Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

La noche es joven (Private: Diablo and Tia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravana

PostSubject: La noche es joven (Private: Diablo and Tia)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Diablo Cortar ~ Primera Espada ~ 1-1+/0-5+

The Cutting Devil

Las Nochas, fortress of the Espada and lone structure within the vast white desert. The large castle seemed to stand ominously over the barren desert wastelands of Hueco Mundo. Of course, none of the residents of the castle nor the desert seemed intelligent enough to respect this fact. No, most hollows merely saw Las Nochas as a large building where the Espada and Arrancar resided, and most of the Arrancar were too fight happy to appreciate anything remotely close to "art". The beauty found in the simple shapes yet grand design found in the architecture never got the appreciation that it deserved from this worlds inhabitants. Ironically, the only people who would ever find any meaning in the grand castle of Las Nochas were the enemies of the Espada, and to them, it only represented the Arrancar's strength. It really was a shame to see such a grand design going to wast in the use of what were usually just fight happy beasts, but the structure still stood tall. Even if it was never appreciated, the castle would still stand, fulfilling its design and duty to house the Espada. However, there did seem to be one being within the world of the hollows who seemed to have the capacity to appreciate the unique design of Las Nochas. This being, though an Arrancar itself, was different from all the others. Unlike the rest, this Arrancar seemed to be highly intelligent, and even showed an artistic side. And, if all of this wasn't enough, this Arrancar seemed...reluctant to fight. When all of this is put together, the identity of this one special Arrancar should be known to all who reside in the plain of the hollows. His name: Diablo Cortar, The Cutting Devil.

As for his differences, there really wasn't much of a reason behind why Diablo was so different; he just was. Even as a mere hollow, Diablo had been different. Of course, probably more prolific than his odd personality was a special ability that he had; though to be more accurate, it was technically an illness. This was, that Diablo was unable to feel any pain. While this ability had stemmed from a disease he had been born with as a human, when he was turned into a hollow, the disease stayed and became a power. Yet, if he felt no pain, then why was Diablo reluctant to fight unless his life was on the line? Once again, this question did not have any deep meaning in its answer. The only reason Diablo refrained from fighting was because he valued his own preservation over all else. Because he did not feel pain, Diablo was emotionally stunted; almost all human emotions stemming in one way or another from the base fear of pain. Because he could not feel pain, Diablo had not developed any emotions, and did not fight for some "higher cause" as many others did. It was still odd, though, that one who did not feel any pain would place such a high value on their own survival.

Today, Diablo had decided to roam the halls of Las Noches; even though that held the risk of running into some of the other Arrancar. Normally, Diablo simply secluded himself from the others; either staying in his room or wondering the vast empty desert that was Hueco Mundo. Today, however, Diablo simply felt like getting a change of scenery; maybe even finding some inspiration for his "art". Granted, he rarely ever got inspired by anything or anyone he saw in Las Noches, but he would occasionally be "forced" to kill an annoying Arrancar who thought it was a good idea to cross the Primera Espada, and then get inspired to draw something in their blood. Of course, by now, most of the other Arrancar were too afraid to cross him, so he at least didn't have to worry about encounters too much. As usual, Diablo remained silent as he walked, jis face holding it's usual emotionless features. Of course, even when he did speak, Diablo hardly ever talked much. He preferred to keep to himself, though it wasn't as if he had any profound emotions to talk about anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ama Yariman

PostSubject: Re: La noche es joven (Private: Diablo and Tia)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Tia Tomasa
Hatred fuels my blood. I'll burn you down (You can't help me)
I'll fight 'til the end (I won't help you). I can't trust anyone
(Witness and see it in my eyes)
Run from me before I tear you down (Be afraid)
You chose the wrong side
I won't help you, let you rot away (Despise what you say)

Spoiler:

Las Noches... The last place any arrancar would consider 'beautiful'. To Tia, this was an amazing, and downright gorgeous place. Because all of the arrancar would hung around here were fight-crazed, arrogant bastards, no one ever truely got to appreciate how magnificent it all was, which made Tia sad a bit. She was walking down the hallways silently before getting a sudden burst of energy. She all of a sudden felt like running. With a small smile, she stretched her arms and took off running down the halls. Without really looking, since not many hung about the halls, Tia picked up her pace and ran even faster. Her heart pounded in her chest, and at this point, she wasn't even focusing on anyone ahead. All of a sudden Tia happened to notice someone right in front of her - but, it was to late. She hit the man before either had time to react, and quickly, she pushed her body over so she wouldn't land on him. She got up immediately and held her hand out for him to grab before opening her mouth to speak in her low, male-ish voice. "I am so sorry! I just got caught up with all the beauty about... And I did not see you." she blurted out to him, hoping he wasn't pissed off. At first, Tia did not reconize him... But when she looked at him more, she figured out exactly who she ran into. This wasn't a fight-crazed arrancar, but, he could kill her in the blink of an eye. She would have to be careful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravana

PostSubject: Re: La noche es joven (Private: Diablo and Tia)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Diablo Cortar ~ Primera Espada ~ 1-1+/0-5+

The Cutting Devil

As he continued his slow walk down the corridors of Las Noches, Diablo faintly felt the presence of another Arrancar coming towards him. Because he did not want to deal with anyone else today, Diablo simply ignored it. Hopefully, if he just ignored them, they would be wise enough to let him carry on his way. Then again, with all of Arrancar that lived in Las Noches, there was probably at least one who was stupid enough to confront the Primera Espada. Since he hated nearly all other Arrancar, one might wonder why Diablo was even in the Espada. The answer was quite simple actually; security. Being a member of the Espada did provide some level of security, and being the Primera, the second strongest Espada, everyone else knew not to mess with him. Of course, Diablo did not have a problem with the Cero Espada, Zefonse. While not completely, the two did share some similar traits, and Zefonse knew how not to piss Diablo off. Right now though, none of this was really important. As he kept going, Diablo had pushed the presence out of his mind, so only when he heard rather loud footsteps did he actually take the time to look up. Unfortunately, the Arrancar was headed straight for him, and Diablo did not have time to dodge or draw his Zanpakuto. Just a second after he had looked up, the other Arrancar collided with him, and because of their speed, actually managed to knock Diablo off balance and onto the ground. Because he could feel no pain, he didn't really feel the fall, but it was still very annoying to have had the Arrancar run into him.

Looking up at the Arrancar, who had gotten up first, Diablo saw an outstretched hand. In fact, since he saw the hand before he heard the words, the other Arrancar was lucky to have done so. If it were any other Arrancar, one who would have either kept going or tried to use it as a sign of dominance, Diablo would have killed them before they knew what was going on. But, since this Arrancar actually apologized, Diablo did not. Of course, he was still annoyed, though his face showed no sign of this emotion, and he did not take the hand; easily rising himself to his feet. Because the fall had knocked it around a bit, Diablo took a second to readjust his sheathed Zanpakuto to a comfortable position. With that done, Diablo looked over at the Arrancar who had run into him, and sized them up. The Arrancar was shorter than him, and since he saw no visible number above 10, he could tell that they weren't an Espada. Something the Arrancar had said after offering him their hand stuck with Diablo. The Arrancar said something about getting lost in the beauty, something he had not expected any other Arrancar, save maybe for Zefonse, to have said. "...Do not...let that happen again" Diablo said in response to the Arrancar's apology for running into him; no emotion evident in his tone to tell how annoyed he actually was. That was one of the dangerous things about Diablo, you never knew just how pissed off he was. "...now then...you mentioned...belleza" Diablo spoke, now addressing the rest of the Arrancar's statement. True, he was still annoyed that the Arrancar had run into him, but their words had managed to save them today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ama Yariman

PostSubject: Re: La noche es joven (Private: Diablo and Tia)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Tia Tomasa
Hatred fuels my blood. I'll burn you down (You can't help me)
I'll fight 'til the end (I won't help you). I can't trust anyone
(Witness and see it in my eyes)
Run from me before I tear you down (Be afraid)
You chose the wrong side
I won't help you, let you rot away (Despise what you say)

Spoiler:

Her heart pounded even quicker. She heard stories about Diablo, all of which were bloody. He was the type who would kill for stupidity, and Tia's crime today was wortha death penalty. She decided it best if she masked her own emotions as Diablo did, and watched him with her hand still stuck out. As she figured, he did not take her hand and got up on his own, which was fine. However, his hands flew to his zanpakuto, and her heart skipped a beat. Luckily, he was only fixing it after it got moved after his fall, which calmed her for the time being. She cleared her throat and said nothing, just awaiting his response or a reaction of some sort. She watched his every movement carefully.

Finally, he spoke in a mysterious, emotionless voice. A voice that pierced through Tia, it was sinister the way he could manipulate his true feelings and intentions... Tia was jealous of it, and liked it a lot about him. She nodded to him in understanding before answering respectfully. "Yes, it will not happen again, please do forgive me." she said slowly before watching his eyes. They were deadly and unpredictable... And for some reason Tia could not look away. They kept her interested like the art in Las Noches. "Si, Hice que menion." She told him calmly, wondering why he had brought this up. Was the rumor he was into art true? If so... This meeting could get... So much more interestng.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La noche es joven (Private: Diablo and Tia)   

Back to top Go down

La noche es joven (Private: Diablo and Tia)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches, The Hollow Fortress :: The Corridors-
Jump to: