Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Akihiko Aito. ~ I_vote_lcapAkihiko Aito. ~ I_voting_barAkihiko Aito. ~ I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Akihiko Aito. ~ I_vote_lcapAkihiko Aito. ~ I_voting_barAkihiko Aito. ~ I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Akihiko Aito. ~ Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Akihiko Aito. ~ Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Akihiko Aito. ~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Akihiko Aito. ~ Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Akihiko Aito. ~ Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Akihiko Aito. ~ Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Akihiko Aito. ~ Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Akihiko Aito. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Akihiko Aito. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Akihiko Aito. ~ Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Akihiko Aito. ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ama Yariman

Ama Yariman

Akihiko Aito. ~ Empty
PostSubject: Akihiko Aito. ~   Akihiko Aito. ~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Human Template

General Information

Name: Akihiko– (‘Bright boy’: Japanese), clearly. Aito – (‘Affection’: Japanese)

Overall Appearance
Akihiko Aito. ~ 2415kes

Personality: Akihiko has always been one to stand out, alienated by mistake, he is never one to realise something is wrong. He has a total opposite view on life than everyone else. Most think that life is an adventure, Akihiko believes that life is one long game, and that making the wrong move could mess it up entirely, he is not very fond of losing. He loves the outdoors and will often go for walks, even if it’s close to his home, he does not care, and he loves the smell of the outdoors. One day Akihiko hopes to make the world understand that life is not an adventure, it is a complicated game of skill and strategy, and you are all playing with death.

One thing Akihiko cannot stand for is things that are uneven or asymmetrical. He loathes anything that just looks simply wrong; he will often stare at it, or run over and promptly fix it. However if you were to show him something seemingly perfect, it amazes him to no end, he will simply cherish it, he never was one to be normal. Being a complete outcast, even at his age, Akihiko remains unphased by it all; he is mortal enemies with fear and stays far away from such an emotion. Akihiko loves information and always stores new information when receiving it; you can have very adult esc conversation with this boy, and will be shocked with what he comes up with at times.

Height: 3’7”
Weight: Middleweight

[center]Natural Abilities
Intelligence: For his age, Akihiko is quite intelligent. He was told that he was far too smart for his Grade 1 class, but asked to stay with the children his own age, he did not wished to be alienated and he often hides his smarts at school with classmates, and asks the teachers not to reveal it to anyone. Only when he is home does he show his true genius, his dialect is as intelligent as the adult around him.

Excellent strategist: Akihiko’s high intelligence allows him to fully plan out things in his head. He often knows the outcome of a game or many things just within the first few moments.

Flexible: He is very flexible and loves gym class; he excels even in the physical world.

Generosity: Akihiko is a polite and loves to make others happy, he often gives a shoulder to cry on to anyone, and will listen to everyone’s problems without complaint or expecting a reward from it.

Background: Erm, being 5... He does not have a HUGE history. I am hoping to make him be taken in by someone... So, I can't really do much here with his age. xD
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Akihiko Aito. ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akihiko Aito. ~   Akihiko Aito. ~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:03 pm

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X] {Exempt-ish due to age}
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Approved, yo.
Tier: 5-5
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com

Akihiko Aito. ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Accepted Humans-
Jump to: