Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
The Tempest's Arrival I_vote_lcapThe Tempest's Arrival I_voting_barThe Tempest's Arrival I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
The Tempest's Arrival I_vote_lcapThe Tempest's Arrival I_voting_barThe Tempest's Arrival I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

The Tempest's Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

The Tempest's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Tempest's Arrival   The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Sync Aeons
"Temporal Rage of the Phoenix"
The Tempest's Arrival Sync13

It's been a Long time coming, But Sync has finally gained the rank of Trecera Espada under the Leadership of the Hollow King. He now would aimlessly walk around the Hall of Los Noches, Looking at his Surroundings with every passing step. Each Step taken Rings through the halls with a docile tone as the Tempest places his hands behind his head. With everything now in order, The Tempest begins to activate his own Motives within his head for the destruction of all Shinigami. He hated them so much. Thinking that they had a Right to Purge Hollows as they Please. Hollows are needed in the world just as much as shinigami, But Yet, They Think that all hollows do is aimless Destruction- Which is true in cases. It seems like that was why Arrancars were Developed, to Battle Shinigamis on equal Terms...and To see who is less...Needed.

"Is there even anyone here ?"

He Took a couple of extra steps forward before standing stationary and Taking in his surroundings. Sync felt a Distance Reiatsu that was quite Taxing, But didn't make Sync Flinch a Modicum of an Inch. Sync wasn't one to be Easily intimidated, But knew power when he saw it or felt it. He would then simply jump into the air as he Landed on some Solidified Reshi. He then Seemingly Reclines on the built up reshi around him as he Begins to Take a Nap about 15 feet in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest's Arrival   The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Diablo Cortar ~ Primera Espada ~ 1-1+/0-5+
The Tempest's Arrival 2uh1jdh
The Cutting Devil

As it was most days within Las Nochas, the air was quiet and the halls were empty; save for a few arrancar that had to traverse them. It was no secret that, since the defeat of Aizen and the former Espada, that the current Espada was still slightly "understaffed"; but under Heroism that did not seem to matter. Of course, since the Soul Society had been cut off from Earth for the past few years, the Espada had been given the time it needed to recover and begin growing in strength. One of this newer generation of Espada, the Primera to be specific; was Diablo Cortar, aka The Cutting Devil. Of course, Diablo had been strong enough to be one of the top Espada even when Aizen was in control, but due to his nature, he was easily able to see that Aizen only saw the Espada as "meat shields". Heroism, however, seemed to be more "pro hollow", and thus Diablo did not mind serving under him. Although his position meant that he'd have to fight more than he would have liked, it also marked him as a strong individual, and was a good deterrent to the fight-happy arrancar. Of course, none of this was really on his mind at the moment.

As Diablo walked the halls of Las Nochas, he was "glad" that there were so few arrancar wondering the palace. Sure, he would want there to be more arrancar before any serious fighting began, if only for them to take his place on the battlefield; but for now, he preferred the silence their absence left. As he walked, though, he felt the presence of another arrancar, Espada judging by the strength, directly in his path. Seeing as the only other option was to backtrack to avoid the other Espada, Diablo decided to just go ahead and continue on towards the other Espada. Of course, when he did encounter the presence, he was not expecting the Espada to be laying in the air. This, of course, did not register on Diablo's face, as it never showed any emotion; and even then he was not that surprised. "...Trecera" Diablo said, his tone, while it held a slight Spanish accent, was devoid of any emotions. He knew that this arrancar was the Trecera Espada because all of the Espada had been notified of the new member.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest's Arrival   The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Sync Aeons
Tercera Espada
"Temporal Rage of the Phoenix"The Tempest's Arrival Sync13

His eyes beginning to gain some weight to them, The Tempest seemingly begins to Snore at a Docile tone. As he layed in the air, His body was slowly desending as the reshi concentration was losing strength. His mind was completely at a calm level before the Tempest's Pesquia was alerted of another Espada near by. His Desending stopped abruptly before he Leans to his right and Opens his right eye ever so slowly. His Purple gaze was then Casted towards a Scarlet Haired Arrancar- Sync's Eye brow raised slightly in response. Reverting his attention back to his sleep, Sync then heard the Man say in a Cold, low Tone of Voice.

"Tercera..."

Acting as if he didn't Hear him, The Tempest then Seemingly Rolls over and turns his Back to him before beginning to snore once more. The snoring now was purposely loud and Obnoxious as Sync was...As they like to say...A Prick. A couple of minutes past within the Halls before Sync Notices that the Reiatsu hasn't left the same position. Streching outward in a Tired state- Yawning as he did so, Sync then Desended to the ground before Scracthing the back of his head as he Comments towards the Man.

"Seems like acting like I'm Sleeping is a No-Go with you...Whata Doing Primera ?"
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest's Arrival   The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Diablo Cortar ~ Primera Espada ~ 1-1+/0-5+
The Tempest's Arrival 2uh1jdh

Arrogance. Anyone who knew Diablo would know that one of the things he hated the most was arrogant arrancar. Well, a strong dislike was more accurate; Diablo really didn't feel any emotions, so hate was probably more than he felt. Still, this new Espada has really started off with a bad impression on Diablo. Then again, seeing as Diablo valued his own life above anything else, this new Espada really didn't have much to fear unless he became a threat to Diablo. Of course, Diablo also wouldn't help this Espada much in battle, but that wasn't all too important right now. As usual, Diablo's facial expression didn't change at all as he was thinking; so it would be impossible to even take a shot at what he was really thinking.

"...Tú eres arrogante...evitar que se...mi camino" Diablo said, no emotion is his voice as he spoke the words. While Diablo spoke more than just Spanish, since it was his native language he preferred to use it the most; although he would sometimes use Spanish along with another language. Of course, this little warning wasn't for the Trecera's benefit; it was so that Diablo did not have to deal with him. Of course, it didn't help that they were both Espada, but at least Diablo outranked him. By now, Diablo was beginning to regret not turning around earlier when he first felt the Trecera's reiatsu. And still, his face was devoid of any emotions that would betray his thoughts.

~Diablo's Fun Translation Time~
"Tú eres arrogante" = "You are arrogant"
"Evitar que se" = "Avoid/Stay out of"
"Mi Camino" = "My path/way"
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest's Arrival   The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Sync Aeons
"Temporal Rage of the Phoenix"
Tercera Espada: 1-3
The Tempest's Arrival Sync13

"...Tú eres arrogante...evitar que se...mi camino"

Please. Arrogant ? That was far from what Sync was. With his eye brow raised slightly, The tempest places his hands behind his head; His fingers interlocked with each other as He leans backward on some Solidified Reshi once again. Sync wondered why this Espada couldn't take a simple joke. When on first impression, Sync is an Asshole to many, But with his fellow Comrades, The Tempest tries to Lighten the mood with a Crude joke. Sometimes it was a bad idea to have a First impression like that, But The tempest cared little about what people thought of him. With his Green Wild hair being casted over his line of Vision, Sync sighed before Taking in what he had to say Fully. With such a warning like "Stay out of my way", Sync couldn't help but chuckle as he retorted softly.

"Gracias por la advertencia de....mi amigo"

Kicking off of the Solidified Reshi from under him, The Tempest begins to walk right Past Diablo with his hands continuing to stay behind his head. Sync then Stopped a couple of Paces Past him before saying aloud towards him.

"Have a good one, Primera Espada"
"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest's Arrival   The Tempest's Arrival Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Tempest's Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches, The Hollow Fortress :: The Corridors-
Jump to: