Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Tales of Saitama Square...  I_vote_lcapTales of Saitama Square...  I_voting_barTales of Saitama Square...  I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Tales of Saitama Square...  I_vote_lcapTales of Saitama Square...  I_voting_barTales of Saitama Square...  I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Tales of Saitama Square...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Tales of Saitama Square...  Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Saitama Square...    Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Yuri Hisui Tsukuyomi
"The Dark Enforcer"
1-2+
Tales of Saitama Square...  41092_10

As he steps out of the Senkaimon within Saitama, Japan, The Dark Enforcer places his hands inside of his Haori pockets. Watching the clouds passing by on the Silent Evening, Yuri grins before taking a deep breath of the Air- Slightly High in reshi it seemed. From what it used to be, Japan is now what seems to be an even more Tiny Islands Surrounded by water. Global warming continues to climb higher and higher as the Sea levels also do in repercussion. He was Located about Three Ken away from The Legendary Saitaman Square. With his Purple Scarf fluttering behind him aimlessly in the passing winds, Yuri uses his right hand to fix the bangs out of his line of sight. It was then He smelt a Hollow from the Saitama- Fitting area for it to be. Shunpoing towards it location- Appearing in on an Aerial standpoint so he could See the Calamity Unfold. Humans running for they're Lives in a frantic manner as the Three Meno's Leveled Hollows Terrorized the surrounding area- Sending bala's and ceros where ever they could. Descending to the ground in a graceful manner, The Dark Enforcer grabs a hold of Teion-en in a Reverse Grip before unsheathing his blade in a Swift manner- The Hollows Turning around at him the moment he came onto the scene. With Teion-en Unsheathed and Resting on Yuri's Left shoulder, The Dark Enforcer rested his eyes closed before his reiatsu Raised slightly. The Hollows in response Screamed wildly as they charged the Gobantai Taichou without a Thought. Yuri then Muttered in a Nonchalant manner.

"Please, This is a joke..."

As the First one Lunged at him, The Dark Enforcer swayed to the right hand side without a Modicum of Hesitation as he Swung upward- Cutting the Hollow on the Side of It's Body; A fairly sized cut resulting in Blood Spilling everywhere it went, Along with staying on the Blade of Teion-en. Jumping backward as the Second one fell from the sky in a ambushing style, Yuri then Landed on the ground as he Spun his Zanpakuto within his hand- Blood Flying off of it to revert it to it's Natural sheen. He would then Shunpo from his Position to appear above it as he Plunged his Katana into it's Head In a Thrusting motion- Dissipating within Moments of the attack. Leaning upward from the Assault, Yuri looks around at the two hollows that now Inhabited the Scene- One of them Clearly in pain from the Vertical Slash Yuri Inflicted upon it. He then said in the down time that he had between the Two Soulless monsters.

"One down..."

With his Amethyst eyes shifted between the Two in a Relaxed yet Cautious manner, The Dark Enforcer then spun his Blade once more before Whipping it at the Hollow to his left with the Previous Injury- The Zanpakuto Plunging inside of it's Face as it's Accompanied with a Death Warranting Scream; In the same Instance, Shunpoing from Position to the one of his Right flank- Continuing to pump Reiatsu inside of his leg for a Buffering Surface, Thus a Harder Impact as he Threw a Roundhouse kick to his Face that Shattered his Mask- Killing the Two in a Stunning spectacle of skill. Landing on the ground with his right hand planted for stability, Yuri Lifts his head and examines the area- Seems like all is well for now. Standing up fully, His face having the Tiniest bit of Blood on it from the splatter of the hollows wound, The Dark Enforcer walks over in a Nonchalant manner towards Teion-en that was on the ground after being dislodged from the Hollows Head- Picking it up with his Left hand. Shifting his attention to the wall, Yuri walks towards it and places his right hand upon it Commenting towards it; He felt the Erosion of the Earth water upon it.

"Wow, That was a Escapade..."

He Spun around and Slumped to the ground as he sat at the wall. Relaxing after the Two Minutes of Combat that ensued, The Dark Enforcer Rests his eyes closed, Embracing the final sun Rays of the Day.

Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Saitama Square...    Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:25 pm

{Zefonse Kaizme}
Tales of Saitama Square...  Image1
TIER-03+

A warning to the people, to the good and the evil, this is war.To the soldier's, civilians, the captains, and towards the victims. That this is war.I believe in nothing. Not the end and not the start.I shall believe in nothing.Not the earth and not the stars. I only believe in nothing. Not in Satan, nor in god. This world rots, and decays. The dualism of Good and Evil, are nothing but categories created by egoistic humans. What kind of governing brings them happiness? As long as there's an enemy they could stay as one. They use the blade that can shatter mountains for something worthless as peeling an apple. This world is nothing more than people wasting away, and it made him angry, but he never showed his anger, not to anyone, his ideals were his own.

The footsteps thou this city, that its peaceful days seemed to be under attack, as humans running for they're Lives in a frantic manner as the Three Meno's Leveled Hollows Terrorized the surrounding area- Sending bala's and ceros where ever they could. Zefonse himself, watching from the shadows as the captain fought, such recklessness, these hollows had no mind, nor reason in them, there hunger for souls was to strong, it made Zefonse gain a distasteful feeling in his mouth, to think that these hollows attack without reason other than hunger, sure the hollow invasion was co and the world was almost taken, few city's left, and a few people still living in areas that are known as safe zones from hollows. But its pointless after all.

Saitama was the capital and was the most populous city.Prefecture in Japan, situated in the south-east of the prefecture. Its area incorporates the former cities of Urawa, Ōmiya, Yono and Iwatsuki. It is a city designated by government ordinance. Being in the Greater Tokyo Area and lying 15 - 30 kilometres north of central Tokyo, many of its residents commute into Tokyo. Now its just a little safe zone, that shall vanish withes a few hours if this captain cant kill the hollows. the captain seemed skilled enough, using his body to attack fast and hard using reach to kill the hollows, in quick manner, but he was lucky, that they given up there mind for greater physical power. Adjuchas, are the second classification of Menos. They are smaller than Gillians and far fewer in number. However, they're much smarter and stronger than Gillians. They're often the ones who lead Gillians into battle. Adjuchas are commonly solitary creatures rarely joining into groups. They are powerful enough to challenge a captain of the Gotei 13. For three of them must of meant they were weaker than normal, if they where at any level near there true level of power than the captain would of been out matched.

The captain now seemed to be resting after that, Zefonse thought it is time for himself to appear, Now The dark begins to rise. Leave the lost and dead behind, now your chance to run for cover. He dons't want to change the world, He just want to leave it colder make sure nothing left. Light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere. Show him where forever dies. Silently walking towards the captain, but stops when he notices a injured woman laying on the ground.

"Such a cruel fate, don't you agree captain of the Gotei?"

His voice must of sounded like it came out of nowhere and his reaitsu levels where hidden, no hint of how strong he really was, in this manner, Zefonse seemed to relaxed even with all the dead around him, even his his power hidden the humans around here slowly started to die out, the fate of those to weak to stand near the strong in the hollow world, but they where already weak willed to begin with. Zefonse looked at the captain once more, what shall he do, try to fight, or to reason?

Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Saitama Square...    Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Yuri Hisui Tsukuyomi
Tales of Saitama Square...  9f233f10

1-2+

To the soldier's, civilians, the captains, and towards the victims. That this is war.I believe in nothing. Not the end and not the start.I shall believe in nothing.Not the earth and not the stars. I only believe in nothing. Not in Satan, nor in god. This world rots, and decays. The dualism of Good and Evil, are nothing but categories created by egoistic humans. Yuri the captain, spun his Zanpakuto with his Left hand once before allowing the tip of the blade be pointed towards the sky- He hasn't moved from his position during the whole set up. As he releaseing his Zanpakuto? No, he didn't have the energy around it like the others, the captains reiatsu raised around in an aura of blue with a Purple Hue; While being conjured, beginning to solidify in a Icicle around himself. Zefonse eyes followed the captain himself, knowing full well that the image plastered upon the ice stayed stationary for the time being, and the captain moved from his spot already. Yuri, who was now behind Zefonse, seemed to try to attack, with something from below. Hadō #1. Shō, Shō is primarily used for offense. The practitioner points at the target with his/her index finger and generates a small force that thrusts the target back a few feet away from the caster, would of been more useful if the captain used it on Zefonse back instead on the ground, but he saw the plan, everything stopped in his mind, factoring it into place. The force of Shō shall lifted the concrete blocks upward; three or less in total, Hurdling towards Zefonse face and general area, he was testing Zefonse reaction time.

Zefonse moved his left hand over to his right blade hilt and seemed to drew his blade from its resting place, but when looking at it, the blade never left his side, it still stayed on his right side, but the concrete blocks that where going to Zefonse face, turn into small harmless chucks of rubble, such quick speed, and reaction time, Zefonse, stilled followed the captains movements, the captain runs towards Zefonse, just as he was now facing the captain, side stepping to the right, Left and then Backward before Leaping into the Air about eight feet in total, trying to throw off Zefonse eye sight and slow down his reaction time, The captain seemed to release his Zanpakuto now, since he was holding an Ice Blue Scythe with a Purple Tassel at the end of the Staff Part of the weapon, with some sort of flames. Another flame user, Zefonse faced to many of these flame based Zanpakuto, all easily beatable, once you figure out how there flames works. Second Ougi, Rekkasen, not a kido spell, must be one of his attacks with his shikai, Zefonse noticed that it created blades of Blue Flames and reishi, they seem different than other flames, like they where cold, a lack of heat for a flame based power, that is new. They all appear to be double edged blades. Appearing around Zefonse in Vast Numbers,totaling about 100? No might be around 200. Yuri Swings the Zanpakuto in the air aimlessly as the floating blades before start to rotate and revolve around around Zefonse. It started to spin faster and faster, It begins to form an blue flame tornado which is meant to keep Zefonse at bay, start move, but not good enough.

Zefonse stood there as an the blades that were made. First Began to fire out in random angles towards him. He dodge, but the explosions being created on every swords impact on the ground made a small blast of cold that he can feel, he made sure to keep away from there blast as well. This move wont hold him for long. A sudden pulse formed from Zefonse himself, as a aura appeared around him, and then a symbol, something known as No Second Strike. Followed by that Zefonse formed a large telekinesis pulse to destroy the blades all at once, making them hit each other and move the blast in a swirling reaitsu shield keeping himself from harm. All the blades, every single one of them gone, within the time it took to blink.

The captain seemed to gain an hardened look as he truly gets into a battle stature. Zefonse, had that aura around him, and he then vanished from view appearing in the air 8 feet away from the captain, without wasting an movement, Zefonse blade that has been using all that force with his body and transfers it into his arms, spinning his arm slightly and making it so that it twists the sword violently, while still in his hand the sword almost doubles in penetration power and it cannot be blocked, only deflected from it's path or dodged. By now it was at full power, as well as the blade having a frost white aura, that mixed into the spinning like a drill aura around the blade. But there was something else that aura that came around Zefonse in the tornado, Zefonse keeping up within the short time between his escape and now, dashed towards Yuri, Zefonse speed was insane, covering the gap within half a heart beat. Zefonse trusted the drill like blade towards Yuri center of gravity, which is the heart itself for males, but also fired a cero from his blade, he had infused his blade while it was spinning to form a cero blade that keep up with its speed and power to fire a cero of this close, while not as strong as a fully powered cero it shall prove to Harm. But the aura around Zefonse himself and his his attacks now, it seemed strange.

That aura was known as No Second Strike an Conceptual Weapon, The concept behind it, is hard strikes so strong, even the blow fired for the sake of diversion or feints, are enough to snatch away the opponent's life. This idea is the quintessence of martial arts. An expert and it goes without saying that thier strength surpassed that of others, but to put into practice the principle of "engulfing the opponent with energy" But how the power to "engulf with energy" lacks a fixed title as a technique and it is an idea that just slightly resembles the Zhou Tian methods seen in the Taoist discipline. The Zhou Tian is a kind of training method in which, upon revitalizing the whole body by means of enclosing the body and mind are in energy, the energy is cultivated through resonance and amplification. One of its goals is to fill the whole body with energy and to fill one's own energy in the surrounding space. Making what seems to be near miss's and within one meter of the attack still effects them. And this goes for all attacks, that are covered in No Second Strike.

"to engulf the opponent with energy" through this practice, in other words to completely construct his own territory by molding the space filled with thier own energy. "Those who have been engulfed with energy" would have some of their senses dazzled, entering into a state of tension, and in the case a direct impact is driven into the nervous system of an opponent in this state, their heart will stop due to a reaction in the pneumogastric nerve. However the true power of no second strike is thou the practice of "engulf the opponent with energy" well rapidly lose there own reaitsu, ki, making them weaken over time at a rapid rate and making each attack hit do more and more damage over time. A truly fearsome power, however This makes long range attacks unusable to its current Holder, Since its current Holder is Zefonse his long range attacks are unusable, how ever his cero blades are a close-med range attacks making it a usable move

So in short, Zefonse is limited to close-to med range attacks, as long as the target is in a one meter in range of any of those attacks, they shall be "engulf with energy" making Yuri weaker over a period of time, tire him out, and with the close range gap filled when Zefonse attack, one wonders how shall fate treat him, Since Zefonse isn't aiming to kill, but merely disable, that's why even if the cero hits, it shall only do a powerful enough blast to knock him how not destroy him. And even if he had his heart stopped it be only for a few seconds, since Zefonse was holding back the fatalness of the weapon itself as well

"Let, me introduce myself......The God Of Battle is what the Suguira Guardian beast's call me, but you may know the title called Cero espada, but I prefer being called my name than those titles, Zefonse Kaizme"

His voice was still relaxed even after attacking, he seemed to calm about this, but it also had respectful tone to it, showing he had at lest some regard for Yuri as well. Zefonse after attacking, weather it missed or not, gave himself distance, about ten feet more, and getting a different stance in place, moving his left hand over his right hilt once more, bending over, taking an slow breath, eyes still locked on yuri, its only a matter of time before something happens, he was relaxed to use a fighting style otherwise known as Iaido is a Japanese martial art associated with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. Zefonse already bladed his other sword sword away, now having his right hand on his left hilt. Still waiting on Yuri movements to react.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Saitama Square...    Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:04 am

Yuri Hisui Tsukuyomi
Tales of Saitama Square...  9f233f12
1-2+

In no time, everything will come under our fangs, for they exist solely for the Hollows to feast on. What Zefonse desire most is the rule of nothing. Falling into the valleys of time long since past, these fangs of there's are not to be reckoned with. Skill and power, a Double-Action Now, who is next to become his next foe? He will aim to exceed all of God’s power, and achieve the pleasant miracle of erasing life and death, the perfect world devoid of all life that damages the world. There are just too many unnecessary things…a world appropriate just for itself is near his hands.Whether is it victory, or loss, there is no meaning to it. Winning is only defined as beating and living another day, losing is dying or the unskilled. But they both had no meaning, they only words to make people feel better.

As Zefonse blade Made Contact with Yuri, the captain instantly expelled a Blast of Blue flames. The Sudden expulsion of flames was good timing to buffer a little bit of the cero, But not good enough. The Explosion Hurdled Yuri Backward at high speeds as he Smashed into a wall about 20 Feet behind himself, debris falling on top of him. Zefonse locked on the movement of Yuri, when he blocked, the flames where knocked away as well, but they still lacked heat and where cold from the aura of them. A Zanpakuto with the ability to manipulate flame based attacks. Although, these flames are completely Different to many other Flame Based Zanpakutos, as if like ice, Cold Flames? Zefonse had face a flame user before with the power to use green flames, orange flames, and even white flames, but cold flames are new. Zefonse figured getting hit by them would cause frost bite. But his eyes narrowed on Yuri as he stood from the rubble, Zefonse noticed he had a gash on his forehead, that shall be a problem later for Yuri, after all bleeding from the forehead no matter how shallow well keep bleeding and get the blood into the eyes making it blind and hard to see, that can lead to temporarily blindness.

With the sound of Shunpo, a movement technique that allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow. The focal point that determines the basis of this technique is speed. As speed is the main point of the technique the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps. Training and skill are what determines how fast a user of Shunpo can move; those of little skill in the technique or those who haven't used it an extended amount of time would obviously be out of practice, causing those individuals to be considerably slower, which requires the use of more steps to move the same distance and become winded far easier in a shorter amount of time. The Arrancar variation of Shunpo is Sonído.Yuri disappears from his position to appear to an Aerial standpoint of fifteen feet from Zefonse himself, while not as fast as others, Yuri was pretty fast, nothing to take lightly, then again Zefonse never undermines his foes. Yuri then seemed to his cover his Zanpakuto with Blue Flames all along the Blade of its shikai form. Tossing the Zanpakuto into the Air with a Violent spin with his left hand, what was Yuri doing? The Rotating weapon looking like a Blue flame wheel; At the same time Yuri tossed his weapon up about four extra feet, his Right hand began to gather a moderate amount of reiatsu that shimmered in a Golden Yellow embrace, what should Zefonse eyes should follow?

Yuri Shunpo'd from his state to appear four feet behind Zefonse on the other side of him. With a graceful landing on his left knee, His Right arm was already extended towards not Zefonse, But the spinning scythe that fell about Five feet. Zefonse moved himself in time to witness Yuri next move. Bakudō # 4. Hainawa, Hainawa is primarily used to disable an opponent. The practitioner generates crackling yellow energy rope within his/her hand(s) and releases toward the opponent. The energy entangles itself around the opponents arms and body immobilizing them. Zefonse noticed the move wasn't aimed at himself, but the handle of Yuri own Zanpakuto. Yuri pulled on the Rope with his two hands, while Turning around towards Zefonse with a side step, The Scythe suddenly stopped its rotation- Thus being sent hurdling towards his midsection with a Flaming Edge that resides around 5 cm's above the actual blade.

Zefonse closed his eyes, still in his Iaido stance, as if everything stop around him, time seemed frozen in place, as Zefonse was thinking of possible moves. If he blocked the blade, with his own Zanpakuto or scabbard, with himself still near it, Yuri might use the crackling yellow energy rope within his hand, and released it towards himself, thus disabling Zefonse movement, however, Zefonse can't just simply dash towards Yuri ether or the same well happen, a good move, however, there was a way to get around it. Zefonse eyes opened and locked on the movement of the attack coming towards him, quickly moving his hands to the side each hand now on right and left scabbard. Pulling them off only holding the scabbard in each hand, moving the right scabbard in front of him to block his midsection, as the attack him, it moved Zefonse back a bit, but within the time of impacted Zefonse let go of his right scabbard and dashed towards Yuri again, but mid way along the rope formed from Hainawa he tossed his left scabbard into it, to make it trap that instead, so in theory it should wrap around it and make it go on the left scabbard, also making Yuri weapon go flying off towards the ground again.

Zefonse then moved on with his dash move, now holding both his Zanpakuto blades in a cross fashion with a frosted white aura, this move was known as Burēdo Cero, an Cero used exclusively in close-quarters combat. Zefonse channels the energy that would be normally used for a projectile-based Cero and maintains it into his sword, giving it a frosted white-like aura. Physical strikes made onto the opponent will be drastically enhanced, capable of cutting through extremely durable Hierro and even stopping other enhanced cutting blades. The cero can be fired off in a form of an slash giving the wave the same damage of the cero. Zefonse in his dash made the no second strike vanish from him. His next movement is so fast that Yuri may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements of Zefonse are doing. Zefonse was attacking Yuri midsection with a powerful slash with the right blade, followed by a quick movement to the back and slicing the back with a less powerful but strong slash. What Zefomse aimed to do with these attacks where to slow down Yuri with damage, and create a opening to try to attack and damage the captains source of power known as the soul sleep, if he was able to attack there, Yuri in theory would be powerless for a short time. After those attacks hit or miss, Zefonse jumped ten feet away and moved each blade into a more defenses stance.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Saitama Square...    Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:44 am

Yuri Hisui Tsukuyomi
Tales of Saitama Square...  9f233f13
1-2+

Grimacing towards the derailment of his assault, Yuri remains calm as he relinquishes the kido rope from his hand- Making it dissipate Instantly. He is now disarmed- Quite the perplexing situation he got himself into. No matter, This is just another stepping stone on how to handle this type of situation. Everything is a learning experience, Doesn't matter if your on the Bad end- Ones with more difficult Battles have more Knowledge anyway. Shifting his attention to Zefonse, The Cero espada didn't even take a modicum of a moment to begin his retaliation against Yuri- The God of Battle Indeed. Lunging towards Yuri with daunting speed, Yuri gains an instant Defensive stance; The Aura around Zefonse though Seemed to disappear for the time being, Although, His swords were now Frosted over with a white Aura. Was it the same ability ? Or was it something completely different ? The Question could be simply figured out within the next passing moments of this Fight, Nothing to get worked up about for the time being. His amethyst eyes were just managing to keep up for him as he Back stepped about Two feet, Dodging the strike narrowly- At the same time, Yuri begun to swirl a moderate amount of reiatsu around his right Hand. As soon as Yuri Dodged his assault, Zefonse appeared behind him once again- Slightly Typical move for a God of Battle. The Hakusui. A very fatal spot that every shinigami must protect to perverse his powers. Having No time, Yuri Spun around Just enough to whip his arm around to meet with the blade before saying.

"Bakudo No Hachi... Seki!"

Seki is primarily used for deflection. The practitioner generates a orb of light blue energy that rebounds an attack when said attack makes contact with it. The effect not only blocks the attack but repels whatever strikes it. The Bakudo was situated on the back of his right hand as it made contact and Repelled the strike...To a Point. As it came into contact, It sent Yuri backward sliding about Three feet The other way. Noticing that the Bakudo Shattered under the power of his Aura around his Blade- The Back of his Right hand having a Moderate Cut on it that Burned Violently. Cringing his Teeth in the pain, The Dark Enforcer suppresses the pain as best as he could before Examining the reiatsu that was left on his hand- It didn't feel like the same Aura that made him wary a moment ago, Thus it has to be a different ability. Raising his eye brow towards the Cero in Interest, Yuri shakes his right hand in a disregarding manner before Glancing behind himself- At Teion-en that was situated about Ten Feet behind himself. Breathing with an increased rate than normal, The Captain then began to Think of a concept for an Attack- Considering what he just had to Endure. He shifted his attention back to Zefonse before commenting softly.

"That same Aura around your sword now, Isn't the same from the one that surrounded you before is it ? That other aura seemed to make me Fatigued a lot sooner then usual. You got my hand Good Zefonse, Broke through my Bakudo with ease it seems..."

The attack Yuri wanted to execute was going to take a lot of Reiatsu, Speed, and Flawless Swordsmanship. Judging his ground between himself and Zefonse, Yuri Shunpos backward to appear by his Zanpakuto- Grabbing it Firmly with his Left hand as it was on the ground still, His right hand behind held behind his back for the an Intended stance. Pumping his reiatsu around himself in the form of Blue flames that ravaged wildly, Yuri tilted his head upward at Zefonse as his eyes was shimmering with excitement. Compressing all of the flames around himself into the Blade of Teion-en himself, The Kanji of the word "Purge" Began to Shine brighter then ever before. Standing up fully, The Dark Enforcer rests Teion-en on his shoulder in a nonchalant mannerism. With the Blood running down the right side of his face, Yuri uses his right hand to quickly wipe away the excess that hindered his sight. Things were going a bit south on Yuri's end, But He wouldn't leave this place without showing the God of Battle his Valor. The Midnight winds fly past the two as his Long black hair flutters behind himself in a Tranquil manner among the Bedlam and Chaos between them. Yuri then Announced toward The Cero Espada as he .

"I will say this...I will not Disappoint you Cero..."

Lunging towards him with swift speed, Yuri makes it about 3 feet in front of Zefonse before Shunpo'ng to his right flank. Spinning his Zanpakuto once, Yuri Swings his Zanpakuto at his Midsection- Simultaneously releasing a wave of flames that was three inches thick. Afterwards, Yuri would Shunpo to his left flank and swing his Scythe downward with his full force- Placing his right hand on the shaft for more downward force. If His attacks Landed or not, Yuri would Shunpo backward about four feet as he gained a Defensive stance. His scythe was held in front of him on an angle. This was a simple attack, but it was just used to Implement the catalysts for an Upcoming Attack to come.

Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Saitama Square...    Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:28 am

{Zefonse Kaizme}
TIER-03+

The cycle continues in an never ending battle, war, creates hell The pain comes back in an ugly design. This is how Zefonse views soul reapers and hollows, and every other race, hollows simply wanted to feed and live on there own, while soul reapers kill them without thought, there are some hollows who don't act like wild animals, but they are killed without pause, some wanted peace, but where killed when trying to do so. The once lively city now all silent. One by one the Hollow heroes separate, Zefonse looked at Yuri. His movement was smart, disabling the kido to better his defenses. When Zefonse went for his midsection he backed away about two feet. Normal for a experience captain, such as Yuri, since after all you never know what one might do. And Yuri had the knack of using surprises, after all, in this fight up to that point, Yuri has mixed kido with his attacks, and used range to his edge, as if trying to figure out Zefonse own mannerism and powers. But the next move Yuri did was even greater amount of honor to his skill. Seki.

Seki is primarily used for deflection. The user generates a orb of light blue energy that rebounds an attack when said attack makes contact with it. The effect not only blocks the attack but repels whatever strikes it. Yuri used his reflexes and timing of the move. As Seki came into contact which his blade, it sent Yuri backward sliding about three feet, the other way. the Seki shattered like it was nothing, this wasn't due to his blades, but the difference in power of Yuri and Zefonse himself. The aura was only a sign that there was a cero in his blades, making physical strikes made onto the opponent will be drastically enhanced, capable of cutting through extremely durable Hierro and even stopping other enhanced cutting blades. Even thou it can in theory shatter kido barriers. There was still a large gap in terms of power between Yuri and Zefonse, but Yuri was crafty indeed. Zefonse was enjoying this captains creativity so far, thou it didn't show on his face, his eyes narrowed.

Zefonse body relaxed, and his muscles tighten up in his forearms, his stance, still in a defense manner, moving them every so slightly, Zefonse noticed a gash on Yuri right hand the same one that cast the kido, he was lucky not to lose it, Zefonse might need to use a faster slash next time, there a opening. Zefonse eyes narrowed on Yuri's movements. "That same Aura around your sword now, Isn't the same from the one that surrounded you before is it ? That other aura seemed to make me Fatigued a lot sooner then usual. You got my hand Good Zefonse, Broke through my Bakudo with ease it seems..." no point in lying in a battle.

"No this aura, is a completely different effect in whole"

Yuri eyes seem to flare up in excitement, Zefonse eyes locked on, Yuri already went in and garbed his Zanpakuto. The was air is thick with fear, covering the whole once proud city now. The day of reckoning might as well be here, now that the city shall become more serious. the captain might have to choose his next words carefully. Cause they might be your last. A fire like spark in Yuri eyes seems ever so powerful, amazing he hasn't used bankai yet. Might be saving it for a trump card. just like Zefonse saves his true self to give him a edge.

The Bankai is the second and final upgraded form of a Zanpakutō. To achieve Bankai, one must be able to materialize and subjugate their Zanpakutō spirit. Materialization means the opposite of getting dragged into the Zanpakutō's inner world. Instead the wielder needs to summon the Zanpakutō's spirit into the physical world. It usually takes 10 years or more to achieve, plus the experience needed to master it. The power and forms of Shikai and Bankai are dependent on the Zanpakutō. They also vary according to the wielder's strength and training. But in general, one's power can grow 5 to 10 times greater.Only the strongest Shinigami can use it. It is also the ultimate technique of a Zanpakutō. Even the Four noble families, whose members are always exceptionally talented, have a member capable of Bankai only every few generations. Those who achieve Bankai always have remarkable roles in the history of Soul Society. Zefonse wonders if he can push Yuri to his bankai now.

Zefonse, stance quickly changed once Yuri went lunging at him, Zefonse eye's moved to the right, even before Yuri Shunpo to his right flank. Yuri was spinning Zanpakuto once for dramatic fashion?, Yuri Swings his Zanpakuto at Zefonse midsection. Simultaneously releasing a wave of flames that was three inches thick. clever. But with his telekinesis he made reaitsu form a thick barrier between himself and the attack, the physical hit mixed with the flames make a large blast on Zefonse area, covering him with what seemed to be smoke and flames, but just as Yuri would Shunpo to his left flank and swing his Scythe downward with his full force, placing his right hand on the shaft for more downward force, Zefonse would throw up his blades to catch the Scythe in between the blades, making sure he was far away from the flames it self, would be a problem if they hit, but the reaitsu barrier placed a lot of stress on his body when he used it.

Yuri just now had shunpo backward about four feet as he gained a Defensive stance. His scythe was held in front of him on an angle. Zefonse leaned forward, his blades aura still going strong, he was going to try to slice thou the defense in front of him. Zefonse didn't let his reaitsu levels hide anymore, they skyrocketed to levels beyond what a captain can use, it made the hollows body in the area burst into dust, and many hollow screams can be heard as they vanish in death. Zefonse jumped into the air and threw himself to Yuri coming from above, with all the force in his left arm, he sliced down at great speeds towards Yuri, Simultaneously releasing the cero trapped inside at full power, on impact with anything, it shall create truly enormous explosion in the shape of pillar of frost white coloring, and forming a large crater in its wake. Zefonse would then dashed towards Yuri left side, Zefonse movements now look like a mix of Iaido and Bajiquan.

Bajiquan It uses the eight parts of the body, as the law of this martial art is to not only perfect one part of the body, but to use everything, hence the name which directly translates to "Eight Extremities Fist" Each part is an extension of the body. Everything is included and nothing is left alone. Zefonse attack was a sword version of Six Grand Opening Elbow Upthrust of Bajiquan, Zefonse acts like he going to use his Zanpakuto by making a motion to attack with it in this case, aiming at Yuri left side, making the foe believe he shall counter this move.

Then just as quickly tossing his blade in the air to throw off the targert, and performs an double-strike to eye ridge, slide down between blinded target's rising arms, precision nerve strike to throat, secondary nerve strike to counter natural defense, and last two hits towards the foes heart area, while keeping lethal force at the upmost low, so that the chances of killing with this move is unlikely. the foe afterwards shall fall to the ground stunned for a single post. To onlookers watching this move they would only be able to discern a single attack rather then six hits.

Hit or miss, Zefonse jumped far back still holding one sword, while the other is laying on the ground, shifting sword styles into a more Kendo style with his single blade, Zefonse awaits Yuri actions, Zefonse knowing using his other blade like that was risking since it can make a large opening on Zefonse him self, its not to stay he escaped unharmed, during Yuri assault Zefonse took some blue flames to his arm, which was blown away but it quickly healed, these flames where cold and new to Zefonse. What shall this captain think of next?
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Saitama Square...    Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Yuri Hisui Tsukuyomi
Tales of Saitama Square...  9f233f14
1-2+

I have never lost a battle. All who resist will fall. The God of battle is what I have become. Anything is possible for me now as the world is in ever lasting fear. To save the world I shall lead this world to its ending. Once those who face me you face an unstoppable force. Ideals is something everyone has, but are never stronger than those who wish to end everything. We existed from the beginning of time, we are souls. We are never ending, if we die, we shall be reborn as something new, be it a hollow, or humans. This is the path we all walk, if we die in battle, we shall only be reborn, so there is never true death, only the loss of the person that was. When one is reborn they shall lose all memories and powers they once had in a past life. a cruel fate. Like those that died today, this city shall now vanish.

Zanjutsu is the most used form of combat among Shinigami. As simple as it is, they use it well enough, but Yuri skill was diffrent mixing kido, with his combat style. Certainly a feet. But whats more so is the fact he not giving up even after being outclassed. He got willpower alright, that and reflexes. Or a insane amount of luck, to survive a full power cero blast at close range. "Spectacular..." were the words of Yuri, he was enjoying this fight, maybe because it making him feel alive? That was before Zefonse even started his last attack, using a cero blade, to launch a close range cero that leveled the 50 foot area. truly amazing on how the captain survived that.

As Zefonse remembered Yuri movements throughout the fight, jumping out a full powered cero was something all on its own. Only losing his Captain's Haori was completely Incinerated, His Shinigami clothing was also gone until it hit his Waist. With Blood Running down his Chest and Left Arm, truly amazing, that he escape with that low amount of wounds, was Zefonse power getting weaker? No, its just skill and luck on Yuri side. Zefonse respected this captain enough not to hold back anymore, this man ideals and dreams where pouring from his eyes. Sometime must of happened in his past to lead him here, in front of this so called God of battle. Even in pain, they showed a will that shall never give up, never give in.

The cut Yuri had gained on his right. Pectoral as blood fell on the ground. Falling to the ground on one knee, The captains breathing rate was heavy, and even then he had the power to jump back far to gain some ground for himself. Impressive. This captain was hard to keep down, with all the wounds he gained in such a short amount of time, it be another unknown amount of time before he might passed out, was it his will, or his pride, which of those where the strongest in the captain. "Holy Hell...I thought I was done for back there... You injured me to a point I haven't been in Years...I know you've been waiting for this...so Lets not waste any more time....Bankai..." He was releasing it, his true power.

"And and I savior this moment, for the true fight start's now, let fate guide us"

Zefonse voice was unmoved, powerful, and calm, but respectful enough, to be grateful for this moment, After all bankai is rare. Zefonse stance, unchanged, he was factoring the large leap of power Yuri now gained with bankai, his power must of be ten fold. Natural for a bankai user to get this powerful, now his power was that of a captain. But how skilled can he get? On the utterance of the word "Bankai", Yuri's Reiatsu then spiked to extreme levels, his Blue Flames ravaging around him within a Vicinity of ten Feet. Even though it was almost 1 am, Upon the release of his Bankai, The sky goes completely White as His Scythe Then Changes into a Ice Clear Longsword. This was diffrent, normally bankai. Just then wings made of Blue Flame like Feathers appeared on Yuri, now this was more like it, the extreme changes known from bankai users.

Yuri swinging his Blade Downward in his General direction, He released a simple concussive wave of Reiatsu to show how much he's Changed in power. Zefonse response to this was releasing more of his own reaitsu, it made a large pillar of sliver light, it made the ground shake, and some windows shatter as well, this was normal however, two very powerful beings are here after all. there reaitsu alone crushing everything. Zefonse readyed his blade into into a slicing way. "Houousou Teion-en... This is My Bankai...Now, It's time for Act Two of this little show."

"Then we shall"

Zefosne said in response to Yuri statement, Zefonse muscle tighten, his eyes sharply on Yuri movements, in Bankai. Ice cold flames, Zefonse wondered what effect has his bankai became. He seen flame powers become massive pillars. Water powers becoming ice, wind becoming vortex's. Zefonse has seen nearly every type of power out there in battle. "Ni No Hi Ougi: Shouourekka!" What a shocker, Yuri engulfed himself in blue flames. Zefonse changed his stance very quickly, this was a different pose , he was to calm. Zefonse eyes looked into Yuri's.

"Tear them away"

What was this, Zefonse said just as those three massive arcs of Blue Flames. Came towards him, everything just seemed to stop, as the earth began to shake massive whirlwind tearing the nearby buildings apart. From the cracks of the earth began to form pillars of red and white energy going everywhere, even towards Yuri. The sky seemed to be shaking in fear as lightning began to hit the center of it all, Zefonse himself. Those blue flames where sucked away by the whirlwinds. The ground floating towards the sky in large chucks, water seems to fade away. The engery rose even higher and higher as it got to the end, even the pillars began to start growing larger and larger in number and size. Everything then turned into a large blast, forming a red dome of energy it self, that made a shock-wave that shattered all the windows and even knocked a lot of builds on the other side of the city, let alone the ones that are now ruble. The dome faded away, leacing a faint red mist on the area. In it stood Zefonse Resurrección

"Depredador"

Spoiler:

Resurrección returns the essence of an Arrancar's offensive hollow abilities to their humanoid bodies.Arrancar seal the nuclei of their abilities within the form of a sword, entirely different from what the Shinigami use. When they release their weapons' seals, they unleash their true power and their true form. Zefonse seemed very hollow like. Zefonse voice seemed slightly different now, as if filtered. A sort of laugh in it as well. He looked around at the damaged he made to the city, all the souls that may of died just from that action alone.

"I shall treat you with a taste of my power, ready yourself Hai-baku(Honorable foe). "

Zefonse attack was just beyond fast. In the time frame it took to blink Zefonse would of been able to use this move 4 times without missing a beat. Pulling his claw back as it gathers space time engery within his claws and launches it towards his opponent, in the form of an energy blade projectile, they are not the strongest attack Zefonse has, but its the quickest in speed, the power being strong enough that buildings fall apart with clean cut's. He did 3 waves of this, sending out 3 cuts from each wave towards Yuri. The downside to this move it was hard to aim, and mostly miss fatal areas. Even if it hits a captain body can take more damage then that and be able to fight back. Zefonse was using this move to test something.

Zefonse wanted one thing to push this captain to his limits, was he worthy of his spot, was he willing to fight the strong to save everything. Zefonse shall test those ideals in this combat to there limits. He wanted nothing more to test Yuri, to show this captain skill and power as one. Zefonse was also holding back his more deadlier powers since that would be to much even for a captain to take, let alone someone as badly hurt as Yuri.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Saitama Square...    Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Yuri Hisui Tsukuyomi
Tales of Saitama Square...  9f233f15
1-2+

In no time, everything will come under our fangs, for they exist solely for the Hollows to feast on. What Zefonse desire most is the rule of nothing. Falling into the valleys of time long since past, these fangs of there's are not to be reckoned with. Skill and power, a Double-Action Now, who is next to become his next foe? He will aim to exceed all of God’s power, and achieve the pleasant miracle of erasing life and death, the perfect world devoid of all life that damages the world. There are just too many unnecessary things…a world appropriate just for itself is near his hands.Whether is it victory, or loss, there is no meaning to it. Winning is only defined as beating and living another day, losing is dying or the unskilled. But they both had no meaning, they only words to make people feel better.

Exploding glass and steel, was all the sound the city can make, as it stood it final few seconds. This place was no more a safe haven, now that the God of battle appeared, and was fighting. And that wasn't even the start of thing's. Zefonse stood there barely any movement since his last attack. Just standing there as if lost in thought. But this was a trick in its own, making it seem like his attacks slow him down to throw Yuri off. The hour has come tonight, the final hour shall soon pass, but when is unknown, even to a master fighter. These things that Zefonse himself feels about fighting, he views it as a way to each his goals, to test people, no more holding back. Zefonse looked around moving ever so slightly. The place looked like a bomb went off, any souls here would of been killed and turned into hollows, such a cruel fate. The roars of the hollows that notice the high energy levels, seem to scream in death as they tried to enter here. By the time they walked in they turned into energy broken down and killed into nothing, only to be reborn into something new, another hollows elsewhere.

There was a feeling inside Zefonse this whole time, it was something he kept locked up, this madness, his timeless rage. The long life of fighting has indeed took its toll on Zefonse mind, and ideals. If one where to see the madness trapped inside Zefonse, they would be afraid. No matter how mindless one is, the feeling of death, rage, lonesomeness all mixed into one, feeling. Zefonse eyes hidden by the armor he was now wearing, looked so sad if one can look past his shell he uses now. Moving ever so slight;y back to Yuri, he never kept his "eyes" off him, meaning he been using a basic move for the Arrancar, known as Pesquisa, the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual Pressure. It functions very similarly to sonar.

He "watched" Yuri out moved his attack, impressive, normally the speed of such a attack would scare anyone. The Wall of Blue Flames, Zefonse took note of its power. It was strong enough to block his weakest attack, and fast enough to appear to block all of them, strong, fast, useful defense, Zefonse shall bypass it soon. Taking more notes. Zefonse knew Yuri had to do some dodging, when Zefonse went into this form. Yuri used his shunpo to appear about feet to the left of his own flame wall as he then Flew with high speeds towards Zefonse; Holding his Zanpakuto Behind himself with his Left hand, The Tip of the Blade was dragged around the ground as those flames ran all over his blade. His flight was impressive. Zefonse knew what he was going to do. "Well, Let's see what you got Cero Espada!" Was Yuri getting cocky? No he might be playing it smarter, somethings to beat the strong you have to go in and rush them.

Appearing on Zefonse's Right Flank as Yuri Flies past swiftly. Simultaneously Swinging his Longsword in a diagonal slash towards his Right kidney. Zefonse used ever so slightly movement, to dodge it, leaning to the left, making him dodge it by a hair breath. Appearing Behind Zefonse with Yuri was going to swing towards his Back with a Horizontal Slash that was directed towards the Middle of his Spinal column. Zefonse bend his legs and jumped forward in time to dodge that. Smart move, trying to attack his blind sides, but with the way works it shall be hard to land a hit. Yuri appeared again front of Zefonse Directly, His Posture very low as he appeared. Yuri swings his zanpakuto two more times from the Left to the Right- The Left slash going towards his waist, While the second slash was aimed upward at His Armpit. This was going to be tricky, He was to low to really dodge, Zefonse quickly moved his claws on his arms in front of the strikes. Making sparks fly, those where parts of his body, but they where hit by the flame covered sword. The flames seemed to slowed them down as we. Yuri tried to use four hits, only two hits made it, but they hit non fatal areas, only the backside of his claws.

Zefonse looked at Yuri. Who was now on the ground. His wounds on his face where healed. Zefonse moved his arms in front of him as if to examine the claws. The claws moved on there own, like scissors, they moved slowly however, like they where fallen off. Zefonse moved his head slightly to Yuri blue flame. Zefonse figured out the flames effected now. These Flames are making the atoms stop moving if on contact with the Flames, and his claws where drastically slower. Zefonse however aimed claws at Yuri. And the claws where fired off at him, they where like bullets, in truth however they where really broken off, and new ones appeared in there place, unaffected by the flames. the ones fired at Yuri where aimed at his center of gravity, but this was really meant to be dodged. Zefonse new claws moved at such a fast rate, they seemed to be not moving at all.

Zefonse then sided side to the left and then vanished, as if he was a afterimage born from insane speed. Zefonse appeared from behind Yuri, The movement is so fast that Yuri may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back. The attacks that followed were all the same. Zefonse had space-time energy around his arms, however it is unnoticeable , the energy was in the lower portion of one of his arms, subsequently projecting it outward in the form of a volatile shot emanating from the respective fist akin to a shotgun, which violently explodes when it establishes contact with an exterior object. Before he fired each shot, he never fired one from behind. He really appeared in front of Yuri, doing a lot of punches,sixteen in total, in rapid fire, the first four punches went to Yuri right, while at the same time the other four came in on Yuri left. The next eight punches however went towards Yuri midsection, by another rapid fire combo, even hit or miss he fired off the energy in each punch. making the area around them mainly the ground gain violent holes born from these attacks.

however besides the attack he mixed with the punches which was known as Concussive Blasts. Zefonse also had his second of three passive power, that happens after every "hit",creates a powerful explosion on contact with the thing "hit" this was known Roza ruptura. These had a delay if he impacted anything with a physical attack. Normally 20 seconds after a hit it shall go off. It is Zefonse most commonly used power, due to the nature of it, this does have limits however, if a spirtual being is cut, they shall get hit by a blast and be more wounded, and in the case of hitting a Zanpakutô, it shall stay in one piece, but getting hit many times, well cause the Zanpakutô to snap, this aslo depend the person level of power as well.

The night was going by fast, the cero espada was just getting warmed up, it was a good thing that hardly anyone was left in this city. Tragic as it may be, it is needed to reach his goal. Zefonse only wish there’s a better way out of this, but there’s no better way out. no chance to escape. He followed Heroism because he was promised the world shall be saved. So Zefonse himself became the villein to fight, where everyone has to defeat. This is just start of things. Zefonse following words seemed very dark and true.

"Can you feel the screams? Can you see the cities fall? From the depths of death they call your name. Can you feel the cries of those who died?"

Zefonse tone, the feeling of never ending torment, every going, he took those feelings of those around him as well, gathering them into a single form. A single drive, to become the one who shall end every battle. However the never ending battle continues. Until all destructive forces are defeated. This was the crazed destroyer, the God of battle, the one and only Zefonse. Can this Captain take everything Zefonse can throw out so far. The fight only just began. Zefonse wanted to see this man resolve his will, his reasoning to see what was stronger in this fight. How shall fate turn.

Zefonse stood there ready to attack or defend at once, why was the captain so unwilling to give up so far. He wondered what shall happen from this point on. Zefonse seemed to be ready for another attack. But he never moved. But a attack was formed. Shadow Lance,, Zefonse creates a condensed sphere made from his powers and releases it, relying on the indiscriminate targeting of "Pesquisa" to track down the opponents spiritual energy. Because the sphere is small, it gains enormous speed but loses a lot of power, but is still powerful enough to go thought a human or another arrcanar body. He can move the ball in any direction, or stop it. When the small black sphere is tracking spiritual energy, it moves extremely quickly and leaves a trail of itself along its path that can be used to slice opponents by turning the sphere. This trail makes the Dimensional Rift resemble a lance made from shadow, hence the name. Zefonse had it stay around him, and ready to strike out if Yuri got to close to him, if Yuri got near. This attack shall fly out and attack him and track him down for a short while. To by time for Zefonse next attack.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Saitama Square...    Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Yuri Hisui Tsukuyomi
Tales of Saitama Square...  9f233f16
1-2+

The God of Battle Indeed. As the Cero Espada Blocked half of His Strikes, The Dark Enforcer scoffs slightly at the appearance of Zefonse. Shifting his attention to his claws, They were clearly slower then before- Good. Just what he need, And wanted. Although, The next action Yuri didn't expect. Zefonse then pointed his claws at Yuri as they were fired off at extremely high speeds towards him. Already in a defensive stance, The Dark Enforcer's eyes wavered slightly as he swung his zanpakuto upward, and to the right swiftly to deflect the Claw Strike- His Amethyst Eyes casted towards Zefonse as he noticed his Claws have grown back. Interesting, A good piece of information to gain as well. As soon as he was Done watching his claw Grow back, Zefonse's Body was a little...Off. An Afterimage. Damn it. Shifting his attention to his Rear, Yuri Swung his zanpakuto Upward to find that Zefonse wasn't even there. In retrospect, The God of Battle of In front of him Throwing Rapid Punches towards him. Not Having enough time to Turn around, The Dark Enforcer then whips his Wings in a Defensive stance as They take the Repeated Punches. After a Shocking Total of Sixteen Punches, Yuri plummets to the ground in a Massive crash. His Wings were Beyond Damaged and Shattered. Plunging his sword into the ground for stability, The Dark Enforcer's Breathing rate increases once more- Noticing his wings condition, Yuri then seemingly Dissipates his Wings into Surrounding Flames and Reiatsu; Just Before that Action, Yuri Felt the subsidizing Reiatsu of Zefonse in his wings- A Passive Ability ? It had to be. Just as it surrounded him, Unexpected Blasts of Reiatsu was then Inflicted upon Yuri before He even left the ground. From within the dust and Debris, The Dark Enforcer could be heard Coughing while Trying to say.

"Fuck...I knew something was amiss....Damn wings didn't Dissipate Fast enough...If It wasn't for Shouorekka...I'd be done right here..."

He then Heard Zefonse say.

"Can you feel the screams? Can you see the cities fall? From the depths of
death they call your name. Can you feel the cries of those who died?"

Standing up with much effort, The Dark Enforcer rests his eyes Closed before Summoning his Reiatsu around him in form of Flames. The Flames then get subjugated on his back as New Wings Appear as if They weren't Under fire from an Intense assault from the Cero. With his "X" placement about Three Feet to the right of Zefonse, Yuri shifts his attention back to Zefonse and his Newly formed Ability that resided around himself. It's appearance didn't seem to Threatening, But, Yuri knew never to judge a book by its cover. It's been long past 3 seconds since his ability has been sitting in the ground, Thus, It's time to carry out the plan. Lifting into the air, Yuri then Flies towards Zefonse. His eyes were fixated on the Small Orb of energy that resided around him as he Seamingly shunpos from flight to appear behind Zefonse- His Speed somehow being a lot higher for this point in time then before. Appearing behind him at his own swords length, Which would be 80 cm's, The Dark Enforcer Swings his blade aimlessly to his Back as he commands.

"Go No Ougi... Blazing Hearts!!"

It then Fires out Two Jet streams of Blue Flames from the Two appendages on the top of the "X" mark on the ground. Curving outward and then in, Creating a Heart-Like Symbol on the ground- It's total shape being about 4 Feet in Diameter. The Two Streams of Flames meet as It lights up the Heart like glyph on the ground as a Pillar of Flames erupts from it- This move is like Inferno Drive, But more Condense, Thus more powerful. Yuri wasn't done Yet, Even if this attack somehow miss, He had the ability he was wanting to Test out for real this time. Spinning his zanpakuto Once in his Hand, An Explosion of His remaining Reiatsu was then Fueled out into himself. Flying towards Zefonse was Unprecedented speed, Yuri Appears on his left Flank and starts slashing the enemy from all directions while jumping and Shunpoing around the enemy. The speed of his slashes gradually increases, becoming quicker and more furious with each strike. After slashing About Twenty Times, he Attempts to dash through Zefonse with a single powerful strike, if so, landing an additional four hits on the enemy; As this Whole New Assault was taking Place, Yuri was Saying.

"
Let's finish this! O brilliant blade of coldest steel, rend the infinite darkness, and crush my enemies to nothing!
...This is my New Hi Ougi...Zankou Roueijin!!!!!!"

If this Ability Landed, It would give Yuri the slight Edge he needed, Although, He was now very low on Reiatsu from it. Landing about Seven Feet away from Zefonse Afterwards, The Dark Enforcer Fell to One knee in exhaustion. Hoping that did some good damage upon the Cero.

Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Saitama Square...    Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 am

{Zefonse Kaizme}
TIER-03+

I have never lost a battle. All who resist will fall. The God of battle is what I have become. Anything is possible for me now as the world is in ever lasting fear. To save the world I shall lead this world to its ending. Once those who face me you face an unstoppable force. Ideals is something everyone has, but are never stronger than those who wish to end everything. We existed from the beginning of time, we are souls. We are never ending, if we die, we shall be reborn as something new, be it a hollow, or humans. This is the path we all walk, if we die in battle, we shall only be reborn, so there is never true death, only the loss of the person that was. When one is reborn they shall lose all memories and powers they once had in a past life. a cruel fate. Like those that died today, this fight shall end. With the cries of those who died on his side. This fallen warrior shall show his true power. Tired of dull ages, I walk the same ground, collecting the tragedies still.Hollow ambitions in a hollow mind,carried my cross to the hill. Shattered hope became my guide,and grief and pain my friends a brother pact in blood-ink penned,declared my silent end

Zefonse noticed his punches where blocked by the wings of Yuri. As Zefonse claws were fired off at extremely high speeds towards Yuri. Yuri sung his Zanpakuto upward, and to the right swiftly to deflect the Claw Strike. Good timing, just enough time to buy for him to regrow his new claw's to make up for the old ones. Yuri was quick, to notice the afterimage trick. Normally people catch on to late. So Yuri used his wings to block most of the punches all sixteen of them. Truly impressive. After he crashed into the ground. The passive power of Zefonse went off on Yuri. Making more blast of before he even got up. "Fuck...I knew something was amiss....Damn wings didn't Dissipate Fast enough...If It wasn't for Shouorekka...I'd be done right here..." He heard Yuri say. Zefonse only chuckled to himself, this soul reaper has guts.

Yuri standing up looked painful, and Yuri summoning his Reiatsu around him in form of Flames. Heh, so he got some fight left in him. It seemed he made new wings. Zefonse stance did not even change. Zefonse movement only changed slightly as Yuri behind him. "Go No Ougi... Blazing Hearts!!" Another flame attack. Turning around completely Zefonse raised his arms slightly in front of him at the same time the shadow lance moved quickly in front of him. Just as two Jet streams of Blue Flames from the Two appendages on the top of the "X" mark on the ground. Curving outward and then in, Creating a Heart-Like Symbol on the ground- It's total shape being about 4 Feet in Diameter. The Two Streams of Flames meet as It lights up the Heart like glyph on the ground as a Pillar of Flames erupts from it. Zefonse just then the flames vanished as if the shadow lance ate them all with no problems.

The next move however caught Zefonse off guard. Yuri appearing on his left Flank and starts slashing him from all directions while jumping and Shunpoing around the enemy. The speed of Yuri slashes gradually increases, becoming quicker and more furious with each strike. After slashing About Twenty Times, he then dash through Zefonse with a single powerful strike, landing an additional four hits on the enemy; As this Whole New Assault was taking Place, Yuri was Saying. "Let's finish this! O brilliant blade of coldest steel, rend the infinite darkness, and crush my enemies to nothing!...This is my New Hi Ougi...Zankou Roueijin!!!!!!" Zefonse shadow lance faded away. As Zefonse fell backwards as if defeated by then he vanished. But he seemed damage.

"Impressive, but is that your limit?"

Zefonse voice suddenly behind Yuri. while Yuri was indeed 7 feet away from where Zefonse was at formerly. While Zefonse was damaged from the attack, he showed no signs of damage, even no blood marks. Zefonse even seemed very relaxed, something wasn't right. Zefonse started to walk towards him, and started to talk. in tone that should drive fear into anyone.

"Did you wake from that Illusion? Did you really think I was that fast? After all you breathed in the red mist that laid around."

Zefonse still ever walking, stopped nearly ten feet from Yuri. Looking at him, giving a strange sign something was amiss. It seemed Zefonse has vanished again, not using sonido but rather very vast movements. Zefonse was now 3 feet from Yuri. And now in his front. Zefonse still talking in the same tone. A slight laugh can be heard.

"I shall tell you my power. I can create Illusion that complete control the sense of touch,smell, taste, and hearing. Like Aizen, Unlike him however. I can not trap them forever in them, Once they think they had defeated me, or catch me off guard. That when it ends. But since the Illusion ended, let me show you the difference in us. Here You might as well take this back."

Zefonse moved his arm in a swing manner, and out of nowhere those flames from Yuri Blazing Hearts came shooting out. Like they where stolen by Zefonse himself when was tried to be used on him. This must of been insane, at lest 3 feet between then, and all the flames shooting out in a straight forward line. All going for Yuri, Zefonse then vanished again, if that attacked hit or missed he shall appear on Yuri right flank. Then using a powerful sonido making a large sonic boom as a result, using a fury of slash's aiming to remove the blade arm of Yuri in that single dash, then another sonido towards Yuri again aiming to damage his lower body area. Trying to remove a chuck of flesh. Zefonse would then appear would sonido once more way above Yuri.

"Onda Rojos"

Generateing an orb composed of orange concentrated spirit energy from the palm of his hands. Zefonse instantly casting it four times in a single waving motion. Each wave expels eighteen energy blasts at a tremendous speed and Zefonse is able to control the direction, size, and power of these energy blasts and cause them to gather around Yuri and implode upon itself. The blasts are known to be easily destroyed but due to the vast amount expelled, they normal cannot all be destroyed and will typically overwhelm the target with their numbers.he speed is at bala level speed, while the power can change, the power itself can never reach fatal levels, as a single orb can only do stun damage. While overwhelming those at Yuri, Zefonse dashed one last time. Aiming to do a fateful twin slash on Yuri shoulder area's and end with a round house kick.

After all that Zefonse landed on the ground, the red mist. Started to vanish, as the red shell of Zefonse, turning into energy, it went in front of Zefonse himself, taking form of his twin Zanpakuto's as they took a solid form. Zefonse laughed to himself, as he looked around him, at this destroyed city. This world can't hold him. Let alone handle his power. He looked at Yuri who may or may not took those hits. Zefonse stared at him. With his voice back to normal.

"I well say this, you give me a good workout"

Zefonse wasn't undermining Yuri powers at all, he did indeed give Zefonse a good time today. This fight was fun, but he noticed Yuri was way weaker than before. And Yuri may or may not even been ready for those attacks. Zefonse moved his left hand to the back of him, making a Garganta. A Garganta literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway. It is primarily used by Hollow and Arrancar. Zefonse step in it, and waited before leaveing to await Yuri actions. All the while he placed his blades to the side.

"The next time we meet, captain of the gotei, I do hope you can see passed those Illusions"

Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Saitama Square...    Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Yuri Tsukuyomi
Tales of Saitama Square...  9f233f17
1-2+

After his Assault, Yuri looked upward to see that he had got with his new Hi Ougi- Great. Hoping this would give Yuri then Edge, The Dark Enforcer Stood on his feet slowly before his eyes Widened in complete shock. Zefonse seemed completely unscathed, Not a drop of blood on his body, Not a cut from his Blade could be seen on his body. Unreal. Yuri Tried to gain a offensive stance, But was too exhausted from the previous attack. His amethyst eyes were then casted towards the impending Cero Espada- His ears heard the cold and low voice that exuded from the God of battles mouth.

"Impressive, but is that your limit?"

Completely Unreal. Yuri couldn't believe that Zefonse wasn't even hurt. He then continued to Hear his voice, It beginning to get closer and closer.

"Did you wake from that Illusion? Did you really think I was that fast? After all you breathed in the red mist that laid around.

Illusion ? There's no way it could of have been an Illusion, Could it ? Yuri was now completely perplexed to this new found situation. Zefonse continued to say in the same tone- There was a hint of chuckle as he talked.

"I shall tell you my power. I can create Illusion that complete control the sense of touch,smell, taste, and hearing. Like Aizen, Unlike him however. I can not trap them forever in them, Once they think they had defeated me, or catch me off guard. That when it ends. But since the Illusion ended, let me show you the difference in us. Here You might as well take this back."

Yuri then saw Zefonse move his arm in a swinging manner, and out of nowhere those flames from his own Blazing Hearts came shooting out. Like they where stolen by Zefonse himself when was tried to be used on him. This must of been insane, at lest 3 feet between then, and all the flames shooting out in a straight forward line. All going for Yuri. Swinging his zanpakuto with as much power as possible, Yuri Releases a Wall of Flames that Create a Massive Explosion on impact with the Blazing Hearts Attack- It was extremely bright as He Suddenly heard a Massive boom. Trying to look for Zefonse's Reiatsu, Yuri was suddenly Caught off guard as Zefonse appeared on his Left flank- Unreal, Unreal, Unreal. Having No Time to Block what so ever, Yuri's Left arm was taken off during the swing of Zefonse's Bladed claw. Blood began to spill down in a Solid stream as The Dark Enforcer screams in Response. With his Vision now getting blurry, Yuri then heard another Boom of sound- Now without his zanpakuto, Yuri was in extreme Trouble, Will he even make it out of his Alive ? Swaying somehow in time, The Dark Enforcer Gains a Long Cut along the side of his body- A lot better then a Piece of Flesh taken out. Landing on the ground with a Massive crash, Yuri was seen on the ground, Laying in a massive puddle of blood. He was barely Conscious now as he heard the name of a command, He Pushed off the ground with his right hand to try and stand up; His Blue flame wings Dying off into the distance, The Signification of one's Reiatsu and Life force running low.

"Onda Rojos"

He then saw him Vaguely Generate an orb composed of orange concentrated spirit energy from the palm of his hands. Zefonse instantly casting it four times in a single waving motion. Each wave expels eighteen energy blasts at a tremendous speed and Zefonse is able to control the direction, size, and power of these energy blasts and cause them to gather around Yuri and implode upon itself. The blasts areknown to be easily destroyed but due to the vast amount expelled, they normal cannot all be destroyed and will typically overwhelm the target with their numbers. Not having enough Energy to Move, Yuri endures the full force of the attack before getting flung backward- Rolling on the ground Violently; His Injuries are extremely bad, Any normal Shinigami, Or even Captain would be Rendered dead or unconscious, Yuri was a Survivor. Appearing to the right of his Severed arm, Yuri reaches for Teion-en in a last ditch effort of Defense. With his Bankai now faded, His Shouorekka Ability fades as well. Yuri then saw Zefonse appear in front of him once again trying to Swing his Blades towards his already ruined body, Using the last ounce of energy left, Yuri Shunpos away from his Strikes to appear Five feet backward from his previous position- Falling on the ground once again, This time his eyes closed. With the blood pouring from his body, The Dark Enforcer thinks to himself...Is this the end ? The way that he will meet his maker ? This would be rather fitting...He did always want to die in battle by an Extremely talented person that even surpassed him. Flickering his eyes open slightly, He caught Zefonse reverting to his sealed state before muttering.

"I well say this, you give me a good workout"

"The next time we meet, captain of the gotei, I do hope you can see passed those Illusions"

With No Energy left, Yuri Muttered softly before seemingly passing out. It would be a Miracle for Yuri to survive with the Injuries he has gained right now without Immediate Treatment. Yuri just had to hope that someone would come to his aid and Save what remains of his Life.

"Fuck sakes..."

Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Saitama Square...    Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Distress.

It was felt across the entirety of soul society. The residual pressure of it, against one of their own, was not something they would miss. First division was relaying capture orders, and the gotei, in its entirety, was preparing for the worst outcome of this rescue mission.

Why was the rescue mission necessary? That was an easy one. One of their own, a shinigami, had gotten involved with the cero espada. That much was clear. It was also now apparent that Yuri had been injured. Gravely injured.

So, a rescue mission had been put into effect. There had been no cause for any large operation, just a single shinigami sent in to deal with the problem. However, it could not have been any average shinigami. Most would not have been able to deal with Zefonse's spiritual pressure once they entered the area. No. It had to be someone stoic, strong, levelheaded, and above all, powerful. For this task, they chose Byakuya Kuchiki. Head of the Kuchiki clan and former captain of sixth division. The most noble Byakuya who had bested the seventh espada during the winter war. Byakuya's current position was in the dangai precipice world, already having passed through the senkaimon and made sure today was not one of those that the cleaner would be an issue. The destination for the opposite Senkaimon to open up was already set. Everything was in place. It wouldn't be long now before..

There. The light that signified the end of his route. Walking towards it, Byakuya could hear the familiar "thunk" of the senkaimon opening to allow him exit into the human world. When he did step out, it was more of a stride than a step, his noble nature carrying into his walk as well. Byakuya kept his face calm as he observed the battlefield. Destruction, blood.. the usual effects of battle on the environment. Byakuya looked over at the body of Yuri. The man looked like death. But that's what happens when you face the Cero Espada alone.

Byakuya took a step forward, his slate grey eyes kept on zefonse as he crossed over to Yuri, tossing his noble scarf over his shoulder and picking the man up, turning back to the Senkaimon. "Listen to me, Arrancar." Byakuya started, his voice carrying the pride he's kept over the years, and his expression doing the same as he refused to make eye contact with zefonse, his disrespect and arrogance evident. "I do not acknowledge you as a worthy opponent of any kind. I will not cross blades with you here. It is a hundred years too soon for you to die by my hand. I am simply taking one of our injured and leaving you be. Do not try and stop me."

With that, Byakuya flashstepped back into the Senkaimon from whence he came, the double-doors closing shut with a slam as the noble disappeared back into soul society to take the injured Yuri to twelfth division to get that arm of his replaced.. He really didn't trust that Gintoki.. his actions didn't sit right with Byakuya.. in many ways, he was worse than Mayuri, the former captain of the same division. And that was saying something...

Maybe another time, Yuri could best Zefonse.. but this day, this time.. he was beaten. This time.. the best option was retreat.
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Saitama Square...    Tales of Saitama Square...  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tales of Saitama Square...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Earth :: Japan :: Saitama-
Jump to: