Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Mind and Eye of Ra I_vote_lcapMind and Eye of Ra I_voting_barMind and Eye of Ra I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Mind and Eye of Ra I_vote_lcapMind and Eye of Ra I_voting_barMind and Eye of Ra I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Mind and Eye of Ra Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Mind and Eye of Ra Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Mind and Eye of Ra Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Mind and Eye of Ra Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Mind and Eye of Ra Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Mind and Eye of Ra Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Mind and Eye of Ra Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Mind and Eye of Ra Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Mind and Eye of Ra Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Mind and Eye of Ra Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Mind and Eye of Ra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenshin

Kenshin

Mind and Eye of Ra Empty
PostSubject: Mind and Eye of Ra   Mind and Eye of Ra Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 9:34 am

Name: The Mind and Eye of Ra

Release-States: 1 Release State

Concept: Knowledge

Appearance: Just a Brain and an Eye, the Eye however has a tattoo next to it, a bit like the one in the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Powers: Constant Release

Guardian: The Guardian of this is Ra, the Egyptian God of the Sun, mainly portrayed as a Hawk. Ra blesses the person that has this conceptual weapon with the Mind and Eye of Ra, both of these are helpful things if your a tactician mainly, the Eye of Ra makes it so that you can see the reaitsu flow and able to see further away with the Eye of Ra as well as helps you analyze things from afar. The Eye can now decode computer information and translate it. It can also scan for spiritual pressure in a 10 mile radius. As an added bonus, you can also perceive how strong a being is (if they are not cloaked or hiding their spiritual pressure) by a color system. If the person has a blue glow around them that means their reitsu is low (So if your in battle this will be useful to see how much of your opponent's reitsu has been drained), if it's green that means it's moderate, yellow means that it's strong and red is dangerously strong. It can also be adjusted to where it can read your body's overall strength and adjust these color systems to see who is weaker then you or stronger.

The Mind of Ra makes it so that you can process information within the blink of an eye, thousands of pictures are able to be viewed within a matter of seconds as well as that it comes with almost a photographic memory and a memory that is almost like that of a elephants, able to remember even the slightest thing for thousands of thousands of years. It is able to tell what is a illusion and what is not a illusion based on the awareness and power of the user.
Back to top Go down

Mind and Eye of Ra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Character Information :: Conceptual Weapons-
Jump to: