Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
PuToTyra  I_vote_lcapPuToTyra  I_voting_barPuToTyra  I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

PuToTyra

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankh

Ankh

PuToTyra  Empty
PostSubject: PuToTyra    PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Tue May 03, 2011 1:28 am

Guardian Beast

"■■■■※※※※!"

Name: PuToTyra

Personality: PuToTyra is an mindless beast. It attacks everything it see's as a threat or shows so much as a single hostile move towards him. A very territorial beast, it views everywhere it appears as his territory. Mindless roars and growls is all its capable to speak. It seeks a very simple goal find its missing fragments of power. As his is incomplete, he is drawn to them but unable to pin point where they are, he knows theres some in each world, and appears in places where there is high spirit energy. His so called "mindless" fighting style, and disregard for everything but his own survival. Fighting him with a plan isn't so smart either, even knowing whats he capable of he learns you and your methods faster than you think. even mindless creatures can learn.

Many Suguira have dud PuToTyra "The Invincible Guardian Beast" even the cero espada says that PuToTyra is like a shell of his former 2nd espada days.

However his former life as Giru still exist deep whiten, gathering all fragments would restore his mind, ut forever stuck as a Guardian Beast. Thou very rare Giru personality shall appear, when this happens, its very short, but he is very kind and gentle, and regrets for everything that PuToTyra is doing, he feels that its his fault for not being able to control his power when he was alive, this makes PuToTyra stop in his tracks, after wards vanish without a trace

In the case that take over is in effect Giru is in control, he is shown to be battle ready, and knows which form he is in, giving him quite the edge, since he is limited in control of these forms, he well talk about his theory on why PuToTyra wants the fragments.

Appearance:

PuToTyra  Putotyra-1

PuToTyra  Shf%2Bputotyra
PuToTyra  16iz2n4

History/Background: Giru Suguira was the youngest child of Shimura Sugiura, he was a like his brothers and sisters before him a master of everything, at a young age he mastered magic, and sword play. Learning many fighting styles. He learned how to control his natural element with ease. The high amount of spirit power he had was great. When his time came he gained PuToTyra who at the time was a great knowledgeable guardian beast.

In the years that followed he became famous for a defender for the weak, saving everyone with his powers. and the use of his ultimate form. But for the Suguira clan there was assassins everywhere. They wanted one of the clan dead, and they had a prefect target,Giru. As he was tricked into saving a village using his full power and strongest move, they casted not one but 10 mad enchantments on him to make him overload and turn to stone. But by some miracle at the time of turning to stone the mind of Giru and his scared and element was able to fuse with PuToTyra being one being. but the body holding them shattered killing giru body but not his mind nor his beast. his power was also broken up into 10 fragments that look like coins with a purple colored gem center in the middle, that went all over the lands and crossed over into he human realm

Its been over few thousands years but, in that time a being was formed from 5 coins that where duded as cores, it only had half the power Giru had in his prime. but it became clear this new begin was PutoTyra in a new form. fused with giru, this new creature was called "The Invincible Guardian Beast" due to fighting off the likes of Alexander the great, with ease. the remaining cores fell to earth. and its been seeking them out.

In recent time he been spotted appearing in the human world hunting his cores. Listed as a dangerous threat if he gained them all, everyone not knowing if all are gather and placed back to restore his full power would bring Giru back to life

Sakkuruddo(Sacred):

Medagabryu-
PuToTyra  1296760090014

Medagabryu was Giru scared when he was alive, now since then became apart of PuToTyra, able to summon it from anywhere, by punching a hole in reality, making a crack and pulling it out normally in Axe mode has two passive powers. The first of which is the power to absorb the kinetic energy from every hit, every attack used, and the bypass energy used in fights, and store it for Gun mode, the second is to make all the damage it does to someone have an blast of dark purple/lightning like energy that does even more damage after each hit, giving it a blast like effect. In gun mode it fires the energy adsorb and fire it into a gran rey cero like blast, the more energy stored the stronger the blast.

