Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  I_vote_lcapSarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  I_voting_barSarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  I_vote_lcapSarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  I_voting_barSarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Empty
PostSubject: Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God    Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:57 am

Shinigami Basics

Name:
Sarui Akashiya

Alias:
"The Hands of God"
or
"Man of a Thousand Palms"

Affiliation:
Gotei

Position:
Rokubantai Taichou
(Sixth Division Captain)

Height:
5'11"

Weight:
170 Lbs

Eye Color:
Light Grey
or
Pure White
(When Byakugan is Activated)

Hair Color:
Clean Silver Hair

Reiastu Color:
Cyan Blue

Personality:
Sarui
has been shown to be serious, mature, and to have great self-control. In battle, he is able to stay relatively calm in most situations and carefully look at the situation at hand. Sarui has excellent instincts, both on the battlefield and as a leader. When forced to make difficult decisions on missions, he shows himself able to make a decision through keen observation and analysis. When one gets to know Sarui on a Deeper level, They start to realize that he is extremely kind. Two sides of the same coin so to speak- Almost in a Bi-Polar sense. He also seemed well aware of the terror his reputation inspired in his foes. He appears to be respectful of those around him; he doesn't like freely speaking about others' pasts. He deeply cared for and loved his wife and child, becoming very nervous because of Cierra's pain during labour and even shedding tears of joy at his son's birth. He also enjoys reading, and took a special liking to drawing as well. As said that Sarui is a shrewd person, and was not a man who would do something without reason. He was very knowledgeable of the world of the living, Seireitei, and Hueco Mundo- His Intellect being High enough to run the Twelfth Division, But Opted for the Sixth.

Appearance:
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  24071_10

Natural Abilities:

Byakugan (白眼; "White Eye"):
To those who are an Akashiya Descendant, They are Gifted with the Unique ability of the Byakugan. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and Shifts the Color of the eye to Pure White. Unlike the other two great Clans, The Tsukuyomi, And The Seinosuke all members of the Family Line possess and can use the Byakugan from birth, as opposed to needing to awaken or not inheriting it at all. The Byakugan has Three main Abilities.

Hōgan Shiryoku (包含視力; Encompassed Sight):
The first ability and most simple ability of the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the third Thoracic Vertebra in his back. This Gives Sarui the Inert advantage on trying to be flanked.

Megane shōjun-gu (眼鏡照準具; Telescopic sight):
His Second Ability of Byakugan is a degree of telescopic sight.
The distance and the degree of telescopic sight varies from person to person, and can be improved. Sarui is able to see an area of 60 Meters Ahead of himself. Sarui can only use his Telescopic vision in a Linear Sight with his eyes alone, He can't use a Hybrid of his Hōgan Shiryoku.

Hakai no Naibu Atsuryoku (破壊の内部圧力; Destruction of Internal Pressure):
His third and one of the greatest uses of the Byakugan is the ability to see Reiatsu, Reiatsu flow as well as the Pressure Point circulation system inside the body with great detail. It is from this particular ability that they are able to employ his ultimate attack style: Gentle Fist. Unlike the Strong Fist Variation which is focused on external injuries, the Gentle Fist style focuses on internal injuries. Each strike, when placed correctly, strikes along the
Pressure Point Circulation System which is the network of vessels that carry reiatsu, As Well as a great Pressure point index. This network is closely intertwined with the functioning of the body's organs, and so, when The pathway take damage, the organs suffer as well.There is no defense against the Gentle Fist, since one cannot train one's internal organs to become stronger. The only possible defense is to stop the Gentle Fist's hits from connecting. Unlike the Yurei No Shisen, The Byakugan has the ability to see Reiatsu and its flow allows the user to detect Reiatsu barriers as well.

