AuthorMessage
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru

PostSubject: God Hand   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Conceptual Weapon

Current Holder:

Name: God Hand

Release-States: N/A

Concept: Extending the life of the one that wields it.

Appearance: An eye, with a bright yellow iris. The owner of the God Hand must hold the eye up to an eye of their own choice, their eye will then absorb the energy of the God Hand, and change to keep that appearance. The eye cannot simply be "ripped out", as the power of the God Hand will simply form a new eye with its power, and release the old one. If you want the eye, you must take it out of the wielder once they've been killed the full twelve times.

Powers:

"God Hand" Is an extremely powerful conceptual weapon. Apparently created and blessed by the gods. it is a conceptual weapon based on the legends of Heracles and the deeds the twelve deeds he completed in order to find recompense. God hand provides the user with semi-immortality, meaning that the user cannot die unless he is dealt twelve fatal blow's. The Eye grants a special type of armor similar to condensed reaitsu and hierro. The armor isn't physical, and it is a spiritual armor that protects the body of the user. After the armor is materialized, it transfigures the skin(not on the outside) physically turning it into a hard lead armor that is enough to make those not well adept in the field of physical strength arm's or legs go numb when they attack the user. God hand is twelve layer's of Resurrection magic, and after the user is killed by one fatal attack, the magic will create a resistance to that same attack, so the user will not suffer from it again. For example, if an opponent were to score a direct hit in the form of a cero, the power of god hand would create a resistance to that ability, thereby nullifying it, if it's performed in battle once again. it grants the user regeneration, through the magic, and allows them to recover lost limbs and even other parts of the body. However, while this may boast an incredible defense mechanism, wounds dealt to the head, or a direct blow that should destroy the heart, will kill the user, no matter how many lives they may possess. And it is only a great ability, if the user does not boast a significant amount of confidence, when he/she realizes the great power that they wield.

Downsides:

An ability this powerful holds a MAJOR downside. With the power of god hand comes MAJOR overconfidence. The wielder will feel as if they can take anything, and because of that, are prone to take attacks directly, even if they are life-threatening, or even lethal. This can and will more than likely cause multitudes of lives to be lost when facing higher level opponents. For instance, the wielder would most honestly take a cero oscuras to the face from Heroism because they felt they could handle it.

Guardian:

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Berserker_(Fate/stay_night)

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roadman.forumotion.com
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03

PostSubject: Re: God Hand   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:28 am

This sounds like an awesome idea as a conceptual weapon, but would you allow me to make it a bit more powerful? XD I have a better idea, then the downside of confidence, but otherwising that, i approve of this.

and by powerful, i mean editing it to make more sense in a way, like giving it reaitsu/hierro type armor, that has to recieve the fatal blow's and what not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru

PostSubject: Re: God Hand   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:45 am

That doesn't sound like a problem to me, Agito. As long as chisei still gets the power :(D):

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roadman.forumotion.com
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03

PostSubject: Re: God Hand   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Approved. =w=

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Hand   

Back to top Go down

God Hand
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Character Information :: Conceptual Weapons-
Jump to: