Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne I_vote_lcapDiarmuid Ua Duibhne I_voting_barDiarmuid Ua Duibhne I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne I_vote_lcapDiarmuid Ua Duibhne I_voting_barDiarmuid Ua Duibhne I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Empty
PostSubject: Diarmuid Ua Duibhne   Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:21 am

Sugiura Template

Basics

Name: Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
True Age: 9000
Personality:

Diarmuid, or Lancer, as people frequently call him, is quite the chivalrous man. He is frequently seen handling danger or tension with a calm and collective head, and always acts in a manner best fit for the situation. He is a man who respects his opponents and wishes for nothing more, then an honorable battle. As Misaiko's most loyal soldier, he follows her orders without question, and always intends to prove his worth to her. He is a man with most ideals based on that of a knight, and is always trying to bring honor to those in battle, without killing them. He despises and abhors warriors who use dirty and under handed tactics to win battles, even though such tactics are frequent within the modern world. Diarmuid is always resolute in his way of knighthood and is not above defeating opponents who try to bring desecration to the Sugiura Kingdom's name.

Diarmuid has great admiration for warriors who fight with a purpose, and those that fight without, as his ideals do not stray from the way of a knight. He is a man who believes in fighting spirit, and it is always enough to instill courage inside his heart. For this reason and this reason alone, he greatly respects men such as Alexander or Otoya as they are always brave men with strong fighting spirits, much like his own. He is very loyal to Otoya, his king, but is most loyal to Misaiko. He would gladly give his life for Misaiko, and those closest to Misaiko, and claims that his life is always in her hands. She is the only woman who has ever showed him true kindness, and treated him as an honorable knight. This has always been a life long dream of Diarmuid, and he felt that when he met her, that his dream was finally realized, and that he would never have to be betrayed again. From the day that he met her, he swore his loyalty to her, and became her most valuable Knight and one of her most valuable soldiers as well. Diarmuid's courage attitude and way of honor, guided him through his hard ships and Misaiko was always proud of this man, with each deed. They seem to have a very strong relationship, but due to his love mark, their meetings tend to be a little more then awkward. Despite this, he is very fond of talking to her, and her relatives. Diarmuid is truly a man to be admired and respected by those who swear their sword or weapon, by the way of the knight.

As it has been stated before, Diarmuid places Honor above most things in battle and in life. He is not a man who insults people, but instead finds ways to praise them, even if their techniques leave a lot to be desired. In this case, it would not be surprising to see him trying to help that person in need, and even train them. He is always very helpful and very insightful, and always handles things with care, when he trains with a pupil. While some of his training methods may be strict, they are easy to learn, and allow his students to flourish. He is a man, who is known for following rules down to the very bone. This is mostly due to his amazing loyalty, as well as his oath as a knight. It is increasingly rare, to see Diarmuid breaking the rules, unless special circumstances are involved, as he will ignore those who wish to cause mischief or apprehend them. it is this resolute attitude, that causes some, to refer to him as a white knight. However, he claims that he too can sometimes act reckless, when the situation present's it's self. His adamant mentality is what causes most to respect him, as he is not one to back down from a challenge, even if it may seem impossible. This resolute manner has won over many of Misaiko's soldier's, who are very fond of Diarmuid. By living by the code of a knight, he is always aiming for the praise from his leader's, or his queen. Diarmuid is certainly a man who would never go against his ideals, but he isn't above breaking the rules for a close friend.