Gentle Fist Art (柔拳法, Jūkenpō):
This is a form of hand-to-hand combat used and Created by Sarui Akashiya- Mastered by him for Hundreds of Years. It inflicts internal damage through attacking the body's Pressure point Circulation system, subsequently injuring organs which are closely intertwined with the area of the network which has been struck. To do this, the user surgically injects a certain amount of their own Reiatsu into the opponent's Reiatsu pathway system Via there Pressure points, causing damage to surrounding organs due to their proximity to the Reiatsu circulatory system. Even the slightest tap can cause severe internal damage, hence the name "gentle" fist. Targeting the Pressure point with Enhanced Strikes can enhance the havoc and control The Gentle Fist practitioner can impose upon an opponent's Reiatsu network. These special nodes, 385 in total, are key gate keeping interceptions in the
Rendering of the Enemy body to Fluctuate Their reiatsu and disrupt it- Allowing foes with Extremely high Reiatsu Still be on edge due to his Daunting Taijutsu. The ability to inflict severe internal trauma with minimal external force, combined with Reiatsu network manipulation, makes the Gentle Fist the most reputable and fearsome Hakuda style known in all of Seireitei; Sarui being known Far and wide for his Gentle Fist Style.

The Gentle Fist has ability list of it's own Called: The Eight Trigrams. The Eight Trigrams have the ability to Manipulate the amount of hits that are actually Occurring upon the body. Each trigram ability has a different conjugation with his Byakugan- Thus, Being one of the Hardest Taijustu Styles to Counter.

Eight Trigrams: Empty Palm (八卦空掌; Hakke Kūshō):
This technique is similar in practice to
Eight Trigrams: Palms Revolving Heaven, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, Sarui can precisely pinpoint the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist in Gestalt with Reiatsu is formed to attack the opponent's vitals from a distance, blowing them off their feet with tremendous force before they even notice they were hit- The force of this attack is about Five times stronger then Bakudo Number One Sho, And Can inflict damage if placed correctly. Sarui is able to use this ability in a standardized way, Allowing him to essentially use a Concussive blast with every strike.

Eight Trigrams: Palms Revolving Heaven
(八卦掌回天; Hakkeshō Kaiten)
:
This technique utilises the Reiatsu control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of Reiatsu from all the Reaistu points on the user's body. It is also a defensive manoeuvre to compensate for the Byakugan's blind spot as the released Reiatsu is able block Most attacks on the user. After releasing Reiatsu from every Pressure point in his body, the user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of Reiatsu around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers- The rotation speed of this Ability is generally 25 Rotations to 150 Rotations, More Rotations means higher reiatsu Output, But is stronger in Retrospect. The user can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation. This technique is only effective when rotating, since the Reiatsu itself is not enough to stop a physical attack thus if He cannot spin, Sarui becomes vulnerable.

Eight Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms (八卦六十四掌; Hakke Rokujūyon Shō):
With the Byakugan's 360° field of vision, the user envisions an Eight Trigrams circle. Then the enemy within this circle is hit with a seriesof violent blows. By striking sixty-four of the Pressure points throughout the opponent's Pressure point circulation System, their Reiatsu flow is Disrupted, making them unable to Harness a Great deal of Reiatsu. Once someone is within range of the Sarui's field of divination- That Range being Five feet, Sarui assumes a Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver the attack:

First Strike: Two consecutive strikes to make two.
Second Strike: Another two consecutive strikes to make four.
Third Strike: Four consecutive strikes to make eight.
Fourth Strike: Eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen.
Fifth Strike: Sixteen consecutive strikes to make thirty two.
Sixth Strike: Another thirty two consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of sixty four strikes.

Eight Trigrams: One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms (八卦百二十八掌; Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Shō):
The Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms is his Ultimate Attack of the Gentle fighting style. It is essentially a doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-four Palms performed at twice the speed This technique is used to Disrupt the flow of Reiatsu through one hundred and twenty-eight Pressure points of an opponent's Pressure Point circulation system. This eliminates their ability to use an Extensive Amount of Reiatsu for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move due to the Effectiveness of the Pressure points. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly. Once someone is within range of the user's field of divination, they assumes a Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver the attack:

First Strike: two consecutive strikes to make two.
Second Strike: another two consecutive strikes to make four.
Third Strike: four consecutive strikes to make eight.
Fourth Strike: eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen.
Fifth Strike: sixteen consecutive strikes to make thirty two.
Sixth Strike: thirty two consecutive strikes to make sixty four.
Seventh Strike: Another sixty four consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of one hundred and twenty eight strikes.

Hakuda Master:
As the Former Leader of the Detention Unit, He is required to be highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat- Thus Why he Created the Gentle Fist style which he had been training in ever since he first joined the Onmitsukidō. He is most likely the one of the most proficient hand-to-hand combatant in all of Soul Society, being able to fight evenly, and gain the upper hand against several Hollows of Adhudja's Level. He can sufficiently block and attack others and is hard to actively lay a hand on Due to his Byakugan.

Shunpo Master:
As the former leader of the Detention Unit, he is also required to be highly proficient in Shunpo. He has been shown to almost keep up with his mentor Soi Fon, being able to hit her once with the
Eight Trigrams: Empty Palm, but not getting a chance to do so again as Soi fon was faster. He actively uses his mastery of Shunpo techniques and is highly proficient in evasion in close quarters as well as from a distance. Thus making hitting him almost impossible if not for the most advanced combatant. His movements are noticeably so fast that few would be likely to see an attack take place.

Way of Onmitsu, 3rd of the Shihō: Utsusemi
(隠密歩法 四楓の参 空蝉, Onmitsu Shunpo Shihō no San: Cicada):
It allows for a movement at great speed leaving an afterimage behind. The afterimage may even appear to have taken damage

Way of Onmitsu, 4th of the Shihō: Kyūshi

(隠密歩法; 四楓の参 休止,
Onmitsu Shunpo Shihō no Yon Quiescence, Referencing Thier Sound):
It allows for a movement at Intense speed and Precision footwork for a Completely Silent Shunpo- It gives the user the Inert advantage like Utsusemi.

Way of Onmitsu, 5th of the Shihō: Enjo

(隠密歩法; 四楓の参 援助, Onmitsu Shunpo Shihō no Go Succor, Referencing to Their Co-Operation):
It allows for a movement at Intense speed and Precision footwork for a Creation of a Perfect Clone to Fight along side him much like a Gelemos Sonido- While Using this Stepping Technique, All Way of Onmitsu are rendered Inactive Until the Clone Fades from too much Damage intake or reiatsu depletion. This Clone is Controlled and created by his Reiatsu, meaning it Can attack on its own; It Can Only Last for Four Posts and Requires a five Post Cool down time.

Zanpakutô

Zanpakutô Spirit Name:
Hōfuku (報復; Retribution)

Zanpakuto Type:
Defensive/Enhancement

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Regal_10

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality:
Hōfuku is a kind and gentle soul. Despite his kindness, Hōfuku is extremely hard on himself, thinking his crime unworthy of any forgiveness when He wasn't able to protect Sarui. Hōfuku is very content with being alone, although he does enjoy company and conversation, especially with Sarui. His emotions are almost always very subdued. Though he looks kind of scary and warning at first, he is a very polite gentleman. He shows care to everyone he knows.

Zanpakutô Realm:
Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  P1060610

Sealed Zanpakutô:
Hōfuku exists as two Kodachi (short sword), both of which are worn across the lower back with one exiting on the left and the other on the right. The Scabbards Both are white in color with black rope tied around them as the Handle is made of onyx with a white braid cover. The Guard of the right Kodachi Slightly different from the Left. It is made of onyx and resembles a Octagon within a circle- While The Guard of the left Kodachi is Made of White Diamond and resembles an Hexacon within a circle. The blades Shimmer with a white gold like sheen.

Shikai Description:

Each Kodachi transforms into a gauntlet instantly covering each hand up to his Elbow. The material of the gauntlet resembles the same white gold as the blade- On the forearm part of his Weapon lays 40 Cm Blade that Curves inward. Onyx details cover the knuckles, wrist and finger nails of each. On both gloves there is a large onyx like semi-sphere on the back of each hand. The left glove has a glowing Hexagon within a circle on it; The right glove has a Octagon within a circle on it.

Shikai Abilities:
Hōfuku is a Zanpakuto that has the power to take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to kinetic energy thus “charging” that energy within himself. Once Charged within himself, He can expel it to charge his attacks for harder hits, Increase his endurance for a Period of time, His Defensive Capability for a Singular attack, Or increase his Agility for quicker assaults. As the time required to charge them in his body greatly reduced and they are much easier for him to use. The only real limitation to this ability is the time required to charge his assault when using it for force: The larger the source, the more time it takes to charge the rebuttal. Most charging takes place through direct skin contact and takes about Three posts of battle to Charge to his full Capacity. To use the energy a certain way, Sarui must invoke it with a Command.

風 (Kaze; Wind):
This allows him to Use the stored energy within his body to increase his agility to new found speeds- four times as fast as he used to be. The energy is emitted through his feet and hands and allow him to be extremely fast. The Energy lasts for about 2 posts before having a three post cool down before activation again; Remember, Sarui can only use only invoking at a time.

地球 (Chikyū; Earth):
This allows him to use the stored energy within his body to increase his defensive Capability for Embracing an Oncoming attack. The Energy is seen to in a Aura around his body, It then solidifies on contact with the attack before dissipating afterwards. The Defensive Capabilities are 5x that of Sarui's actual defense- Which is high enough to stop med-high Level attack. This has a two post cool down before being able to be used again.

炎 (Honoo; Flame): This allows him to use the stored energy within his body to increase his offensive Capability for an attack wanting to be used on an Enemy. The Energy is seen to in a Aura around his fists, It then solidifies around his arms before dissipating after the assault is done. The offensive Capabilities are 5x that of Sarui's actual Offense- Which is high enough to Kill med-high Level hollows. This has a three post cool down before being able to be used again.

水 (Mizu; Water):
This allows him to Use the stored energy within his body to increase his endurance to new found levels- four times as resilient is he used to be. The energy is emitted through his feet and hands and allow him to be durable. The Energy lasts for about 2 posts before having a threepost cool down before activation again; Remember, Sarui can only use only invoking at a time.

Release:
Kōhai (荒廃; Devastation)

Bankai Description:
Each Gauntlet transforms into a Glove of Titanium instantly covering each hand up to his Elbow. The material of the gauntlet resembles the same Metallic color as the blade- On the forearm part of his Weapon now lays a 60 Cm Blade that Curves inward. Onyx details cover the knuckles, wrist and finger nails of each. On both gloves there is a large onyx like semi-sphere on the back of each hand. The left glove has a glowing Hexagon within a circle on it; The right glove has a Octagon within a circle on it. On his legs are the same This just situated for the legs as energy seems to exude off of his body.

Bankai Abilities:

Shitsuryō
Hōfuku is a Zanpakuto that has the power to take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to kinetic energy thus “charging” that energy within himself. Once Charged within himself, He can expel it to charge his attacks for harder hits, Increase his endurance for a Period of time, His Defensive Capability for a Singular attack, Or increase his Agility for quicker assaults. As the time required to charge them in his body greatly reduced and they are much easier for him to use. The only real limitation to this ability is the time required to charge his assault when using it for force: The larger the source, the more time it takes to charge the rebuttal. Now that he's in Bankai, Most charging takes place through direct skin contact and takes about Two posts of battle to Charge to his full Capacity. To use the energy a certain way, Sarui must invoke it with a Command.

キラー (Kirā Kaze; Killer Wind): This allows him to Use the stored energy within his body to increase his agility to new found speeds- Now Five times as fast as he used to be. The
energy is emitted through his feet and hands and allow him to be extremely fast. The Energy lasts for about 3 posts before having a four post cool down before activation again; Remember, Sarui can only use only invoking at a time.

会社地球 (Kaisha Chikyū; Firm Earth): This allows him to use the stored energy within his body to increase his defensive Capability for Embracing an Oncoming attack. The Energy is seen to in a Aura around his body, It then solidifies on contact with the attack before dissipating afterwards. The Defensive Capabilities are 6x that of Sarui's actual defense- Which is high enough to stop high Level attack. This has a Three post cool down before being able to be used again.

破壊的炎 (Hakai-teki Honoo; Destructive Flame): This allows him to use the stored energy within his body to increase his offensive Capability for an attack wanting to be used on an Enemy. The
Energy is seen to in a Aura around his fists, It then solidifies around his arms before dissipating after the assault is done. The offensive Capabilities are 8x that of Sarui's actual offensive- Which is high enough to Kill high Level hollows with ease. This has a three post cool down before being able to be used again.

溺死
水 (Dekishi Mizu; Drowning Water): This allows him to Use the stored energy within his body to increase his endurance to new found levels- Six times as resilient is he used to be. The energy is emitted through his feet and hands and allow him to be durable. The Energy lasts for about 4 posts before having a Six post cool down before activation again; Remember, Sarui can only use only invoking at a time.

Background

History/Background:

Childhood:
Ever since Sarui was born, His brothers hated him.
He was only 6 years old by the time that his
brothers really started to Hate on him. It is revealed that Sarui left home because his other Older four brothers were jealous of him being better than them, Including Sasuke. This jealousy eventually turned to violence, resulting in them trying to poison him. Because of this, he left, since his parents never took care of him and always focused on his brothers. He was then out in the world alone. He then started to become a Hell raising criminal. Upon the sibling Fall out Sarui looked at his Parents and said. “You said you loved me…I would have never thought that you would ever do something so betraying. You were the one who gave me life…However…I should have known there was no such thing as happiness for a mistake like myself. The only thing that can happen for a mistake is loneliness and pain, and now betrayal. So now I will cast my pain and loneliness on everyone who was involved in this mistakes life. Remember…you did this. I hope you have a short lived miserable life bitch.” The rage built inside Sarui. “Well look at that we both lost the one we loved. Life’s a bitch isn’t it Nagare…” Sarui charges past the host of the party unlocking the drivers door and turning on the ignition and speeding off into the distance. Driving erratically down the street, Sarui then gets Sideswiped by a passing SUV as his car was flipped several times before landing in a Ditch. Blood ran from his face as he felt life slipping around from him- This was it, A horrible end, to a Story no one wanted to hear. 

Seireitei:
For some reason, Sarui was Alive- Although, Wasn't in the same place at all. He was in Seireitei- The land of the shinigami. At first Most thought that Sarui is a punk and gets scared of him easily. However, certain people and Sarui get along, in joking about ways to tease Others along with petty jokes. He is then taken to a test ground and is forced to fight an Inousha- A High level hollow at the time. During the battle, Sarui Calls upon the power of his Zanpakuto and destroys him in a matter of moments. Seeing his Power, The Captain of Squad 2 At the Time, Soi fon Took him Under her wing for the time he was in the Second Division. It was Years and Years that Soi fon Continued to train Sarui- In the ways of Shunpo, Onmitsukido Training, and Attitude adjustments. Through there extensive training, He was promoted to the Head of the Detention Unit within the Onmitsukido. The third branch of the Onmitsukidō. The Detention Unit is responsible for the imprisonment and supervision of all criminals within the Seireitei. They also have another duty known as Special Detention, which concerns those who joined the Gotei 13 but were judged to be a danger to their fellow Shinigami. They investigate, apprehend, and keep these individuals sealed away from the rest of Soul Society within the Special Underground Detention Facility, aka. the Nest of Maggots. It should be noted that those few who are kept in the Maggots' Nest have not actually committed any crime but have been identified by the laws of Soul Society as "Dangerous Elements". This unit acts somewhat similar to a prison and mental rehabilitation center.The activities of this division are shrouded in mystery and remains virtually unknown to the majority of the public as well as most Gotei 13members up to the level of Lieutenant. Within the nest of Maggots, One isn't allowed to use a Weapon inside- Only there body. So as a test for Sarui, He had to detain the maggots nest alone; The time had come for sarui to Put into play his Secret Hakuda Style: The Gentle fist. Within several moments and very little noticeable effort, Sarui defeated the Men within the Nest much to Soi fon's Surprise. This was the very Stepping stone he needed to become Captain.

Captaincy:
After the 60 years of serving the Onmitsukido, Sarui was then recommended by Soi Fon for the Position of Rokubantai Taichou. After much deliberation upon the fact, Sarui had to take a Captain's Exam to prove his worth to the Remaining captains of the Gotei. Passing the test with such Flawlessness, Yuri Tsukuyomi, The Current Captain of the Fifth Division also gives his Two Cents about how He should become Captain. After the Ceremonial Nuances, Sarui was Blessed with a Rokubantai Haori that he wore Proudly. With Sarui and the Gentle Fist, It is said to be that He is the most feared Hand to Hand combatant within all of Seireitei, Gotei, and even the world of the living.

Extra Abilites:
(This is if they have a high intellect or something like they are a very good researcher or scientist)
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God    Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:08 pm

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Noble Reason indeed
Tier: 1-2
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com

Sarui Akashiya: The Hands of God
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Accepted Shinigami-
Jump to: