Share | 

HeHe...Isnt this fun?~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade

PostSubject: HeHe...Isnt this fun?~   Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Toki Sinota
4th Espada

Toki, the 4th espada looked outward, her eyes seeming to jump from left to right as she looked up from the book she read. There was a man at the door frame, his black hair seeming to sway in the wind, the window had been opened for some time now as she wondered, why was she laying in this bed? She had moved her arm forward, pulling the blanket over her breasts as the man walked in. He was somewhat tall, his eyes looking down at her as a blush had spread over his face.

"Its fine, its not your fault you walked in..."

She had sighed softly. The man stood there, his black clothing blending with the gloves his was wearing at the moment. He was older than her, but she knew she was stronger. Her own fraccion...It sounded nice. This man looked fit, able to endure alot she suppose. She stood, the male seeming to be pushed out the door by a gust of wind that occurred as she swiped her hand forth. The door slammed shut as she dropped the blanket. Her body seeming to shiver at the cold admitting from the window. She slid forth, grabbing a small white shirt, sliding it over as she had put her Espada robes on. They fit snugly on her body, tight in certain 'Places'. She slid back to the bed, her hand waving slightly once again causing the door to slam against the wall, her red eyes seeming to fixate on the man. He was handsome, his body seeming to be muscular in some places, but not all. He wore odd clothing as stated before, it seemed tight against his body.

Las Noches was an odd place to live she thought. She had just been accepted as the fourth espada, her tattoo just now being implanted on her side. The bandages that she wore had always hid them. Her eye always had hurt now that she lived here, the pain seeming to slide through her body every once and awhile. Her eye was tattooed just below the socket, the green tattoo standing out to anyone that didn't know her. The moon shown softly against the white desert as she looked over from the window, waving the man inward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachbsrpf.forummotion.com/
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru

PostSubject: Re: HeHe...Isnt this fun?~   Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Sebastian had picked an... inopportune time to attempt and visit the fourth espada, and the person now in his charge. He had ventured from his quarters directly below the tower up the long, winding staircase, to try and extend a hand of greeting to the woman who had been put in the position that he was bound by honor and duty to serve. He had put on his best waistcoat over his arrancar garb, and had made sure he had his gloves on tight over the seal of his powers before he had made the venture. It was sure to be an interesting meeting, that position hadn't been filled in quite some time.

When he had reached her room, however, he had caught her in a rather provocative position, reading and.. apparently clothes-less. She had re-assured him that it was fine, that he hadn't known, and that was true enough. For whatever reason, it felt as if he was being pushed backwards as the door slammed shut. Ah, so she was getting dressed, that was good, it would be a little awkward if his first meeting with his master was with her lacking cover.

When the door finally opened again, he walked in, approaching the bed in which she lay and standing about ten paces from it, bowing low in an elegant and respectful greeting. "Good evening, madam. I am Sebastian Michaelis, the arrancar forever bound to be fraccion for the fourth espada, whoever that may be at the time." He crossed his right hand over his chest, straightening himself back up and making eye-contact with the espada, "Whether you want me to be or not, I am your humble servant, and a body-shield in case of any lethal threat, however powerful you may be." He nodded slowly, clasping his hands behind his back.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roadman.forumotion.com
Blade

PostSubject: Re: HeHe...Isnt this fun?~   Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Toki Sinota
4th Espada

She had blushed, his eyes were a beautiful crimson, they seemed to stare back at her, as if he was trying to look through her to find out what was going through her mind. She giggled softly as she moved to slide from the bed, she took her right hand lifting the males head by the chin. Now arent you just a cutie... She smirked gently, standing at her full height as she nodded softly. I knew i was to have a fraccion member but I didnt think he would be this handsome.

She slid gently over to the window, looking outward as she tapped her head gently, trying to think out the route she would take this conversation. Well Well... How long have you lived her child? This made her giggle, knowing he was much older than her she had felt that this speech would allow him to have an idea of what she does as a person.
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru

PostSubject: Re: HeHe...Isnt this fun?~   Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Sebastian didn't expect the espada to randomly walk to him and lift his chin. The touch on his chin caused a shiver down his spine, strange.. he had never felt anything like that before.. Strange.. there must be something with wrong with him. He'd get himself checked out by the medical staff later.

"Now arent you just a cutie... I knew i was to have a fraccion member but I didnt think he would be this handsome." Sebastian gulped at the sound of those words and at the smirk that the cuatro espada had on her face. There was that damned shiver again, what was wrong with him?

"Well Well... How long have you lived her child?" Sebastian looked over at the espada, blushing slightly at the sound of the giggle, but hiding it by looking at the ground. "It has been a long time since I came to this tower, even I have lost track of how many years I've been bound to this position." He sighed, "Is it alright if I take a seat, madam?" He asked politely.

Because of the heart...

Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: HeHe...Isnt this fun?~   Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Toki Sinota
4th Espada

"It has been a long time since I came to this tower, even I have lost track of how many years I've been bound to this position." She yawned slightly, motioning him to stand beside her at the window. [Color=orange]"Must you sit?" She smiled softly toward him as she tiled her head, slightly tipping as he breasts had jiggled gently. She had hoped that this would provoke the man, she was very lonely as it was, knowing that she could at any moment break down and cry.

She wasnt about to mess this one up as well as the ones that she fucked up along the years she had lived as an arrancar. She was lonely, and she wanted to be in bed with this male so she told herself why not? She moved forth, her incredible speed moving her forward as the arms would wrap around the males neck, knowing that she leaned upward to kiss him gently, her eyes sliding into a gently purple color. The tattoo also seemed to lighten to a golden state. She leaned gently against his body, her breasts and hand rubbing against his chest as she sighed pulling back, holding her hands against her chest. Sorry...
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru

PostSubject: Re: HeHe...Isnt this fun?~   Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Sebastian blinked in confusion at his master's request. She wanted him.. to stand with her? In all of his years serving the sole espada spot, no one had requested him to be closer to them. All had treated him as nothing more than a servant, nothing more than a dog. No one had treated him as a living being with.. actual emotions. This was.. an odd change.

Sebastian ventured over next to her, not even noticing the movement of her chest due to being lost in his own thoughts. The fourth espada was.. beautiful. Not only in physical appearance, but she had this presence about her, a sort of powerful aura that made her appear to be strong in body, mind, and spirit. She had this delicate air to her, while not losing her poise. It was incredible. And then.. the unexpected. Before Sebastian could even register movement, her arms were around him, and her soft lips were against his. Sebastian's eyes opened wide, his cheeks flushing a light red and another shiver going down his spine. When the espada backed away, Sebastian raised a gloved hand to his lips, placing the tip of his index finger against the center where she had kissed him. He looked at her, stepping forward as to close the distance, and smiling softly, "Why are you apologizing? You've done nothing wrong.." Sebastian smiled a bit, "That.. was actually quite nice.." He blushed a bit deeper, his smile still on his face.

Because of the heart...

Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: HeHe...Isnt this fun?~   Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Toki Sinota
4th Espada

She moved quickly, her body seeming to morph into Ressureccion form as she shoved him against the while, her claws pricking against his skin softly as the clothing he wore ripped silently, as it fell to ground. He had landed in front of him as she smiled gently, her blushing starting to spread across her face. I really like you... And you make me feel like no other man has made me feel before. Please...Don't fight this... Her eyes began to tear up, her hands wiping them away as she climbed forward.

She had began to climb over top of him, her eyes glaring into his crimson colored sockets. She moved slightly, her legs sliding so that sat against his sides. She sat, her clothing slowly sliding off-ward a she would allow her hands to slid downward, pulling the bottom clothing off, which she did not consider as underwear.

This is up to you, if you want to I'm ready for anything, but if you don't want to, ill be fine... She said this with less confidence, as if she didn't want him to say no as she laid there, waiting for him to take the initiative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HeHe...Isnt this fun?~   

Back to top Go down

HeHe...Isnt this fun?~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches, The Hollow Fortress :: The Espada's Chambers-
Jump to: