Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Vivi Orunitia  I_vote_lcapVivi Orunitia  I_voting_barVivi Orunitia  I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Vivi Orunitia  Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Vivi Orunitia  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Vivi Orunitia  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Vivi Orunitia  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Vivi Orunitia  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Vivi Orunitia  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Vivi Orunitia  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Vivi Orunitia  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Vivi Orunitia  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Vivi Orunitia  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Vivi Orunitia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Vivi Orunitia  Empty
PostSubject: Vivi Orunitia    Vivi Orunitia  Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 pm

VIZARD

Name: Vivi Orunitia

Personality:
Vivi is gullible, almost to a fault. Lacking in self belief, he is afraid to use his ability to save his friends, even when Garnet is captured. Though he is often portrayed as a coward, Vivi is actually a very strong boy. When he was born, his family was being chased by the research Laboratory in Sybak because of his sister’s astonishing intelligence for such a young age. About the time he was born, Vivi and Garent were abandoned at the Otherworldly Gate by their mother in a last-ditch effort to save them from Vizard persecution by transporting them to Another world. The two later came to reside in District 2, passing themselves off as Shinigami. As a result of the heavy persecution directed towards Vizards like himself, Vivi expresses a dislike of shinigami later in his life. He is very intelligent like his sister Garnet, but unlike her, he is a superb cook whose skills are rivaled only by those of his mother. Vivi's intelligence is demonstrated more than once on the trip to an academic competition at the Shino Academy. Since he is a Vizard, he is sensitive to the amount of Reshi in the air and is easily able to gauge how much of it there is.

Appearance: Vivi Orunitia  Vivi_o10

Background/History:
As Vivi grew up, he barely had any friends for when he was alive as a human, everyone in her town feared him and his sister. Since they were most feared students around, no one tried to approach him nor Her, mainly because she would only talk harshly to them. What was not understood by the students and the kids around the town was that he didn't really know how to react to his Sisters Harsh words. Vivi was the Quiet one but, didn't really have an Input. but only two students managed to understand that he was actually reasonable and had a gentle personality that those two students were the only ones that ever bothered to stay close to him to remain as his friends. His sister, however, was going through depression and was about to commit suicide. when he had tried to Stop her, He shot Vivi to death by accident before shooting herself to her own death at only the age of 12.

After his death, he remained in the World of Living for a little longer before he was sent off to Soul Society by an unidentified male shinigami, where he met his zanpakuto spirit - Soutenha - for first time. A Rukongai Female had taken him under her wings to see what kind of shinigami he was and have trained himself as much as possible to make sure he wasn't a trouble to anyone. Vivi served as an apprentice to her as part of plan to keep him out of Trouble. However, Vivi proved to be a poor candidate, and when he refused to use his Hollow's Powers to fight several Hollows in the Shinigami Graveyard, She finally lost patience with him and used her own Special Ability to unlock the Hollow from Vivi's Zanpakuto.

Unfortunately, the process left Vivi in a comatose state, with his broken Soul slowly fading out. The Unidenified Woman, disguised in a Black and Red Coat, then took Vivi to the a Forest within the Heart of Rukongai to allow him to live out his last days peacefully. Vivi however, was sent to the Inner world of his Zanpakuto, where he comes in contact with Soutenha. After a brief discussion, Vivi's heart connects with Soutenha's, mending his broken Soul and allowing Vivi to stay alive until he someday becomes strong enough to repair the damage by himself And Gain control of his Hollow.

Graduating out of Shinigami Academy quicker than expected, he continued to train from sunrise to extremely late at night, only to Gain shikai in slightly over 2 years. At first glance at Vivi, he's an Silent child, but once getting to know him to a certain point, his true nature of kindness shows. Anyone of captain or vice rank, however, has no problem with gaining his respect right off the spot, including the vizards. And if anyone who he finds to be innocent is in trouble, he will jump in immediately to defend them no matter at what cost.

Zanpakutô Spirit:
Vivi Orunitia  286px-10
His Name is Soutenha, He bears a calculating and cynical personality, always has a professional atmosphere around him. He is seen to never let anything come before his goal, even if he has to kill his best friend. He also hardly shows attachment to others, perhaps because he is a Zanpakuto, he will outlive everyone he knows. He usually comes off as cold, aloof, and sarcastic. His Inner World Looks like a Zen Garden with Cherry trees in the Backgroud.

Sealed Zanpakutô: Unlike most Zanpakutos, Vivi's Sealed State is that of a Mage Cane. It is about Three Feet with a White and Black color Scheme. Vivi usually Carries it in his Right hand but is seen to have it sometimes in his Left. It resides on his Back like a Sword would.

Shikai Description: Once it's Released, Soutenha Transforms into that of a Text Book. It's Cover is Blank with a Hex like Symbol upon it. Also, Their are Two Orbs with a Diameter of Four Inches that Revolve around him Aimlessly- They Appear to be transparent to the Eye, But Shimmers when ever it Catches Light.

Shikai Abilities: Soutenha has the Unique Ability to Absorb a Surrounding Element and Harness it for his Own Gain- This would Involve Shooting Bullets of said element, Summoning Pillars, Jets, Blasts, And Even Creating Weapons from the Element by Solidifiing a Shape. The Most Unique Thing about Soutenha is when one Harnesses the Element, The wielder also gets the Negative Weakness of that Element; I.E: Fire + Water, Ice + Fire, Lightning + Water Etc. Etc. Once the Master gains an Element, The Cover of the Text Book Corrisponses with the Color of the element.

First Spell: Crushing Flare (クリムゾンフレア)
When the spell is activated, Vivi places his Hand Upon the ground as the said Element is beginning to be Harnessed. A huge sphere of the Element forms over an area of Fifteen Feet, and then any enemies below it are then engulfed in a pillar of said Element; When used with Lightning, The Speed is Increased Three Fold Due to the Speed of Lightning.

Second Spell: Maelstrom (メイルストローム)
When this Spell is Used, Vivi Places his hands in front of himself before Firing a Massive Blast of Said Element Upward about 20 Feet. As it Desends to the ground it Dissipates into 150 Soild blasts that look like Bala's That Rain upon the ground in no pattern but in an Aimlessly Barrage of attacks- This Spell Takes a significant amount of Reiatsu, So He doesn't Use it Often.

Third Spell: Flash Tear (フラッシュティア)
When cast, Vivi creates a Cross like Symbol in front of him with his hand as the spell engraves the symbol of a holy cross onto the ground beneath the enemy. Vivi then can use this Ability to Hold People in Place from with the Diameter of the Spell; The Range this attack has is about Five Feet, Anything that is within the Radius of this Spell is Rendered Immobile.

Release: Shūshū (収集; Gather)

Bankai Description: N/A

Bankai Abilities: N/A

Vizard powers:
Cero (虚閃 (セロ): As a standard energy blast, it consists of firing a powerful blast of concentrated spiritual energy at the target. While in most cases it is fired from the mouth, some Arrancar and Visored are capable of firing Cero from their hands, fingers and other parts of their bodies. Vivi however, Fires his Cero from his Hat and or Hands with Highly Destructive Capabilities. His Cero is Blue in Color.

Bala (虚弾 (バラ): While the technique is not nearly as powerful as a Cero, its speed is 20 times faster and allows for it to be fired in quick repetition. In addition, it possesses more concussive force than a Cero does. His Bala is Also Blue in Color.

Cero Azul Iluminare (セロアズール磨き):
It is a Blue Cero with a White outline to it, which Vivi created from over the Years; This Cero presumably can only be used while he is in his enraged state. Vivi's Cero Azul Illuminare is powerful enough to Disrupt a Normal Cero of equal or Lesser Power. The Blast covers any exposed light into a Faint Blue Color Like the Sky. The Cero Azul Illuminare range is vast, and its attack power is massive. The superior Cero Azul Illuminare is far greater than an average Cero.

Hollow form: Vivi Orunitia  Tiamat10

Hollow mask: Vivi Orunitia  Vivi_s10

This is Vivi's Hollow Mask. Due to him Not Fully Mastering his Hollow, Vivi can Summon his Mask for about 20 Mintues; About Ten Posts of RP.

Roleplay Sample: N/A

Last edited by TheDarkEnforcer on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

Vivi Orunitia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivi Orunitia    Vivi Orunitia  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Not accepted. The history is an only slightly changed copy of the backstory of Tales of Symphonia. You can use characters from Tales of or Final Fantasy, but you CAN'T use their histories. Write your own!
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

Vivi Orunitia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivi Orunitia    Vivi Orunitia  Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:00 pm

• Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Comments/Notes: Approved. Good work.
Tier: 2-2+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vivi Orunitia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivi Orunitia    Vivi Orunitia  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vivi Orunitia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Accepted Vizards-
Jump to: