Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
The First Meet [Past RP] I_vote_lcapThe First Meet [Past RP] I_voting_barThe First Meet [Past RP] I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
The First Meet [Past RP] I_vote_lcapThe First Meet [Past RP] I_voting_barThe First Meet [Past RP] I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

The First Meet [Past RP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

The First Meet [Past RP] Empty
PostSubject: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 4:17 am

The First Meet [Past RP] Arc

"Huff... huff... huff..." Her comfortable shoes pattered along the ground as the woman in the long skirt ran down the streets of the Castle Town. She looked left and right, and bounded down an alleyway, the voices getting closer, before receding again. The blonde woman puffed, and leaned against a wall, watching the men stream past the opening.

"Nyaah~" Arc turned around and saw a cat sitting on a step.

"Yeah, yeah, I know..." The girl shook her head and walked towards the opening of the alleyway, looking out and seeing that the men were still running in that direction. Her hand went up to her mouth, and she giggled lightly. Fools. She turned away from them, and with a little cheeky buttwaggle, began to walk off in the opposite direction with a small smirk on her face and a light giggle.

She was perfectly normal looking as she walked, save for the cat ears on her head... Yes, there were cat ears on her head, and a tail popping out from above her ass. She was in Neko form, she was, and enjoying every second of it - especially when people stared. Then again, there was still nothing for her to do. She liked having something to do! She was getting rather bored...
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 4:09 am

The wonderful aura and peaceful exuberant nature of castle town, was enough to bring a smile onto anyone’s face, even tourists. This city was not elegant nor did it boast any sort of extravagant and lavished lifestyle. Most town’s were able to draw in the interest of people by appeasing their needs of what they usually got to see on Television — However, none of that was present within this town, the people are satisfied and humble with the little that this town gives. If one decided to look closely, then it became painstakingly obvious that this city didn’t have any special gadgets; this was a town that was unscathed and pure of the law of the real world. To think that this city brought so many peaceful travelers and even allured them into living among these divine entities known as sugiura, was something amazing in its own right. The feeling of family and the feeling of togetherness was something that almost no one could deny, to be beautiful.

If the people were being antagonized, even people as low as stragglers would come to their aid to protect them. Families would allow the homeless to partake in their meals, and even let them live among their kin, while even the queen and king graced the people every day – Truly, and most definitely the land of the Sugiura was a pure form of entertainment without degrading themselves to copious amounts of technology, that sometimes plagued the human world. Besides the cat like woman, who was causing quite a ruckus within the inner workings of castle town, the city was moving along nicely and the people were exchanging their usual pleasantries. Above all else, this town would never lose its peaceful and fragile shone. It was significantly bright today, though the heat wasn’t very fervid. Whenever weather occurred within this land, it was always the middle ground.

It was never extremely hot — Or extremely cold. While the talk of the town, was usually placed on the royalty of the kingdom, today was a special occasion. Why was that exactly?; Looking closely, the second eldest daughter of the royal family of the clan, was walking through the town, her disposition was more or less, a bit overbearing. However, that didn’t stop the town’s people from greeting her as they would their closest friend or family member.

—How beautiful, even with royalty, there was still a equal level of respect by both parties. Iori who had just completed her tenuously strict training session, was making her way through town to store up on some well needed nutrition – After all, the town was also known for having some of the most healthiest food when it came to specific hotspots. However, Iori wasn’t exactly interested in consuming a healthy meal, which was far from the designated desire. Bajiquan as a martial art, does not require constant arrays of vegetables.

Practitioners are allowed to consume meat. Simply because it is key to allowing the students to fully flourish in this specific art. Furthermore, a higher level cannot be reached if they are not willing to take on this dietary adaption. A master of the art claimed that meat possessed the “necessary oil to lubricate the joints and organs of the body” A true master may partake in beef tendon, pig’s feet and other sources of meat, as long as that consumption is a modest and small portion. For Iori, who loved to consume various amounts of food, a grin surfaced upon her delicate features which provided a stark contrast to her size, which was slightly taller than that of the Japanese male.

Her outfit was reminiscent of the Chinese kung fu robes that various Bajiquan masters were frequently seen in. She was adorned in all black, long black pants that perfectly aligned with her ankles, a long sleeved robe like shirt, resembling something akin to dress shirts, and traditional Chinese shoes with ordinary white socks. While Unusual for a woman with such beauty as herself, this was the easiest way of feeling satisfied in her training. To wear the robes that her masters taught her in, such a great honor could fill her heart quickly. Her hair was tied within a long red braid, that reached the mid way section of her back. It was being moved by the peaceful winds of the town, steadily following the pace of Iori. Her yellow irises took a gander at the possible sources of sustenance.

Without much hesitation she went inside of her favorite shop, which frequently served modern Japanese food. By taking place in this area, she would be able to get a full meal, most women weren’t used to walking out feeling like a bloated animal, however Iori wasn’t like most women, and that was something of a defining feature for this martial artist. After what seemed like a hour, she was descending towards her home in order to enjoy the large meal that was prepared and wrapped up in a special cloth that felt sacred just by placing a finger upon it. “Ha…Ha…Yes…This will surely be the best meal they’ve served me yet!” However, before she could take in the aroma, she was bumped a few meters backwards by the men who were chasing after the blonde haired girl.

In that moment, the food slipped from her fingers, the contents of the box were spilled out over the ground. Everything from eel, to squid, to hot rice, and even meat, were there ruined. “..Na….Na……..NAZE JAAAAAAAAA” a wail that could be heard far throughout the city which sounded like someone in distress, was released from the throat of the tall female. Her eyes were no longer filled with a brimming excitement, but were now more comparable to a demon from hell. Without much as a single glance, she stomped on the ground with her left foot, causing a slight quake around the shops which were slightly centered in four directions around her, causing the people to fall back.

However, soon after that action was completed, she was already in hot pursuit of whoever made her ruin her meal. After the soldiers lost Arcueid, Iori was behind her grabbing her tail as if she were a house cat who needed discipline. “Oh no you don’t, you made me waste good money on my food with your little act with the town soldiers, I ought to bring your ass in’ and put in jail…” However, by looking at the expression by turning her around, she could definitely say that her face didn’t resemble a prankster, but a child. The expression of purity on her face, left the red headed girl in awe for a moment, but that quickly ended as her expression went back to the same overbearing and sinister anger of the food. “So, you gonna pay me back, or are we goin’ ta’ do things my way?” Through that, a small grin surfaced on her face, maybe she would get a free meal, moreover, she wanted to see how this day would progress, from here on out.

Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 4:44 am

“Oh no you don’t, you made me waste good money on my food with your little act with the town soldiers, I ought to bring your ass in’ and put in jail…”

She thought she'd gotten away, she really did. But when the hand gripped her tail, Arcueid felt her body hit the ground, and she grunted from the collision - in a very un-ladylike way. The girl shook her head quickly, and pushed herself up, brushing herself off and looking at the other with a slightly defiant yet innocent look in her eyes.

"Nyaah?" The girl smiled brightly and tilted her head, giving the absolute-most cutest look that she could possibly give. Maybe she could charm her way out of this one... right?

She'd noticed it, though. A slight look of awe - an emotion change - before the girl looked at her with that anger once more.

“So, you gonna pay me back, or are we goin’ ta’ do things my way?” Well, Arc was broke. That was a given. Even as a part of the Sugirua Clan, she was broke. But what... what did 'her way' entail? Arcueid's eyes grew slightly and trembled, her bottom lip twitching ever-so-slightly.

"Y...your way?" She 'nyaah'ed again, and a cloud of smoke came over her - rather comically, the ears and tail disappearing, leaving a rather confident looking woman in their stead. She flicked her head slightly, the platinum blonde locks bouncing with the movement. Her red eyes took a quick flicker over the girl's body. Cute. Her voice changed from it's innocence, to something exuding a little confidence.

"I'm afraid that I'm... broke. So I believe that... I'll have to do things your way~" She giggled lightly, and tilted her head to the side, watching the girl in Chinese silk with a bright smile.

"I'm Arcueid Brunestud. Pleasure. Can I get your name?" She giggled again, and held out her hand for the other woman to shake. She was certainly cute, that was for sure. Now, from a simple blunder through an alleyway, she found herself with this unique person - well, they seemed unique. Not many people wore clothing like that. Then again... no many people wore clothing like her's either...
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 5:33 am

The taller girl that had cornered Arcueid, her face was twisted in a slightly defeated expression. The look of anger was much more comparable to being a sour look when someone realized they could do nothing more in an argument. “Broke…Ha…just my luck” She said taking a deep sigh, it wasn’t a surprise, she had been the foreseer of various events in town which had pranksters and stragglers running from the soldiers after performing a unjust act or causing unneeded ruckus, that threatened the well being of the towns people. Yes, this was definitely no surprise in the goddess of victory’s eyes. She was defeated, not only that, she’d feel evil if she hurt someone as innocent as this girl.

Actually, she just wanted to ease out of paying for such a large meal again. It was clearly obvious that she didn’t really intend on hurting or antagonizing her that much. Yet, when faced with those innocent childlike faces, just how would she be able to do so?; The tides were now turned within the favor of the cat girl. “Humph….Forget about it, it’s not like I’d be able to find much use for you anyways” Her words were cold, blunt, and to the point. But if one wanted to take a closer look, she didn’t mean a single word she had spouted out. Traits of a tsundere, before the term was invented.

Her stomach grumbled loudly, right after she spoke. “Ha..Dammit…it’s really this bad…I guess I did push myself quite a bit” It was obvious what she was referring too, otherwise she wouldn’t be in castle town, unless it was to spar against other fights who offered honorable challenges. “…Hm…” After a minute of pondering, her finger placed right to the side of her lip, she decided that she would treat this girl to something to eat. That was strange, why would she treat the one who ruined her meal, to a lunch “date”? This was something Iori simply brushed off, if she had to call it anything, and then it was a whim.

Well, that and she was quite smitten by the girl’s happiness. Something that not many people had, when confronted by her. It didn’t make her feel like a complete monster. She had this way of presentation that caused some people to avoid her in fear. She did not have a innate sense of grace and primeval elegance that her sister Saeko possessed. She found such manners to be fruitless, and liked her personality the way it was. “You’ll do things my way, by eating with me I admit that it’s better to eat with someone, then to eat alone so, come on, or I’ll kick your ass, got it?” She didn’t mean those words; it was spoken in a friendly manner. Grabbing and wrapping her hand around the other, she pulled her along quickly and made her way back to the shop to sit down and eat this time around.
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 5:50 am

“Broke…Ha…just my luck” Hmmm... Was it just her, or didn't this girl look as angry as Arcueid originally thought. Maybe it was just the spur of the moment? Now she simply looked defeated, as if she'd just given up on trying to get the other Sugiura to pay. Understandable. Then again, Arc wasn't broke, perse. She just really only had enough money to pay for something small, enough to feed her - but not enough to feed the obviously more toned girl in front of her.

“Humph….Forget about it, it’s not like I’d be able to find much use for you anyways” Oh...? There was something there, wasn't there? This girl... she wasn't quite meaning everything that she said~ As a matter of fact, it appeared to Arcueid that she wasn't actually quite as 'angry' as she'd originally thought.

"Fair eeeenough~" The girl raised and waggled a finger slightly. "I'm not very useful, nyaah~ I can do thingies with time, but that's about it." She giggled. She'd be able to slow down time and have Iori steal some money and get out within seconds - but that was... beside the point?

Groooowl~ That growl... wasn't just Iori's stomach. You know that things aren't good when a combined growl is emitted from a pair of stomachs. The girl blinked a few times, and placed her hands onto her own stomach with a soft sigh.

"I'm hun--"

“Ha..Dammit…it’s really this bad…I guess I did push myself quite a bit” Eh? She did, ne? Nenene?

"You did? Eh? I thought I'd pushed myself... I didn't realize you had too..." She raised a finger to her lips and blinked a few times.

“You’ll do things my way, by eating with me I admit that it’s better to eat with someone, then to eat alone so, come on, or I’ll kick your ass, got it?” Wait, what? What did she just say?!

"Etooooyyaaaaaaaah!" The hand was wrapped around her own, and Arc felt herself stumble slightly, trying to keep up to the obviously stronger woman as she did - finally managing to regain her footing and following her to the restaurant. She was taken inside, and sat down across from Iori, blinking a few times.

"What are you doing? You don't need to..." Arc's face was redder now, and the girl's eyes went down slightly, wondering if she should really be doing this. Her face and eyes suddenly shot back up.

"Oh! You didn't tell me your name! I told you, I'm Arcueid. Arcueid Brunestud!" She giggled lightly, and tilted her head over to the side, all worry about this girl's methods and motives dissipating into child-like innocence.
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 7:04 am

After arriving within the restaurant of choice, Iori decided to calm down with her insulting and slightly teasing tone. While they were descending through the city as quickly as the two were running through, she had caught wind of the stomach growl that emanated from the blonde haired individual. The matter of money did not actually pose a significant threat to Iori. After all, being in the class of royalty, there wasn’t any way she would go without a few riches. The sugiura clan was well known for collecting many ancient treasures that traced back to earlier times before either of these girls was born – Simply put, she wasn’t worried about feeding the both of them, she just believed that people should pay back their debt, when they committed a mistake.

However, the more she stared at this girl the more she felt like she was faced with an innocent 5 year old child. Now, it absolutely couldn’t be helped. She was brought of her slight day dreaming daze, by the giddy Arcueid. “Oh…? My name?” That’s right – She had yet to address her properly and scratched her head with a small sweat drop, while brushing the blunder aside. “Ah, Sorry about that, I forgot my manners…Well my name is Iori Sugiura…” Her name wasn’t a household name, but she had some popularity with the children and males of the town, who referred to her as "one of the boys".

Her tomboyish disposition allowed her to blend in with the crow of males then she would with the females. She took a deep breath, while she put her two fingers against her lips, making a whistling noise. This was the signal, in order to have a waiter take their order. Normally, this place wasn’t well known for its in-house dining. More than likely, they were better talented when it came to delivering their meals quickly, the carry out option for them proved much more effective than having people come in to eat. However, the owner who was absolutely smitten with Iori wanted nothing more than the best for his loyal customer. He greeted them with a smile, and then whispered into the waiter’s ear.

After accomplishing this action, the waiter went over to his fellow workmates and like a quire they all nodded in unison. After a hour or so had passed, the expression of Iori went from daydreaming to bedazzlement. The food that arrived was something more like a buffet, rather than lunch. Everything appeared to be amazing and it could be said that each and every meal in front of them was cooked to perfection.

A full piping hot pot of rice was placed in the center of the table, while separate dishes such as beef tendon, smoked meat, simmered vegetables and smoked fish were placed in four separate directions around the rice. That wasn’t the end of it, smoked fish, squid, eel, rice-cakes, everything was enough to cause the tomboyish Iori’s mouth to drool. After clapping her hands together in what seemed to resemble a prayer, she spoke loudly and exuberantly.

“Itadakimasu!” With that, she wasted no time in grabbing the chopsticks that were placed by the both of them. Iori's chopsticks quickly grabbed the beef tendon, and smoked fish. However, since she had a guest she pulled back from eating all of it, and went to grab the large spoon, which would help her distribute the rice for the both of them, she filled both of their bowls in a ere of a second. She finished off her first plate, with simmered vegetables. After that, her chopsticks grabbed a piece of the tendon, and her fingers guided the food into her mouth. She took slightly delicate chews the first few times, but it became obvious that after a moment, it was the eating more akin to males. She was definitely a strange girl, yet she could be said to be perfectly normal when compared to this childlike blond sitting with her.
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 7:03 pm

“Oh…? My name?” Finally... That took long enough. She smiled softly at the other girl, before hearing her finally speak again.

“Ah, Sorry about that, I forgot my manners…Well my name is Iori Sugiura…”

"Su...sugi...sugiura?" She sat there - and the silence grew for a second. She was kidding, right? This tomboy-ish woman... she was kidding... she was kidding, wasn't she? A proper member of the Royal Family...was treating her to LUNCH?! No, no... she had to be kidding. She was just dropping names! Arc felt like letting a slightly psychotic laugh leave her throat, but held it in. No, maybe she wasn't kidding? Maybe she was telling the truth...?

"You don't mean the Royal Family Sugiuras? I'm so sorry!" Arc lowered her head to bow quickly, and ended up slamming her forehead onto the table with a loud grunt. Ow that hurt! The girl reached a hand up and rubbed her slightly throbbing forehead with a whine... Before hearing the sounds of plates being placed upon the table... She looked up and blinked a few times - it was... amazing!

Arc was a street kid - a street 'rat', if you will; even being part of the Branch Families didn't help her case... She was basically removed. So to see this much food... It was amazing. Really, really amazing.

"UWAAAAAAAAH! And I can have some?" Her eyes widened, and looked up at Iori with growing excitement. It was rare for her to be this excitable. But to be in the presence of someone from the Royal Family, and to be treated to a lunch date by them... It was just too much for her usual maturity to take...

“Itadakimasu!” Eh? The girl before her had clapped her hands together, and bowed her head, before picking up the chopsticks and eating ravenously. Ehhhh? So could she eat? She blinked, and clapped her own hands together in prayer.

"Itadakimasu!" She quickly picked up the chopsticks, and began to eat in a fashion akin to that of a child. She heartily accepted the bowl of rice from Iori, and began to dig into that as well. For someone who was used to small portions - then it came to the fatty tuna. She looked at it, and stared. She just stared. Of all the things to be put onto that table...

She reached out tenderly with her chopsticks, and picked up a single piece of fatty tuna, before placing it into her mouth with care - chewing and savouring the food with a small smile on her face. As she swallowed, her eyes widened again - they were becoming as large as dishes, she was sure.

"Eyaaaah..." That was so good! She could never afford fatty tuna! She began to eat again, keeping up some kind of gusto, but making sure to respect the fact that Iori needed to eat too...
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Wed May 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Iori was quite surprised by Arcueid’s reaction, when she informed her of her true name. For someone who didn’t treat herself like a royal member, she felt as if she were a normal town’s person, just like everyone else. She didn’t find it to be that big of a deal, so she could do nothing but chuckle lightly, at the childlike personality of the girl in front of her.

She found those expressions to be cute, as it reminded her of her current little sister, Midori. In any case, she was becoming quite fond of the blonde girl, after meeting her for only a short time. However, she didn’t want her to change her attitude just because she was a member of the royal family. That would ruin her mood, and wouldn’t quite allow this friendship to fully flourish.

“Ah…Hm…Hey…don’t worry about my name alright, I’ve been able to talk to you with happiness, because you’re treating me like a normal woman, so keep it that way alright? No need to apologize…” She said that, while using her chopsticks to grab some of the fatty tuna that Arcueid had seemed to infatuate with.

She questioningly stared at the piece of fatty tuna, before bringing it to her mouth, taking soft chews, before fully finishing the food in her mouth. “Not bad, this is quite amazing!” She would say with a hearty chuckle, while she patted Arc’s shoulder. “You should relax, eat till your heart is content….after all I’m treating you, so I don’t my money going to waist or I’ll have to make you my personal maid” She said with a slightly evil grin, however it was nothing more than a mere joke. Nothing that could be taken too seriously, but in front of this girl, just how would she react?; Her actions up till now seemed so innocent, so she wouldn’t even expect the girl to know about things such as black mail, or anything of the sort. Whatever the case was, no such intention was dormant inside her heart. For her, just talking to this girl just seemed to be refreshing.

Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2011 2:53 am

The girl seemed... slightly embarrassed? Hm. Then again, she had never fully experienced being a Sugiura member - being Branch Family - she wasn't even directly related to this woman.

“Ah…Hm…Hey…don’t worry about my name alright, I’ve been able to talk to you with happiness, because you’re treating me like a normal woman, so keep it that way alright? No need to apologize…”

"Oh... okay!" She giggled, acting as if nothing had just happened, tilting her head over to the side - she was still eating, but not at the rate that she had been earlier. She was watching Iori more carefully now, taking in the girl's tomboyish features. She was pretty cute, actually - but Arc wondered if Iori thought that she was a little too hyper and childish. She hoped that she didn't; a lot of people did, and disregarded her strength...

“You should relax, eat till your heart is content….after all I’m treating you, so I don’t my money going to waist or I’ll have to make you my personal maid” She blinked and stopped eating slightly, looking over at the girl with widened eyes.

"I don't have to wear panties with the maid uniform, right?" Her eyes... were so wide and child-like, you'd think she was simply asking an innocent question - but she was being both serious and flirty. She giggled, and narrowed her eyes with a slight seductiveness - for a second. The girl's eyes returned back to normal as quickly as they came on.

She turned away and began to eat again, making loud 'mmmmm' noises as she ate. The food was so good! Worth every penny... of... Iori's... money...
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2011 3:26 am

Iori smiled with a sense of self satisfaction. She was now filled with glee; she enjoyed being regarded as one of the town’s people. It allowed her to have a better reputation, against those who seemed to think that she was a scary girl, some even thought of her as a devil child of Misaiko’s lineage. Though, that was not without reason. The girl had a streak for antagonizing people on a daily basis, when they tried approaching her. Lately, that has changed, and she is glad that she has made the improvements in order to get to know people better. One never knows when they might have to mature some day, and grow into a sense of leadership. After all, if Iori wanted to be a somewhat perfect queen, this was the predatory step. If she truly wanted the people to enjoy a land under her rule, then she must not allow her heart to be locked within a cage.

Too many men have fallen, because their soldiers did not enjoy their rule. Iori couldn’t help but stare at her bit, while eating. It was definitely obvious that despite her childlike expressions and innocence, that she was a woman that despite her street rat disposition, she would sway even kings, and most men in town would come to offer her a hand in marriage. Even in Iori’s mind, she couldn’t help but laugh at that thought. She was a bit envious, she couldn’t reach that sort of aura, which drew people in, like this girl happened to gracefully accomplish. Sure, there were a few males that wanted to court the female. She may have been born from the tomboy prototype; however, one could not deny her lovely features. She was truly worthy of the royal family’s daughter’s. While she lacked in a graceful personality, she made up for it with an appearance that could sway a few men themselves.

Iori continued to eat her portions, as she went back to grab another few pieces of beef tendon, this time mixing it in with the rice, and simmered vegetables. However, before she could properly chew her beef tendon, Arcueid said something that caused her to spit some of her food out, luckily she was glad that it reached a trash can at her side, though that caused a few people to stare, but quickly go back to their own business. Her face was filled with a bright red blush, which almost made her seem vulnerable, her expression was priceless. “Ah…!...W-Wha..!...N…I I was wrong!” She said, shouting out a bit, though it wasn’t’ nothing filled with anger, it was actually surprise. “And here I thought you were such an innocent little girl” She said faking her next expression, which resembled a person in dismay who had again been defeated.

“It’s right what they say, the cutest ones are always the most devious” She was making and exaggerating various body movements and facial expressions, but it was actually all in good fun. Actually, she wasn’t new to the talk of sex, at least between a man and woman. However, the closest she had ever gotten to being close to someone was hugging them. “…Hm” She quickly noticed, that the meals were quickly finished, within at least 20-30 minutes, from the time they arrived here until now. She didn’t really want this day to end, so maybe she would come up with another excuse and drag her along with her. If anyone was going to be this girl’s friend, then Iori was gonna claim that spot and never let go. It had been such a very long time, that she had ever been this close to somebody, other than her family
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2011 4:15 am

She blushed! Success! Arcueid almost felt like jumping in joy, before hearing the girl stutter.

“Ah…!...W-Wha..!...N…I I was wrong! And here I thought you were such an innocent little girl” Hehe~ Oh, Arc was innocent. She could just get sexual with her words sometimes. She shrugged, and ate some more, making more and more nomming sounds as she went - she was obviously enjoying her food. She ate a few more mouthfuls, and then turned to Iori, ramen noodles hanging out of her mouth.

“It’s right what they say, the cutest ones are always the most devious” She nodded a few more times, giving a rather bloated expression to her face, before turning back to her food and devouring it. Within about 20-30 minutes, all of the food was gone, and all Arc could do was look at it with an open mouth, slightly dismayed by this. All that food... how much had she eaten? She blinked a few times, and looked back at Iori.

Then back at the food.

Back at Iori.

Back at the food.

"I...Iori? Thank you for the food." The girl bowed again, before reaching into her pocket - a few coins jangled; it was all the money she had. She brought out about half of it, and placed it onto the table.

"Don't give it back. I'd feel bad if I didn't help pay." Her head hung, and the previous child-like innocence was replaced with a soft red tinge on her cheeks. There was something about this girl, normally, she would've just slowed time a little, and boosted it. That usually made things easier. But this time, she would've felt bad for it. She looked over to the side. Maybe... they could do something else together? Arcueid looked up at Iori, her cheeks still red.

"Is there anything else we can do?" Her lips pouted slightly, and her eyes widened, looking as cute as they possibly could. Her bottom lip quivered, and she kept gazing into Iori's eyes. She wanted to spend more time with this girl - for once they weren't some rough boy, or a princessy bitch...
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 2:23 am

―Iori stared back at the blonde with a look of disappointment, none of it was directed at the girl, as it was more so due to them ravaging the food so quickly. “―Ah….” Staring into the crimson red orbs of this innocent blonde haired girl, gave Iori butterflies. It was obvious that both of them did not want the day to end, as this mere pleasantry alone gave them satisfaction. Without hesitation, Iori quickly smiled and nodded, guiding her firm yet slender hand up to the cheek of the cat girl, without so much as a second, she complimented the girl whose features looked more like a princess, than they did a street rat. “When such a beautiful girl makes a face like that, I guess I can’t really say no, can I? “ She said as a playful smirk crept along her cheeks.

―Yes, Iori was quite smitten with this girl, whom she had crossed paths with, in just one day, was she infatuated with her? Such feelings should be forbidden – After all, how would her mother react to her dating a woman, and then even in that case, this girl had to be taken. Shaking the supposedly impure thoughts aside, she stood upright, as she wiggled her hips back and forth a bit, while stretching her arms out into the air, a loud yawn quickly escaped her throat, within that time as well. “Hm…I have an idea of what we can do next…” Iori glided her right finger over the top of her lip, while leaving the money for the waiter, along with a large tip.

In such a large village, the possibilities of finding entertainment should be easy; After all, Iori knew this village from left and right, to up and down. Constant market trips as a child may have contributed to this innate sense of direction, however Iori simply thought of it as a blessing. “Hm! Yes the mountains we should go see something with a beautiful view!” Iori had shouted that with an in fathomable tone, her eyes held an excitement that had been repressed from most people in recent years, including those of her relatives. If anyone were to glance upon her face now, they could definitely say, that this was time that the girl experienced true happiness – Yes a happiness that was being revised by this wonderful girl that Iori was happy with meeting. It was obvious, that she did not regret walking up to her. She smiles and thinks of how they may continue having days like these, in the future; such thoughts have already made her brim with excitement.

The prospect of the situation was far too alluring. Her firm hands coiled around Arc’s once again, as if the two were lovers, Iori put some pep into her step, and pulled the girl along, as they traveled through the village of castle town. She took a few right turns, and then a few left turns, making her way through unneeded traffic, as the town was infamous for shopping and groceries on beautiful days such as these. This was a Shortcut that Iori had grown accustomed too, when one decided to chose a hiding spot, or a place to find concealment, they often came up with various routes and shortcuts in order to reach their destination without taking a long walk, to do so. “…Here it is” Said the red haired girl, as she pointed her index finger into the direction of a beautiful mountain area, with a pristine and luminous blue colored lake. The view, from their direction was a rare spot, and not many were gifted or granted with such a beautiful sight such as this one. “So….” After a long pause, Iori spoke once again. “Would you like to watch this beautiful sight, or would you like to swim?” Her playful glance, was unlike anything that she had before, a definite sign of the goddess of victory, who did not socialize very much, right now, she seemed as if she were acting like a girl her age, and enoying the time of life, that should be spent, just like these.

Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 4:37 am

"When such a beautiful girl makes a face like that, I guess I can’t really say no, can I?"

Ehhh? Arc's face turned bright red, both from the compliment, and the other woman's touch. She looked carefully at Iori, trying to take more note about how she was acting. So strange... She blinked a few times, before sighing softly; Iori's hand had already left her face, and the girl was stretching, standing upright. Arcueid stood up herself, albeit quite hurriedly. Her hip hit the table, and a few of the dishes clattered noisily, Arc whimpering and wincing from the sound.

“Hm…I have an idea of what we can do next…”

"Oh?" She tilted her head to the side, eyes growing with inquisitive wonder. She wondered if this girl was taken... of course she was; she was royalty, right? Taken by a man who was going to marry her someday, an arranged marriage. There was no way that this girl could be single... But by the way that she was looking at her, Arc couldn't help but wonder if she was thinking the same things... No, no, no! She couldn't wonder that sort of thing!!

Arc followed Iori out of the restaurant, already grateful that she'd met this girl, and not expecting any more from her...

“Hm! Yes the mountains we should go see something with a beautiful view!” The mountains?! Arc hadn't been there in... she'd never been there! Arc blinked a few times, actually taken aback slightly by this girl's sudden burst of enthusiasm. Did she enjoy her company that much? Arc really couldn't believe it...

Then... their hands were brought together, and Arc felt her insides melt. For someone who was so tomboyish... they were such soft hands. She looked at the girl, and just followed, through the left and right turns, through the traffic, not saying anything, just being led, and following. And then...

“…Here it is” Iori pointed in a direction, and Arc's eyes followed, before...

"Ehhhhhhhh?! So beautiful!" She almost fell over from the beauty...

“So….” Arc suddenly went out of her stupor, and turned to Iori with a slight blush tinging her cheeks red.

“Would you like to watch this beautiful sight, or would you like to swim?” But... she didn't have anything to swim in...

Not that it hadn't stopped her before...

But there was someone else here...

But this was a woman...

But still...

No, it was fine, right?

Arc smiled softly, and looked around. There was nobody around, and this place seemed to be quite difficult to get to - pretty hidden. Alright... She could do it. She reached down to the base of her top, and slid it up her slender body, over her bra-less breasts, and off her body, letting it fall to the ground. She did the same with her skirt and stockings, leaving Arc just standing there in her underwear, blushing softly.

"Don't stare... it's embarassing..." Her voice was barely a whisper, and she reached down, letting her underwear drop to the ground, before running for the water and jumping in - COLD!!!!

COLD! COLD! GODDAMNFUCKINGCOLD! She held her arms up to her sides, before slowly becoming used to the water. She turned towards Iori, letting her body stay below the water, hidden by the reflection.

"Come in, the water's fine! I won't look if you don't want me to~!" She giggled and tilted her head to the side, smiling at Iori with closed eyes and a blushing face. Right now, she couldn't look much cuter than she did with this expression...
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 9:58 am

Whether in surprise or wonder, Iori could do nothing but stare intently at the blonde girl, awaiting her reply. “Uwahhhh It’s Beautiful” The blonde haired girl said that, as though it was the most elegant sight that her eyes had ever experienced in this lifetime. Iori, who had constantly came to this place with her mother as a child, felt that it was nothing more than a normal and austere area by now; yet, it still retained an elegant and peaceful nature that one could indulge themselves in for months.

Taking the time, Iori giggled and explained to her the history that this place had. “Hm, Yeah, this place was a frequent spot for me and my mother, when I was a child, this place seemed so amazing. It felt like I was lost in heaven, just by staring at this wonderful view” She then yawned a bit, while keeping her eyes placed on the lake. “Now it just seems like everything else in castle town, but I do admit that there is still some beauty in this mountain, and I wouldn’t change this place for the world.” She smiled as she lifted her hand up; raising her thumb, signaling that everything was satisfying in her eyes. In roman times, raising the thumb in the upright position, symbolized that everything would be alright. “…Hm” After that, she smiled and seen that her friend was preparing to get ready to jump into the lake.

Gnawing at her mind was the possible undergarments that Arcueid adorned herself in; it was a clearly innocent thought, devoid of any perversion. Firstly, since Iori had no experience with seeing the bare bodies of others,it could be said that her curiosity was more like a child, waiting to see what kind of surprise was in store for them. “….Ah?” Her gaze was drawn to Arcueid undressing, revealing each part of her bare and supple body. Yes, the original thought, was that she was supposed to be in a bra and panties. However, there was no bra, allowing those breast’s to stick out like missiles, staring at her own chest, a tinge of envy built up in her heart. Actually, this was a digression, at the current moment; a red blush lit her cheeks like a warm flame. “W-Wha…” Yes, staring at this first part of her body, her heart began to skip a beat. The next action was something that was instantly engraved within the young tomboy’s mind. She removed the panties, revealing her entire bare body, in full view. It would be painful not for anyone to stare, how could anyone have such a pretty face, and a body that was blessed by gods?; Iori was at a loss, and a slight drop of blood was seen running from her nose.

She shook her head, wiping the blood off, while gathering her composure. “Alright, I can handle this” Without hesitation, Iori looked around, her blush become even brighter, she was not like this innocent angel, she could not let anyone see even an inch of her body. After scoping the area, it had become obvious that no one would interrupt them for a while. “Alright…Alright I’m coming…” She began unbuttoning the buttons to her Chinese outfit that she had been adorned in, all of this time. Her undergarments had consisted of a black training bra and black panties, it was a great surprise, that such a tomboy could have such a slender form, which held no scars, or blemishes, of any sort. “Huuuuu ―!” Courageously and excitedly, the red haired martial artist took a large dive in the water, after that, she spoke, shivering from the cold sensation of the water. The feeling of the water over her body was a bit unbearable, yet in the same token, revitalizing. “You can turn around now” She said, letting out a playful smile. Her face was twisted into a nervous and embarrassed smile now. No one except her sisters had seen her body like this, in that sense, maybe the blonde haired feline, could consider herself lucky.
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 2:22 am

“Alright…Alright I’m coming…” Arc smiled softly, and nodded at the blushing girl, before turning away to make sure that she didn't see anything.

...not that she wasn't imagining anything, that is. But that's beside the point. What is the point, is that Arc was turned away, body below the waterline, making sure that she didn't turn back to look at Iori, no matter how tempted she got. And she was tempted, oh she was tempted. The sound of splashing water caused her to attempt to turn around, but wait for Iori's go-ahead.

“You can turn around now” She smiled softly and turned around, taking a second to open her eyes at the girl's face, before tilting her head to the side and giggling.

"Didn't take me long to get you naked now, did it?" She laughed a little louder this time, and raised a hand to her mouth, using the other arm to cover over her bare breasts. "If it's so easy for someone like me..." She laughed softly, and swum forwards, closer to Iori with a tilt of her head. As she approached, she stopped, letting herself rise out of the water slightly, her breasts coming out, just above the waterline - not enough to reveal, but enough to tease Iori - she seemed interested in her body; not that Arc wasn't interested in Iori's body...

"This water's so nice... I wish this could last forever..." She smiled softly, and stretched her arms out to the sides with a small yawn.

"So nice, so refreshing... I'm glad you showed me this place!" Arc's smile grew, and she clapped her hands together with a childish giggle.
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:05 am

The First Meet [Past RP] Df98u9

Iori's body was being revitalized by the cooling waves of water hitting up against each part of her body, though she couldn't help but writhe slightly, from the ice-cold feeling she experienced from the water. However, after a few movement's she got use to this water and took a sigh of relief as she heard the sound of Arc's sweet voice. However, what came out of that mouth, made her all the more embarrassed as she turned to the woman with her bright red blush, that was lit like a candle from those comment's. "D-Dah! Don't get carried away, I-It's not like i got undressed for you, or anything...don't assume such lewd thing's..." Iori looked to the side pouting, as her blush was still evident among all her facial features. However, her gaze was brought to Arc within a modicum of time. "Mmm..hh" She couldn't help but catch her supple bust, through the water, but quickly reprimanded herself for staring. Did she honestly have something for this woman?; Actually, did she like women in general. Iori's sexuality was a mystery even to herself. Some had even jokingly considered her to be an asexual, though those types of jokes were met with the iron fist of this martial artist. "No..way.....i can't be..." she told herself that, yet her eyes and thought's betrayed what she tried to tell herself. She didn't imagine that her day would become so awkward but simply moved on with her day without letting her thought's disorient her day. She smiled, as she decided to turn the tables and swum toward's Arc the minute she felt she was distracted. "Yeah...i'm glad you like it, Arcueid" Said Iori softly, as she quickly snuck up on the ethereal time user and grabbed her body quickly and firmly, and brought her down deep into the water, as though she were wrestling the young lass. She quickly let go and swum back up with a chuckle. "Ha! Payback for being a tease!" Said Iori as she crossed her arm's triumphantly, though she had hoped she didn't do anything too rash.

Last edited by Shirou Emiya on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:10 am

The First Meet [Past RP] ArcHeaderNew

She was simply swimming around, humming a soft tune as she went, feeling the coolness of the water brush up against her bare skin. She smiled softly, acting like a child as she went, before she finally heard the woman speak, and she turned to face her, watching with wonder as Iori turned bright red. Ouuu? She gave a slightly playful grin as she watched and listened to Iori.

"D-Dah! Don't get carried away, I-It's not like i got undressed for you, or anything...don't assume such lewd thing's..." Lewd? Kuhuhuhuhu~ Who was thinking about lewd things? Not Arcueid! No sir! Nope. Nopenopenope! She stood up suddenly, huffing her chest out without realizing that Iori was staring. She stood there for a few seconds, openly naked, in the cool air, not realizing that she was basically completely showing off her chest to someone she had only just met. She blinked a couple of times before moving back into the water and grumbling to herself, looking to the side as well with a soft blush adorning her cheeks. She wasn't watching, nor was she listening, as Iori slowly crept up on her. But...

"Yeah...i'm glad you like it, Arcueid" That voice was far too cloooooooooOoOOoOOOose! She was suddenly DRAGGED down into the water, and instantly began to struggle to try and get herself back up above water. A second later she was let go of, and pushed herself to the surface, breaking through and gasping loudly for air as water splashed down and around. She breathed out, and moved backwards through the water, prepared to shout at Iori for being such an idiot and trying to drown her and... and...

"Ha! Payback for being a tease!" A... tease? Arcueid tilted her head to the side slightly as she watched Iori through careful eyes. Thinking things through for a few seconds, Arc slowly swum up to the girl and approached her, getting closer and closer. A... tease? She thought it over for a little while longer, and then suddenly leaned forwards and planted a kiss on the other woman's forehead with a 'chu!' sound. She pulled away from that and smiled softly and innocently at her, hiding all sinister intentions behind a barrier of her own innocence.

"Was that... being a tease?" Her eyes were closed and her arms were pressing her breasts together, making them look larger than they were. All-in-all, it was a rather cute sight, wouldn't you think?
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:24 am

Iori chuckled, as she felt satisfied with her small victory. Iori was always a confident woman who feigned superiority, even in a casual situation such as this one. Iori still couldn't figure out what the deal with this girl was, but there was something about her company that brought peace to her soul. She rarely ever had chance's to enjoy herself like this. For what reason's though's? One could say, that Iori was anti-social. Other's would probably say she was a devil who knew no emotion's. The latter would be entirely wrong on their assumption. If one where to recall Iori's childhood, it is the definite reason she avoid's people. If you are apart of royalty, you can only have fun with people of the same class. That's what she had thought at the time, but right now, her viewpoint was starting to change. This girl was treating her with kindness and friendship that she hitherto, had yet to experience. Her life always full of locking herself up, yet in the face of this woman, her heart was starting to become warm. She was finally starting to show her true self. A sight that would amaze even her mother right now. Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Wait, what was the matter exactly? Iori turned to face a incoming cat girl moving in towards her. "....Eh?" Her eye's widened in wonder, as she backed away. What was she planning to do exactly? Drown her perhaps? in order to get payback? That would've been a sound idea, but she was already far too close for the goddess of victory's comfort.

Smooch - a kiss on the forehead. She didn't expect that to occur, nor did she expect her to do it without the slightest ounce of hesitation. Her face which was originally twisted with victory and happiness, was now left in an expression of surprise and wonder. The biggest surprise of all, is that, had she not pulled away, Iori felt as though she had wanted to kiss her back. "W....A.....H..!?" She looked deep inside her head, as she looked to both side's of the lake. Was she honestly becoming attracted to this woman already? The answer was so unclear, so confusing, so much so, that she could only look around flabbergasted. No, she wouldn't let herself be outwitted. if she wanted to play hardball, Iori could be a seductress herself if she wanted too! She looked at Arcueid with her gesture, and stared on with a pout. She had to regroup and turn the tables. After all, She knew a few way's of attracting men, why not try them out on this tricky little cat? "Ah...That...is being a tease..." She said, as her expression turned into that of a sinister oni demon. She then swam over to Arcueid in a manner, not unlike that of which she did earlier. She was glad that she was a taller woman, because it made her next plan of action all the more easier. Without so much as a warning, she deftly wrapped her arm's around Arcueid's hip's and placed her breast's up against her own. She had to keep her composure, yet, the feeling was sensational almost. No! It was only payback right? Her head was spinning in so many circles. Just how would she survive the rest of this day?

"This however, is better. " Said the crimson haired girl as she planted a kiss on her forehead, before quickly pulling away, putting a hand over her hip, while making a winking motion. She had honestly started to wonder about her mental condition. She would've actually died inside from acting so....strange. Even if it were a means of seduction, she wasn't used to using her body in that manner. In any case, she could only wait to see Arcueid's expression.

Last edited by Shirou Emiya on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:30 pm

The First Meet [Past RP] ArcHeaderNew

~ A R C U E I D ~

"W....A.....H..!?" Arcueid felt herself giggle slightly, holding a hand up to her mouth and smiling softly, tilting her head to the side ever-so-slightly and smiling at Iori, watching her gather herself up after all of this. The girl smiled and giggled, stepping backwards through the water and yawning a little; she wasn't tired, that motion was just something simple, carefree, all of that and more. She nodded to herself, and started to think. Why was it that her body did that? She felt so... warm, despite this cold water. She felt her heart beating over and over again in her chest, and she closed her eyes in order to think about it. "Ah...That...is being a tease..." She opened her eyes again and made a mock dance of victory, shaking her hips a little as she did so. "Heeeee... I thought so~" She smiled and shook her hips a little more, before blinking as Iori started to swim towards her. Ehhh...? She watched Iori approach, and then watched as the other girl pressed up against her, flesh against flesh. That warmth, it caused Arcueid to whimper slightly from the touch. Gods, that was so nice... for someone who only ever been alone, the feel of someone's flesh against her own was something that she relished, and she found herself unconsciously pushing in closer, trying her hardest to snuggle into this warmth that was far from familiar, yet one of the most well-known things in the world to this girl. "This however, is better." "E--" A kiss landed on her forehead, and all of a sudden that warmth was gone. Arcueid stepped backwards a little, and tripped over a small rock; losing her balance and falling back into the water with a loud splash, shaking her head a little. Wah... She sat in that water for a second or so, the liquid up to her neck, thinking it over with a soft blush on her cheeks. "Hehe... yeah, I see what you mean..." She finally made herself pull back together, and pushed out of the stupor, slowly moving forwards and through the clear liquid, swimming towards Iori. Cats didn't like water, you know, but this cat was different. This cat... had always been different. Her body streamed through the liquid, and she eventually reached Iori, slowly raising out of the water in front of her, cheeks redder than she had thought.

