Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Evil Tastes So...Delicious  I_vote_lcapEvil Tastes So...Delicious  I_voting_barEvil Tastes So...Delicious  I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Evil Tastes So...Delicious  I_vote_lcapEvil Tastes So...Delicious  I_voting_barEvil Tastes So...Delicious  I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Evil Tastes So...Delicious  Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Evil Tastes So...Delicious  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Evil Tastes So...Delicious  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Evil Tastes So...Delicious  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Evil Tastes So...Delicious  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Evil Tastes So...Delicious  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Evil Tastes So...Delicious  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Evil Tastes So...Delicious  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Evil Tastes So...Delicious  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Evil Tastes So...Delicious  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Evil Tastes So...Delicious

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Evil Tastes So...Delicious  Empty
PostSubject: Evil Tastes So...Delicious    Evil Tastes So...Delicious  Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:49 am

Sync Seinosuke
Evil Tastes So...Delicious  Synch-10
1-1

London, England. The Former most powerful country in the world was now reduced to this.The center of the city is where Big Ben stands tall, this is the headquarters of the defenders of London, it is covered by a huge dome and this is one of the more upper class places that people live on earth now, these are where the people that had control over the places that were most important now live. The dome however didn't stop an invasion that was excused by The Segunda Espada. Residing about 10 Ken away from "Big Ben", A literal piece of space-time fabric was ripped open to reveal the Espada himself, Sync Seinosuke. This ability wasn't very Special but, It was something only Espada could use- That Ability being Called Garganta, Spanish for Black Cavity. Why was Sync here ? To Travel ? Look at the Stars atop of the Big ben ? Naw, Nothing so sentimental like that. He was bored, Completely and utterly bored- His Mannerisms could defiantly attest to that. Looking at his nails on his right hand, Sync finishes walking out of the Garganta as Shuts closed in a shutter formation. It was once again a Rainy day within the city of London, The streets were almost flooded with rain, People trying to make it some before getting to wet. How Entertaining... At least they weren't bored. Placing his Hands behind his head, He interlocks his fingers before Muttering to himself; His Messy Green hair beginning to get Slick as the rain pelts it, Dripping on the tips rapidly toward the impeding ground.

"Wow...I now find myself in London of all the Places..."

He didn't even know what he was doing, merely traveling around because he can. An Abuse of power one would say, Or merely using it at freewill- Either way, He was doing what he pleased for the time being. He heard that Heroism, The Hollow King, Might have something in the works, Interesting. But, That didn't solve the boredom problem he currently faced. Sync then releases a Modicum pulse of Reiatsu from his body to relinquish the Rain that soaked his being. Nice. Now being rather dry was nice. He begun to walk aimlessly forward with a steady pace, Although it was raining, It was a beautiful day- He rather Enjoyed Rainy days of the sunny ones, More personality in his Opinion; Each footstep created a pulse puddle effect on the air as Reshi was Solidified under his feet. Shifting his attention right and left as he Walked, Sync sighed before Commenting Aloud to himself.

"Nothing to do other here it seems either. God Damn it, I'm Fucking Bored. If I have to start some trouble, Then I will"

His Bored, nonchalant gaze was then placed upon the 'Big Ben". The Landmark of London, England. His eye brow raised ever so Slightly as he Gained a very evil Thought in his Head- Yet, Fun for him. Placing his Right hand on his hip, The Tempest contemplates it for a couple of moments before shrugging his shoulders. Bending his Knees ever so slightly, The Tempest Vanished in a Swift sonido- Leaving behind a Wisp of wind. His Destination, The "Big Ben". He thought to himself, "Big Ben" is a National, and Worldwide trademark...So What would the world do if it was...Suddenly Blown up ? Well, We're Gonna see. Appearing in front of the Massive Clock, Sync cracked a very evil smile, One that hasn't been seen since his Days as a Vindictive Hollow. Sync wanted to make this thing go out with a Bang, So A Bang it shall be. Lifting his Left hand, He placed it on the Hilt of his Zanpakuto- Flicking up the Blade ever so slight to reveal a bit of glistening Silver. Using his Right, The Tempest Cuts his Index and Middle Finger, Drawing a Bit of Blood. Drip. Drip. Pointing at his Fingers at the Clock, he began to conjure Swirl of Reiastu around them. Sparking and Fluctuating with power, His Blood mixed in with the Cero Resulting in a Gran Rey Cero. With the Wild cero resting on his fingertips, Sync Grins before Stating in a Sarcastic tone- Although, He was being completely Serious.

"Evil tastes so...Delicious"

With that declaration, The Tempest Releases the Cero towards the Clock at Ridiculous Speeds. Reaching the clock in a Matter of Seconds, It Created a Massive Blue Explosion That Decimates the clock. Rubble of the Clock falls towards the Unsuspecting Humans below- Collateral Damage, Horrible isn't It ? Chuckling slightly at the Fire and the remains of the Once Legendary Landmark, The Tempest pulls his fingers back towards his face and blows off the Two fingers that Fired the Cero- Truly a Cocky Asshole. He then snickered.

"At least its Raining...It'll help put out this Fire...It's pretty big though"

He then Sat within the Air, Reclining on the Reshi that he Solidified under himself. His light blue eyes casted towards the Blazing Inferno before him. Hopefully someone will come to fight the "Good Fight"- How Retarded.
Back to top Go down

Evil Tastes So...Delicious
Page 1 of 1