General Appearance

Appearance:

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne 64713

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne 32982

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne 102643

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne 102644

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Hqdefault

Animalistic Traits: None
Appearance Age: 22
Height:184 cm
Weight:85 kg

Natural Abilities

Expert Tactician: Having fought along the side of the King of Heroes, Diarmuid exhibits excellent traits on the battlefield. Not only does he take his time during battle, but he was repeatedly shown to be able to break down a situation simply by clashing with the opponent only once. His constant participation in war, allow's him to quickly devise a perfect plan without losing his cool, even once. Misaiko even referred to him as a "Calm yet furious storm, waiting to unleash it's powerful might". Once Diarmuid break's down all probabilities and chances of winning, he unleashes his true skill. Not only does Diarmuid show this knowledge on the battlefield, but he clearly show's that he can lead even an army with his out spoken and calm nature. Diarmuid is a man who think's with his mind during a battle to a point where opponent's are often surprised to see how far he can think ahead. Where one has thought out one strategy, Diarmuid has thought out 10. He is a prodigal man who know's the battle field inside and out and just as he is a powerful combatant in one on one battle's, he can even fight an army for a designative amount of time, before calling on his allies. He certainly show's with this ability alone, that he was not made the knight of Misaiko or Gilgamesh, simply for show.

Grandmaster Hand to Hand Combatant: This is probably one of Diarmuid's most defining and frightening abilities. Due to training with his spear's at a very young age, the man has devised a method of spear play that is not seen in many warrior's today, and by far is in the upper echelon of legend's in sugiura history. Diarmuid is an extremely accomplished spearman, capable of skillfully using two spears of different lengths with blinding speed and agility, leaving his opponent's at a disadvantage at close combat, especially drawn out close combat battle's. He is also capable of using a single spear with as much elegance and skill as he does with two. He is capable of drawing out battle's with his spear play alone in close combat. He seem's to be capable of fighting barehanded but doesn't seem to possesses any knowledge of martial art's like other's. His form of fighting without spear's resemble's a mix of judo and wrestling, most likely due to training with Gilgamesh and the many adventure's he took and the beast's he faced without using his spear's.. However he mostly relies and pride's himself on using his spear's.

Hypersonic Speed: Diarmuid has repeatedly shown that he can keep up with even the Sugiura Queen, Misaiko without clear use of flash step. He has honed and trained his speed up to such a level that when he start's attacking he gain's speed and velocity, where most opponent's would lose speed with the number of attack's and lose their precision based on exhaustion and fatigue, Diarmuid unleashes a barrage of thrust's and swing's that completely seal off the opponent's movement. Naturally, he doesn't reach hyper sonic speed, but with enhancement's especially those granted by his allies his speed steadily grow's to a rate where his attack's become unperceivable and he create's visible after image's from his pure agility and speed. When he utilize's flash step, his speed become's even more of a terror to behold. He can easily close long distance's, perform large leap's and acrobatic feat's that would otherwise be impossible for a normal sugiura to perform. All these fact's aside, it is safe to catch Diarmuid before he get's into a combination or flurry, or you'll be filled with holes in a matter of second's if you're not careful.

Mind's Eye(True): This is ability acquired through long year's of training and war, and while it is not innate ability like Saber's instinct, it allow's for Diarmuid to easily come up with proper battle condition's and prediction's in order to prevail and grasp victory. He is capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and can deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning. with his Eye of the Mind skill, he will always have a much greater possibility of winning or properly escaping from battle.

Magical Love Spot: Viewed as a curse, more then a blessing, Diarmuid has a love spot located on one of his cheek's. When most women lay eye's upon him, they will instantly fall in love with him or become affectionate whenever he's around. There are exception's to the rule, women with high level's of spiritual pressure can outright negate the effect's and accomplished warrior's can easily get past the love spot. In any other case, if one wishes to avoid falling for the knight, they should look away as quickly as possible.

Techinques:

Halvan's Murder/Prologue: This is a technique where Lancer swing's his lance vertically in a 45 degree angle, after performing the initial vertical swing, he bring's the spear back and execute's 30 spear thrust's, using Gae Dearg. The technique can be enhanced by Diarmuid simply using his spiritual pressure to enhance his speed, or when he use's flash step techniques. The technique has other variation's, such as when Lancer perform's a double swing with his lances vertically and execute's sixty spear thrust's at the opponent's vital's and blind spot's.

Unnamed Lance Technique's: Lancer can come up with multiple technique's and strategies with these on the spot, so there isn't really anything else that can officially be named.

Magic:

Hoi: Designates a person as the target of the spell.

Joso: Designates an area as the target of the spell. Needs a high focus (Sacred drawn) and more Reiatsu.

Ketsu: Creates a barrier around the target enemy or area. The barrier can be used as a defensive messure around oneself, or to trap enemies for a short period of time. Enemies of the same or higher strength can break the barrier with a bit of effort. With a drawn Sacred, the barrier gets stronger.

Kai: Releases the barrier without causing damage.

Metsu: Collapses the barrier inwards, damaging all trapped inside. The more Reiatsu is used, the more devastating the explosion inside the collapsing barrier is. Can be used without a Sacred, the sword makes it stronger, however.

Tenketsu: Opens a dimensional rift in the barrier, disorting the Reiatsu of the one trapped inside, weakening the victim with time. Enemies that are far weaker than the user can be killed by this effect. Can only be used with a Sacred.

Zekkai: Using negative energy, the Suigara fires out an energy attack at the enemy, or repells an attack. A dark aura circles around the user of this technique. It does not require the use of a barrier beforehand, but a Sacred is needed. Since this increases negative feelings inside the user, frequent use is not recommoned, since it can cause depressions, destructive bloodrages or even suicidical thoughts.

Shinkai: Often called the strongest of the Suigara magics, this either creates a huge energy shield in front of the user to not only block, but reflect incoming attacks, or fires out many energy blades onto the target. This technique drains a huge amount of Reiatsu from the user, but has extreme force. If a target gets specified with the weaker spells, the attack has homing abilities. Without a Sacred, it can be deadly to even attempt to use it. Weaker Suigara would kill themselves by casting this.

Nenshi: Another way of binding, this creates a glowing energy thread in the collor of the Reiatsu of the user. It can be used to bind an enemy in place, struggle or torture him. It is connected directly to the palm of the user. This can be used without a Sacred.

Sekkai: Developed to be used against Suigara techniques and Bakudo, this can disrupt barriers by quite a bit, making it easier to break free.

Shuufuku: A healing spell that heals wounds and restores damaged objects. It first creates a weak barrier around the object or person, and then restoring Reiatsu is funeled into the barrier.

Shikigami: This creates small paper dolls that the user can use as measures of spying on enemies, since the user sees everything the small papercut does.
Musou: A technique to highten the body of the user. Pumping Reiatsu into the muscles, they get faster, react better and stronger, but give up capabilities with magic casting at the same time. Lasts for about 20 minutes.

Gekidou: is a Special Sugiura Magic that can, Create a strong Prism made out of the color of the user's Reaitsu around the opponent, effectively catching them and trapping them inside the prism. Similar to Six ways of binding light, it explodes when you make contact on the user, by an attack or even a punch, often causing damage into the body of the enemy from the powerful reaitsu being pushed down on their body. This Can be used without a sacred and depends more on the reaitsu of the user. In order to completely trap them however, you must be able to fully see them and they have to be at least a bit of a mile close into your radius to do so.

Kyuusaisha: is a technique that utilizes calling on the help of another sugiura, when in their respective area they can create a small telekinetic message throughout the area to one specific Sugiura to go to their aid if they are being ganged up on or even in a very horrible and unlikely situation. Depending on the Reaitsu Level and tier. they can send more messages. This can be used without a Sacred or with a sacred to call on more help.

Sacred Weapon:

Gae Dearg:

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne 390px-FZ_v04_00g

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne 180px-GaeDearg

Gae Dearg is a long spear that renders enhancements and projections on armor useless, as well as special abilities and defense. The spear will pierce directly through any armor made of reaitsu/reishi, such as Gilgamesh's golden armor, and it's dangerous ability even render's hierro useless since reaitsu is needed to harden it. The nullification only lasts while the tip of Gae Dearg is in contact with the object, so they function as normal after the spear is lifted away. Not only does it nullify the effect's of reishi or reaitsu-infused armour, but with abilities such as Ovan's celestial or Berserker's Knight of Honor, which enhance's weapon's by using spiritual energy, they too will be nullified, the minute the spear come's into contact with the tainted object. Unlike Ea, Exalibur, or Even Gae bolg, it is not a weapon one should pride themselves on with it's destructive power, it can however be considered a threatening "Special-armament killer" The spear is two meters long, normally wrapped in a talisman cloth, and it was passed down to Diamuid from his father. Another ability that Gae Dearg possesses, is that it can slowly chip away at bounded field's using spiritual energy, such as invisible air. Since it utilizes spiritual energy in order to keep the blade hidden, if it were to theoretically come into contact with the tip of gae dearg, the spear would slowly create fissure's within the bounded field, and over time, would slowly chip away the air, revealing the blade over time. Any barriers that require reaitsu in order to keep it stable, will also be pierced through directly, and by doing this, opens a hole inside the barrier, allowing him or a teammate to get through with ease.

Gae Buidhe:

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne 390px-FZ_v04_00h

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne 180px-GaeBuidhe

Gae Buidhe is a cursed spear with an effect similar to that of Lancer's Gae bolg, a cursed weapon that deal's wound's or damage that cannot be healed naturally or with spiritual energy. While it may seem like a less fearsome weapon, the fact that he can attack in myriad's, make's this weapon quite the large peccadillo for opponent's who lack a good physical Defense. Even in the case of good defender's, if they possess an Armor made from spiritual energy, as stated from above, the opponent will be led into a trap and just as easily be brought down with Gae Dearg, making these weapon's an absolute threat to combat with in close quarter battles. The spear lower's the opponent's maximum health limit with each attack, thus healing and regeneration abilities will only heal the body to the point where it received the injury. The effect cannot be cancelled and removing the curse require's the destruction of the weapon, or the death of the owner. With it's destruction, it is possible for a one time use revival of the weapon, though the injury's suffered in the past, will not return or be present on the opponent. This weapon is great for opponent's with regeneration abilities and becomes the bane of their existence, in a long drawn out battle, due to it's fearsome ability. Coupled With Gae Dearg, these two weapon's put him at a great advantage during battle. Gae Buidhe is 1.4 meters long, normally wrapped in a talisman cloth.

Other Weapons: N/A

Guardian Beast

Element: Speed and deception

Guardian Beast:

Titania(Combined)

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne 1497c0dab2770b1f388e838c25192f73

Nidawi/Faye/Parisa/Pari

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne 04mini

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne 06

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne 07mini

These are not a single entity, but instead a guardian beast comprised of four fairies. They usually don't have any noticeable fighting ability, and are more or less, a source of inspiration for Diarmuid when he's depressed or upset by something. They can heal his wound's after a battle, at a considerable rate. This is the only ability they are granted when they are separate but when combined their healing abilities become much greater. Alone, the four fairies have separate name's. Nidawi(Pink) Faye(Blond) Parisa(Black) and Pari(Silver). They are quite child like possessing almost no mature trait's with all personality's which confer to that of a little girl. They view Diarmuid as a father, but they also respect and view him as their Master and would gladly give their life to him, as they were promised to do. Beside healing, they seem to have a knack for using light based abilities. Such as making their wing's glow like that of a firefly or releasing a quick pillar of illuminating light in order to help their master escape from harm.

Guardian Beast's World:

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne 54f5a87b6295852d7351c28dab0f17ad

Sacred Unleashed

Joushou:("Ascending")

Hitsumetsu no Kaibara(必滅の黄薔薇, Lit. Golden Rose of mortality): Refer to Weapon description.

Hama no Benibara(破魔の紅薔薇, Lit. Crimson Rose of Exorcism): Refer to weapon Description.

Zenou: ("Almighty")

N/A

Kyuu Kyou:("Ultimate") N/A

Alter Form

Alter Appearance: N/A

Alter Personality: N/A

Alter Powers: N/A

Past & Roleplay Sample

Character Background:

Diarmuid’s life began on a rainy day, when his mother gave birth to him in a rural village within the Sugiura homelands. His father watched this spectacle and blessed his son the moment he came from her womb. The moment Diarmuid entered the world; his father said that he would be destined for greatness. No one denied the prediction, and his father was confident in his son’s abilities. His father was a popular knight of Shimura’s army, loyal and honest, without a single despicable bone in his body. His mother wasn’t famous for anything, but she was a beautiful nurse that his father fell in love with at first sight. A perfect couple will undoubtedly produce a perfect child, and the result was Diarmuid ua Duibhne. A man who would later as his father predicted, meet greatness and surpass it with flying colors. As a child, Diarmuid didn’t require much and simply followed his parent’s advice and order’s without a single retort or disrespectful comment. Diarmuid simply wanted to follow in his father’s footstep’s and become a knight for the land of the Sugiura. His father trained him over a daily regimen, Eating, Training, and honor. Diarmuid ate the right amount of vegetable’s, meats, and fruit’s, which would later lead to the wonderful muscular body he has as of the current day. His training consisted of weaponry, practicing with his father’s spears, Gae Buidhe and Gae Dearg. At the beginning, his use of spear play was below average and didn’t quite reach the expectation’s his father hoped for on the first few tries, of course. After that, Diarmuid mastered the spears as though they had become a part of his mind and soul.

His father was proud of his accomplishment, and proposed that he take the spear’s, seeing as he had already retired long after the birth of his son, Diarmuid. Diarmuid accepted his father’s proposal and acquired Gae Buidhe and Gae Dearg. Diarmuid was a young man, around the time that his father passed away. While saddened, he promised his father that he would make the dream come true; he would become an honorable knight. His mother gave him her best regard’s, and allowed him to go through a journey into the Sugiura land. Diarmuid however, upon arrival within the village noticed something strange. For one reason or another, girl’s of all age’s swarmed to him in flocks. He didn’t think that he was handsome enough to receive such attention. He would have been fine, if this had only happened for one or two days, but ever since he lived there, it became a daily occurrence. He returned to his mother out of curiosity and questioned her on this unusual predicament; she sighed and told him that he was born with a magical spot, a love mark. It ran through her family where each male or female was born with the love spot every 500 years so. Those who gaze at the love mark, and are bereft of magical resistance, would fall under the spell in seconds. That was why; Diarmuid was so “Popular” with the ladies. Diarmuid was flabbergasted and lost at the supposed “curse”, though at this time, he thought nothing of it and once again gave respect’s to his mother as he returned to the village, though he hid himself in a secluded location devoid of most women.

During this seclusion, Diarmuid trained with an endless fervor. He mastered his spear play to a level of speed and precision, which would leave any inchoate warrior in awe. The only person he could really find solace in, was his guardian beast and the one who bestowed the legendary spears to his father. Diarmuid became a man of the forest for what seemed like an eternity. He didn’t have much to work with, and he trained with his spears until exhaustion. His closest friend suggested that he go back out into the Sugiura land, and learn more about his heritage and stop being frightened by being attacked by women. Diarmuid while a bit skeptical at the idea, listened and returned to the Sugiura land. He still hadn’t achieved his dream yet, but he was confident in his abilities. During his years of being a young man, a blessing came to him in the form of the Western king. During one of Gilgamesh’s journeys to find his self, mentally and physically, the path of the honorable knight and the golden king crossed. At first sight, Diarmuid could not believe that Gilgamesh had become the king of such a prosperous kingdom. He shrugged it off and agreed with Diarmuid on this miracle. Diarmuid does not remember when, but they frequently talked to each other, joked with each other, and had meals and drink’s as though they were brothers. On one bright afternoon, Gilgamesh asked if Diarmuid would become his loyal knight, and serve as a top knight and general within his wonderful army. Diarmuid was thrown off by the question and asked him to repeat it, ten times. Gilgamesh chuckled, and did so, if he had to drill it into his head, then he would’ve done so as well. Diarmuid gave Gilgamesh a brotherly hug, as he accepted the offer without even a moment to spare. However, they made a vow to train beforehand. They had to find themselves as warriors and men. Their quest would bring them to the Macedonian king, the man who nearly ruled the world as a mortal man, Alexander the great. Diarmuid and Gilgamesh did not expect for his soul to be resurrected into that of a Sugiura, but by that unforeseen fate, he had made his second life a reality. The two young men trained under Alexander and became his most accomplished student’s.

He did not expect his pupil’s to pass his tests so quickly. After 100 years of training, Diarmuid, Gilgamesh, and Alexander, traveled to earth. Alexander wanted to become reinvented with his world, Gilgamesh wanted to learn about humans, and Diarmuid simply came along because he too had a peculiar interest for humans. During their trip, Gilgamesh found love with a human woman named Ai, Alexander became accustomed with the life of human’s, and Diarmuid learned how to cook and even became a poet. However, tragedy struck one of these mighty men, that man being no one else but Gilgamesh. His lover was killed due to her dangerous profession catching up to her. Diarmuid consoled his friend, and after they finished their vacation, they all returned to the land of the Sugiura. Diarmuid became a wonderful knight, one with honor and compassion. His king was proud, their long quest for true kingship and knighthood brought them together, and this was the fruit of their long journey. Gilgamesh was slightly depressed at the death of his beloved, but would eventually find love in a woman once again. She was of royalty, and her parent’s proposed that she marry the King of Heroes. Gilgamesh accepted the offer and welcomed Aries into his kingdom. They became quite fond of each other, but in the dark, Diarmuid had a premonition, that since this woman arrived, that their brotherly bond would be broken. He was right.

One day before the marriage of the king and queen, Aries met with Diarmuid, interested to meet her husband’s knight. Diarmuid wanted to avoid her, but he didn’t want to leave a bad impression on his king, and against his better judgment, conversed with the beautiful maiden. Aries loved Gilgamesh, no one could deny that. She served that man, kissed that man, and would eventually give her body to that man. However, the moment she laid eyes upon Diarmuid, all affection for the golden king was now replaced with love and affection for the honorable knight who served him, Diarmuid. Diarmuid’s love mark would truly become a curse. He avoided her after that day. But the spell had already been set. She was his, and no longer Gilgamesh’s. Gilgamesh felt that his relationship with Aries was becoming dissonant and stagnate, so he pushed the marriage towards a quicker date. He wanted to make the woman happy, but despite his effort’s, she was already in love with Diarmuid. Though she kept this a secret from Gilgamesh, she was suffering on the inside. She wanted to make her parent’s proud and become a queen of the western kingdom. This suffering was necessary, because she would become a great woman. However, on the day of the banquet after marriage, she threw it all away and came to Diarmuid. She couldn’t suffer anymore, she wanted to love Diarmuid. During a dance between Gilgamesh and Shimura, she begged and asked for Diarmuid to accept her not as a queen, but as a woman. Diarmuid was flattered, and against his better judgment accepted her pleas. However, he became hesitant soon after and rejected her. Feeling anger at rejection, she put a spell over him. She was a magus talented at the ways of seduction and suggestion spell’s, if she couldn’t have him as himself, she would make him her love slave. After being put under this spell, Diarmuid followed aries, and the two escaped from the banquet. The moment the banquet ended, Gilgamesh was enraged to find that his soon to be wife had left him, and that Diarmuid had betrayed him. So without a moment’s hesitation, he went after them along with Alexander and his most accomplished knight’s. Diarmuid eventually broke the spell, due to his resistance to magic. He actually followed Aries out of his own accord because; he too had fallen for her. Eventually, Gilgamesh confronted his knight and his wife. Diarmuid’s code of honor did not allow him to fight his fellow knight’s nor his king. He still loved Gilgamesh as his brother, and could not bring himself to fight against them. Gilgamesh noticed how much Aries wanted to be with Diarmuid, and after reconciling with the two, allowed them back into his kingdom. Diarmuid was happy to acquire two things, a loving wife and his brother whom he almost lost. However this utopia didn’t last for long, the king could not hold his jealousy in, when it counted the most and Diarmuid paid for it with his life, or so it seemed.

During an expedition of sort’s, Gilgamesh, Alexander, a few of their knight’s, and Diarmuid went into the land of the Guardian Beast’s. Due to hearing about a powerful bull who possessed power rivaling that of even Enkidu or the long forgotten king, Ankh. Gilgamesh and Alexander decided to fight him, while Diarmuid and his knight’s standing on guard. However, Diarmuid ended up clashing with another rabid guardian beast, a boar. Diarmuid fought the beast to a standstill but suffered a life threatening wound. Gilgamesh who had finished his battle of pure wrestling with the bull had broken it’s neck, killing it without much resistance. He returned to see a trail of blood. He quickly ran to the source of the blood, and seen Diarmuid dying. He quickly took a chalice from his ‘Gate of Babylon’. The chalice had regenerative abilities, and would heal those who took a sip of water or wine from it. The power of such restoration could even help a man or woman survive life threatening wounds. The moment Gilgamesh took a hand full of water; he made his way towards his knight but dropped it on the first time. Not having any idea why, he simply went for a second cup, this time, he would surely restore his knight. Yet, when he brought the second cup he dropped it once again. He was beginning to understand why he kept becoming clumsy the moment he made his way to Diarmuid. Jealousy, he couldn’t let Diarmuid keep what he lost, so he had no intention of bringing him the water, the moment he let that temporary darkness come out. The moment he tried to bring the third cup, his knight was already dead. Distraught and shamed, Gilgamesh ran back to his kingdom. Alexander and his knights paid their respects and hurriedly went after the King of Heroes, so he wouldn’t do anything rash. Diarmuid, wasn’t dead. It only seemed that way; he was only in a very critical condition. He went into a coma for what seemed like an eternity, until he awoke to find a beautiful woman. White hair, wolf-ears, and an appearance that did not resemble mortal women, amazed by this sight, Diarmuid thought that he was experiencing some sort of afterlife. Despite finding humor in his expression, the woman spoke. “You…are Diarmuid the top knight of Gilgamesh, are you not?” Her tone was proper, sultry, and kind. Diarmuid chuckled painfully as he spoke. “Yes…I am what of it”? asked the dying knight. The ethereal Wind goddess giggled and ran a hand through his head. “Become My knight…I will only ask this once. If you refuse, then you may stay here. “It may have seemed cold, but the woman had no intentions of letting him die here to begin with, one could call it a simple bluff. Diarmuid smiled and spoke to her, confident with his answer. “If I am to serve under a woman of your status, who am I to refuse?” The Queen used the wind to keep his body afloat as she brought him to the land of the Sugiura. Diarmuid awoke to find himself back in good health due to the amount of herb’s and healing spells used to restore him. The woman who came to him would later be revealed as the Queen of the eastern clan, Misaiko Sugiura. Upon the moment he woke, he was embraced by that same woman as she notified him of everything that happened. Her embrace was like that of his mother, warm and welcoming. He vowed to protect and serve Misaiko the moment she welcomed him with open arms. He would return to fighting at top condition and from this day on, Diarmuid became the top knight of Misaiko. He became an expert tactician under her training, and even acquired the mind’s eye thanks to training with her. Diarmuid began his journey anew, and with some help from Misaiko acquired an army to serve under him. With his life beginning anew, he continued on his path as the knight of Misaiko, never to betray his people ever again, the top knight of Gilgamesh, was reborn as the top knight of Misaiko. It would be interesting to see where his rebirth takes him. Would it not?

As of the recent day, Diarmuid became a personal knight for Misaiko's daughter Suzu, in order to watch over her, as she is one of the younger daughter's of the family, and therefore, more susceptible to being hurt by people.

Roleplay Sample: You guy's know how i do. :3

Last edited by Shirou Emiya on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid Ua Duibhne   Diarmuid Ua Duibhne Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:00 am

• Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]

Comments/Notes: Approved
Tier: 0-5-
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Accepted Sugiura-
Jump to: