Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} I_vote_lcapQuest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} I_voting_barQuest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} I_vote_lcapQuest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} I_voting_barQuest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Empty
PostSubject: Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh}   Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Chisei

The trip from Karakura town to Athens in Greece was a long and arduous one. Chisei had been doing a mix of shunpo, walking, sleeping, and eating as his only activities for the past few weeks. He had passed over a lot of destroyed areas, even though that wasn't saying much seeing as how most of the world was a wasteland after the invasion five years ago. He had walked over a large portion of russia, and had rested in Germany before continuing down to Greece. When he had arrived in Athens, he felt completely worn out and he knew he wouldn't be able to complete the task he knew lay ahead for him in this quest he had set out to complete.

In his studies while looking for a way to make his defenses around Karakura town stronger, Chisei came across writings about a weapon called "The God Hand". This weapon, supposedly, granted powers similar to invincibility to whoever wielded it. Chisei knew the second he read it, that he had to have it. He knew it had to be his. What better defense could the vizards have? An invincible, un-kill-able leader? What more would they need?

So Chisei had started researching the god hand, discovering the name of the guardian that protected it, Berserker, and the location where Berserker was, currently. So, there was a beast protecting this weapon? No matter, Chisei would kill them and move on. Simple.

Boy, was he wrong.

After a night's rest in Athens, Chisei headed into what used to be the Parthenon, finding the massive hole in the floor that signified the entrance to berserker's cave, and jumping down. It was a long fall, had to be at least twenty feet down. Chisei hit the floor hard, actually going down on one knee when he hid the solid rock floor. Man, ow, that berserker must be resilient..

The vizard leader let out a small chuckle, pulling an industrial-strength lamp out of his travel pack, turning it on, and tossing it to the floor. It was dank and dark in here, even with the light, it was hard to see much. This could make things difficult... Chisei sighed, taking off his pack and tossing it to the side, cracking his neck and making sure the sheath to his sword was still firmly on his back. The six-foot long katana, his zanpakuto, was going to be invaluable in this fight. Chisei opened his senses, extending them outward in all directions and feeling for the presence of the beast. With a grin, he pulled the sword from his sheath, pointing it at the ground and taking a step forward.

Now.. where was his opponent?
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh}   Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:48 am

Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Berserker530

Chisei, with his reiatsu senses as open as they were, didn't feel anything at first. For the first few moments, it seemed as if his quest was in vain. Was this truly how low he had sunk? Had he come all this way for an empty cave? But no, only a second afterword, he felt it. A different kind of reiatsu. Something primordial and bestial. Not a presence, but more of an intent. A killing intent. It filled his opponent, the opponent was composed of it. Berserker, the creature he was meant to face and defeat here if he wanted God Hand, wanted nothing more than Chisei, or anyone else who dared enter here, dead.

That's when he heard it. Or, more accurately, felt it. The roar. The roar that shook the cave, and Chisei's very being, to the core. That roar carried with it all the rage and killing intent that the creature known as Berserker harbored. That roar made a clear warning, get out now, or die. Chisei was ready. He knew what he had to do, he knew the risks of coming down here. For centuries, legendary weapons such as this were fought for, and died for. Chisei knew the risk, he knew the cost of failure, and he had come here prepared. It was a tribute to how keen his senses were that he could feel the blade before it had swung, even though he was facing the other direction. Chisei, with speed that seemed near impossible, took a cat-like position on all fours. Using the power of his limbs to send his body flying forward, just out of reach of the brutal weapon. Using his strength over his own body, he pulled his legs forward, bracing them as the wall of the cave approached, and planting them firmly against it when it hit. His inertia towards the wall gave him just enough time to look back and see the beast, who had kept moving and was barreling towards him, before he launched back off the wall, diagonally upwards this time, using the massive vertical space in the cave to fly over berserker's head and clear to the other side of the cave.

Chisei gave a low chuckle, tossing his hat to the side of the cave and drawing his zanpakuto, tossing it in the air as it began spinning. "I see you are quite the opponent I have here. So I will waste no time in defeating you. I'm going to use the quickest and most efficient method to defeat you, Berserker." Chisei looked up through his glasses and hair, an evil smirk on his face.

"Ban. KAI!"

Without warning, his zanpakuto exploded, blasts of light blue reiatsu flying in every direction before stopping in their tracks, all swirling around Chisei and engulfing him. It didn't take long before the reiatsu faded away, leaving behind Chisei, his bankai form now present. The red and gold armor glinting menacingly in the lamp-lit cave as Chisei stood there, seemingly motionless for only a moment before his hands moved to his hips, removing his signature weapons from their resting places. Two swords that didn't look traditional in any sense of the word, but still looked sharp and menacing in the dull light. Chisei looked up, his now helmet-covered face carrying a small smirk as he flicked his wrists, the blades sliding into ther hilts to reveal gun-like extensions. "Now, Berserker.." Chisei started, his voice sounding robotic and metallic through the helmet, "Let's see what you can really do." Chisei gave a wide grin under his helmet, aiming both guns directly at Berserker and charging light-blue orbs at the end of each before, in an instant, the guns fired rapidly. Approximately twenty-thousand blasts left the ends of the guns, each with the power of a cero behind it, headed directly for Berserker's frame. Chisei hoped this attack was powerful enough to take a few lives off of the brute, but he didn't know for sure. All he could do in this situation was pray he was strong enough to walk out of this cave with the God Hand... and his life.
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh}   Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Quest for the God Hand {PRIVATE MINI-EVENT: Agito and Pockeh} Berserker530