Element:

Deep Freeze - PuToTyra Ice Element, with this element ability allows him to generate substantial quantities of ice from the surrounding atmosphere and then subsequently manipulate this frigid substance into seemingly whatever form he chooses, almost immediately after the ice's initial production. In this manner he is able to quickly form a great variety of ice structures that are suitable for a diverse range of purposes, no matter if the nature of these circumstances demand offensive or defensive uses. However, all the objects that he fabricates share one similar trait in that they freeze almost any surface they may come into contact with, covering it in a thick layer of ice that remains for extended periods. This also includes the immediate environment but rather than hamper PuToTyra this aspect actually serves to benefit him, as the frozen climate supports and increases the advantageous features of any latter techniques, while disadvantaging his opponent further as they suffer from the harmful effects of the sub-zero conditions. Purifying effect is still active in this. Flames can be frozen, and in time with enough power, Lava can be turned into solid ice. The more water in the area the stronger he is, even if water is turned into steam, he is able to turn it into solid ice, but as the former god of ice, PuToTyra is able to make ice, even if there is no water in the area.

Dark Engery- This was Giru element when he was alive, its different that others due to it being only limited to his body, when in use it empowered all his physical power and speed greatly, now when PuToTyra uses it can empowered his attacks greatly as well, but this time to a stronger effect. Giru in Take over can use this to increase the powers of the Take over forms. It can be added to any of the take over forms attacks, giving it a dark lighting aura giving the attack twice the amount of power it had before.

Gravity manipulation- This element is a by product of the fusion of Giru and PuTotyra, allowing him to repel or attract objects or people. However, it could not perform these techniques in rapid succession, leaving him vulnerable for a short period of time after each use. This period of time between usages varied from five seconds to several minutes, depending upon the force of the repulsion or attraction that PuToTyra had used. this is seen in all forms.

Abilities:

Vast Spiritual Power- Even by a Guardian beast standards, his Spiritual Pressure is absolutely monstrous.His spiritual energy has been shown to be powerful enough to affect entire areas to the point of disrupting energy attacks from enemies. Similar to an pulse of reaitsu, when unleashing a strong enough surge of energy, it becomes visible and purplish in color with the appearance of a two wings and a tail.

Immense Strength- Perhaps due to years of combat experience and time on the battlefield, PuToTyra has a very large degree of physical strength, most commonly displayed by his ability to fight back his opponent's attacks with a single arm. Repeatedly, he has shown clear evidenced of his strength from acts like kicking down a building with a single strike. This is seen in all forms

Immense Speed-Thanks to his tremendous raw power, PuToTyra leg strength allows him to perform an Flash Step like move, allowing him to move fast enough to instantly close a huge gap of space between him and the opponent and even seemingly disappear from sight. In battle he is able to strike with incredible speed in rapid succession, making it highly difficult for his opponents to find an opening and counterattack.

Immense Durability: His physical strength is matched by his durability, PuToTyra has been shown to easily ignore most of the injuries he's sustained in battle (much like a berserker), not suffering any debilitation despite having multiple slash wounds in his body. Seen in all forms

Pteranodon Wings- the wing like fins on the back of his body are able to turn into Pteranodon wings, which allow him to fly without the use of reaitsu, and at great speeds, when he flaps them creating freezing winds that can encase the opponent in ice for a single post. He can use them as a shield to block attacks.

Wide Stingers- the Triceratops like horns on his arms and shoulders are not for show. the ones on his arms are able to extend to a max of 18 feet, and the ones on his shoulders to about 40 feet. These can prince thou defense with ease, and once a hit as been made to flesh it sends in a lightning like shock in the area to numb the pain.

Legsteranail- refer to two things, the claws on his feet which are able to cut thou defense like butter, the second being able to reform the armor round his waist into a tail thats about 18 feet long and powerful as well, its strong enough to take down at lest two buildings in an single swipe of its tail

Ground of Rage- PuToTyra strongest move and most fearsome for, creates a massive assortment of ice spikes that explode from the ground in order to smash and pierce his opponents. The speed of the spikes is noted to be very quick, about as fast as if he were swinging a weapon in his hand, and their penetration power is noted to easily pierce the Hierro of Espada. The size is quite large about the size of few buildings. Should be noted however he has to punch the ground as if he was drawing his weapon to preform this attack.
There is a variant allows PuToTyra to create a small scale version of Ground of rage. he uses this attack to cause a series of ice spikes to shoot upwards from the ground to pierce his target. Yet another variant of the he, instead condenses his spiritual power into the form of an ice spear. This form of attack is not limited to the earth, and can appear mid-air, allowing him greatly flexibility in dealing with aerial opponents.

PuToTyra is able to freely leave the guardian beast world and enter anywhere without a master, due to be fused to giru

Magic:

A strange thing about PuToyra is able to use some but not all the magic Giru knew when he was alive, he can use the following spells. He doesn't need to say the name of them strangely a trait of Giru, but that makes them a tad bit weaker than normal.

Hoi: Designates a person as the target of the spell.
Joso: Designates an area as the target of the spell. Needs a high focus (Sacred drawn) and more Reiatsu.
Ketsu: Creates a barrier around the target enemy or area. The barrier can be used as a defensive messure around oneself, or to trap enemies for a short period of time. Enemies of the same or higher strength can break the barrier with a bit of effort. With a drawn Sacred, the barrier gets stronger.
Kai: Releases the barrier without causing damage.
Metsu: Collapses the barrier inwards, damaging all trapped inside. The more Reiatsu is used, the more devastating the explosion inside the collapsing barrier is. Can be used without a Sacred, the sword makes it stronger, however
Nenshi: Another way of binding, this creates a glowing energy thread in the collor of the Reiatsu of the user. It can be used to bind an enemy in place, struggle or torture him. It is connected directly to the palm of the user. This can be used without a Sacred.
Sekkai: Developed to be used against Suigara techniques and Bakudo, this can disrupt barriers by quite a bit, making it easier to break free.'
Musou: A technique to highten the body of the user. Pumping Reiatsu into the muscles, they get faster, react better and stronger, but give up capabilities with magic casting at the same time. Lasts for about 20 minutes.

Boundary Field of Destruction: A seal on the ground that is more of a trap than an active attacking spell. Once someone steps on the invisible seal on the ground, the boundary field is set loose by the user, and a stream out of pure energy or energy of the element the user has shoots out of it, damaging the trespasser. A skilled user can turn a normal area into a minefield. If one is VERY skilled with detecting spiritual energy, it is possible to sense the fields.

Take Over Forms:

Take Over is a advanced Magic transformation spell utilized by Giru. It allows him to take over the power and form of a guardian beast and use it to fight. It can increase the power, strength, and speed of Giru, sometimes adding a new skill such as flying or swimming. It can only take over the power of beings that the giru truly "knows".

PuToTyra is able to still preform these, by scanning over his belt, a voice can be heard saying "MEMORY SCAN" and then the name of Guardian Beast, Giru was called the master of all Guardian beast, however he was only to keep three forms after his death, when these forms are used Giru original personalty takes over. None of PutToTyra powers can be used while in Take over, save for the natural skills. Also Giru gains use of every spell that was around during his years. Giru mind only last 15 post before PuToTyra mind and form takes over again.

TaJaDol Form
Appearance:

PuToTyra  Wk0d4h

Weapon:
Taja Spinner-
PuToTyra  20110102_a735e06dabe396c19b9dWkyh4eALwwje
The Taja Spinner is an shield-like gauntlet that is summoned on TaJadol left arm. Powered by gathering engery to fill the seven slots, it can be used either as a shield, to shoot powerful fireballs, or to perform the Magna Blaze when all the slots are filled. generating a fire-bird-like aura of his true self around him before charging at an opponent, burning anything in its path to nothing. A another attack can be performed with just the single slot for a non-elemental attack, although it isn't as powerful as Magna Blaze

Element:
TimeFlame- The fireballs, and the body of his true form, are truly compressed time, taking the form of flames.if one were to touch these flames, they shall feel never ending pain till the flames are cease, they can bypass almost any defense, but due to its fire like nature, it is extremely week towards ice base moves. When he appears a bunch of compressed timeflame gathers and spreads out in the area.

Abilities:

Vast Spiritual Power- Even by a Guardian Beast standards, his Spiritual Pressure is absolutely monstrous.His spiritual energy has been shown to be powerful enough to affect entire areas to the point of disrupting energy attacks from enemies. Similar to an pulse of reaitsu, when unleashing a strong enough surge of energy, it becomes visible and reddish in color, and forms a fire like aura around him

Immense Speed-Thanks to his tremendous raw power, TaJadol leg strength allows him to perform an Flash Step like move, allowing him to move fast enough to instantly close a huge gap of space between him and the opponent and even seemingly disappear from sight. In battle he is able to strike with incredible speed in rapid succession, making it highly difficult for his opponents to find an opening and counterattack.

Taka Head Brave- This is his eyes, allowing him to see far distances and execute accurate attacks. It also enables him to see inside his foe, such as pinpointing the location of a specific organs, for attacks.

Kujaku Wings - the wing like fins on the shoulders, are able to turn into Kujaku Wings to fly, which allow him to fly without the use of reaitsu, and at great speeds, when in motion a tail of faint red engery can be seen, this is small hints towards his true form.

Prominence drop- a flying drop kick on the target with the Legs extending its talons as he ignites, it grabs on to the foe and crushes them at the same time, burning them with timeflame.

Pillar of Fate - TaJaDol strongest move and most fearsome for, create energy peacock tail feathers made form timeflame as projectiles to throw at opponents in order to smash and pierce his opponents. The speed of the projectiles is noted to be very quick, about as fast as if he were using flash step, and their penetration power is noted to easily pierce the Hierro of Espada. The size is quite small-about the size of coin. Should be noted however he has to summon his wings.
There is a variant allows TaJaDol to create a small scale version of Pillar of Fate. he uses this attack to cause a series of projectiles to shoot upwards from the ground to pierce his target. Yet another variant of the he, instead condenses his spiritual power into the form of an timeflame spear. This form of attack allows him greatly flexibility in dealing with aerial opponents.

ShAuTa Form:
Appearance:

PuToTyra  2lnwye
Weapon:
Denki Unagir Whips-

The two Denki Unagi Whips that shock the target upon contact, they hold enough power to power a city in each whip, in order to change these, they stay plug in his arms to shoulders, and fill up on power. they have a reach up to 60 meters.

Element:
Ocean- As strange as it seem,s This form element, is water, but not just any water, the ocean, the high pressure water able to cut thou steal, able to take in lightning thats caught in the water and send it back, mainly defense use, but a powerful element, none the less.

Abilities:

Vast Spiritual Power- Even by a Guardian Beast standards, his Spiritual Pressure is absolutely monstrous.His spiritual energy has been shown to be powerful enough to affect entire areas to the point of disrupting energy attacks from enemies. Similar to an pulse of reaitsu, when unleashing a strong enough surge of energy, it becomes visible and reddish in color, and forms a fire like aura around him

Immense Speed-Thanks to his size, Shauta is very fast, almost as fast as TaJaDol, but only a bit slower, using its smaller frame to great use.

Immense Flexibility- Shauta form allows the use of being able to bend in ways that wouldn't be normally possible, making him rather hard to hit.

Shachi Head-allowing him to receive and emit sonic waves and able to figure out any form of information , dive underwater for endless periods of time, and turn himself into a liquid state even in water, and reform himself, while in this state, he is extremely faster than before almost past flash step level. Physical attacks become useless ageist him, as well as lightning based attacks. In order to attack, he has to become solid again.

Tako Legs-The legs can use suckers on his feet to attach to floors, walls, and ceilings, as well as being able to split up into eight legs that can trap a target or barrage a target with kicks.

Heavy Rain - Shauta strongest move and most fearsome for, create a wall of water, at high speeds, that then sends the salt from the ocean element flying at high speeds, with high pressure water. The speed of the water is noted to be very quick, about as fast as if he were drawing his whips, and their penetration power is noted to easily defended if you have, the Hierro of Espada. The size is quite large like a van.
There is a variant allows Shauta to create a small scale version of Heavy Rain. he uses this attack to cause a series of water beams to shoot upwards from the ground to pierce his target. Yet another variant of the he, instead condenses his spiritual power into the form of an water orb thats then shots out a insanely powerful gran rey cero level attack. . This form of attack allows him greatly flexibility in dealing with aerial opponents.

GataKiriBa
Appearance:

PuToTyra  4ut3k5
Weapon:
Kamakiri Swords-
The blades are made of a special metal that was capable of easily being infused with his Wind Element , he could extend the blades with his Reiatsu to injure an enemy several feet out of the blade's physical range by feeding Reiatsu into his weapon, he will increase the length and density of his blade to strike an enemy from several feet out of the physical blade's range. This is accomplished by creating an invisible extension of reiatsu that shapes into an edge that functions like the normal blade itself. Seeing the blade, the opponent may misjudge how far they need to move to avoid an incoming strike and thereby still be cut even if they manage to avoid the metal portion of the blade. The reiatsu-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to strike through solid rock or cut through iron.

Element:
Wind- his element has shown to channel, manipulate and warp wind around him by slicing with the blades. He has shown to increase the speed of the wind currents allowing him to turn pure air into his weapon. Along with the wind-control, he has shown to gain increased speed by once again- using the wind to push him around.

Abilities:

Kuwagata Head- allowing him to create lightning blots from the horns of his head. These lightning bolts are able to do a decent amount of damage, and stun things. He cam form a bala like lightning blast to make a mini EMP, or with enough time gather a large amount of lightning to create a near cero level attack.

Batta Legs- allowing him to preform near flying jumps, and kick with great strength to where it shatters a building almost in half. They can turn into longer legs, to deal out more jumping power, making him slightly taller.

Flash of Green - The most dangerous power of this form is, the fact it can create a large amount of duplicates of himself. They all share the same powers, but losing one without a specific strength doesn't directly affect the whole of the others more than losing a finger.they are suited for direct battle and thus are \taken out with strong attacks, and used mainly for out numbering the foe.

LatoRarTar Form
Appearance:

PuToTyra  2evq2a0
Weapon:
Tora Claw Gauntlets-
The claws are made of a special metal that was capable of easily being infused with his Light Element , he could extend the blades with his Reiatsu to injure an enemy several feet out of the blade's physical range by feeding Reiatsu into his weapon, he can aslo increase the length and density of his blade to strike an enemy from several feet out of the physical blade's range. This is accomplished by creating an invisible extension of reiatsu that shapes into an edge that functions like the normal blade itself. Seeing the blade, the opponent may misjudge how far they need to move to avoid an incoming strike and thereby still be cut even if they manage to avoid the metal portion of the blade. The reiatsu-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to strike through steel, and slash diamond.

Element:
Light- this element, gives him the power, to make spiritual light, which can in turn enhance his own body, objects, solidify, or, produce light. The emit lighted intense enough to incinerate objects around it, and turn water into steam. This most commonly seen when he uses the light, in a form of a roar that can force most foes back in blinding light and heat. His can increased speed by once again- using the light to push him around.

Abilities:

Immense Strength- Latorartar has a very large degree of physical strength not as powerful as PuToTyra, but can shatter boulders with his fist, and slice away diamond with his claws. This power was gained for losing some of his defense, making this form a bit easier to harm.

Cheetah Legs- This allow's him to move at blurring speed's faster than shunpo, and perform a rapid barrage of kicks in a span of a second. He is able to gather energy into his feet and go even faster to make light. His defense was giving up to gain this speed, so hits well do a lot of damage if they land.

Light bomb-A small energy blast released from the right or left hand, this move creates a small orb around said hand and makes it explode into a flash of blinding white energy that sears and burns if it hits. Has the same strength as a Bala, saying the name makes it stronger.

Rising Sun- His strongest attack; His claws glow and then he makes a slashing motion that creates giant "claws" of solidified energy from the end of each finger. The attacks act as a ranged claw attack, which he controls like his regular claw attacks, by using slashing motions. The power and force behind them is considerable strong enough, then three rings appear in front of him, running thou them, he becomes five times faster and stronger, by the time he out of the last ring, he near the speed of light. As such intense heat is being formed from his now looking like a white aura. while the effects last for 2 post, he suffers from his body breaking down its muscles from the stress of this form. Using this makes PuToTyra appear 1 post ahead of time.

Last edited by Raiki on Mon May 23, 2011 12:32 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PuToTyra  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PuToTyra    PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Approved for 1-3, when he goes into his Berserker mode, 1-1+.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PuToTyra  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PuToTyra    PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 7:49 am

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Reapproved because Kendall didn't use Checklist
Tier: Approved for 1-3, when he goes into his Berserker mode, 1-1+.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PuToTyra  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PuToTyra    PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 7:51 am

Moved to Suigiura cause that's what he has most in common with.
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PuToTyra  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PuToTyra    PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 4:10 am

Re-approving again, without the checklist because there's no rule saying it's required, that and raiki made some edits.

1-1+ is now his tier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PuToTyra  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PuToTyra    PuToTyra  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PuToTyra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Accepted Sugiura-
Jump to: