Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Frozen Feelings - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrozen Feelings - Page 2 I_voting_barFrozen Feelings - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Frozen Feelings - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrozen Feelings - Page 2 I_voting_barFrozen Feelings - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Frozen Feelings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Feelings   Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Shiki_Tohno_1_by_RagnarokSenshi

|||Tohno||||Shiki||

Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Mystic_Eyes_Shiki_avatar_by_HalliusFrozen Feelings - Page 2 Shiki_Tohno_Avatar_by_HalliusFrozen Feelings - Page 2 Shiki_Avatar_2_by_Hallius

"...Hahahaha...." Shiki let out a stagnant chuckle, as he scratched his head while he listened to hinawa boast. Certainly, he doubted highly that this was all she was capable of doing, but thankfully his imagination would not allow him to fathom just what this terrifying ice girl could do. As the two continued their leisurely walk towards their destination, Shiki smiled and chuckled when he heard his companion bring Arcueid up. "Really? Well, it's not like i don't deserve being manipulated, after all i could very well be dead. Anyway, i'm sure you'll get use to her someday. " As Shiki conversed with the Ice queen, the air around them seemed different, evil, malignant, dark. His heart began to beat at a exceedingly high rate, as he felt his senses rise. What was this feeling? Where was it coming from?

He could clearly here Hinawa speak, and yet, his attention was wholly focused towards this ominous oncoming force. The young assassin felt as though eyes were watching him, felt as though those eyes were filled with clear murderous intent. He felt his breath deepen, and his spine tingle. What was going on? Only moments ago, he felt at peace and at one with his new found friend, Hinawa. But now, it was as though it were nothing but mere illusion with how overbearing this aura was. And then, only a few meters from where the two teenagers were walking towards their destined location, he heard the whisper. It was hard to make out, but his senses had slowly but surely caught the words, how they flowed the air and reached his ears. "....." And Lo and Behold, Shiki saw what kept oppressing him, except, only this time, that aura and the one it belonged too was standing right behind him. "......." "........" "....." What was going on here? who was he? How did he know his name? Shiki felt as though there was something, some unknown yet very crucial factor he was missing.

Little did he know, that this was his brother at one point. A man who, when they were but only little children, would play every once and a while, sometimes alone as all young boys do, and at other times, with their little sister Akiha. This was Tohno SHIKI. Even if Shiki possessed the memories that he lost after that accident transpired, this new appearance was wholly different from what he resembled as a child. Red crimson eyes filled with hate, bloodlust, and Detest of the highest caliber. The Killing intent he felt was extreme, and with it, he felt his head becoming heavier and heavier by the minute. He could run away with Hinawa right now, and hope that this man would disappear, but then, doubt filled his mind.

His instincts told him that he should tell Hinawa to go. He frowned slightly, while one of his hands begins to rustle around in his pocket. There, he felt it, the Nanatsu-Yoru, the mysterious dagger passed down to him by Makihisa Tohno. "Hinawa, You go and find Arc on your own....i'll catch up with you as soon as possible. " With his feet spread slightly apart, he glared at SHIKI and began to wait for him to make the first move. If Hinawa should listen to his words, then there is no doubt that he will stay back and combat with this stranger. He had to know who he was, and how he knew his name. Obviously, when a man comes landing out of nowhere and calling you by your name, with an evil aura such as SHIKI'S; he's definitely not here for a reunion of any kind. For now, Shiki could only roll with what his mind was telling him. Just what was to occur? Will the madness to this young man's life ever end? While he asks himself these questions inwardly, he waits for the new individual to reply.

Last edited by Shirou Emiya on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Feelings   Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:51 am

[Hinawa Kagami]

If this was a joke, then it wasn't funny in the least. She had stopped nearly the same moment Tohno did - a strange feeling. Her slightly tired self slowly awakened to full again, as a cold shiver ran down his spine, which was quite odd... Because she was unable to feel the cold since her powers awakened. So now, she slowly turned around - her face serious like before. Who was it? Who was disrupting this evening with such a strong murderous intent? Hinawa was unable to tell. Unlike Shiki, all she felt from the stranger was imminent danger - and the desire to kill him, which was quite odd. Sure, she was not the nicest girl around, but this desire... Was never so strong. But she also felt something else - the malice was not directed at her, and a sudden sadness hit her hard.
"Shiki..." Obviously, her voice was directed at her new-found first friend - the other man who actually had the same name didn't even notice her. His fractured mind was unable to comprehend the presence of anyone but the boy who had 'stolen' it all.

But why was she feeling so sad? Simple. Hinawa knew that she was unable to help. The princess of ice was able to tell from the air around the two... This was not a fight that she should or could interfere with. Whoever this white-haired menace of inhumanity was, he was the enemy of Shiki - not hers. Not Arcueid's enemy, either. Something... he had to do himself.
To leave him alone here... Broke her frozen heart. For some reason, the cold girl suddenly felt helpless, but also knew that she couldn't stay here. Arcueid... Would interfere with this, if she noticed. Unlike Hinawa, she didn't understand that secret part of Shiki at all! Tohno was more than a normal human, she just knew it. A killer, that had never given in to his urges willingly. A killer split in two personalities - the same person with a different background, to be exact.
"Shiki... Whatever you do..." Suddenly, Hinawa glided forward like a ghost herself. Crossing her arms around Tohno from behind, the intense cold around her hands in front of his chest had lost their hostility - it seemed to actually be friendly, caring, and protective. Her own head on Shikis shoulder, the mouth brought to his ear, she said a few simple sentences.
"Don't die, no matter what. I'll keep Arcueid busy... do what you have to do. But don't you dare... to break your promise..." Her voice was still cold, but just like her hands, had lost hostility nearly completely. Hinawa was honestly worried - worried that without Shiki, she would fall back into her cold self, and never resurface again. And even more... she just didn't want to lose him, for some bizarre reason.
//You're really... screwing me up in the head, you idiot...// Thinking to herself - even with a slight smile - Hinawa let go of Shiki, and slided backwards, out of the way. With one last view, she turned around, and slowly left the graveyard. The fight would start... And Shiki would win. Without question. After all, he was both the kind but snarking Tohno... and the homocidal, but amusing and strong Nanaya.

[Tohno SHIKI]

It was really funny for him, the crazed killer. The sudden shock... He felt it in his target. Ah, such pleasure he felt right now... And it would only increase. The other piece of meat didn't really bother him at all. It existed, it breathed, but he had no desire to feed right now. So Roa focused fully on the boy infront of him. The thief that had stolen it all. A slight, crackling laugh escaped the inverted Tohno. Almost in complete synchronity, as he took out his knife, SHIKI did the same. A simple knife without a name or purpose, and unlike Shiki's knife, it didn't increase in cutting power from killing intent. It was simply a steel blade that snapped into position, not meant for fighting, but still quite useful for it. The intentions of both of them were clear. SHIKI wanted blood and disaster, no questions asked, while Shiki wanted to survive. Their intentions clashed against each other even before one move was made.
Red eyes scanned over the lines. The delicious life running through Shiki... He would take it all. Little did he understand that what he saw was fundamentally different from what Shiki could see. The fake Tohno was superior to the real one in that regard, by far.
"Ku... kukukuku... Why so tense, Shiki? Shouldn't you be quite relaxed? You got it all, don't you." The sadistic smile twisted in itself. The other lump of meat seemed to leave, which was good. He didn't like interruptions while hunting. "But that's only natural. Because..." And suddenly, the smile twisted away completely. Pure hate, malice, and killing intent, together with a completely other and demonic aura stormed out of him, directed only at Shiki - as if the entire world concentrated hatred into this one spot. Such insane hatred could not be the result of anyone with a clear mind - his opponent was clearly mad, and had most likely lost his mind years ago.
"You... KILLED ME!"
With a growl that closely resembled a wild animal, SHIKI took off. His step was more of a jump - directly assaulting his 'brother' with a downward crash. Nowadays, he was unable to clearly remember, but a long time ago, he called this boy his 'brother', even without any blood relation. SHIKI had always been the older, more reckless brother of Akiha and him, and together, they were playing for hours without end outside... Always having fun, always together. SHIKI, Shiki, Akiha, Hisui. And her. Who could only watch. Her destiny had been to be rescued.
But now, it was all gone. Fractured. Torn apart. By that exact malice that now attacked. The being, the ancient spirit, known as Roa.

Coming down from his jump like a comet, SHIKI slashed down with the knife he had brought for the fight. In his enhanced hands, this strike was insanely strong - stronger than anything a normal human could achieve. But Shiki was not a normal human. Someone born with the bloodline of true assassins could not be easily killed, but Roa did not care. Roa or SHIKI, which one was his name? He couldn't remember. But he would get it all back. First him. Then Akiha. And then his name as a Tohno!
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Feelings   Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:28 am

Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Shiki_Tohno_1_by_RagnarokSenshi

|||Tohno||||Shiki||

Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Mystic_Eyes_Shiki_avatar_by_HalliusFrozen Feelings - Page 2 Shiki_Tohno_Avatar_by_HalliusFrozen Feelings - Page 2 Shiki_Avatar_2_by_Hallius

"...Hinawa....." Tohno could feel the petite and defiant girl embracing him from behind. That was neither unexpected nor embarrassing, this was the first time she actually cared for someone other then herself. He could remember the words flashing back within his mind, the oath, the sacred covenant that he forged with Hinawa Kagami. If no one else could guide her in this world, then he would be that one. He would surely show her, that beyond this life called hell that she resigned herself too, there lied something beautiful, friendship. So, no, he could not die here. There was no way he would allow himself to die when she still needed someone. Her entire life had been on the outside, detached from the world with no one to guide her in the right direction. Besides the blood of the assassin, there was another girl that was forced away. She was still defiant, she was still rather sinister, but beneath her icy heart, lied a truly wonderful gem. This was the Hinawa Kagami, Tohno Shiki knew. There was no one in this world who could save her, and yet this one young man being embraced by the ice queen was her only source of hope. His heart and his mind told him only one thing, as he breathed deeply, a smile crossing his lips. "Live". Yes, there was nothing else to be considered. He had to live, he would fulfill his promise, and maybe, just maybe, allow her to smile, smile as she did when he embraced her. A smile filled with neither sadism nor killing intent, but happiness. Pure, unrelenting happiness. He was ready to fight, but not for himself, for the goal he was striving towards. The goal to save Hinawa.

"I'll keep my promise, silly. Do you honestly think i'd lose to some sick freak like this? not in a million years. Hinawa, i will fulfill promise to you. There is nothing else i want more then that...Because...I...I..." love you. He could not say those words, at least not now. He could, however, voice them within his head. As she left, he knew that this was a fight he had to complete on his own. As Hinawa left, Shiki prepared himself for the upcoming battle. He had no redeeming talents as far as combat was concerned. He still thought that "killing" Arcueid was a farce, that whoever commuited such a dastardly deed was not him. Still, he had no intention of dying; that much was clear. He was going to win, and this uninvited stranger would lose. This was, of course, easier said then done. Shiki had no idea how to kill, but this psychotic man who as he said, lost everything to the Tohno brother standing before him. Shiki had to act with prudence. If he is to survive, he must calculate and fight, fight as though his life was depending on it.There was too much at stake, after all. With Hinawa gone, Shiki once again focused his attention the man known as SHIKI. "....." He spoke no words, and slowly and carefully listened and read the intent in the white haired beast's words. With a tight grip, he sensed that from the moment SHIKI paused, he was ready to attack, and Lo and Behold, the killer took flight. From a glance and the power of his jump, Shiki knew that he was no mere human, after all no human could achieve such inhuman unaided flight. There, at the range of 1 meter, SHIKI came down like a comet towards earth, towards the one who took it all. Or so, that's how he thought.

With inhuman speed of his own, Shiki quickly drew Nanatsu-Yoru slashing the dagger through the air as the flashing blade locked arms with the knife of his opponent. When the two blades connected, the kinetic energy and the strength that SHIKI put behind his knife traveled through the dagger and into his hand. Just as he had inhuman acrobatic talent, he also had surprisingly potent strength as an extra driving force. Shiki gritted his teeth and leaped back to five meters this time, and began to assess his abilities so far. From what he has currently shown at the outset, he possesses superhuman capabilities. Shiki too possessed these superhuman traits, but he could not unlock the killer inside him. If Nanaya was out right now, he would waste no time assaulting his opponent. Shiki could not act hastily or make a mistake, if he did, then he would die. There was no sugar-coating that cold hard truth. With his right foot placed ahead of his left, he held Nanatsu-yoru within his right hand and planted his feet on the ground. As he did this, he wonders if he should take the initiative or stay his hand and wait for an opportunity to reveal it's self. If he could cause the man to let up and cause him to go into a momentary lapse, he could take him down with one slash. Quickly, he started to take his glasses off as his eyes gleamed with a azure blue filling his the gray. There, he could see lines covering the body of his opponent the lines of his foe, Tohno SHIKI. What were these? Were they a possible chance at acquiring victory? as he asked himself this, he carefully awaited the ravenous warrior's next attack.

Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Feelings   Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am

[Tohno SHIKI]

Love. Did SHIKI still know what it was? No, of course not. All he noticed was that the annoying one was gone, so now he focused solely on Shiki. The mad one was slightly surprised at how his adversary easily blocked his strike - this was highly unusual, for his strength exceeded human limits. So Shiki had also shed his limits away? This night was getting better and worse at the same time for Roa. A twisted grin appeared on his face once more.
"Not bad, Shiki. But you've gotten slower, I think. Did you trade speed for power? Nice, nice. And so aggravating! You, you little, annoying thief... Do you even realize who I am?!" Another mad dash and scream. There was no common sense left in him. Inverted as he was, the former nice, carefree boy SHIKI had turned into a blood-craving parasite, one that only desired the death of his brother. In the back of his mind, the desire to return to his former position also arose, but he didn't even completely understand what his former position was.

The red eyes stared intently. The black lines in the body of SHIKI were visible to his enemy, but Shiki also had them running through them. If not for Roa, SHIKI wouldn't even be able to know what the lines were - but then again, Roa was also the reason why SHIKI had inverted in the first place. The Reiatsu and aura of the two beings as one was monstrous - it had the form of a raging demon, which was the thing sleeping inside of the boy. The arms twisting slightly, the muscles of the exiled former Tohno expanded - and suddenly looked a lot more like the arms of a certain other Red Vermillion, although he was so far away from being one himself.
"What's wrong, Shiki? ATTACK ME! FIGHT ME! I'll take it back, EVERYTHING!" With a howl, the knife in his right hand was thrusted forward like a spear, aiming directly at the 'line' running through the right shoulder of his most hated and most trusted enemy at the same time, to make him helpless. But in his face, in the face of the crazed killer - for a short moment, there was only pain to be seen in it. Horrible pain. And thus, the vampire flinched only so slightly, slowing down his thrust, and not using all of his supernatural strength. What was going on? Roa didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Feelings   Frozen Feelings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Frozen Feelings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2