Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
The Dead and the Brave I_vote_lcapThe Dead and the Brave I_voting_barThe Dead and the Brave I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
The Dead and the Brave I_vote_lcapThe Dead and the Brave I_voting_barThe Dead and the Brave I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

The Dead and the Brave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

The Dead and the Brave Empty
PostSubject: The Dead and the Brave   The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:13 pm

[Haseo, the Terror of Death]

Ah, the rotten air and putrid smell of lurking Hollows of Tokyo! How he had NOT missed it. Strolling through the streets, he was nobody but the one called 'Terror of Death' many years ago, an Undead of remarkable power - or so it seemed, but considering the few numbers of his race, his strength was suddenly not all what it seemed to be anymore. But Haseo didn't care - he was on the search for one single person, and so far, he had no luck locating his target. The one responsible for all of his hate and grumpyness... The man he had to kill!

Kicking a random rock through the air, Haseo sighed deeply. His face has a strange socrn on it, and he had no idea what he was even doing here. Mindlessly searching for clues, just like the last year, and the next year? This was ridicolous! And the True Ancestor refused to help him on a quest for revenge on another Undead, of course. Well, at least he was already pardoned for when he killed his target, since said man was deemed too dangerous to the Undead race to be left alive. Keeping his hands in the pockets of his pants, a single glare of the seemingly not that strong Undead scared off a Hollow looking down on him from a half-broken down house. Nature was slowly reclaiming even Tokyo, but surprisingly, the damage to the city was not even all that big.
Sure, occasinally a burned down house, ripped open street and a collapsed skyscraper blocking one of the streets on the intersection he was on now, but apart from that, the peace and quiet - if he ignored the lurking sounds of all the evil spirits watching him - was quite welcome compared to the busy Karakura Town.
"Shit... Just where are you, Ovan?" mumbling more to himself than anyone else, Haseo quite literally facepalmed and massaged his forehead slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: The Dead and the Brave   The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 pm

.:Matsu Asama:.

The Wise Vizard

The Dead and the Brave Matsu

Grasping a flower lightly and the letting it escape into the breeze that flowed across the top of the building that a lone woman was standing on, the building wasn't stable at all and it made you wonder how she was even able to stand on it without falling through or making it fall over one way or the other. "It's sad when you see something like this, Apollo." The air was still rank with death and decay, even after all this time. Letting out a deep soft sigh she then looked up toward the clouds, her soft red hair blowing in the breeze moving the hair slightly out of her eyes, she was a very beautiful woman, she had soft red eyes that had a slight brown tint to them, she wore a dress that was pink that went down to right above her knees. Closing her eyes lightly she the smiled a gentle smile, it almost seemed like she was just sitting there thinking about the happy moments in her life. "Apollo, Scan, 3 km from current position."

After a couple of seconds, Matsu's eyes seemed to go blank for a second and then go back to normal, but in her eyes it was something completely different she was actually now looking at a map of the area that she had just talked about a couple of seconds ago. She could now seen the elevation, the temperate of different areas, if anyone was around at all and if they were alive and dead. She could also see if their were any hollows in the area, she found at least 3 of them. "Targeting System, Apollo's Arrow." Just then she put her hands out and made a circle with them and then closed her eyes. 3 blasts of light, one after another then came down from the sky, they weren't giant beams of light but enough so they were noticed.

3 Hollows died, one after the other, she was basically cleansing the area that was around her, it was a little odd that she was doing this, normally she would just completely ignore the hollows that were around her seeing as how they did fear her. "Apollo, did you know that this was actually where i used to live, it's changed since i was a child of course, but this was the place that i was born in, about a kilometer from here is actually the hospital that i was born in." Just then something on her scan had come up, it was an anomaly, something that she had never seen before.

Jumping off of the building, she was about to find out exactly who, or what else was in the area, her dress flew up a little bit but right when she noticed this, using a flash step she then arrived on the ground, her dress blowing in the breeze. She then began to walk, stepping over the rubble that she would come upon, seeing that flowers began to spring to life in this city, vines that weaved in and out of the buildings that she passed. Turning a corner she then looked down the road that she was now on, spotting a figure in the distance.

Not wanting to alarm the person she the called out to whomever it was. "Hello?" She couldn't figure out what it was about the person that was walking but she did know that something just didn't feel right, the reaitsu was something that she had never felt before, it wasn't a shinigami, nore was it a vizard or Quincy, she started thinking it might be a human but didn't know for sure, she wasn't going to ask, not just yet.

'Apollo, targeting system, online.' She thought to her zanpakutou spirit who was in atmosphere of earth, high up in the air. She did have a sword that she could summon that would only take a second or two to summon, but she didn't want to alarm the person that was in front of her, she had no idea how strong he or she actually was, or what type of person they were.

Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The Dead and the Brave   The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:24 pm

The white-clothed being that looked like a young man stopped in his tracks as he felt something... Energy? As if to reply, he was able to percieve multiple lights for a short moment, before they vanished. What was that all about? Someone taking practice shots with a weapon? Well, it was not his problem if it was not aimed at him. However, there was also something moving close to him, but for now, he chose to ignore it. He had never been awfully social as an Undead, for obvious reasons, being removed from life itself for all eternity. But it might've also been because of the pure devastation Ovan wrecked on anything he loved.
"Geez, what a pain. Heading for me, eh? I hope it's not another crazy one." Mumbling with himself, he turned his white-haired head around to look into the direction the weak greeting came from. With a slightly annoyed sigh, he decided to simply comply for now - he was in no mood for an actual battle. If he wanted to fight, he would actively search out an enemy, and not wander a deserted city, after all. So, as the reply to the Hello, he turned around fully, revealing the slightly frowning, pale face with red eyes. A true albino, it seemed.

"Hm? Didn't think anyone was around here today." Polite was something different, but at least Haseo was not outright hostile for once. Maybe also because he had yet to find true annoyance in her, but knowing himself, that would not take long... Of course, she would not be able to easily figure out just what he was. Undead were rare, incredibly rare - and a Dead Apostle like him even more. The distance between them right now was neither large nor small... Geez, it was almost clichee to the Anti-Hero with this kind of distance.
"Hello, I guess. Name's Haseo."
A simple name, but a name that also held meaning. If she was old or knowledgeable enough, then she would be able to trace this name back - back to a warrior that, with fierce anger, destroyed a whole army of the Hollow by himself some centuries ago, during the high-age of the Quincy race. But of course, it was only a name... Was this being with the strange Reiatsu truely a legend? She'd have to actually ask to find out, if curiosity got the better of her in general. Haseo was not one to tell his secrets openly, but he would answer questions when asked and not already annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: The Dead and the Brave   The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:05 am

The Wise Vizard

The first thing that caught her eyes were the redness of his own eyes, averting her eyes a few seconds later because she had actually been staring a little bit, and she didn't want to leave a bad impression. "Haseo... Why does that name sound so familiar..." She thought out loud catching herself though after she realized that. "Sorry i was thinking out loud, your name sounds very familiar. I mean one that i have heard when i was, much younger." Walking over toward the side a little bit she then sat down on a piece of debris that had fallen off one of the buildings that were nearby, this was mainly to ease the tension. "Anyways, my name is Matsu, Matsu Asama, it is a pleasure to meet you Haseo, even though meeting in a different atmosphere would probably have been better." Smiling warmly at him, she didn't want to fight, this place was sacred in her own heart, this was the place where she could remember her human life, she didn't want it tainted by more battle scars then there was. "If you saw those white blasts of light, i do apologize i was just killing the hollows in the most efficient way that i could at the moment. Sorry if i disturbed you in any way." She placed her hands in her lap, lacing her fingers together and looking up at him, peering through her glasses.

Matsu wasn't the type to be up front and ask what another person was doing in a place like this, but she was very curious and wanted to ask even though she knew she wouldn't ask just yet, she was a bit more formal in that aspect, but at the same time you could tell that she wasn't formal at all. "This used to be my home, that's why i am here." She looked away from him and up toward the clouds in the sky. "It's been a long time since this place has seen the sun, but i am hoping that i can make a difference in the way that is going on and make it so the sun will shine on this place once again, just like it used to." She was speaking so open minded, just letting words flow off of her tongue, realizing what she was actually saying she scratched her head a little bit. "Sorry just rambling a little bit." Matsu wasn't really the type to keep something bottled up for very long at all, if she wanted to say something then she would say it.

Last edited by Kenshin on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The Dead and the Brave   The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:55 pm

This was... weird. Normally Haseo counted on people taking offense to his behaviour, getting angry, and then quickly dumping them - after all, dealing with people was way too troublesome for him. But now, with someone actually trying to be friendly with him still - he couldn't hold up his jerkass facade quite as well. Turning his red eyes away nearly the exact moment the woman did, his mood took at least a slight turn upwards instead of being gloomy like always. After all, he was not a certain butthurt emo-Ninja! The Dead Apostle actually had a small smirk of triumph on his face after her words.
"You bet that you've heard my name before. I'm the Terror of Death!" With his confident, but slightly bratty voice, it was hard to see him as more than a normal teenager, even if he was far older. And that was some introduction, proudly presenting oneself as the slayer of over 100 in one battle, both Hollow and Shinigami fell at his hands back then - when he still had connections to the Quincy. But that time was long since past.
"Killing Hollows, huh... Those small frys are not worth my time. Good riddance if you annihilated them." Wow, a rare word of appreciation from Haseo - even though it still sounded like an insult. He then faced her again - raising one eyebrow. While she sat down on a piece of rubble, the self-proclaimed Terror of Death leaned back against a broken down former wall - his white outfit blending in quite well with the dust and destroyed concrete. Tokyo was barely more than piles of rubble these days... Why did she want to protect this place? Was it important to her? This smile, this confidence... Gah. The Undead couldn't stand it in a way, it reminded him too much of those he lost. People with hopes, dreams. He lacked those.
"Tche. I don't quite see how annihilating the Hollows will get rid of the clouds. You'd have to destroy the Espada if you wanted the real world more seperated from Hueco Mundo... And good luck with that. I have better things to do... For example..." The bloody eyes of the dead young man looked straight at the beauty of a Shinigami again that seemed so focused on throwing her life away.
"Do you know Tri-Edge? Or Ovan? I need to find him. He has to pay... Many, many times. I might just help you out if you help me out." Of course, it was a blatant lie. But Haseos voice didn't seem all that gruff anymore - a bit more sly, almost friendly, and reasonable. Once he had hints for Ovans location, he'd do anything but help in a hopeless war that was not even his war! Who cared if Hollow or Human ruled - all that mattered was to kill Ovan...! His mind was filled only with rage and pure, black hatred for the man who took everything.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: The Dead and the Brave   The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:31 pm

The Wise Vizard

Standing up she looked at him a bit cockeyed, squinting at him to try and get a better look at him before looking down at her dress and patting her dress a little bit as dirt and dust came off of it. "I thought i heard of you before, Haseo. I was actually one of the shinigami that you had almost destroyed in that battle before, though i slightly do understand why you did it, if i had been in the same position as you were then i would have done the same thing, to be quite honest." She looked around into the sky again, viewing the grey clouds that were above her. "One thing i can do though for this place right now is this.." She stated as she opened up her hands to the skies. "Apollo, open the clouds to the heavens." The clouds began to move away from straight above her, unleashing a whirlwind of reaitsu as the clouds opened up in a circle all around Tokyo, this was something she did every year on this day, because this was the day of her parents and her own death. The sun was revealed, everything was lit up, you could see parts of the sky being reflected in the mirrors and glass that were scattered across the land emitting beams of light from the ground. "This is one thing that i can do for my parents memory is give their day a clear sky where there are no clouds in the sky, of course this won't last but a couple of minutes, but it's something." She then turned back to Haseo to judge his reaction, if he had one.

Responding to his statement from before about her barely helping out with the clouds in the sky, "I know this won't help at all, me clearing this spot of hollows, but at least i don't want them to taint this moment where i can actually see the sun in the sky and let the light fall down upon the graves of the people in this city. The sun slowly began to shine across the city until it reached a graveyard where Matsu had made graves for many of the people in the city based on the amount of houses and readings from Apollo. She smiled as the sun reached all of those graves and then turned back toward Haseo. "I do not know of Tri-Edge or Ovan, I am sorry Haseo. If i do see Ovan or hear about him, is there a way i would be able to get a hold of you, Haseo?" She questioned tilting her head and smiling at him with a bright smile, tears slowly appeared on her face, she didn't realize that she was crying, but she was crying because of this city, how beautiful and full of life it had been not even 10 years ago. "Though, Haseo." She paused for a second, wiping her eyes and face clean of tears or any sign of remorse. "I do not suggest looking for something, because once you stop looking for it that is when it will show up, also when you approach Ovan, I suggest doing it with a clearer mind then you have right now, rage and hatred are not a burden that you should make yourself carry. I know it's not my place, but it's a suggestion, you have the right to ignore it, or take it to heart."

Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The Dead and the Brave   The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:27 pm

"An important place?" Haseo had slight disbelief in his voice. How could a simple 'place' or 'city' be so important? It was downright stupid. Rocks, ground, that was all that made an area what it was. Worthless pieces of land that humans liked fighting over, now overrun by evil spirits. It all phased by the Undead without leaving a trace. But still, he could not deny he kind of... liked the clear sky right now. So this was one of her powers? Well, useless in any real situation, but for something like this, it wasn't too bad. A view of the sky was more than most people got outside of the main towns nowadays.
Haseo would've made a snide comment on him having once nearly killed her - but something kept him from belitteling the Shinigami. Not her power, no. He was never-changing it seemed, and was still the same as back then - but she had gotten a lot stronger it seemed. But it wasn't the reason - the reason was her behaviour. He just couldn't deal with people crying, and even his jerkass facade couldn't bear being mean to someone like that. Crap, sadness was one of the things he had forbidden himself from feeling, and now this? He didn't care for humanity, not at all! Not anymore, at least. But thankfully, she quickly cleared her face from all those signs. Women were really hard to deal with...

His face twisted into the first signs of slight annoyance. The past, the present, it all did not matter! Only the future where he would kill Ovan mattered - no, killing was too kind. Haseo saw it clearly in his mind: Making Ovan suffer for years, no, centuries, he should feel the same pain! Being torn apart from the outside was the worst Haseo could do to someone... He wouldn't be able to deliver the same inner pain. But he was going to sure as hell try!
"Getting... a hold of me? Good question. Not quite as easy as before... Considering Ovan killed everyone in the clan I used to stay with." The face of the Adept Rogue darkened. In fact, the red markings on his face glowed slightly. It not only showed anger, but also emptiness. "Terror of Death. Pah. Nobody of those I fought for survived anyway, so why did I fight? Doing the same? Be happy you didn't. Quincy, Shinigami, human, Undead... It's all the same. Once you die, it's over. If those die who you fought for, your battles all lose meaning." Clad in white, a heart of darkness. Wings of light, bringing death. Skeith, the angel of death...
His red eyes focused onto Matsu again.
"I won't fight him with rage. I remember exactly how Ovan fights... how he acts. Everything about his goddamn presence is burned into my mind. It's my own damn fault. You can never protect everyone, and the moment you don't, you start to hate. Take a hint and don't get close to anyone. People are a burden that'll drag you down. Strength is only in being alone." A voice so bitter that it grasped ones heart and squeezed it. Sorrow and hate, mingled together forever. So many years ago, he had died - unable to protect anyone. And even now, while being dead, protecting anything was nothing but a dream. He would ALWAYS come and ruin everything. He had to die... Haseo didn't even realize that he was for once not instantly antagonizing the person he was speaking to. But at the same time, Matsu would be able to notice something if she cared to do so.
The Haseo infront of her was nothing but an empty shell, while the one from so many years ago during the Quincy War had been a beacon of death, but had been a complete individual.
"If you want to give this city a clear sky, do it for yourself. Other people are only a burden."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead and the Brave   The Dead and the Brave Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Dead and the Brave
Page 1 of 1