"Uhm..." She rubbed her left arm, looking down to the side. "If that was teasing, then..." Arcueid stepped forwards, swallowing a little and pushing her body up against Iori's, holding it there and feeling that warmth once more. She almost felt herself smile in happiness at this; for her father was not one that could have held her, and she knew nothing more of her mother and sister. She didn't even know if she had a mother, though Altrouge was one that she never wished to know. So to feel the warmth of another human on her body, she couldn't help but smile inside. Looking up into the golden eyes, Arcueid gave a kind smile, and wrapped her arms around the back of the other, pushing them closer together and suchlike; Arcueid's lips pressing softly against Iori's own, held there for a brief moment, a feather touch, a single feeling, and then she pulled away, falling off of Iori's body and back into the water, shaking her head. "I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have d-done that... I only wanted to s-see what it f-felt like..." She felt tears gather at the edges of her eyes, and she looked up at Iori with a soft look of sadness on her face. She wasn't sad, she was embarrassed. If she wasn't embarrassed, then she must be sad. But... was she either? Why had she done that? Was that kiss... to test the waters? No, no it wasn't. All she wanted to do was kiss those lips.... she just wanted to know the feeling. She had felt those lips against her forehead, and all she wanted to do was feel them against her own... "I can leave... if you hate me now..."
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Iori was clearly amused by the flustered, benevolent damsel before her. She was someone who demanded dominance; Battle, food, lo - no, not love, love for her was impossible, as a warrior, love was nothing but banal pursuit, and would easily drag even the most fieriest of souls down into the depths of affection, forever releasing them of their once, strong, powerful and intense fervor they formerly possessed when they weren't held down by such a useless endeavor known as the "relationship". That was, however, not Iori's reason for avoiding romance, commitments, and lovers. First of all, she was foreign to the concept of love, and at the most, only possessed admiration to others, which while sometimes affectionate, never surpassed that of a hug or a small kiss on the cheek. Needless to say, there were times were she fancied the pursuit of males, when they made the solid attempt to sway and stir her blood with their bravado and martial arts technique. Out of all of them however, only one man was able to entrance her the most, but even then, that wasn't love. She was too young back then, to understand of course, so she never took the time to ponder feelings of the past. Children are so pure in their mind, their entire psyche in it's entirety, is one of pristine curiosity and endearing yearning for knowledge. Adding to this, is that they are naive and foolish, as thus, have no idea of how to perceive their emotions. In that case, most will confront their parents on these new found feelings, to seek and learn something new everyday.

Of course, there are parents and guardians who are sometimes never there to answer the curiosity of children, which would undoubtedly and unfortunately leave that child in the vulnerable position to lose their innocence at a young, ripe age. Moreover, it is common knowledge to nurture your child without reserve and keep an iron vise grip on what they should steer clear of, and what they should accept within the world. If one had to say this, Iori was of the variety who knew exactly how the world worked before she could fully grow. She recalled a few times, where she would go outside of the castle to play with village children, but would always abhor when they ran away out of fear and timidity to her position. She was the queen's daughter, after all. No one could disrespect her and possibly expect to see the light of day. Who, then, could she go too? No one whatsoever. It had been countless days of fruitless strife, each more nerve wracking then the last. From any given standpoint, she thought that their dismissal to befriend her due solely to her position as the queen's daughter was cruel and unforgivable. So she became a loner, she wouldn't even give them the satisfaction of walking in her presence, let alone give them any reprieve from her unshakable wrath. She locked herself out from the populace, and pursued other endeavors and careers besides something as trivial as "friends". But even then, even if she hid her emotions like a well trained assassin among even the most talented soldiers, there was still some loneliness deep inside her heart. Today, and at the current moment, she can feel the weight of this loneliness disappearing as though it were some hazy illusion, like a mirage in the desert one experiences from huge cases of hallucinatory visions. This felt....wonderful. It made her heart warm and she felt a smile grace her cheeks at the thought of pursuing more dates with this buxom, bright blonde haired maiden.

However - the smile quickly ebbed as she gazed at Arcueid looming closer towards her, as though she were planning a counterattack. "Ah....H-hey w-what are you...." She could barely rebuke the oncoming advance, as she felt Arcueid's voluptuous body pressed against her own. Those bountiful, exposed, defenseless breasts pressed up against her own. This union of the bosoms, would have easily set any mans loins on fire, should they have witness this sight before their eyes, they would've aptly described this as a vision of heaven. Her cheeks started to glow with a red tint, and she only stuttered out her unwillingness so minute that the blonde female would barely notice her objections. Then, with a warmth Iori had only experienced with her mother during her years following her birth as a baby, she felt warm arms embrace her neck, with not a single hint of ill intent behind these actions. Thus, where she would have reprimanded and vituperated anyone else, she considered this moment to be confusing.

She could not correctly assess why or how she was accepting this advance. Soon, she felt her heart race, and then, at the point of no return, she felt soft lips caress her own, as the benevolent damsel kissed her directly upon the lips. While the kiss was infinitesimally short, this was her first kiss, and as such, something she could not easily discard from her memory. Even more frightening was her embarrassed frown, but this was not because the woman kissed her, rather, deep in her heart some part of her wanted it to last. She felt so confused. So flabbergasted, so lost at this situation. Was she falling for this woman?

No. No. No. No. that couldn't be right could it? She was Iori sugiura, a mighty warrior who held no concepts of love. Could it be.....could it be, that this woman was slowly but ever so surely breaking down the barriers she erected to keep sturdy and unkempt, by someone's love? How exactly should she feel? She could, exactly as Arcueid said, hate her and tell her to get the hell out of her sight, ending their short lived acquaintanceship. Yet, while considered it as a thought, she honestly didn't want too. This girl's innocence was no ploy, nor some facade or mask used to hide her intentions. She could look at the expression in her eyes, and the genuine sadness that struck her face was enough to lull any possible anger Iori had.

Instead of rejecting the innocent female, she swiftly swam towards the saddened kitten, and wrapped her arms around her hips, and pressed her head down on the head of her friend. "No...Silly...I-I....didn't expect it, but i can't be mad at you. You're too," She paused. "You're too....." Could she come up with the words? As though she knew she would make the second party present, nervous and panicked with her prolonged and hesitant expression and her lack to get right down to the point. She took a deep breath and pouted deeply, and spoke thus, "A-alright i think your cute! Absolutely endearing and even if i wanted to get mad, how could i!? huh!? huh!?" 100% tsundere activation in full swing. She crossed her arms and turned her head to the left right side. She, then, out of absolutely nowhere, embraced her this time, and held her close, as she then simultaneously, pressed, or better yet, enveloped the lips of this bright and radiant kitten. This was her payback. She couldn't walk away from the situation, and feel defeated, so this was her way of destroying the mental defeat in her mind. This time, however, she kissed this naive little cat, as though she were her lover, and while she would normally feel dirty - for the moment, she was lost within the spur of the moment, especially the sensation of it all. This day had certainly started to become more interesting in such a strange way, and right now, Iori was lost in some wild bliss, that she couldn't quite explain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Meet [Past RP]   The First Meet [Past RP] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The First Meet [Past RP]
Page 1 of 1