View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ama Yariman

PostSubject: Tia Tomasa   Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:48 pm

ARRANCAR

Name: Tia Tomasa

Orientation: Diablo's Fraccion~

Appearance:

Personality: Since she was always thought to be a male, Tia is not one to be polite or have too many female emotions and or over think about petty things. Tia likes to torture and fuck with the minds of the weak, and occaisionally loves to piss off those higher than her. If nothing, Tia likes nothing more than a good challenge. She is sadistic, and often nihilistic in her actions, rarely giving a single fuck any day. Tia does as she pleases, and accepts nothing but her way, though is never arrogant about it, deep deep down, she is a good person to get along with; though it take awhile for her to warm up to you, or for you to find that in her. Some things Tia likes to do would be to play with the elements and ruin people. These have always been her idea of 'fun' growing up, thought she never knew why. Her two favorite elements are fire and water, thought she loves the others too. If you are to talk to Tia, you will find that she is generally easygoing and fun to talk to... if you are into insanity, that is.

Abilities: (Too lazy to make it sound nice, so here is a list of shit she can do)
Flexibility, good upper body strength, speaks spanish, quick reflexes, excellent eye sight.

Sangre Imán (lit. Blood Magnet): A rather unique ability, Sangre Imán’s usage can be guessed by its name. For starters, the ability focuses around Tia’s Zanpakuto, it being the base for its activation. This ability is also always active, and does not require any reiatsu to be drained from Tia. For its effect, every time that the Zanpakuto is used to cut the opponent, the blade will act as a “magnet” for blood, drawing more blood from the opponent than the initial severity of the wound. Because the Zanpakuto itself is the “magnet”, this effect only applies while the Zanpakuto is close enough to the wound; so it last for about a second. While this may not seem like much time, because more blood has been drawn from the wound, the wound becomes worse, and it will continue to bleed more, since Tia already gave it its start. While its range of effect is limited, if the opponent is wounded enough or sustains a serious wound, just being close to the Zanpakuto will cause their wounds to bleed more; like blocking the blade for example. Finally, her Zanpakuto does not attract Tia’s own blood, but instead repels it, causing her wounds to bleed less. This is done simply by working off of the principles of magnetism. Tia’s own blood carries the same “charge” as her Zanpakuto, so her own blood is repelled.

Umbral de Dolor (lit. Pain Threshold): A Technique that works off of Tia’s main ability, Umbral de Dolor is a potentially devastating area of effect attack. To activate the technique, Tia simply has to focus a small amount of her reiatsu into her Zanpakuto. By doing so, she is able to increase the radius of Sangre Imán's effect to 50 yards. Basically, this meant that any opponent within 50 yards of Tia will begin to bleed mush more from any open wound. This technique last for one of the opponents post, and has a two post cool down period.

El Dolor es Poder (lit. Pain is Power): Another passive technique of Tia's, El Dolor es Poder becomes increasingly more dangerous the longer a battle goes on. Its principle is simple; each time Tia's Zanpakuto comes into contact with blood, her own strength is increased slightly. The more blood that her Zanpakuto comes into contact with, the stronger she will become; making it devastating when paired with Sangre Imán. Though this increase is hardly noticeable on its own, it can become quite dangerous once the techniques has built up enough. This increase in strength lasts only until the end of a battle.

Sealed Zanpakutô:
A sword she calls "Dolor", meaning pain.

Release: Dolor; sin amor, el dolor no puedo tener suficiente. {Pain, without love, pain, can't get enough}

Resurrección:

Tortura (lit. Torture): A new ability Tia gains in her resurreccion, Tortura is similar to Sangre Imán in the sense that its effect is based around her Zanpakuto. However, whereas Sangre Imán effected the opponents bleeding, Tortura is able to "manipulate" and opponent's nerve endings. While this effect is only applied to an area that Tia cuts, and wound caused by her Zanpakuto in resurreccion will over excite the nerve endings for pain, causing the wound to be twice as painful as it actually is. Because it is working on the nerve endings, even an enemy who has trained themselves to endure pain will be effected by the pain. However, if used against a person who has severely damaged their nerve endings, they will not feel pain; then again, they would not feel any sensations in that area. Also, against someone like Diablo, who does not have the nerve endings for pain, this effect is useless. Of course, since only one person has that unique ability, Tortura is effective against pretty much every enemy. When combined with Sangre Imán, the effects of making the opponent bleed more and causing them more pain can be enough to make some opponents even faint. It can also wreak havoc on an opponents will to fight.

Enhanced Sangre Imán: In her resurreccion, Tia's Sangre Imán can now draw even more blood from any wound caused by her Zanpakuto. This is done by enhancing the "magnetic" force of the Zanpakuto on blood.

Enhanced Umbral de Dolor: As with Sangre Imán, Tia's Umbral de Dolor ability receives an upgrade in her resurreccion, Not only does it draw out more blood, but its range is also doubled, going from 50 yards to 100 yards.

Enhanced El Dolor es Poder: Carried over as well, Tia is now able to become slightly stronger with less blood that touches her blade.

The Iron Maiden: Tia's strongest attack, and also her finishing move, The Iron Maiden derives its name from the torture device. In fact, that is what this ability does, summons an Iron Maiden (the size will vary depending on the opponent) to severely damage her opponent with. Of course, Tia herself has to actually get the opponent into the Iron Maiden, and if she cannot get them in it in time, it will disappear. The Iron Maiden will stay on the field for 3 of Tia's posts, and if the enemy is not somehow placed or thrown into it, it will disappear. Because this move is potentially lethal, it has a 5 post cool down.

History: When Tia was about 7 years old, she was diagnosed with manic depression, and was always extremely bipolar. She was an advanced case, so snapping was easy, and very violent - she was also a very sadistic young lady. With this, she was never like any other little girl, not just because of her state of mind, but she was also a huge tomboy. She also understood herself a lot more than most would at an early age. Often, she would cut herself to the point of near-death, and would not die. She knew she was no ordinary human, and began going through a transformation in her own mind that forever changed her life. When she was about 19, she finally had had enough, and wanted to see if she could die. She got a large sword in which she kept in her home for self defense, and began to slash herself violently until she was covered in scars and blood was everywhere. She died, and later awoke feeling odd. She was cconfused, but yet, quite satified. She knew she wasn't dead. Over a long period of time of about a year, Tia began to figure out her identity, explore her newfound powers... And really get into who she really was. Tia eventually learned to fully control her powers, and get to understand them with a bit of help from fellow arrancar who found her in the human world. After finally honing her power, Tia went on to bigger and better things, keeping her past, present, and future a mystery. Tia's main goal for now is to see how much chaos she can cause before her real death. Tia hopes to find someone who can possibly help with this, in both a creative and fun way; who knows? She may even make an aquaintence on the way. Little or nothing is known about her, and she likes it that way.

Last edited by Ama Yariman on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru

PostSubject: Re: Tia Tomasa   Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:06 pm

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [O]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]

Comments/Notes: All in order, except Personality is only 5 sentences, going to need 5 more, tia.
Tier: Incomplete

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roadman.forumotion.com
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru

PostSubject: Re: Tia Tomasa   Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Approved, 2-1-

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roadman.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tia Tomasa   

Back to top Go down

Tia Tomasa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Accepted Arrancar-
Jump to: