Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Rukia Kuchiki  I_vote_lcapRukia Kuchiki  I_voting_barRukia Kuchiki  I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Rukia Kuchiki  Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Rukia Kuchiki  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Rukia Kuchiki  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Rukia Kuchiki  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Rukia Kuchiki  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Rukia Kuchiki  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Rukia Kuchiki  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Rukia Kuchiki  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Rukia Kuchiki  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Rukia Kuchiki  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Rukia Kuchiki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Rukia Kuchiki  Empty
PostSubject: Rukia Kuchiki    Rukia Kuchiki  Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Basics

Name:
Rukia Kuchiki

Reiatsu Color:
White

Personality:
Initially born into a lower class, Rukia retains her modesty even as an adopted member of the nobility. She is graceful and "clean", yet chooses to talk to ordinary people. However, her cool and lone demeanor often forces her to hide her personal troubles even from her friends. According to Ukitake, Rukia never opens up her heart and has difficulty making friends. Rukia is clueless about the ways of the modern Human World. She is an accomplished actress, being able to act her way through a number of tough situations, such as getting out of trouble with school teachers or convincing the Kurosakis to let her stay at their house.

Rukia always has trouble finding clothes that fit her, especially when inhabiting a Gigai in the Human World, leading to her stealing clothes from Ichigo's sister, Yuzu. She likes to climb to high places. Rukia also likes everything that is rabbit-themed or resembles a rabbit People often have difficulty understanding her drawings, which are typically rabbit-like. Rukia's favorite foods are cucumber, eggs and rice dumplings

Appearance:
Rukia Kuchiki  Rukia_10
Short and petite, Rukia has pale skin, violet-colored eyes and black hair, with one strand of hair always hanging between her eyes. Byakuya has said to Rukia that she strongly resembles Hisana Kuchiki. As a Shinigami of the Gotei 13, Rukia wears a standard Shihakushō.

Hair Color:
Black

Zanpakutô:
Sode no Shirayuki (袖白雪, Sleeved White Snow)

Zanpakutô Spirit:
Rukia Kuchiki  658px-10

Zanpakutô Realm:
Unknown

Sealed Zanpakutô:
In its sealed form, Sode no Shirayuki is a normal katana with a rectangular tsuba with inward-curved corners with curved slits above and below the blade and a series of curved lines embossed on either side of the blade. It has a reddish-brown hilt.

Shikai Description:
Sode no Shirayuki has control over ice, much like Tōshirō Hitsugaya's Hyōrinmaru, but uses it in a different manner. Like Kaname Tōsen's Suzumushi and Kisuke Urahara's Benihime, Sode no Shirayuki possesses more than one ability in Shikai.[242]Sode no Shirayuki's abilities are labeled as "dances" by Rukia.

Shikai Abilities:

Some no mai, Tsukishiro (初の舞・月白, First Dance, White Moon):

Rukia calls out the name of the dance while holding her Zanpakutō upside down. The blade glows and then she makes a slashing motion when her target is in position. When she does this, a large ice circle forms around her intended target which freezes everything that touches it. The circle not only freezes the ground but everything within the circle's influence including anything above it up in the air, creating an extending pillar of light that then freezes all within in the circle. Shortly after being frozen, the victim then shatters along with the ice.[245]

Tsugi no mai, Hakuren (次の舞・白漣, Next Dance, White Ripple):
Rukia calls out the name of the dance and punctures the ground once creating a large ice circle similar to the first dance, then she punctures the ground in front of her four times in a semi circle. She takes a battle stance as the ice particles begin to flow up from the punctures she made in the ground. They build up and then fire toward the target in a massive, powerful pure-white wave of ice from Sode no Shirayuki's blade, in turn encasing the target in a block of ice.[246]

San no mai, Shirafune (参の舞・白刀, Third Dance, White Sword):
Rukia calls out the name of the dance, which allows her to reforge her Zanpakutō with ice particles if it is broken, piercing through objects in its path. After piercing its target, it continues to freeze any surrounding objects, including the battlefield.[237][247]

Juhaku (樹白, White Tree):
Rukia stabs the ground which creates a trail of ice in the direction of her intended target. The ice then freezes the target from the base up in a continuing freezing process, as it transforms the target into ice.

Release:
Dance

Bankai Description:
Unknown

Bankai Abilities:
Unknown

History/Background:
Rukia and her older sister, Hisana, were brought together to Inuzuri, 78th District of Rukongai after they died in the Human World. Unable to live there while caring for a child, Hisana abandoned Rukia when she was still a baby. Rukia grew up on her own for a considerable amount of time. One day Rukia tripped an adult that was chasing Renji Abarai's group of friends and urged them to follow her to avoid losing the water they had stolen. Rukia joined their group, becoming their spiritual leader and they lived together as a family.

They all hated Inuzuri and the people there. Rukia exhibited some spiritual power during this time. Ten years after Rukia joined the group, with all of their friends dead, Rukia proposed that they become Shinigami and live in Seireitei, noting that she had heard it was pretty there. Renji agreed with her. As they were quite gifted with spiritual powers, they entered the Shinō Academy with ease, where they struggled to prove their worth among those from noble families. The night before the welcoming ceremony for the new students of the Academy, Renji slept in a tree, against Rukia’s advice. The following morning, he fell out of the tree and landed on a headstone where a startled Izuru Kira had been praying, for which Rukia scolds him.

Two months after entering the Academy, Renji scolded Rukia for still not fitting in and informed her that he was going to the Human World for field training to practice Konsō for the first time. Rukia complains about this being unfair, but Renji retorts that it is about talent and that he will get stronger. Rukia replies that she will show him that she is the stronger one, but trails off. One day, while meeting with Byakuya Kuchiki and his entourage, Renji entered the room to tell her that he had passed an important exam. Disappointed with the interruption, the nobles left and told Rukia that they were eager to hear her answer. After they had left, Renji asked her what they wanted. He congratulated Rukia when she told him that they want to adopt her into the Kuchiki family, have her graduate immediately and assigned to the 13th Division. Rukia thanked him and left.[14] Rukia was told that Byakuya adopted her into the Kuchiki family due to her similarity to Hisana, whom he had married.

Rukia was admitted to the 13th Division without taking their entrance exam. On her first day in the Division, she is shown into a room by a fellow Shinigami, whom she tells to treat her like any other new recruit. After he leaves, she hears him and others talking about her and the favoritism shown to nobles. Rukia is disappointed that it is like that there as well. Lieutenant Kaien Shiba entered the room, introduces himself and scolds her for her weak reply. Rukia was deeply happy that she could have a normal relationship with her superior, rather than being treated as special. That evening, Rukia reported to Byakuya that her first day had ended peacefully and that she did not attain a Seated Officer position. Byakuya then told her to leave. Rukia soon became Kiyone Kotetsu's assistant and went on a mission to the Human World

During her time in the 13th Division, she became friends with Kaien. One day, seeing that she was gloomy, Kaien told her that as long as she is in his Division, he would stand by her even if he died. They were interrupted by the drunk Kiyone and Sentarō Kotsubaki who tried to encourage her.Kaien mentored Rukia, teaching her how to fight. Their first training location was Mount Koifushi of Hokutan, the 3rd district of West Rukongai, where Kaien taught her about the concept of the heart. He was present when she learned her Shikai's first two "dances".

Rukia greatly admired Kaien's wife, 3rd Seat Miyako Shiba. She aspired to be like her one day. When Miyako was killed by a Hollow, Rukia, Kaien and Ukitake went to its lair. She offered to go first in order to scout out its abilities, but Kaien asked to face the Hollow alone. When its special ability destroyed Kaien's Zanpakutō, Rukia attempted to help but was stopped by Ukitake. He told her that Kaien's fight was one of honor rather than a fight for his life. If she were to help, Kaien's life would be saved but his honor would be forever damaged. After protesting about this, Rukia reluctantly obeyed his order. However, the Hollow entered Kaien's body and possessed him.

The Hollow attempted to attack Rukia, but Ukitake blocked it and sent Rukia away as he fought it. Afraid to fight it, she obeyed, but she came back because she wished to help Kaien and was afraid to face her cowardice in future. As it leapt at her, she noted that it was no longer Kaien. Unable to bear seeing him like that, she stabbed Kaien. He thanked Rukia and apologized for dragging her into it. Kaien then died in Rukia's arms. Rukia brought the corpse to the Shiba family estate[ but was afraid to apologize since she felt guilty about her role in Kaien's death.

Forty years after her adoption into the Kuchiki family, Kiyone and Sentarō informed Rukia that she had been assigned to the Human World. Rukia thought this was a transfer order, which Kiyone denied, reminding her of her previous mission to the Human World, which Rukia still failed to remember. Ukitake told her that she was being assigned to Karakura Town for one month, which should be easy for her. Rukia thanked him for telling her. Ukitake asked if she had told Byakuya about it, but she replied that he would not wish to be bothered with such a minor thing. Ukitake offered to tell him for her, for which Rukia thanked him.

In Karakura Town one Friday evening, Rukia feels a strong presence.[27] Rukia enters the room of Ichigo Kurosaki, who mistakes her for a burglar and kicks her. Surprised that Ichigo can see and touch her, Rukia tells Ichigo that normal Humans cannot see her and informs him of the existence and purpose of Shinigami. Ichigo refuses to believe Rukia's explanation of Shinigami, insulting her. Incensed, Rukia binds him with a Kidō spell. She explains what Kidō is and returns his insults.[28]
Rukia explains about the Shinigami to Ichigo.

Rukia reassures and performs Konsō on a nearby Plus. She explains about Konsō and the duties of Shinigami to Ichigo with the aid of some drawings, drawing on his face when he complains about their quality. She then reveals that she has been unable to sense the Hollow she had been tracking anymore, as a great power is hindering her senses. Ichigo tells her that he can hear something howling. Rukia realizes that it is a Hollow, but notes that something is still impeding her senses and is confused by how Ichigo heard it before her. She rushes out of the room to confront the Hollow, refusing to free Ichigo. She spots Karin Kurosaki lying in the corridor and listens as Karin tells Ichigo what happened. When she collapses, Rukia reassures Ichigo that she is just unconscious. She is shocked when Ichigo breaks free and rushes to stop the Hollow, Fishbone D.[29]

As Ichigo futility attacks the Hollow, Rukia injures it, freeing Yuzu from its grasp. She explains to Ichigo that she has never encountered a Human like him and that he is likely the Hollow's target. Ichigo thinks this means that it is his fault that his family is in danger. Distracted by this, Rukia is struck by the Hollow and forced to shield Ichigo with her body, causing her severe injuries. Realizing that she is unable to continue fighting it and seeing that Ichigo is truly determined to protect his family, Rukia offers to temporarily turn him into a Shinigami by piercing his chest with her Zanpakutō and transferring half of her power to him. However, Ichigo absorbs almost all of her power and becomes a Shinigami. As she watches the transformed Ichigo making short work of the Hollow, Rukia realizes that it was Ichigo who had been confusing her senses earlier, leaving her wondering just who he is.[30] After defeating Fishbone D, Ichigo collapses and Rukia goes to his side, where she is approached by Kisuke Urahara[31] and offered a Gigai by him.[32]
Rukia removes Ichigo’s soul from his body.

The following day, Rukia shows up at Karakura High School as a new student, telling people that her family had just moved there. She greets Ichigo in class and quietly threatens to kill him if he reveals anything about her identity. Later, Rukia explains that because she has lost her Shinigami powers, she cannot return to Soul Society. She tells the confused Ichigo that her power is still inside him and explains that his "soul" has become Shinigami, rather than his body. She reveals that she is using a Gigai to recover, enabling normal Humans to see her. She then tells Ichigo that until her powers return, he will have to take over her Shinigami duties, which he refuses to do. Rukia forces his Shinigami form out of his body and takes him to a park where she has received word via her Denreishinki that a Hollow is about to appear. As the Hollow attacks a young Plus, Rukia successfully manipulates the situation to persuade Ichigo to perform her duties.[33]
Acidwire appears to attack Ichigo and Rukia.

Rukia arranges for Ichigo to undergo some rudimentary training to improve his combat tactics. Explaining that sneaking up and defeating Hollows in one hit is a basic tenant of fighting them, she urges him to attack the head, noting that he is yet to defeat any Hollows in one blow. Ichigo spurns the idea of attacking from behind, but Rukia tells him to save such ideals for fighting Humans, otherwise he may be killed. As he trains, she studies modern speech by reading a horror manga. They are interrupted by Orihime Inoue, whom Rukia initially does not recognize. Rukia notices a mark on her leg left by a Hollow and asks Ichigo about her, before leaving, refusing to reveal that she has been staying in Ichigo's closet and wearing Yuzu's clothes. That night, Rukia receives a message about a Hollow on her Denreishinki. She tries to warn him of a Hollow attack just as a large hand bursts through the floor. Rukia uses her Gokon Tekkō to force out Ichigo's soul and at her behest; Ichigo slashes the Hollow's head. He only manages to slice off part of its mask, revealing it to be Orihime's brother, Sora. The Hollow flees and Rukia reveals to Ichigo that all Hollows were once Human.[34]

As Ichigo and Rukia rush to Orihime's home, Rukia explains more about Hollows, revealing that they often attack their relatives.[35] When Ichigo is thrown through the apartment’s wall and knocked out, she wakens him, warning that if he loses, Orihime's soul will be eaten.[36] Rukia scales a drain pipe[31] and enters the apartment as Orihime is badly injured. Revealing that she can save her with Kidō, Rukia tells the lucid Sora to move out of the way and treats her. When Sora decides to purify himself with Ichigo's Zanpakutō, Rukia says that it is the right thing to do and explains that his sins will be washed away by the sword. When Orihime awakens and starts to ask Ichigo questions, Rukia erases her memory.[37]

When Ichigo remarks that his wounds have healed very well, Rukia tells him that she excelled at Kidō in the Academy before changing the subject by asking him how to open a juice box. Mizuiro Kojima interrupts, noting that Rukia and Ichigo are together again, saying that they get along well. Rukia calls him by name, surprising Mizuiro who formally introduces himself to her for the first time. Ichigo says that his hobby is womanizing, especially older girls, warning Rukia to watch out for him. Keigo Asano arrives and introduces himself to Rukia. As Reiichi torments the group, Rukia ignores him and continues to struggle with the juice box until Yasutora Sado arrives with a talking parakeet. Rukia tells Ichigo the spirit inside of it is just a lonely Plus, which they should send to Soul Society that night. She notes to herself that Ichigo is now caring for other people's safety.[38] When an injured Sado is brought to the Kurosaki Clinic Rukia tells Ichigo that the wound on Sado's back was inflicted by a Hollow.[39]

The next morning, Sado disappears and Rukia searches for him. She later tells Ichigo that she did not find him nor has she received any word about Hollows from Soul Society. After she explains that Hollows can hide in the space between the Human World and Soul Society, Ichigo tries to track the parakeet instead. Rukia claims this is impossible, as she can only sense it when it is close and the spirits of the Plus and parakeet are intermingled. To Rukia's shock, Ichigo finds the Reiraku of the parakeet and begins to follow it.[40] Just as they find Sado, they also come across a weakened Karin. Rukia orders Ichigo to bring her home, so he is not distracted while fighting. Brushing off Ichigo's concerns about her fighting a Hollow, she runs after Sado.[41] Unable to catch up to him due to the restrictions of her Gigai, she curses the SRDI. Rukia is attacked by a Hollow.[42] The Hollow, Shrieker, is left surprised that she survived. Rukia uses Sōkatsui against him, but to no avail, realizing that her powers have not recovered enough. When she is pinned by the Hollow, Sado punches it, freeing her. Realizing that he cannot see Shrieker, Rukia is surprised by his calmness and directs his attacks towards the Hollow.[43]

After they are briefly caught by Shrieker's artillery, Rukia has Sado throw her up to the airborne Hollow. However, she is knocked down by his artillery and injured. Shrieker holds the parakeet hostage and demands that she run. Rukia tells Sado what is happening and runs, dodging attacks from more artillery before being hit again. When Ichigo arrives,[44] she transforms him into a Shinigami and warns him about the leeches. She moves his body away from the fight and tells Sado to hide Ichigo and the parakeet in a safe place.[45] The parakeet says that it is his fault she was injured, as he wanted to bring his mother back to life. Rukia questions him about this.[46] When Ichigo defeats Shrieker, the gates of Hell open to claim the Hollow. Rukia explains about Hell to Ichigo. After examining the parakeet, she determines that he cannot be returned to his body and reassures him about going to Soul Society.[47] She then erases Sado's memory.[48]
Rukia buys supplies from the Urahara Shop.

With her supplies running low, Rukia visits the Urahara Shop. She stops Jinta from bullying Ururu outside the shop before being shown in to Urahara. She orders various goods and pays for them with the bounty from Ichigo's defeat of Shrieker, shrugging off Urahara's concerns. She also collects a previously ordered Soul Candy dispenser. At school, she gives him the dispenser, explaining that it will allow him to transform into a Shinigami without her help, while placing an artificial soul in his body. She ignores Ichigo's unease with the idea and makes him use it. When she receives an order, she drags him off to deal with it, leaving the artificial soul, Kon, in Ichigo's body.[49] After dealing with the order, they rush back to find that the artificial soul is causing mayhem in their classroom. They attempt to confront it, but he escapes, leading Rukia to believe that it is a Mod Soul.[50]

As they search, Ichigo and Rukia argue until she explains about Operation Spearhead, revealing that according to Soul Society's laws, all Mod Souls must be destroyed.[51] As Rukia naively asks a shopkeeper if he saw Kon, she receives an order.[52] When they find the Hollow, Kon is already fighting it. After it is defeated, Urahara arrives to reclaim Kon. Rukia tells him that she is content with her purchase and tells Urahara not to worry about it. Later, Rukia and Ichigo see a news report about the incident on TV. Ichigo asks what they should do, but Rukia stays silent.[53] Rukia and Ichigo search for a dead animal to put Kon into, but eventually settle for a stuffed toy animal. On the sixteenth of June, Rukia notices that Ichigo is very distracted. After a family meeting that night, Ichigo tells the confused Rukia that the following day is the anniversary of his mother's death, adding that she was killed.[54]

The following day, Rukia is waiting for Ichigo near Masaki's grave. She questions Ichigo about his mother's death, asking if a Hollow had killed her. Angered, Ichigo tells her that he was responsible for Masaki's death.[55] Horrified by this and what she had said to him, Rukia quietly watches Ichigo's family visit the grave. Kon crawls out of her backpack and asks to go home, but Rukia insists that they must be nearby in case a Hollow attacks.[56] When Karin and Yuzu are attacked by Grand Fisher, Rukia senses the Hollow, but is surprised by the lack of any orders on her Denreishinki. She rushes towards them, meeting up with Ichigo on the way. She tells Ichigo that she will not ask about Masaki any more.[57] She transforms him into a Shinigami and carries his body. She finds Ichigo's sisters and sees Ichigo being confronted by Grand Fisher. Rukia tells Ichigo about this infamous Hollow and berates him when he recklessly attacks it. Realizing that Grand Fisher killed his mother, Ichigo stops her from helping him with Kidō and tells her to stay out of the fight.[58] Rukia puts Kon in Ichigo's body and they bring the girls to safety.[59]

When she honors Ichigo's request to stay out of the fight, Kon asks her to save Ichigo. Rukia rushes back to watch Ichigo's battle. Thinking to herself that she cannot interfere as Ichigo is fighting for himself, she remembers the events of Kaien's death and decides not to interfere.[60] When Grand Fisher escapes, Rukia tries to calm the heavily wounded Ichigo, insisting that the fight is over. Ichigo collapses and she sets about healing him and Kon thanks her.[61] Rukia uses up most of her strength to heal Ichigo's major wounds, so she returns him to his body before he is fully healed, reassuring him over the outcome of the battle.[62] Rukia listens as Ichigo talks with Isshin. Afterwards, Ichigo asks Rukia if he can remain a Shinigami for a while longer.[63]

One Sunday morning, Rukia stops Ichigo as he beats Kon clean against a wall, revealing that she has arranged for an implement to clean him with and starts using the school's toilet brush on Kon. Ichigo orders her to take it back.[64] At school, Keigo invites Rukia to the live broadcast of Don Kanonji's TV show and encourages her to do his pose. Rukia declines, politely saying that she is too shy. The following Wednesday evening, Rukia accompanies several of her classmates to the broadcast at an abandoned hospital. She tells Ichigo that he must be tired from his dual life and instructs him to relax. She then reveals that she does not know what the "festival" is about. Ichigo explains it to her, but she still does not understand. He asks Rukia if there really is a spirit there, thinking that the Shinigami would have dealt with it. She replies that it is likely to be a Jibakurai, which can be difficult for Shinigami to detect and begins to explain what this is.[65]

When the Jibakurai screams, Rukia tells him that it is a Demi-Hollow. As the show begins filming, Rukia turns her attention to the events unfolding; she is impressed with Kanonji's entrance. Ichigo asks her if they should perform Konsō on the Jibakurai, but Rukia tells him that it takes months to years to turn into a Hollow. Believing that it would be trouble if there was a struggle with some many people there, she states that they will do the Konsō after the show and seeks to reassure him. However, Don Kanonji jams his staff into the hole in the Demi-Hollow's chest.[66] Rukia condemns Kanonji's actions. When Ichigo is pounced upon by security after attempting to stop Kanonji, Rukia tries to change him into a Shinigami, but is caught too. Urahara frees Ichigo, prompting Rukia to ask what he is scheming. Urahara claims to be there because Ururu and Jinta enjoy the show and frees her. Rukia gives out about him using Soul Society's tools so freely.[67] When the spirit disappears, Rukia realizes that its body is about to reform into a Hollow and searches for it with her Denreishinki. She yells at Ichigo to look above him,[68] attracting the attention of some security guards.[69]

The following day, Rukia and the others are called before the school principal over their appearance on the show. Rukia subdues Kagine by claiming responsibility, allowing the others to flee. When Kagine notices the others are gone, Rukia escapes as well. Keigo thanks her, but Ichigo tells him not to as she was going to sell just him out. Rukia retorts that she was just acting and that she would not sell out a friend. That afternoon, Kanonji invites Rukia for a drive in his car. He gives her loads of sweets and she tells him where Ichigo's home is. As Ichigo is trying to evade Kanonji, an order arrives and they leave the house. As they bicker, they pass Uryū Ishida.[70] Later that week, Rukia and Ichigo arrive at what they believed to be the site of a Hollow attack, but find a Plus cowering in a corner and no Hollow. Ichigo asks her how many times such a thing has happened in the past week, suggesting that her Denreishinki is broken. The two bicker and Rukia insists that it is working and rebuke's Ichigo's suggestion that there is another Shinigami defeating the Hollows before him. Rukia is unable to get the Plus to reveal who saved him, but determines that somebody did in fact save him.[71]

Unable to contact him by phone to see if he can determine if the Denreishinki is broken, Rukia complains to herself about Urahara. Upon receiving an order, she drags Ichigo off, causing him to complain about the rumors about them. Rukia tells him she does not know about them and to complain later. After school, as they fail to find another Hollow, Ichigo complains about the missing Hollows. As Rukia drags his body from its hiding place, she tells him to shut up and return to his body. The pair is approached by Uryū, who states that a new Hollow has appeared. Rukia confirms this when she receives an order and is surprised when Uryū kills it. He then introduces himself as a Quincy.[72] The next day, Rukia removes Kon from his plushie body and tells Ichigo to keep the Mod Soul with him in case Uryū tries to contact him again. Later, she visits Urahara, scolding him for not answer the phone. She asks about the Quincy and Tessai and Urahara inform her of their history and destruction.[73] As they talk, Rukia is confused by the repeated appearance and disappearance of Hollows on her Denreishinki. Seeing a large number of Hollows, Rukia goes outside and notices a spiritual disturbance in the sky.[74]

Later, Rukia is attacked by a Hollow. When her Byakurai‎ spell has no effect against what she regards as "small fry", she is annoyed that her power has not recovered despite being in a Gigai for two months. Kon knocks back the Hollow and the two argue about Kon forgetting what he was supposed to ask her about. Uryū interrupts them and Rukia deduces that he is responsible for the large amount of Hollows. Ichigo then arrives[75] and argues with Kon. Rukia interjects when Kon claims to be able to find her by scent alone, insisting that she does not smell that bad. The group continues arguing until they notice that the Hollows are gathering at the disturbance in the sky. When Uryū leaves, Rukia tells Ichigo about the Quincy and their extermination by the Shinigami.[76][77] Ichigo chases after Uryū, leaving her alone with Kon. She fends off his advances and goes after them.[78]

Rukia watches in shock as a Menos Grande appears near her. Seeing Ichigo charging towards it, she tries to stop him but is cut off by Urahara. When she insists that Ichigo will be killed if she does not stop him, Urahara binds her with Kidō and tells her to watch the battle, which he claims will be crucial for her and Ichigo.[79] When the Menos prepares to fire a Cero, Rukia urges him to run or he will be killed.[80] She is left stunned when Ichigo severely injures it and it flees. Rukia realizes that news of this event will reach Soul Society.[81] When Uryū turns up at school heavily bandaged, Rukia tells Ichigo not to pay attention to it as it is not his fault.[82] Mahana Natsui invites Rukia to lunch with the girls of the class and asks Rukia what her relationship is with Ichigo. She replies that they are just friends, despite Chizuru's and Orihime's encouragement. Realizing that she has become too attached to the Human World, she ties up Kon and writes a coded note for Ichigo telling him not to look for her and to go into hiding. She then leaves the Kurosaki Clinic.

Lost in thought as she runs, Rukia is surprised by Renji who attacks her. He complains that she has become too soft in the two months that she has been missing and demands that she summon the Human she gave her powers to. When Rukia denies this happened, Renji asks why she is acting like that. Byakuya appears behind Rukia, surprising her. As Renji prepares to attack her seriously, Uryū intervenes.[86] Despite Rukia's attempts to protect him, Uryū is attacked and defeated by Renji. As Rukia notes Renji's increased strength, Ichigo arrives.[87] Angry that he came after her, Rukia watches Ichigo and Renji fighting.[88]

Hoping that Ichigo will run away, Rukia leaps on Renji to distract him. However, Ichigo continues fighting and is heavily wounded by Byakuya.[89] Rukia tries to run to him, but Renji stops her. She tells him that it is her fault that he is dead and asks to go to him, prompting Byakuya to say that Ichigo resembles "him". Ichigo grabs Byakuya's leg, relieving Rukia. However, she quickly kicks his arm away from her brother to prevent Byakuya from attacking again. She tells Ichigo to know his place and accepts her arrest, saying that there is no point in finishing off someone who is clearly about to die anyway. She tells Ichigo that she will not forgive him if he tries to follow her. Renji then opens a Senkaimon and they leave for Soul Society.[90]

Rukia is imprisoned in the Sixth Division’s barracks. Renji visits Rukia in her cell. She refuses his instruction to eat something and makes fun of his eyebrows and new rank. Rukia asks if she is going to be executed. Renji replies that Byakuya is reporting to the Central 46 and that he will most likely appeal for her sentence to be commuted. Rukia disagrees, saying that she knows what type of person he is and that he has not truly looked at her once since her adoption. [91] Byakuya later informs them that Rukia will be executed in twenty-five days’ time and tells Rukia that they will not meet again until the execution, insisting that it is their final conversation. After Byakuya leaves, Rukia tries to cheer Renji up by saying that she is alright, as it only makes her more determined to escape and making fun of his tattooed eyebrows, angering him.[92]

While Rukia is in the 6th Division's prison, Hanatarō Yamada, who is assigned as a janitor there, regularly talks to Rukia. Hanatarō states that during this time her face is gloomy and sad. She asks him not to address her with the "-sama" suffix and tells him of Ichigo, expressing her faith in him and mentioning how it is her fault that his life changed and that he suffered a lot of pain.[93] 14 days before Rukia’s scheduled execution, Renji escorts a group of Onmitsukidō guards as they transfer her to the Senzaikyū. Once there, he points out to her that they can see the Sōkyoku, which will be used for her execution, from the windows. Before leaving, Renji tells Rukia that there was an unconfirmed report that five Ryoka invaded Soul Society and that one of them matched Ichigo’s description.[94]

While in the Senzaikyū, Rukia notices the sky becoming brighter when Ichigo and his companions break into Seireitei.[95] While Ichigo fights Kenpachi Zaraki, Rukia hears and senses the reiatsu from their battle. When the battle ends, Rukia wonders who died, noting that the Sekkiseki made it difficult to determine. She asks Kaien if she is worth spilling blood over. Shortly afterward, Hanatarō and Ganju Shiba open the door to her cell. She recognizes Hanatarō, who urges her to hurry so they can escape. However, Ganju realizes that Rukia is the person who killed Kaien. Rukia confirms this and as Ganju grabs her, she urges him to kill her, saying that she will not regret it if she dies at his hands. As Hanatarō tries to reason with Ganju, Byakuya arrives on the bridge that provides access to the cell.[96] As Ganju dismisses Hanatarō's plea to run, Ganju insists that he will not throw his life away for Rukia. Hanatarō decides that he will face Byakuya by himself in a bid to allow Rukia to escape. Rukia tries to stop him, but Ganju restrains her and then goes out to fight Byakuya.[97]

As Ganju confronts Byakuya, Rukia tries to stop the fight but falls to her knees, unable to handle the reiatsu due to the effects of the Sekkiseki. When Rukia realizes that Byakuya is about to use his Shikai, she shouts at him not to do so and yells at Ganju to run away. However, Ganju is defeated and Byakuya turns his attention to Hanatarō. Rukia tries to protect him, but he is stopped by Captain Ukitake, who notes that Rukia has lost weight and asks how she is. As Byakuya and Ukitake converse, Ichigo lands on the bridge. Initially shocked, Rukia becomes angry with him for attempting to rescue her. Ichigo ignores her protests[98] and begins to fight Byakuya. When Byakuya tries to release his Shikai, Rukia warns Ichigo to run. However, Yoruichi Shihōin arrives and stops him.[99] Hanatarō asks who she is and Rukia tells him about her. Yoruichi escapes with Ichigo[100] and Byakuya leaves. Rukia falls unconscious when the reiatsu is suddenly lifted and Ukitake orders Sentarō Kotsubaki to take Rukia back into the Senzaikyū, which he does despite Hanatarō's refusal to allow him.[101]

The following day, Rukia is informed that her execution has been brought forward to the next day.[102] Rukia notes that while she was shocked, she is not sad because of it. She attributes this to the dream she had the previous night about Kaien's death and reflects on her role in his death,[103] wondering why she did not stop him.[104] She states that she does not deserve to be rescued or have anyone stand by her.[105]

On the morning of the execution, the guards tie up Rukia and escort her out of the Senzaikyū.[106] As she is being moved onto Sōkyoku Hill for her execution, Rukia senses Renji falling in battle against Byakuya, only recognizing his spirit energy after it began to drop. Although she mourns for her fallen friend, it is cut brief as Gin Ichimaru arrives.[107] Gin teases her over how she greets him and points out that Renji is still alive. After telling her that he was trying to rescue her, Gin offers to save her friends for her. Reflecting on how much she has hated Gin since first meeting him, Rukia briefly wonders what he would have to gain from such an act, only to learn that he was joking. After he leaves, Rukia is then disgusted that Ichimaru was able to make her want to live again.[108]

She is brought to the base of the Sōkyoku and tied up there.[109] After witnessing Byakuya's arrival and being ignored by him,[110] Rukia asks Captain-Commander Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto to let the Ryoka leave after the execution. Yamamoto tells her that he would grant her request, pleasing her. Yamamoto then orders the execution to commence.[111] As she watches the release of the Sōkyoku, Rukia notes that her heart is at peace once again following the desire to live that Gin reawakened in her, wondering if it was because of Captain Yamamoto agreement or Byakuya ignoring her. Rukia is carried up into the air as the Sōkyoku's release is completed. She reflects upon her life, saying that she is content with it and that she has no regrets. As she says goodbye, the Sōkyoku advances towards her. However, Ichigo arrives and manages to stop the Sōkyoku.[112]

Rukia overcomes her initial shock and becomes upset that Ichigo has attempted to free her again, but he ignores her protests. The Sōkyoku prepares for a second attempt, prompting Rukia to tell Ichigo to stop. However, Ukitake and Captain Shunsui Kyōraku destroy it and Ichigo then destroys the Sōkyoku's stand, freeing Rukia. He dismisses Rukia's protests, but she refuses to thank him.[113] As she question what his next move is, she notes that he has become stronger. Renji arrives moments later, which relieves Rukia greatly. Ichigo throws her to Renji. After they scold him for being reckless, Ichigo orders Renji to run with her to safety, which he does.[114]

While they are escaping, Renji refuses Rukia's demands to release her and help Ichigo. Insisting that they have to run, he tells her that Ichigo feels that he owes her for allowing him to protect everyone. He tells her that Ichigo believes in her and that she blames herself too much, that she should depend more on him and Ichigo.[115] They are eventually confronted by Kaname Tōsen, who brings them back to Sōkyoku Hill, where Sōsuke Aizen and Captain Ichimaru are waiting for them. Aizen demands that Renji hand Rukia over to him.[116] Renji refuses Aizen's order[117] and is attacked by the captain. Telling Rukia to be quiet when she expresses concern, he continues to resist Aizen and attacks Aizen while still holding Rukia, but he is quickly overwhelmed. Rukia offers to surrender herself, but Renji silences her. Ichigo returns to defend the pair,[118] but Aizen is able to defeat them both with ease and grabs Rukia.[119]

Rukia listens as Aizen talks about Ichigo's role in his plans and about how to overcome the limits of a Shinigami. Aizen reveals the existence of the Hōgyoku and that Urahara had buried it deep within her soul. He states that Urahara gave her a Gigai in a bid to turn her into a Human and hide the Hōgyoku forever. Aizen is then attacked by Sajin Komamura[120] and Gin takes custody of her. Aizen quickly defeats Komamura and takes Rukia back. He reveals that he killed the Central 46 and orchestrated the events of Rukia's execution. Wanting the Hōgyoku for himself, Aizen hoped that her death would give him access to it, but settles for a non-fatal alternative, once the execution is halted. Aizen removes the Hōgyoku from Rukia's body and tells Ichimaru to kill her, but a battle-worn Byakuya grabs Rukia and is impaled by Ichimaru's Zanpakutō instead.[121] Rukia asks him why he saved her, but Aizen advances on them. Before Aizen can kill them, the remaining captains arrive to subdue Aizen, Ichimaru and Tōsen.[122]

During the aftermath of the battle, Rukia is restrained by a member of the 4th Division as she tries to go to Byakuya's side while he is being healed. Captain Retsu Unohana takes over the treatment of Byakuya and tells Rukia that Byakuya is calling for her. Byakuya tells her about his deceased wife, Hisana, revealing that Rukia is actually Hisana's younger sister. He recounts to her Rukia how Hisana had regretted abandoning her and had kept searching for her while they were married. He reveals that she asked him to find and protect her, as well as why he had sworn to always abide by the rules. He apologizes to Rukia for his actions.[123]

During the following week, Rukia visits Kūkaku Shiba's home and apologizes to both Kūkaku and Ganju for her role in the death of their brother, Kaien. Kūkaku cuts short her apology, saying that she forgives Rukia. She reveals that Ukitake had told her what had happened. Ichigo and Orihime then arrive looking for Rukia. She tells Ichigo that she wishes to stay in Soul Society. Ichigo tells her that if it is what she wants then it is for the best. The next day, Ichigo and the others gather at a Senkaimon to return to the Human World. Orihime gives Rukia a dress that Uryū made, insisting that she take good care of it. The group then says goodbye and leave.[124]

Arrancar Arc

Tōshirō Hitsugaya and an advance team of Shinigami that includes both Rukia and Renji are sent to protect Karakura Town from the treat of Aizen's Arrancar army. Upon arrival, Rukia greets a stunned Ichigo[145] and then assaults him. Removing his Shinigami form from his body, Rukia drags Ichigo to fight a Hollow and tells Ichigo not to fear his inner Hollow, but to rise up and crush it. She then forces Ichigo to apologize to Orihime for not being able to protect her. Orihime thanks them both and welcomes Rukia back.[146]

Rukia accompanies Ichigo to the Kurosaki Clinic, where she is greeted by an excited Kon. She stamps on him and bickers with Ichigo. After Ichigo shoes away the eavesdropping Yuzu and Isshin, Rukia remarks that his family has kept its charm and watches as the other members of Hitsugaya's team enter the room. As they explain to Ichigo why they are there, Rukia assists with some drawings, throwing them at Ichigo when he is critical.[147] Rukia sees the others off as the leave and annoys Ichigo by insisting that she will stay in her old spot.[148] She tells Isshin and Yuzu a false story to convince them to let her stay with them.[4] She shares a room with Yuzu and Karin, which disappoints her slightly.[149]

When Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez invades Karakura Town with his Fracción, Rukia and Ichigo sense their presence. Counting six of them on her Denreishinki, Rukia expresses her surprise at their numbers and deduces that they are combing the town, intent on killing anyone with power. She tells Ichigo that Orihime is safe with Hitsugaya and Matsumoto, but that one has targeted Sado.[150] As she runs towards Sado's location, Ichigo goes on ahead. Rukia passes Sado half-way there. She expresses her happiness that he is safe, but he runs passed her. When she reaches Ichigo, who has confronted the Arrancar Di Roy Rinker, she asks him what he said to Sado. When he replies that he told him to step aside, she orders him to do likewise and leaves her Gigai, saying that he runs the risk of losing control again if things go bad so soon after his previous fight. She tells Ichigo that Urahara's Gigai was responsible for her powers never returning and that she has recovered. While the Artificial Soul Chappy restrains Ichigo, she releases her Shikai and quickly kills Di Roy.

Shortly after, Grimmjow confronts Ichigo and Rukia.[152] Sensing Grimmjow's incredible power, Rukia urges Ichigo to run away. However, Grimmjow impales her with his hand.[153] Chappy goes to her side[154] and after the battle, Rangiku takes her to Orihime, who heals her.[155][156] After Orihime is finished, Renji asks if she is fully healed while Chappy fawns over her. Rukia states that she healed incredibly fast and thanks Orihime, noting that her skills have improved. Ichigo asks how she is and Rukia tells him not to blame himself for her injuries. She suggests that he ask Urahara about his inner Hollow, but he declines. The following day Isshin and Yuzu ask her if she has seen Ichigo and she goes in search of him.[157] Unable to find any trace of his reiatsu, she returns to the Kurosaki Clinic, apologizing to Yuzu when she asks if Rukia had found him.[158]
Rukia and Orihime spar in Soul Society.

At the Urahara Shop, Rukia encounters an upset Orihime leaving the store. Rukia is angered to hear that Urahara told her to stay out of the battle, insisting that it is not right for her to be cast aside so easily. She tells Orihime, who is worried about being in the way in battle, that the ones who get in the way are those who lack resolve, not power. She also states that if any one of those that came to rescue her where not there, then she would not be here today. As she says that they should look for a way for her to help in the battle, Hiyori Sarugaki suddenly appears and takes Orihime away, leaving Rukia wonder who she was. Rukia later finds Orihime leaving the Visored's hideout. When Orihime tries to explain, Rukia tells her that she felt a bit of Ichigo's reiatsu when she arrived and is content that he is safe.

Rukia and Orihime travel to Soul Society, where she asks Captain Ukitake to open the training grounds behind the Division's headquarters. They pair spend a month training. When the Espada attack Karakura Town, Rukia receives notice of the attack from a Hell Butterfly. Ukitake orders her to head to the Senkaimon in front of the Division headquarters. Rukia tells Orihime that she cannot accompany her, reminding the Human that she would end up in the Dangai if she entered a Senkaimon. Ukitake tells her that the Kidō Corps will secure the walls of the Dangai for her and Rukia tells her that she will wait on the other side for her. As she rushes to the Senkaimon, Rukia wonders why the Espada are attacking so soon.

Rukia arrives in Karakura Town to find Ichigo losing in a battle against Grimmjow. She freezes the Arrancar with her Zanpakutō and tries to free Ichigo from Grimmjow's blade, which is pinning his hand to the ground. Ichigo comments on her power, prompting Rukia to state that he was using a reckless power himself. Grimmjow breaks free from the ice, grabs her head and charges a Cero. She is saved by the intervention of Shinji Hirako, who takes over fighting Grimmjow. The battle is cut short when Ulquiorra Cifer appears and restrains Grimmjow and they leave with the aid of Negación.

After the battle, Hachigen Ushōda heals Ichigo and tells Rukia to bring him home, as he will recover better if he is not near people with Hollow-like reiatsu like them. That night at Ichigo's house, Rukia is unable to connect to Soul Society with her Denreishinki due to spiritual interference. She wonders who Hachigen and his comrades are, as well as what power Ichigo is trying to acquire. As she then ponders the Arrancar's sudden retreat from battle, she decides to go outside to cool her head. She finds Karin and Yuzu outside the door, who ask if it is alright to have dinner with Ichigo. She tells the girls that Ichigo would enjoy that.

The next day, Rukia is present when Hitsugaya's team filters through the interference and contact Soul Society. They learn from Ukitake that Orihime was taken by the Arrancar. Captain-Commander Yamamoto orders them to return to Soul Society. Rukia accuses him of abandoning Orihime and states that she cannot obey the order to return. Yamamoto states that he expected as much and Captains Kuchiki and Zaraki arrive via a Senkaimon to force them to return. Rukia listens as Ichigo unsuccessfully pleads with Yamamoto to allow him to go to Hueco Mundo on his own. She leaves with the others through the Senkaimon.

Hueco Mundo Arc

Upon arriving in Hueco Mundo, Rukia and Renji find Ichigo and his group under attack from Runuganga. Rukia freezes the giant Hollow with her Shikai, defeating it. As Ichigo greets the pair, they hit him and demand to know why he left for Hueco Mundo without them. She questions why he did not have faith in them, saying that they immediately planned to come back to help rescue Orihime. As the group travels towards Las Noches, Rukia explains that Byakuya had allowed them to do as they pleased and gave them cloaks to protect them in Hueco Mundo's desert. She asks Ichigo who Nel Tu, Pesche and Dondochakka are. They introduce themselves and Ichigo tells her they are Hollows.

Upon reaching the walls of Las Noches, Rukia notes that it is not made of Sekkiseki. Renji and Ichigo attack the wall[168] and break through it. As the group run through the thick wall, Rukia mocks Renji for trying to use Kidō to illuminate the tunnel they find themselves in when his spell fails to provide much light. Upon arriving at a crossroads, Rukia proposes that they split up. When Ichigo objects, Renji backs her up. Rukia insists that she did not come to Hueco Mundo to be protected by Ichigo, telling him not to worry about her. After Renji leads them in a chant about their safe return, the group splits up.As she explores Las Noches, Rukia senses Sado's defeat. She hurries in the direction of his fading reiatsu, intent on helping him. However, when she exits a staircase she finds herself under a blue sky, confusing her. The 9th Espada, Aaroniero Arruruerie appears behind her and leads her inside his palace. When he removes his mask, Rukia is shocked to see the face of Kaien Shiba.

Rukia asks if he really is Kaien before reminding herself that Kaien died at her hands. Aaroniero manages to convince her that he is Kaien and the two talk for some time, explaining how he is alive and took the place of an Espada. As he is about to propose a strategy, Aaroniero asks Rukia to change locations and attacks her as she approaches him. He reminds her that she killed Kaien and asks if she is prepared to offer her live to atone for that action. Rukia replies that she would do so, but she must rescue Orihime first. Aaroniero then tries to manipulate her into killing her friends. She demands that he stop insulting Kaien and insists that Kaien was not like him. She releases her Shikai and they begin fighting. Aaroniero has little difficulty in dealing with her attacks and releases Kaien's Shikai, Nejibana.

Rukia notes that as much as she tries to deny it, everything that she is seeing points to Aaroniero being Kaien. She urges herself to believe that it is not him. Using Kidō, Rukia binds him and destroys part of the palace wall. The sunlight shining on Aaroniero causes his true face to be revealed. Finally at ease now that she knows he really is not Kaien, Rukia prepares to continue fighting. Remembering Kaien's death, Rukia is saddened that she had not saved her mentor from the control of a Hollow as she had previously thought. Aaroniero releases his Zanpakutō and impales her, breaking Sode no Shirayuki. Rukia reflects upon her training with Kaien, remembering his warning not to die alone and that he left her heart with her. She kills Aaroniero with her Third Dance, Shirafune. She is determine to go to Orihime's aid, but loses consciousness soon after.

The 7th Espada, Zommari Rureaux, arrives to finish her off, stating that he will rip off her head. However, Byakuya Kuchiki appears and challenges Zommari. When Hanatarō Yamada arrives, Byakuya uses Shō to free the frozen Rukia from the ice and Hanatarō tries to move her away from the battle. However, Zommari uses his Zanpakutō, Brujería, to take control of Rukia's body and she slashes Hanatarō. She then holds her blade to her throat to stop Byakuya from doing anything. Byakuya binds her with Kidō, which prevents Zommari from further controlling her. Byakuya then kills Zommari and requests that Isane Kotetsu heal Rukia and Hanatarō.

When Rukia wakes up, she is surprised to see the 4th Division members there. She is also surprised to see that Byakuya is injured, but he insists that she lie there until she is fully healed. Later, Rukia hears via Tenteikūra Aizen's announcement that he is leaving to attack Karakura Town and that he is leaving Orihime in the Fifth Tower. He reveals that they have been trapped in Hueco Mundo. Byakuya explains the Gotei 13's preparations for battle in Karakura to Rukia.

Fake Karakura Town Arc

Rukia comes to Ichigo's aid at the five towers at the center of Las Noches. She freezes Rudbornn Chelute's arm as he tries to attack Ichigo and tells him to hurry and rescue Orihime. Rukia defeats Rudobōn's underlings fairly easily. The Arrancar releases his Zanpakutō, Árbol, commenting that simply defeating his subordinates is not enough to beat him. As she battles Rudobōn, Rukia notices the battle between Ichigo and Ulquiorra Cifer above her.Rudbornn continues to spawn new Calaveras with which he fights Rukia, but she is eventually able to overpower him by freezing his "branches". Rudbornn is knocked out of the way by Yammy Llargo, who bursts through a nearby wall, ending their battle. Yammy confronts Rukia, Sado and Renji. When a Cero comes through the roof of Las Noches, Rukia notices Ichigo's reiatsu.

As Rukia wonders if Ichigo defeated Ulquiorra, an enraged Yammy curses the fact that they are all he has to fight and increases in size, causing his jacket to tear and revealing his Espada tattoo. Renji then tells Rukia and Sado that together they can defeat Yammy, as he is only the 10th Espada. However, Yammy releases his Zanpakutō. As he towers over them, Yammy is revealed to be Espada number 0, much to the trio's horror.

After Renji and Sado are defeated, Rukia is caught by Yammy. She uses Hadō #33: Sōkatsui against him, but to no avail. He hurls Rukia to the ground. She realizes she cannot recover because of the strength of the throw and the air pressure. She hits the ground in an explosion of sand but when it clears she realizes that Ichigo saved her. She asks where Orihime is, to which Ichigo says that she is tending to Uryū's wounds. Ichigo moves her to safety and begins to battle Yammy. She then watches Ichigo as he fights, wondering what had happened to Ichigo above the dome. Rukia notices that his eyes did not look like those of someone victorious in battle or about to cut down his enemy. After seeing Ichigo's attack on Yammy, she realizes that his Hollow mask has changed from its previous form.

Sometime after Urahara has sealed Aizen, Rukia arrives in Karakura Town, along with Uryū, Sado, Orihime and Renji. Her arm is in a sling as they greet Ichigo. When he suddenly collapses, Rukia along with the rest of the group runs towards Ichigo as he screams in pain. A month later, Rukia and Ichigo's other friends are present in his bedroom when he wakes up. Rukia tells the surprised Ichigo how long he has been unconscious for and that they know from Urahara that he has lost his Shinigami powers. Rukia further explains the stages of losing his powers, with the first stage bringing intense pain, unconsciousness and a reversal of the time flow Ichigo's body spent in the Dangai Precipice World. With his Shinigami powers gone, the second stage sees his reiatsu stabilized and him awakening before his remaining spiritual power will completely disappear. At Ichigo's request, the group goes outside. Rukia knows this is farewell as it becomes harder for Ichigo to see her. She mocks Ichigo's sad face and remarks that she will still be able to see him, much to his displeasure. Rukia then disappears from Ichigo's sight completely as he bids farewell and thanks her.

Extra Abilites: (This is if they have a high intellect or something like they are a very good researcher or scientist)

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE =3:

Even After the Battle with Aizen, Rukia Kuchiki was continuing to help with the repairs and Recons for Soul Society. It has been about Seventeen months since the Last battle, And Rukia through all her Efforts as Gained a promotion to the rank of Vice Captain of the 13th squad- The Position that Kaien Shiba held previously. With the New Vice Captain's Badge on her Shoulder, Rukia continues to have the same personality as always; Cheerful, Yet Serious when it comes to Business. Walking through the Barracks of the Thirteenth Squad, Miss Kuchiki was seen with Renji Abarai- The Current VC of the Sixth Squad. It has been forever since they have seen there Best friend Ichigo. Her appearance has Changed slightly from what it used to be, Her Hair was now cut to a short length and she was taller than before. With her hands swaying at her sides as she walked, Rukia tilted her head towards Renji and Commenting.

"...You know...I Miss that Blockhead Ichigo..."

She then stopped in her tracks before looking up in the air aimlessly. Her gaze was then averted to the Soukuyo Hill- The Site Rukia was suppose to be executed at. If it wasn't for Ichigo, She wouldn't even be here right now. In a sense, Rukia Owed Ichigo her life. Although, Ichigo wasn't the type of person to hold that over someones head. The sun Shined in her face so clearly that it was almost blinding. Lifting her right hand towards her face, She used her fingers in a Fan formation to block most of the sun's rays. Rukia then closed her eyes slowly as a Cavalcade of Memories flowed into her mind- The instant she gave him her Powers, The moment She felt Ichigo's Reaistu Hit Bankai, When She got to Huceo Mundo, Everything. It was those times that she slightly missed, Even though they were hell in retrospect. It was there though that she made the most of her Shinigami Days. She then said to finish her thought.

"Why did it have to be like this ?"
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Rukia Kuchiki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukia Kuchiki    Rukia Kuchiki  Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 pm

I'm too tired to use the template --;

Approved 2-1+
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com

Rukia Kuchiki
Page 1 of 1