Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Solas Foiche I_vote_lcapSolas Foiche I_voting_barSolas Foiche I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Solas Foiche Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Solas Foiche Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Solas Foiche Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Solas Foiche Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Solas Foiche Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Solas Foiche Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Solas Foiche Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Solas Foiche Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Solas Foiche Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Solas Foiche Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Solas Foiche

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

Solas Foiche Empty
PostSubject: Solas Foiche   Solas Foiche Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:48 pm

S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Solas Foiche
Appearance:
Spoiler:

5'1"
110 lb

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality: Personality-wise, Solas is the kindest, sweetest soul you could ever meet. She's willing to help anybody she sees in need, even if they're the most irritating, or the most angry looking people she could find. She just wants to help... That said, she can get quite pushy about it as well, and generally makes bad choices. She has a "Ah, Fuck it" attitude, which can get her into trouble sometimes, especially when those rash decisions lead to someone else's pains.

Then... there's what happens when things don't go her way. She can be.. very scary. Unohana-type scary, without the calmness. Oh, the creepy calmness. No, no, she's not that type of scary. She's the sort of scary that can randomly snap at you if you piss her off. She's not afraid to simply bite your head off if you annoy her, but if she injures you, she'll probably apologize. She's kind like that.

The next thing you need to know about Solas is that she's a narcoleptic. No, not a necrophiliac. or a nymphomaniac. Narcoleptic. There's a huge difference. One that you don't want to try and understand. Anyway, she randomly falls asleep. That's usually alright, but it doesn't help that she has to try and deal with her duties at the same time. She's generally pretty open about it, though.

Yes, openness. That's another one of Solas' traits, and one of her weaker ones. She'll tell anybody anything. Even if they're gonna use it to kill her. She's not completely trusting, but she's not going to mistrust someone that easily. Her trust is pretty easy to gain, as long as you prove yourself. It's also easy to lose, so be wary. Be very wary...

Other than that, it's pretty easy to have Solas as a friend. She has all the qualities you'd expect of her - she's loyal, friendly, and happy to be around others. She's also not afraid to mix with those of lower ranks than her. Oh, and one more thing.

She's a flamin' lesbian. So guys, don't try.

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background: Solas Foice was born to a couple, one Irish, one Japanese. They lived in Ireland, and were wealthy landowners, who moved to Karakura to find a new life.

Her parents were brutally murdered when she was five, and still only just seeing spirits. They were found with their heads ripped off of their necks, bodies torn to shreds and, written in blood, We will destroy your puny race. One head at a time... Everybody believed that the killer was still out there, but for some reason, had spared this girl, Solas.

Ten years passed, and Solas was in a car, on her way to her next foster family. This was her eighth in a row. For some reason, every foster family she had gone to had been murdered in the same fashion, with the same message above their bodies. But this was to be her last ride.

As they reached a set position, the driver bailed, and hit the detonator on his hand. The vehicle exploded, with Solas dying instantly, her chain of fate instanly severed. The orphanage had believed that she was to blame for the murders, and had ordered her death, hoping that they would stop.

The murders did stop. But Solas was in hiding, a spirit on the run. She stayed in hiding for about a year, before being discovered by the murderous Hollow. If began to play with her, and then attempted to eat her, biting her. As she began to think that all was lost, a flash of light killed the Hollow. She was taken under the wing of a Shinigami who brought her back to Ruknogai, and instantly being placed into the Shinigami Academy.

She excelled in Kidou and Hand-to-Hand combat, and quickly made it into the 8th Division, where she worked under the resident Captain, making sure that everything she did was perfect and to the letter.

Her shikai was easy enough to discover - it was by accident. She's still not completely sure how it happened, she just knows that it happened, and that she received Shikai. Because of this, she's pretty sure there are some abilities that she may not have discovered yet.

Bankai, on the other hand, was a little more difficult to discover, and involved hours of fighting with her hot-headed Zanpakuto spirit. Using the manipulation of her inner world to her advantage, Solas used all the tricks that she could think of to try and defeat her own zanpakuto spirit. The battle raged on for hours, with no clear victor... Until.

Solas pinned down the spirit onto a wall that she'd made, pointing the blade end of her zanpakuto at the girl's stomach. A small smile came onto the girl's face, and she transformed into a great snake, sending Solas back to reality - the knowledge of her bankai in her mind...

Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Kaminari Hana (Thunder Flower)
Appearance:
Spoiler:

As a spirit, Kamanari Hana is sleazy and mean and annoying. She has bad advice, and would rather be lazing around, doing nothing. Other than that, the pair get along fine. Solas understands Kaminari Hana, and vice versa.

Inner World: Kaminari Hana's inner world is a simple plain. It's as flat as flat can be, and you can see infinite distances either way. That's not to say it is infinite, it just appears that way, and Solas has never bothered to go that far. Anything she wants in this area can be created with a single thought, and destroyed with the same amount of effort. Solas has, in her spare time, built a castle, grander than the ones that used to exist within the realms of England. But once she has left, it returns to dust.
Sealed Zanpakutô : Kaminari Hana. It appears as a pair of half-foot long nunchaku, strangely enough. No real reason for it appearing as those, it just means that it is unable to cut when sealed. There are few discerning marks too, except for the etchings up the side that make tribal-styled patterns. They are connected by a chain, that is about 20cm in length.

Release: "Anata no hontō no iro o miseru, Kaminari Hana." "Show your true colours, Thunder Flower."

Shikai Description: With the callout of the release phrase, Kaminari Hana first clenches together, the two ends of the nunchaku creating a single short-staff. Then, out of one of the ends, chains and more quarter-foot long nunchaku ends expand, creating a total of twenty, each joined by similar long chains, but all contracted into a single polearm. At the end of this is a single spearhead, which is about half a foot long on it's own. The polearm seems to be crackling with electricity, and is approximately seven feet long. Unlike the rest of the shafts, the tip is attached by a meter-long chain.

Shikai Abilities:

Passive Expansion: While in Shikai, Kaminari Hana is able to be expanded with each of the chains, in a similar fashion to a whip-sword.

Spark Collision: When the metal tip of the polearm collides with something solid, it creates a spark, which is built up as static electricity, causing the end to glow. This has no effect on it's shikai abilities. If this is done in water, the spark disperses instead, and shocks anything touching the liquid.

Lightning Rod: All lightning-based Kidou is directed at this polearm and absorbed for more glow from the end.

Static Cannon: One of only two attacking abilities. Solas causes kidou energy to build up in the tip of the zanpakuto, before holding the polearm level and firing the tip at an opponent. It if collides, it creates an explosion of energy that creates splash damage to all entities in contact with the target. One post use, two post cooldown.

Flying Strikes: The second attacking ability. Solas whips the polearm around her body, causing the shafts that are attached to fly everywhere, creating both a small area of wind friction, and a distraction. If she is close to an opponent, then she can use this to knock them back. The sharp end is then thrown towards the target. Due to the friction created, some static electricity is created and therefore absorbed by the tip. One post use, three post cooldown.

Truth and Lies: This is an ability of Solas' that has no battle worth, no fighting use, no way of injuring anybody, save for maybe their pride. She turns the zanpakuto, spear-side up, and strikes the end onto the ground, causing a spark to go up the shaft and to course out of the tip. Once it has done so, it creates a shape in mid-air, one that Solas can choose when she makes the image. This has a one post use, and one post cooldown.

Bankai Description:
Spoiler:

Zuruzurusandā - Slithering Thunder
Solas cannot activate her bankai until she has gathered enough energy in the tip of her zanpakuto, enough so, that it glows white with the strength. Once it has gained enough strength, Solas causes the energy to backlash from the blade, making it spread down the polearm at the speed of light. Solas then lets go of it, and it expands in size, becoming a gigantic snake that crackles with electricity.

Bankai Abilities:

Control: Solas controls the great beast with her mind.

Electrically Charged: Whenever someone touches the snake, they get a shock from it's charged body. Also, it is immune to electricity-based attacks.

Infinite Power: When touching the snake's side, Solas' lightning-based Kidou are strengthened tenfold. Unfortunately, the touch is also a constant source of pain, as Solas is also affected by the electricity as much as anyone else.

Thunderstruck: Once per thread, the snake can call up a thunderstorm. This storm lasts for the rest of the thread, and will send bolts of lightning to the ground periodically. These bolts are easy to dodge, but do large amounts of electric damage if they collide. Solas is able to be affected by these.

Thunder Shield: By wrapping it's body around, the snake can protect any object of it's choosing, by offering it's body as a sacrifice. It takes about half the damage that a normal opponent would. This can last for up to five posts.

Assault: By infusing Solas' body with electricity from it's mouth, she is able to move at a higher speed than she originally could - reaching about Advanced level with her movements speed, and infusing every one of her attacks with electrical damage. This lasts for five turns.

Attack!: The snake is able to attack targets as well, but it is inaccurate, and better suited for large groups of enemies.

This bankai lasts until Solas calls it away, or the creature is defeated by an attack.

S K I L L S H E E T

{Please do not fill out the following until your character has a tier}

General Skills
  • Durability:
  • General Speed:
  • Strength:
  • Weapon Skill:

Racial Skills
  • Hoho:
  • Kidou:
  • Zanjutsu:
  • Hakuda:
[/color]

Last edited by Dai on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Solas Foiche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solas Foiche   Solas Foiche Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:40 pm

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]

Comments/Notes: Yume approves ;D
Tier: 1-3
Back to top Go down