Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Antonio Matador [DONE] I_vote_lcapAntonio Matador [DONE] I_voting_barAntonio Matador [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Antonio Matador [DONE] I_vote_lcapAntonio Matador [DONE] I_voting_barAntonio Matador [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Antonio Matador [DONE] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Antonio Matador [DONE] Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Antonio Matador [DONE] Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Antonio Matador [DONE] Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Antonio Matador [DONE] Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Antonio Matador [DONE] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Antonio Matador [DONE] Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Antonio Matador [DONE] Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Antonio Matador [DONE] Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Antonio Matador [DONE] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Antonio Matador [DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Chilly

Mr.Chilly

Antonio Matador [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Antonio Matador [DONE]   Antonio Matador [DONE] Icon_minitime1Wed May 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Arrancar

Name:
Antonio Matador

Orientation:
Was sealed away over a thousand years away and was one of the first Espada

Appearance:
Antonio Matador [DONE] Iw4px5

Personality:
Antonio possesses much influence throughout Hueco Mundo and it's Hollow and Arrancar population. Antonio hungers for personal power and is a dedicated nationalist. Harboring a high intolerance of imperfection, Antonio relentlessly drills himself towards perfection and settles for nothing less from himself or those that serve him. He believes that power and domination are what makes a person strong. He has absolute confidence in his "divine right to rule" which he believes he was born with. He has neither pity nor mercy towards those he marks as treasonous or inferior.

Segunda

Abilities:
Beam Saber: As a substitution for actually using his zanpakutō in battle, Antonio can manifest a powerful, dark colored saber of energy manifested when his fingers extend forward. The saber produces lightsaber-like sounds when swung. It is very strong, similar to a Shinigami's Bankai.

Spatial Prison: A unique, and apparently more battle-oriented version of the Negación technique used by the Espada. Antonio can summon a powerful triangular shaped spatial prison that temporarily paralyzes targets absolutely. In contrast to the white Caja Negación used by the Espada, it is black.

Cero Ragnarok: A much stronger version of Antonio's Cero. He uses a massive version of the Cero that inflicts major damage. It is still black in coloration, but has white electric discharge surrounding it and as stated it is far bigger, and also has proportional strength to it's increase in size.

Sealed Zanpakutô:In it's sealed form, it appears a both a black hilt and sheath. He, unlike most Arrancar, carries his blade on his back.

Bala
Cero
Garganta
Hierro
Negacion
Pesquisa
Sonido
Gran Rey Cero

Release:
Begin my Reign

Resurrección:
Vacuoemperador is released with the command, "Begin my Reign". In this form Antonio has completely taken on a new form, baring no resemblance to his previous form. His clothing become a mixture of Arrancar and Shinigami clothing to represent his perfect sync state. Also, his mask covers his whole face, which becomes a mixture of black and white, with on the black side, a horn is poking out. His hair becomes longer and purple and his chestal area has bizarre markings of Hollow symbols. Also, he grows two energy wings, one black/purple and one white/blue. He still retains a sword in this stage.

Cero Cielodios: Spanish for "Sky God Zero", Antonio will gather his spiritual energy and form a pillar surrounding himself. He will pick up his hand towards the sky. The pillar forces a "hole" within the sky, causing lightning storms and hurricanes to form. As he finishes gathering enough power, he will gesture his hand downwards as a pillar of white and blue energy competely vaporize everything in it's path.
Antonio Matador [DONE] 2lny6gp

History:
Life:
He was born thousands of years, and he doesn't really remember much of his human life other then that he had a family a wife and two kids. He was also a skilled Assassin that was Hired by a feudal lord. As he went on the mission that he was hired to do by the feudal lord Antonio was set up and brutally killed along with his wife and kids.

Death:
As he died he woke up in hueco mundo. As he came too a bigger and stronger hollow attempted to kill him and eat him but Antonio out witted him and killed him. He then proceeded to eat the hollow that attacked him and noticed he had gotten stronger. Antonio went around doing this for thousands of years until he became a Vasto Lorde ranked Hollow and removed his maske and became an Arrancar.

Arrancar State:
As he became an Arrancar he decided to test out his new powers and decided to attack the Gotei 13 10 years after they had just been formed. He went on defeating each captain easily until the remaining captains decided to seal him up. Once he was sealed up he was thrown back into Hueco Mundo where he remained to 2,000 years undisturbed until Aizen found where he was. Aizen asked him to join only yo be refused as he Antonio would never follow a Shinigami. After the battle in Karakura town and Aizen was killed Anotion joined the new Espada that are being lead by Sergei Altaïr Ibn-La Ahad. He now serves as the Segunda Espada.

RP Sample: (Show us what you got)
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

Antonio Matador [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Matador [DONE]   Antonio Matador [DONE] Icon_minitime1Wed May 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Roleplay Sample, also the skill Cero Cielodios where it vaporizes, everything.. Tone it down a little bit. Vaporizing everything seems a little bit over the top, just elaborate on how powerful it is.
Back to top Go down

Antonio Matador [DONE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Unaccepted Applications-
Jump to: