Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
No Second Strike  I_vote_lcapNo Second Strike  I_voting_barNo Second Strike  I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
No Second Strike  I_vote_lcapNo Second Strike  I_voting_barNo Second Strike  I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
No Second Strike  Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
No Second Strike  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
No Second Strike  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
No Second Strike  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
No Second Strike  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
No Second Strike  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
No Second Strike  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
No Second Strike  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
No Second Strike  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
No Second Strike  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

No Second Strike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankh

Ankh

No Second Strike  Empty
PostSubject: No Second Strike    No Second Strike  Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:18 am

Conceptual Weapon

Current Holder: Zefonse Kaizme

Name: No Second Strike

Release-States: The only known form of this "item" was a small orb when there is no holder or the current holder has died, when it has a holder, the orb is infused with there body right down to there own powers, so in short the sealed form is the holder itself, but before powers of No Second Strike is used, a symbol appears in front of the holder and then they can use its power.

the symbol-

No Second Strike  820px-Mu_ni_da

Concept: The concept is hard strikes so strong, even the blow fired for the sake of diversion or feints, are enough to snatch away the opponent's life. This idea is the quintessence of martial arts. An expert and it goes without saying that thier strength surpassed that of others, but to put into practice the principle of "engulfing the opponent with energy"

Appearance:

The Orb-
No Second Strike  Apple-of-Eden

The symbol-
No Second Strike  820px-Mu_ni_da

Powers: The power to "engulf with energy" lacks a fixed title as a technique and it is an idea that just slightly resembles the Zhou Tian methods seen in the Taoist discipline. The Zhou Tian is a kind of training method in which, upon revitalizing the whole body by means of enclosing the body and mind are in energy, the energy is cultivated through resonance and amplification. One of its goals is to fill the whole body with energy and to fill one's own energy in the surrounding space. Making what seems to be near miss's and within one meter of the attack still effects them.

"to engulf the opponent with energy" through this practice, in other words to completely construct his own territory by molding the space filled with thier own energy. "Those who have been engulfed with energy" would have some of their senses dazzled, entering into a state of tension, and in the case a direct impact is driven into the nervous system of an opponent in this state, his heart will stop due to a reaction in the pneumogastric nerve. However the true power of no second strike is thou the practice of "engulf the opponent with energy" well rapidly use there own reaitsu, ki, making them weaken over time at a rapid rate and making each physical hit do more and more damage over time.

Downsides: The major downside to this move is losing the power to use long range powers, making the holder rely on there close to med range powers, however this does not effect Resurrección powers that apart of there true self, but that is only limited to arrancar, those with a Zanpakutô spirited and powers gifted from them are null out making them rely on hand to hand combat. Making the holder a pure close to med range fighter. This places more and more stress on the holder body in use the more they use it

Guardian: The former guardian beast was killed by Zefonse Kaizme no longer than 1000 years ago. The original guardian was called the god of battle and was feared among the beast when it lived. When Zefonse found him in the hollow world it challenge Zefonse to a fight to the death since Zefonse was also called the god of battle by other hollows, Zefonse took the challenge. The former god of battle was killed after a grueling 7 day fight with Zefonse, before it died it passed on the title of "god of battle" to him, saying that now Zefonse is officially called the God of battle. Zefonse took the orb that fell from the former god of battle and it infused itself to Zefonse making Zefonse the new guardian to the power and current holder.

Last edited by Raiki on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo, Zefonse was spelled as Zfonse)
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

No Second Strike  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Second Strike    No Second Strike  Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:23 am

I approve.
Back to top Go down

No Second Strike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Character Information :: Conceptual Weapons-
Jump to: