Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP I_vote_lcapTsunayoshi Sawada WIP I_voting_barTsunayoshi Sawada WIP I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP I_vote_lcapTsunayoshi Sawada WIP I_voting_barTsunayoshi Sawada WIP I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Empty
PostSubject: Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP   Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:53 pm

ARRANCAR

Name: Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada (沢田 綱吉, Sawada Tsunayoshi)

Orientation: Cero Espada

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Tsuna is quiet, reserved, and generally goes with the flow. He can be a pretty
chill guy and quite easy to get along with, once you look past the whole
'man of a few words' thing. He reaches out to others and gains their
trust. He forms bonds with others and helps them out, pretty much only
when he's asked to, sometimes even at the cost of himself. Tsuna is all
right with the fact he's either used as an emotional crutch or even a
sacrifice. He knows when to give people space when confronted with their
own problems.
Through all the different kinds of people he meets and
interacts with, Tsuna adopts the role of the best friend, son, rival,
team member, and so on - but when it comes down to it, he's not any of
those. Like his power, Tsuna is everything and nothing at the same
time.

However, despite all the bonds and close friendships he's
made,Tsuna is still a loner. He's content on leading his missions in
life alone and seems to be fine with this. Any burden, problem, or
internal conflict he's got, Tsuna bears silently. He opens himself in
order to let others approach, but he never really lets anyone in. Even
in the end, only a very small handful of people somewhat understand him

Abilities:
Gran Rey Cero (王虚の閃光 (グラン・レイ・セロ), guran rei sero; Spanish for "Grand King Zero", Japanese for "Royal Hollow Flash") is a Cero that only Espada are capable of using. It is performed by mixing an Espada's own blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the Espada. It is also many times more powerful than a normal Cero, capable of disturbing the fabric of space, it also seems to spin like a razor upon release as it compresses and decompresses due to the sheer speed and raw power. It is a drastically potent Cero, used only by the Espada themselves.

Telekinesis- He has the ability to move objects at a distance of 7 kilometers by mental power. Meaning he can call his Zanpakuto in a single gesture of his hand at a 7 kilometers range. He cannot move anything more than 7 kilometers.

Immense Strength ,speed and Reiatsu- Tsuna has immense strength and speed. He usually use both of them as a deadly combo. He can go even faster by combining his speed with Sonido. He also can create after-images of himself.When he punches something , it will fly backwards in a distance of 5 kilometers. He has an immense amount of reiatsu which can subdue a lower level and can be felt at a distance of 4 kilometers.

Regeneration- He has a natural regeneration. He can regenerate minor injuries in a few hours or less while he can regenerate major injuries in 2 days or less. Its regeneration is not as fast as a high speed regeneration but it is considered enough for him. Even though he can regenerate injuries, he cannot regenerate organs such as lungs , heart and brain.

Special Eyes: The right eye which is covered by the hollow mask has a special ability. It has the ability to see a 360 degree view. Although, it has a weakness. Eventhough it can see a 360 degree view, he has a small weakness which is behind his head to his back bone.

Sealed Zanpakutô: Demonio (Spanish for demon)- It is a dual katana. They are 4"4 feet long and weight 239 grams. It has a black grip and has a diamond shape cross guard.

Release: "Slash,Demonio"

Resurrección:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Abilities:
Power Augmentation: Enhanced Hierro, Enhanced Durability and Enhanced Bala.

Armadura De Rayos-By wrapping their body in a layer of lightning , the user can electrically stimulate their nervous system and speed up their neural synapses to react faster to danger and push their physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing them to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. When using the armour at full power, it causes the tips of his hair spike up.In addition, the armour seems to increase the users' strength, though this could be part of their own natural abilities. After using the technique,the user's will suffer muscle cramps and strain for a day or so as the side effect of the ability.

Asesinato Electromagnética:This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from their hands. The user can vary its power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water technique. The user will feel a slight burn on their hands as the side effect.

Clonar Un Rayo:This technique allows the user to make a clone infused with lightning. Because it is a clone, it is able to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.He can create up to five clones at a time.

Rayo Bestia:By manipulating lightning into their hand, the user can make the lightning expand to create the form of a hound. The hound remains connected to the user's hand, allowing them to control it during its attack.

La oscuridad falsa: The user emits lightning in the shape of a spear from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This makes it nearly impossible to evade but the more the number of spears, the more the spiritual energy needed.

Rayo Negro Panther: This technique creates a substantial amount of spiritual energy which takes the form of a panther-like creature that seems to emanate from the user's own body. It can be used to affect multiple victims at once by electrocuting them.

Relámpago Ilusión del Pilar Rayo:The user blinds the enemy with an extremely bright light that appears to emanate from the user's body. This technique is only an illusion so it does not really blind the enemy.

Dieciséis rayo Pilar Enlazar:The user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven-like structure to trap the enemy. Once the enemy is trapped in the oven-like box, lightning would shoot out towards them. In order to get out , the outside party must be strong enough to break the pillars.

Trueno Sable:The user generates lightning energy in his hand, which can serve as a barrier against frontal attacks. He can then release the energy, which causes a great explosion of lightning. It only can serve as a barrier in front of him but cannot protect his left,right and back side.

History: ~Alive Arc~

Tsuna was born on 25th December in a normal family. His mother works as a teacher and his
father works as a manager in a company. Tsuna wanted to follow his
father's footsteps as a manager in a company , especially a food
company because he loves to eat food. Since his father and mother are
always busy , Tsuna only walks to school. The school is a stone's throw
from his house. Although they are busy , they also spends most of their
time on their son during weekends.One day , his house was on fire while his mother was cooking. She left the oil too long that it caused a fire. The fire soon reached the gas tank and the gas tank implode. Luckily, Tsuna and his family are somewhere far. When they came back to their house, they saw that their house was on fire. Their neighbors quickly called the fire department. The firefighters arrived and tried to put out the fire , but it was too late. Their house had turned into ashes. The fire also spread to the other houses but only some parts of the house was destroy. They had no choice as they had no where to live so they decided to move to their cousins who live in the city. All was fine but the tragic incident still haunts Tsuna. It seemed that Tsuna's existence was just futile as another incident happed to him. He got kidnapped by a
mysterious person which wore a ski mask , a jacket , and a pair of gloves. His parents took a few weeks to find him. They then
found him in an old cabin. As his parents about to approach Tsuna,
the mysterious person shoot Tsuna's parents, in front of his eyes. He
felt angry so he quickly beat the person who shoot his parents. Later ,
that person died. As the years pass by , he decided to
move to his uncle who live in a quiet place. His uncle was a policeman
and sometimes Tsuna would help him in his investigation.

~Death Arc~
Tsuna was helping his uncle in one of his investigation. The investigation
was about a robbery in a bank. There was a robber secretly hiding in a
secret place because he had no time to run away. Tsuna was alone
investigating an area. The robber saw him was about to shoot him but his
gun was out of ammo. When the robber refills his gun , Tsuna quickly
heard it and he quickly beat him up before the robber had a chance to
shoot him. Then , the robber's allies quickly came.Tsuna beat them all
hands down but there was another robber hiding. Without wasting anytime ,
the robber shoot Tsuna.He ignored the pain and quickly beat up the
robber. He was coughing blood and blood was dripping from his body.
In a few minutes , his uncle came. He saw Tsuna was bleeding and quickly called the ambulance. The ambulance quickly came and brought Tsuna to the hospital. There , he was recovering from his wounds and injuries. Later, he was discharged from the hospital but he could not help his uncle in a while. After a month , he was cured and was in a pink of health. One day , a postman came to send some mails. His cousin was alone that time as Tsuna had gone to school. His cousin opened the door and greeted the postman. Without wasting any time , the postman quickly took his cousin away and brought her as far as possible. Soon , school ended and Tsuna went home. As soon as he reached home , he saw no one was around so he decided to call his friends. After a while , his friends came and quickly tried to find his cousin. His friends suspected that she might be lost. Tsuna saw a letter in the mailbox and quickly opened it.The letter said that "If you want to see her. Please meet me alone in XXXXX". After seeing this , he quickly showed it to everyone. Everyone suggested that he should not go alone. He decided to bring his uncle, his friends and the other police to the scene. Ass soon as he reached the place , everyone was hiding. Only Tsuna,the postman and his cousin. The postman said that should Tsuna do anything suspicious, he will kill his cousin. After hearing this , all the police came out and attacked the postman. The postman felt very angry and shoot Tsuna. His sight was getting blurry and he had hard time to breathe. Soon , he died while blood was flowing out from his body.

~Wandering soul arc~

Tsuna was a
wandering soul since the day of his death. He just wonders around the
world but sometimes , he just goes to his grave. Looking at his parents' grave and remember the good time and the bad times that had past. He also just goes to the bar or pub just to sit as he cannot do anything as a soul. The good thing is that he can go anywhere he wanted to. He went to all the historical sites and sometimes play in fun fairs. He loved playing the roller coaster as it is very thrilling to play with. Going up and down which was very exiting. Looking at the happy faces of the people around him. One day , he was at
his grave , sitting. Suddenly , he heard loud footsteps approaching
him. He felt scared when he heard it so he quickly ran. He ran as fast
as he could to escape but it was futile as it was the footsteps are
getting nearer and nearer, became louder and louder. Suddenly , he fell
on the ground because he tripped over a stone. The loud was coming from a
hollow. He was about to be eaten by the hollow . Suddenly , there was a
soul wearing a black Shihakusho appeared in front of him and the
hollow. The person told Tsuna that he is a Shinigami. The shinigami
also told him that shinigami are supposed to kill hollows. Without
wasting anytime , the shinigami killed the hollow . Later , Tsuna was
passed on to Rukongai.

~Shino Academy arc~
Since he was
passed on to Rukongai , he lived there for a hundred years.He wanted to
become like the shinigami that saved him from a hollow on that fateful
day. One day , he went to a shop to buy some groceries. Unexpectedly ,
there was a shinigami in that certain shop. It is the same shinigami
that saved him the other day. The shinigami felt intense presence from Tsuna's soul.The shinigami asked him if he wanted to go to the Shino
Academy to become a shinigami. He refused and went back home. When
he was on the way back , he heard an explosion. It was from one of the
house that was next to his. Then the fire spread to his house and burn
into ashes. Tsuna felt very sad but his neighbors asked him to stay with them for the mean time until the house was rebuild. He felt that living in there is almost has the same environment as his house. After a week or so , the house was completely rebuild. It looked brand new. He went back to his house and continued to live there. One day , he was hanging out with his friends. They were about to play with each other in the forest. The forest which was dark and quite spooky. After a while, the skies turned dark as it was about to rain. The wind blew strongly which looked like a thunderstorm was about to come.Suddenly, many people came and they brought swords. Soon , they tried to kill Tsuna and his friends. They quickly ran as fast as they can to avoid their death.Soon, he remembered that the Shinigami asked him to go to the Shino Academy to become a shinigami. So , he decided to go to Shino Academy to become a shinigami. At the Academy, he was very skillful. The boundaries between Tsuna and the others was large. He was very skillful in Zanjutsu but especially Shunpo. His combo of Zanjutsu and Shunpo were very amazing. His Hakuda was a little bit average. Kido on the other hand, he just suck at it. Although, he was able to graduate. It turns out that his Zanjutsu and Shunpo was just enough to make him graduated but as time passed by , he tried to overcome his weak Kido and it turns out that he did made it. He can't wait to joined a division.

~Shinigami Arc~
Tsuna was a shinigami.After his graduation , he joined the 2nd Division as he had wanted to join that division since the Shinigami that saved him was the captain of the very same division. He was an unseated officer. He worked hard to become a seated officer. He was upset that he was a unseated officer even though he trained so hard. So, he decided to try even harder to get a spot as a seated officer,especially the 3rd Seat.One day , he decided to train his Shikai. It took him years to even learn the name of his Zanpaktou. Suddenly , as he was training ,he heard someone talking. He stopped and looked around to see who was that. After seeing that there was no one around , he ignored it and continued training. Suddenly , he was brought to another world. Then , a shadow coming towards him. The shadow soon to reveal his identity , standing 157 centimetres tall and weighs 43 kg. He turned out to be some kind of manifested spirits in Tsuna's Zanpakuto. After introducing each other , he was brought to the place where he was before. Completely ignoring it , he quickly continued training. Soon , he felt an intense presence coming from his zanpakuto. Spiritual energy appears on the sword and suddenly all around his body. Then his zanpakuto's spirit told him the name and the incantation to release the Shikai. After a while , he released his Shikai.His zanpaktou changes into a new form. Feeling exited about it and telling to others. The captain heard about it and the captain quickly made him the 3rd Seat. Although , Tsuna had achieve his goal, he now wanted to become Vice-Captain and to master Shikai because he felt unpleasant just as a 3rd seat.. He decided to train to master his Shikai. He even will risk his life just to master his Shikai. He trained in the inner world and he trained with his zanpaktou's spirit. His training is just like bankai training but a bit easier. He trained hard enough to master his Shikai.After a few years , he mastered his Shikai. He wanted to train for Bankai but he can't as he currently has not enough power to master Bankai. The captain tested his Skills and the captain was realy impressed. Few months later, the captain and the vice captain fought with a group of hollows. It was tough as there were also vasto lorde level hollows. Unfortunately, the vice-captain for the 2nd Division died because he was killed by a vasto lorde. Everyone attended his funeral and the captain decided not to pick a new vice captain for the mean time. A few years later,the captain decided to pick a new vice-captain. He chose Tsuna as the new Vice-Captain of the 2nd Division because of his skills and his contribution as the 3rd Seat of the Division. His current goal was to surpass the captain to become one and to achieve Bankai.

~Hollow arc~
As he was performing his normal duties as the vice captain of the 2nd Division, a hell butterfly fluttering in front of him. Telling him there was an urgent meeting for all division captains and vice captains. Tsuna and the captain quickly went there. Meeting other captains and vice captains too. Everyone wondered why there was an urgent meeting and the place turned noisy until the Captain-Commander came , it was silence all over. He said that the numbers of hollows increase rapidly suddenly. Everyone was in shock and the captain commander asked all of us to go to Hueco Mundo to investigate. Everyone quickly went there and soon reached the place. The night skies and the wind blowing the white sand. Suddenly, we heard a loud sound. It turns out to be an army of hollows consisting Adjuchas and Gillian hollows. The captains released their Bankai and the vice captain released their Shikai. The fight was violent and Tsuna was hurt because he was slashed by one. Suddenly , three espada came. The fought us and some were injured. One of them fired out a Cero Oscuras and the other fired Grand Rey Cero. After that , the captains tried to block the attack to protect us but it failed. Tsuna decided to use his Shikai's powers to protect them all. He uses his shikai's last resort abilities and sacrifice himself for them all. The espadas were severely injured so they retreated. He soon panted and was spilling blood. He was later unconscious and died.After a few years , he was reborn and a hollow.

~Espada arc~
Years spending as a hollow, he was getting bored. He was still a Gillian class hollow so he decided to go to the human world. He went there to eat the living souls that was wondering around the place. He was lucky because there was no shinigami around. Not long later m he became an Adjuchas. He was looking like a warrior. He trained very hard to become a Vasto Lorde but he cannot. One day, he was wondering around the place. Suddenly he heard a hollow talking to another hollow about Espada. The hollow said the Espada are top 10 arrancar. He asked his friend what is an arrancar. His friend said that arrancar are hollows who had ripped of their mask. A few years later, he was as strong as a Vasto Lorde. Suddenly, the Cero Espada came in front of him. He was impressed of his result. He asked him to thick about going to join the Espada in three days. Tsuna was exited. He quickly tried to ripped off his mask. He tried very hard and did it leaving only a part of it. He had two more days so he decided to train for Resureccion. He trained very hard and was able to get resureccion in exactly two days. The Cero Espada brought him to Las Noches and gave him the Espada uniform. He was the fraccion of the Sexta Espada that time. After a few years as a fraccion , he decided to master his resureccion. He did master it in more than 1 decade. Soon, he Sexta Espada was too old so he resign and let Tsuna become the Sexta Espada.

RP Sample: Tsuna shunpo to the training field of the 2nd Division. The captain was waiting for him to come. He wonders why did the captain invited him to go to the training field. Soon the captain said that he wanted to test him and told him that he wanted to see Tsuna's bankai. He was worried as he never released his bankai before. Soon, someone spoke to him. Kaoru said not to worry as he had master Bankai. Hikaru agree with Kaoru for once. Soon Tsuna went to his inner world. Quite cold atmosphere in the air and he talked to his Zanpakuto spirits.
His zanpakuto spirits said that he had released his bankai before and asked Tsuna what was worrying him. Tsuna said that he was worried because was scared that his Bankai will not release. Kaoru and Hikaru said that they believed in him. Soon, he was back to the training field.About to take out his sword, he took a deep breathe. Pulled out the sword and said the incantation. Soon, spiritual energy surrounded the sword and himself. After that, his Shikai was released. He dashed towards the captain and quickly they started.
The captain later suddenly stopped the training. Soon, the hell butterfly came and told the captain that there was an urgent captain meeting. Without wasting anytime, the captain quickly went to the meeting. Tsuna was relieved that he did not need to released his Bankai. Sitting under the big tree to get some shade and took a quick rest. Not long later the captain came back. He woke up Tsuna and told him that he will be on a mission so the captain asked him to take care of the division while he is away.
Soon, the captain left with the other captains. Taking care of the division was smooth sailing because it was not the first time the captain left the division. Normal events happened such as hollow attacks and bringing souls. He then walked to the training field and sit under a shady tree. Brought a book with him and read it under the tree. The wind blew giving him some cool breeze which was quite relaxing.After reading, he felt tired and soon he was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP   Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:35 pm

All I see here are the exact same issues I had with this app over on LL.

NEWSFLASH: Make EVERY change I asked you to make over there.

Except no segunda.

Like, ever.
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP   Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 am

Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Richar10
Moved to Inactive~ :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP   Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tsunayoshi Sawada WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Inactive Characters-
Jump to: