Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Grell Sutcliff I_vote_lcapGrell Sutcliff I_voting_barGrell Sutcliff I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Grell Sutcliff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

Grell Sutcliff Empty
PostSubject: Grell Sutcliff   Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:54 pm

ARRANCAR

Name: Grell Sutcliff

Orientation: Cero Espada

Appearance:
Male Form:
Spoiler:

Female Form:
Spoiler:

Both forms have the Hollow Hole in the center of the chest, and the mask fragment as a choker around the neck.

Personality: Grell... Grell, Grell, Grell. How do we describe this "man's" personality? It's difficult to explain, really. We could begin with his actions around others. He's flirtatious. I mean, heavily flirtatious. I mean, to the point of basically jumping into their pants during a fight. Not only that, but he's a raging bi...er...PANsexual. Yes, I said it. PAN. If it's pretty... he'll screw it. Especially considering that he has the means to have both parts. Of course, Grell prefers to be in his male form, although he has the possibility of being in either. When under his female form, he prefers to be known as "Lady Red" - and has a habit of playing the part of dominatrix. He fights with flirtatious fury, and will rarely kill something he can fuck.

Abilities:

Androgenic Stasis: Although he is normally seen as a man... Grell is capable of changing his own gender, at least physically. Over the course of a single post, he transforms his own bodily structure, and becomes a she - through and through. His personality has no change, and his basic racial abilities don't, either - the only thing that changes is his resurreccion.

Gran Rey Cero - (I am applying for an Espada position)

Sealed Zanpakutô:
Spoiler:

Release: "Llévame a mi Camino, Uno u Otro" (lit. "Take me down my path, One or the Other")

Resurrección: Grell's resurreccion is unusual. Instead of having a single stage of release, he has two - not in the sense of basic and Segunda, but in the sense that he literally has two different resurreccion, that he releases by using the same release phrase. The resurreccion that he uses depends on which gender he is in at the time.

RELEASE A: Male

Spoiler:

Grell's male release is known as Ayudante del Demonio (lit. Demon's Assistant). This is released when he is in his masculine form. The powers in this state are far more offense and defense oriented than in his female resurreccion.

Chaining Strikes - By starting up the chainsword that is his weapon in this form, he is able to connect more times per blow, by using the rotating blades to hit multiple times in rapid succession for every blow that he makes. This enables him to cut deeper into wounds. Sadly, his general accuracy is dropped slightly, due to the mechanism inside the sword that moves the blades. This is active as long as he has his chainsword revved up. He can rev up his chainsword and attack in the same post.

Spinning Cero - When the chainsword is revved, he can cause the blades to gather energy at the tips, causing them to build up within the blade and be fired as a Cero that is twice as powerful as an average Cero. One post use, three cooldown.

Reversing Strike - While the chainsword is revved, Grell is able to reverse it's turning direction on a dime, and use this to block melee strikes, by sending them back at the opponent in the opposide direction.. One post use, one cooldown.

RELEASE B: Female

Spoiler:

Grell's female release is known as Amante del Demonio (lit. Demon's Mistress), and is more geared towards speed and agility than his male form.

Blade Extension - In this form, Lady Red can extend a blade out of her right arm, this is her primary weapon. She is also able to retract it - in case she needs to hide it, or increase her own mobility. One use, one cooldown - for both directions.

Multiple Slices - By creating afterimages with her Reiatsu, Lady Red can cut an object multiple times with a single slice - depending on the amount of Reiatsu that she expends, this can be anything from a single afterimage, to ten. One use, three cooldown.

Hair Tentacles - Using the long tentacles that spread out of her hair, Lady Red can either stab or hit any opponent that she chooses - they can be sharp or soft, depending on what she wants. They can also be used to block against attacks. Passive - however, blocking will disable them for a single post.

History: There isn't too much to say about Grell's human history. Honestly, it's rather boring. Like, REALLY boring. So what if Lady Red was a slut, or Grell was some serial killer. Honestly, it didn't really matter. All we need to now is that they both became Hollow, and then Arrancar - Adjuchas, in fact. Now, that is perfectly normal for Arrancar, right? Well, no. This wasn't. See, they... well... they tried to eat each other. These two Arrancar tried to eat each other at the same time. And... something strange happened. When these two Arrancar attempted to eat each other, they managed to... fuse. Yes, fuse. It's still difficult to explain the circumstances, but they basically ate a small part of each other, and these parts tried to regenerate, and drew them back together, forcing their bodies to form into one. Neither of them really liked it at first, but as they got closer to each other, and to understanding how their minds worked, they began to see this as advantageous, and started to gather as much power as they could. In the end... they became a single entity, known to most as Grell, capable of changing between Arrancar in order to confuse their enemies...

Last edited by Dai on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

Grell Sutcliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grell Sutcliff   Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 7:57 am

Moved to WIP
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Grell Sutcliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grell Sutcliff   Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Approved, 2-3.

Fuck the template, this has been in WIP too long <<
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Grell Sutcliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grell Sutcliff   Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:51 pm

re-approved, same tier, oversight on my part <<
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Grell Sutcliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grell Sutcliff   Grell Sutcliff Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Grell Sutcliff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Accepted Arrancar-
Jump to: