Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Michael the undead  I_vote_lcapMichael the undead  I_voting_barMichael the undead  I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Michael the undead  I_vote_lcapMichael the undead  I_voting_barMichael the undead  I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Michael the undead  Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Michael the undead  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Michael the undead  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Michael the undead  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Michael the undead  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Michael the undead  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Michael the undead  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Michael the undead  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Michael the undead  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Michael the undead  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Michael the undead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smartfiredragon

Michael the undead  Empty
PostSubject: Michael the undead    Michael the undead  Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:10 am

Bais Info

Name: Ace
Former Human Name: Michael DeLincourt
Former Guardian Beast Name:
Element:
As a human he was 30 years old before he became a plus
Spent around 8 years as a plus before a shinigami preformed soul burial on him and he was sent to the suigura lands
Total age: in total he is over 800 years old
Orientation:

Appearance

Michael the undead  Show_me_your_card_TIKI_fanart_by_jiuge

Eye:color grey
Hair color: Amber
Weight: 188 cm (6'2")
Height: 70 kg (154 lbs)

Clothing
The first thing a person usually notice about ace is his extravagant clothing.

On top of his normal clothes he wears a long deep purplish jacket wich have gold stripes running vertically along it and has 3 small gold bottons at his waist. The collar of the jacket has thin lines of gold trimming it on the inside. Infront of that gold is what’s look like a leafy Ivey pattern also in gold. Just below the the collar of the jacket it has two thin lines of gold that trim around the edges of the jacket near the top also- The outside of the jackets collar appears to be a light blue ribbon like pattern with small spirals in it.

Flowing from the back of the jacket is a deep colored long flowing cape. He also wears a long white scarf losly over it. He also wear a pair of white gloves.

he wears a white dress shirt that seems to be made out of silk or similar material, with what appears to be lace going down the front. At the coller of the shirt there is a large ruffle of lace some of which are trimmed in gold color much like the shirts collar. He has a light bluish ribbon tied around his neck in a bow making it look like a tie. In the center of the bow is a leafy gold setting, in which a large red gem. At the bottom of the gold setting 2 thin gold chains come out and then disappears under the shirts collar.

Comparing to his extravagant upper body wear his pants looks rather normal. A pair of black slender/slim pants with a purple belt. The buckle looks like its made of gold in the shape of a spiraly heart with little swirls at the bottom edges

Accesoaries: He smokes from time to time so a box of cigar can be seen in his pocket with a delicately designed lighter. The thin gold chain on his buckle are actually attached to a beutifully crafted silver Pocket watch with gold patterns on it. Allthough not possesing any abilities it have great sentimental value to Him. He is always seen with a deck of cards in his hands (looking like they do in the pic)

Personality

╬ ╬

╬ Gentleman ╬
it can be noticed that he is a really friendly person who tries to help other humans as well as possible. Especially women, children and animals get a nice treatment from him. That doesn´t mean he wouldn´t act nice to men too though. After all he treats the people around him with respect, stays friendly and never raises his voice.

╬ ╬

╬ Fight behavior ╬

╬ Behavior Towards Others ╬

╬ Relationships and sexual behavior ╬

Powers

╬ The Artifact ╬
Ace posesses two very valuble artifacts that have run in his family for generations.
The first one is a deck of cards named

Demone Carte: (Italian for Demon Cards)
This artifact is actually a multi piece one but one of the main pieces are the box the card are keept in wich have the ability to create blank cards

The second artifact are the golden staff that Ace is carrying

╬ Human Powers ╬
When he lived michael was a special human meaning he had special powers.

╬Availablen Skills in Human Form ╬

╬ ╬

╬ ╬

╬ ╬

╬ ╬

╬ ╬

Monster Form

Advantages:

Disadvantages:

╬ Available Skills in Monster Form╬

can still use all the powers of the human shape and gets access to even more.

╬ ╬

╬ ╬

╬ ╬

╬ ╬

╬ ╬

╬ ╬

Guardian Beast Form

Advantages:

Disadvantages:

╬ Available Skills in Guardian Beast Form╬

╬ ╬

╬ ╬.

╬ ╬

╬ ╬

Other Information

History

╬Life╬

╬After Death╬
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Michael the undead  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael the undead    Michael the undead  Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:31 am

Michael the undead  Richar10
Moved to Inactive~ :3
Back to top Go down

Michael the undead
Page 1 of 1