Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Ankh The Fallen King I_vote_lcapAnkh The Fallen King I_voting_barAnkh The Fallen King I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Ankh The Fallen King I_vote_lcapAnkh The Fallen King I_voting_barAnkh The Fallen King I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Ankh The Fallen King Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Ankh The Fallen King Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Ankh The Fallen King Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Ankh The Fallen King Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Ankh The Fallen King Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Ankh The Fallen King Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Ankh The Fallen King Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Ankh The Fallen King Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Ankh The Fallen King Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Ankh The Fallen King Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Ankh The Fallen King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankh

Ankh

Ankh The Fallen King Empty
PostSubject: Ankh The Fallen King   Ankh The Fallen King Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Guardian Beast

Name: Ankh

Personality: He is sarcastic and childlike, perhaps even to the point of cruelty. He has a snide, sarcastic response to even the most serious subjects, and loves to tease his foes. Other than amusement, Ankh rarely shows any sign of his emotions. However, occasionally he loses his composure and his emotions burst out, and go into a rage. The very subject of his damage body drives Ankh to a insane desire to be compete, and since TaJaDol was born from his damage body, he views it as his and well do anything to get his power back. While still powerful but not like his days as King of All Guardian beast where he was insanely more powerful. When it comes to battle, Ankh is extremely ferocious when it comes to the battle field, and will not spare anyone, he is able of completing actions by common sense, and forming strategical situations, in order to gauge the opponent's power levels, and even effectively trap them within an area, where his abilities can fully flourish. This often comes as a surprise to opponents who face them, as often times or not, they are fooled into thinking that he doesn't have proper battle methods due to his childlike nature.

One thing is for certain, he is a loyal follower even in his current state, even as a King should bow down to the goddess of all Guardian beast. When he was complete and undamaged Ankh was known to be greatly smart, and cunning and well never lie. Known to settle things himself rather than involve others that shouldn't need to. He was able to make peace between even the most hated of all foes, and kept his plans and motives pure. In terms of trust he was a man that one can look up to and know he shall always save you. But after the grail damaged him and made him incomplete, it turned him his current state. A trait both shared in both states is the fact they can tell when someone is lying.

Strangely enough his personalty while taking on his human host. He far less childlike. He has little regard for humans, seeing them for their flaws, with a few people being one of the few exceptions. Ankh also believes that he has the right to get whatever he wants and detests having to give something away if there's no benefit for him. However he has and will repay debts to people, if they did something out of there way for him. He has taken a liking for popsicles, taking them whenever possible without second thought such as taking them from a cart and making others pay and scaring off children. He is also commonly seen carrying an iPad or an iPhone 4 for gathering information and keeping track of everyone he meets
Appearance:

Spoiler:

Human Ankh-

Spoiler:

Ankh Forearm form-
Ankh The Fallen King Goods_3478_1

Weapon:
-None-

Element:

Forgotten Flames- Ankh Element was widely considered as one of the strongest fire-type elements in the entire history of Guardian beast; possessing destructive power in the field of flame-manipulation. The intensity of the flames have been compared to those of the sun, and like TaJaDol create never ending pain as long they touch something. In terms of look they appear to look like as beautiful just as it is deadly. This Element makes Ankh immune to other fire based elements, even magma is nothing but hot water to him.

Red Wind- While not a strong element, since it holds no attack use what so ever, making this more of a defense/escape element. With a single flap of his wings Ankh can form massive red tornados that can be used to teleport himself or ally's to safety. while throwing away attacks and driving others away. In battle it holds no use other than to scare.

Abilities:
Take over- not like Giru magic, but a move that allows Ankh to take control of human bodies to use as hosts, thou they have to be weak willed or near dead, when he does this he can heal there wounds at a faster rate than normal, and the host is in a dead sleep thou this, thou he as only used this on one human so far and that is what he uses to hide in the human world, or recover his power over time. He can also read his host's thoughts usually to look through memories regarding important information.

Changing forms- Ankh can compress and seal all his power to take form of a flying right forearm, making him much weaker then his real body, this has its uses thou, it makes it easy to hide, and he can fly in this form.

Ankh powers when in his body form-

Spoiler:

Ankh Powers with his human host body and forearm form-
Spoiler:

History:

Ankh a name legendary in the guardian beast realm. One of the oldest and most powerful guardian beast. Ankh power was known as the King of all Guardian beast because he made them stay in line even the ones with the title of Gods. He cared for everyone, treated them like family, made sure no one died under his rule. However a war broke out his most trusted and former friend Kazari who took Uva, Mezool, and Gamel with on his side. The war lasted longer than anyone would of thought it should of, since Ankh didn't want to kill his former friend's even in war, Ankh tried to best to disable them. but as time went on the battles grew worse, a ice age was happening in the earth world. Everything was frozen solid, and that's where it began.

Gamel also known as the unstoppable guardian beast known and legendary for his unbreakable defense, fought Ankh to a stand still. they battle for hours till Gamel dropped dead from his wounds. Ankh was horrified that he had just murdered one of his friends. This war was still far from over. Kazari was still after something, Gamel said something called "the grail" But not a day later Mezool appeared in Ankh home trying to take revenge for Gamel, she was like a mother to everyone, and feared as the most powerful water beast there was, she died as well from Ankh fearsome attacks that took most of the lands away.

Uva in fear gathered the body's of Gamel and Mezool in hopes that Kazari knew a way to bring them back, Uva known for his powerful clone based moves, was killed by Kazari himself, using the body's for his own twisted plot. Ankh tracked down Kazari to somewhere he never been before. It was to late Kazari had found the grail, but before Kazari can use it, he used the powers of Uva cloning, gamel defense, and mezool water, that he gained from fusing there body's to himself, and battled Ankh. Kazari died, but the grail rejected them both, sending them flying and destroying them, as the beast where sent back to there home, there body's began to break down. From the remains of Kazari who has fused with the others, came other beast, known as Gatakiriba, Latorartar, Sagohzo, and Shauta. Ankh was badly damage and weaken but alive, and TaJadol was born from his damage body and energy, and things known as cores were sent flying to the earth.

Ankh body found itself dying and unstable, so it went into a slumber, to save itself, as he slept his era of the beast became a legend for the ages, he awoke around 800 years ago. Gathering more power to stable himself, and explore this new era. He learned of the undead, and more of other races that seemed to appear, and a race that seems to be using the beast to gather power. He found out TaJaDol became someone called Iori beast, he wanted his former power back, and then he remembered the cores that fell to earth. He waited till he was sure he can handle a travel between worlds again.

He was able to enter the human world during the hollow invasion, and his large power made him a large target, so he hid himself as a forearm, flying around for days. When he noticed a police man called Shingo fighting off hollows and was attacked fatally saving people. Ankh went over to Shingo body noticing it was still alive, took over it, healing it over time, finding himself needing a human body to move around a lot easier, but in order to keep Shingo alive, the separation cannot exceed ten minutes. Making his current host needed.
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

Ankh The Fallen King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankh The Fallen King   Ankh The Fallen King Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:09 pm

1-1+ for ankh in his guardian beast form, and 2-3 for his human form.

This mean's you are approved!
Back to top Go down

Ankh The Fallen King
Page 1 of 1