)- among the strongest flame based scared's in existence, his flames are well known for the power to burn away and weaken barriers, seals, it has high attack power, but its most dangerous fact is it speed, the flames when formed only take half a second, meaning they can appear on his whim, however, Chosokabe normally grins widens and you hear him go "KESH" before the flames appear. This makes them not only among the strongest, but also one of the fastest flame based scared's

Guardian Beast:
Kyū asshu-Chosokabe Motochika SpencerShark

Very proud of his own power, but possesses no physical signs of arrogance or overconfidence. He is also one of the most proficient combatants, and maintains a level of honor and integrity when engaging in battle. Nonetheless, he was seen to be quite respectful, particularly to the fallen and the dead. Perhaps as a consequence of old age Kyū seems to enjoy sitting down and planning the next move, loves to take his time writing stories. As a warrior of great strength, Enfonse believed firmly in that the way of the Guardian Beast is resolute acceptance of death. He also believed that one can only be strong when one has someone they wish to surpass, and that any power gained through other motives are increases to one own skill good or bad. But also believes true strength comes from inside, which was the way he abided by all his life. He is a complex person with some rather difficult to understand views.

Guardian Beast's World: Chosokabe Motochika Pirate_ship_in_cave

Sacred Unleashed

Joushou:("Ascending") Chosokabe Joushou doesn't change his appearance at all, the only hint that he has enter Joushou is him, gaining a flame aura for a split second.

Enryuu (Flame Dragon Sword). It causes the scared to be bathed in a dense reiastu that gives off the appearance of combustion flames. Using this main power, Chosokabe can send off powerful bursts of reiastu from the scared or tip, that explode into flames once they land, keeping with the flames powers and speed, this makes one of his most useful attacks.

Sakugen-hi(slashing Fire)-At the instant of the slash, Tenpa Jyōsa absorbs his spiritual energy and releases highly condensed flames at the tip of the blade, magnifying the slash attack and then flies forward, a powerful technique with great force, capable of causing large-scale damage and destruction.

Fireball- by swinging forward he can release large fireballs through the air towards his target, it attack power is decent, often used in combos, This is only move that lacks a name.

Zenou: ("Almighty") Chosokabe appearance does not change again, but his weapon now has a fire like aura around it.

Still about to use Enryuu and Sakugen-hi, with there powers greatly enhanced. The fireball is now faster and stronger.

Burokkingufurea- This ability creates an immense flame that surrounds the scared, and then forms a huge contained sphere of flame in which to surround his opponents, than quickly close in to crush, while a powerful move, Chosokabe can not change the area once it is fired, meaning if the targets moves, they can escape this move.

Kakushi-en-Chosokabe twirls his scared above his head, and it becomes fiery and flames shoot from the pauldron, while reaitsu builds and he then slams the scared tip into the ground accompanied by a sound of thunder. The ground begins to shake as multiple fire spears shoot from the ground at varied angles to trap the opponent in a prison of flames. However, a side effect of this technique is that it leaves Chosokabe looking very tired.

Kyuu Kyou:("Ultimate") Like his forms before this one,no physical change of appearance. But now he has a fire aura around himself and his scared, that looks like a great blaze. all his other forms moves are still usable in this state, they are now at his full power. Only one new move is used in this form.

Kangen kika ni sora: Chosokabe generates his scared with dense spiritual energy and swings it towards the target. Doing so causes a massive veil of flames to erupt upwards and approach the target, "burning" the sky, and damaging anything caught within the blast. The energy then continues to rise, dissipating into the sky, the side effect of this move, makes Chosokabe very weak afterwards since it place to move stress on to his body, so he has to be carefull using this.

Alter Form

Alter Appearance: Chosokabe Motochika Chosokabe-Motochika-anime-guys-18046898-528-748

the aura is now gone, besides gaining black cloths. Chosokabe flames are now a dark purple.

Alter Personality: Kura-en,appears to be a laid-back and irreverent individual at first glance, but this scruffy exterior hides a brutal, impulsive, excessively-violent personality and a lethally-short temper. Kura-en is blunt, sarcastic, and quite sadistic, revealing a psychotic grin whenever he becomes excited. Unlike Chosokabe who holds honor. Kura-en well fight dirty, try to find his foe weakness and enjoy beating them.

Alter Powers: besides a increase in all attacks power from his other attacks, no new powers are added

Past & Roleplay Sample

Character Background: Chosokabe was born as a sugiura, into the Motochika clan. The Motochika clan was well known and a slightly powerful family of sugiura, they watch over the seas of sugiura lands, they were often better called pirates, and thugs, but still a clan none the less. while Motochika watch over the seas for many generations, they often defend the small sea side villages ageist hollow's for a pierce. When Chosokabe was a young child, a hollow attacked a village, wanting to help his clan he rushed into battle, his father, tried to stop him, but the hollow attacked Chosokabe taking out his left eye, still wanting to fight after a few months rest. He trained himself to get past the fast he only has one eye now. When he was a teen, he joined another battle this time fighting off, a large amount of hollows that went after a village. His clan fought greatly, but they where dying left and right, no one among had a scared, wounded having a large scar on his body. He was the last of his clan fighting them off. Than the Queen of the sugiura arrived and defeated the hollows with ease. Chosokabe was amazed by her power, her grace. Then she was gone just like that.

In time after being saved by the queen, Chosokabe trained himself to be better, to try to gain a guardian. beast. he fought, he won, he better himself, why wasn't a guardian beast showing itself. His rage built up, but he never released it. It wasn't till after defeating a hollow attacking a strange man, and showing honor, by holding the hollow off while he ran to safety, he defeated the hollow, than the old man returned and revealed himself to be an guardian beast. saying that Chosokabe passed his test of honor, allowing to gain the powers of a scared at last.

He trained himself in the stages of his scared and forms, the hardest form to master was Kyuu Kyou due to the short time span he can use with it, however, despite the great use of his scared, and learning it was among the strongest and fastest fire based types in existence. He now makes his clan live on by fighting hollows and saving villages without a price to pay. He still want to visit the Queen and give her his thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

Chosokabe Motochika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chosokabe Motochika   Chosokabe Motochika Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Approved 1-1+
Back to top Go down

Chosokabe Motochika
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Accepted Sugiura-
Jump to: