Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. I_vote_lcapRyokoshky Takeda W.I.P. I_voting_barRyokoshky Takeda W.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. I_vote_lcapRyokoshky Takeda W.I.P. I_voting_barRyokoshky Takeda W.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Utmostdeath

Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P.   Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:57 am

ARRANCAR

Name: Ryokoshky Takeda

Orientation: Serves under the Cero espada.

Appearance:

Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Hooded_Boy_by_Taylor8522

Personality: Ryokoshky at times can be completely oblivious to his surroundings. He is a push over usually and doesn't do much unless provoked. When he isn't being oblivious and a push over he is like a child curious about most things and playful in a destructive kind a way. He likes to work in groups but doesn't always get the option to, and at times prefers to work alone doing something. He likes to think deeply and think about something for extended periods of time to understand why something might have happened or what could have happened. He doesn't really consider himself worthy of being were he is because of not feeling ruthless enough.

When Ryokoshky enters battle his sanity is on a fine line, the littlest of things can push him over into being a calm cool opponent, or a psychopath determined to gouge out your organs. Ryokoshky's calm points in battle come before he uses his release, and when he feels he has a firm chance in the fight to not lose. When he goes into his rage he fights for survival and to live, usually coming along with his release his mind becomes dark and its harder for him to keep calm.

Abilities: Ryokoshky has basic control over ice and earth being able to create small creatures about 1ft tall made of earth, only able to keep control over 10 of them at a time. He can make a wall of earth and wings of ice. He is able to mold the earth around himself into weapons such as claws, fist, and occasionally a sword or spear.

Sealed Zanpakutô:
Spoiler:

Release: Blackwings soar, Morrigan.

Resurrección:
Spoiler:
Ryokoshky gains a greater control over earth and less over ice when he enter his resurreccion due to him losing control of his sanity, when he regains control he becomes less experienced at controling the earth and more at ice, when he becomes completely calm he loses control of earth and regains control completely of ice, being able to make minions of ice and giant weapons of about 8ft to 10ft. In the earth form he starts to create minion of about 5 -7ft tall being able to make 3-4 for about 2 -5 post.

Ryokoshky can make himself become invisible to the naked eye allowing him to move virtually unspotted, the only draw backs are that he can't attack and that his breathing, blood dripping, or foot prints can still be heard, or spotted, because he cant even see his own feet or hands, he can make a lot of noise when he tries to be sneaky. Last about 2 - 3 post unless he attacks.

Quick analysis- Ryokoshky is able to read his opponent's movement if he has seen the attack routine or ability before, allowing him to counter it or dodge the ability. Works only after seeing it before in the rp. Works 1/4th of the time.

History: (Life, death, and and progression to the Arrancar state .)

RP Sample: (Show us what you got)
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P.   Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:49 am

moved to inactive
Back to top Go down

Ryokoshky Takeda W.I.P.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Inactive Characters-
Jump to: