Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Toshiro Hitsugaya I_vote_lcapToshiro Hitsugaya I_voting_barToshiro Hitsugaya I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Toshiro Hitsugaya I_vote_lcapToshiro Hitsugaya I_voting_barToshiro Hitsugaya I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Toshiro Hitsugaya Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Toshiro Hitsugaya Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Toshiro Hitsugaya Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Toshiro Hitsugaya Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Toshiro Hitsugaya Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Toshiro Hitsugaya Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Toshiro Hitsugaya Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Toshiro Hitsugaya Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Toshiro Hitsugaya Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Toshiro Hitsugaya Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Toshiro Hitsugaya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
General

General

Toshiro Hitsugaya Empty
PostSubject: Toshiro Hitsugaya   Toshiro Hitsugaya Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:54 pm

SHINIGAMI //

Toshiro Hitsugaya Bleach-Hitsugaya-Toshiro-1-1 Toshiro Hitsugaya Bleach-Hitsugaya-Toshiro-1-1 Toshiro Hitsugaya Bleach-Hitsugaya-Toshiro-1-1

"You're being too lenient with an opponent you've only hit once."

Information // Hitsugaya, Tōshirō

Full Name:
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Alias:
“Shiro-Chan” (Absolutely HATES this nickname)
Age Of Death:
Unknown
Age Of Appearance:
12-13ish
Real Age:
Unknown
Current Residence:
Seireitei
Squad Number:
Taicho of the Juubantai
Weapons:
His only weapon is his zanpakutou, slung over his shoulder and resting against his back, one of the few (canon) Shinigami that do this.
Items:

Toshiro Hitsugaya Toshirofunny-1 Toshiro Hitsugaya Toshirofunny-1 Toshiro Hitsugaya Toshirofunny-1

Persona // “My name is Captain Hitsugaya! Not ‘Shiro-Chan’!”

Toshiro Hitsugaya is a rather mature and serious type of person, unlike his Lieutenant, Rangiku Matsumoto. However, even with their differences, it can be seen that Rangiku and Hitsugaya are rather close. One of Hitsugaya’s pet peeves appears to be when people are slacking or goofing off on the job, or when they’re trying to be the center of attention.

Despite his young age, Hitsugaya quite obviously hates anything that he thinks is too childish and especially hates being described as a child or any words that are associated with children. He is also heavily over protective of Momo Hinamori since they were childhood friends. Hitsugaya also dislikes summer and any warm weather.

Toshiro’s favorite food is watermelon and amanatto and doesn’t like dried persimmons. Hitsugaya was also highly skilled in spinning tops when he was in Rukongai. Though Hitsugaya works hard, it seems that his only motive for doing so is to return to sleep once he’s done. He believes in the saying “Children who sleep well, grow well” and he hopes to grow quickly, which is something his subordinates also wants to happen. Although… They don’t say thing to Hitsugaya at all for fear of his wrath.
Hitsugaya generally has a cold (no pun intended) attitude to other people due to the fact that he is often talked and joked about behind his back by allies and enemies alike. Even when done blatantly in front of him, Hitsugaya doesn’t seem to take action against them unless they’re an enemy, but still refrains from overreacting. Toshiro also hates when he is addressed inappropriately with a name other than “Captain Hitsugaya (Hitsugaya-Taicho), since he’s worked hard to earn that position and title. On the other hand, he doesn’t call the other captains by their title and name, but rather only by their last name. Ichigo and Hinamori are the only ones that call Toshiro by his given name, but constantly tells Ichigo to address him properly, and usually lets Momo get away with it. Hinamori usually calles Hitsugaya “Hitsugaya-Kun” and Ukitake as well as Momo have been shown to call Hitsugaya by “Shiro-Chan” which means “Whitey” due to his hair color. Yuzu and Karin, Ichigo’s sisters, as well as their friends also call Toshiro by his first name without any problems.

Appearance // Slim

Toshiro Hitsugaya Hitsugaya_toshiro_timeskip_by_tridyrium-d475k2t
Toshiro Hitsugaya HITSUGAYA-1
[☾][☾][☾][☾][☾]
Click the above symbols for more images

• NATIONALITY:
    Japanese(?)
  • ESTIMATED HEIGHT:
    133 cm (4’4”)
  • ESTIMATED WEIGHT:
    28 kg (62 lbs)
  • EYE COLOR:
    Dodgerblue
  • BUILD:
    Slim, and short
  • HAIR COLOR:
    White
  • HAIR STYLE:
    Spiked up with a single strand hanging down.
  • PREFERRED CLOTHING:
    Shinigami robes with a standard white Captain’s Haori, green sash wrapped around his right shoulder, holding his zanpakutou. In the human world, he is often seen wearing a black t-shirt with a white collar and pants, which looks much like the Karakura University uniform.

History // December 20th

Background

Hitsugaya comes from the 1st District of West Rukongai of the Junrinan province. He lived with his grandmother and Momo Hinamori. Back then, Hitsugaya was a brat who liked watermelons and pokes fun at Hinamori. Hinamori called Hitsugaya “Shiro-Chan” as a child, and Hitsugaya often calls her “Bed Wetter Momo”. Despite the back and forth rants, Toshiro and Momo are close friends, and Toshiro feels that he must protect her even though she’s taller and older.

Even when Hitsugaya was young, where he was inexperienced and untrained, he still heard the calling of his zanpakutou, Hyorinmaru. However, Hitsugaya only shrugs this off as a reoccurring dream and doesn’t tell anyone of it.

Soon, Hinamori left to join the Shinigami Academy, leaving Toshiro behind, which he displayed as being a happy moment, although deep inside he was sad. Everyone also seemed to be afraid of Hitsugaya, with his “grandmother” and Hinamori being the only ones that weren’t afraid. He believed that their fear was based on his appearance that seemed to portray that he was “cold as ice”. 5 years had passed while Momo was in the Shinigami Academy, and Hitsugaya noticed that he hadn’t grown at all while Momo was getting taller with longer hair and that his grandmother was getting skinnier.

When Hitsugaya was buying items at the market one day, he was being treated improperly by the shopkeeper, where he then meets Rangiku Matsumoto. She scorns the shop keeper for treating Hitsugaya horribly but then turns to Hitsugaya and reprimands him for being a bad customer. Hitsugaya turns towards Matsumoto but then falls when he bumps into Rangiku’s breasts, and ends up crying. Rangiku subsequently yells at Hitsugaya for not standing up like a man even though she was the one that knocked him down. Hitsugaya then runs off.

The same night, he had a realistic dream of a massive, ice blue, serpentine dragon with large wings and echoing voice. This was a large difference from his previous dreams where he only had sensations rather than something this extreme. Unlike other times, this dragon seemed to try to speak to Hitsugaya and tell him its name, but Hitsugaya couldn’t hear it due to his voice being drowned out by the winds. After waking up in a cold sweat, he finds that Rangiku was in his home, telling him to stop releasing his reiatsu everywhere and get some sleep. Rangiku tells Hitsugaya to become a Shinigami after they realize that Hitsugaya’s reiatsu had dropped the temperature enough that it even affected his grandmother and it could kill her if this keeps up. Rangiku then asks Hitsugaya if he’s been hearing a voice calling out to him. She then tells him that once he has found that voice, he can control his power, but he must be a Shinigami for it to happen.

Hitsugaya decides to become a Shinigami, and is surprised when his grandmother is happy for him. With his grandmother’s blessing, Hitsugaya then leaves to become a Shinigami.

Hitsgaya, being naturally talented, entered and graduated the Shinigami Academy early despite his age. Once reunited with Hinamori, she continued to call him “Shiro-Chan” out of habit, and out of a need to protect him due to a promise she had made. Momo began to call Toshiro “Hitsugaya-Kun” after he achieved his zanpakutou’s Shikai state and was a full Shinigami. Being highly intelligent and capable, he soon became the youngest of the Gotei 13 captains in the history of Soul Society.

Soul Society Arc

Hitsugaya’s first appearance was in the Soul Society Arc during an emergency meeting held by the Captain-Commander, Yamamoto Genryuusai. Hitsugaya states within the meeting that as usual, old men are engaging in their pointless arguments in response to the constant bickering between his fellow captains.

Thanks to Toshiro’s sharp intuition and attention to detail, he begins to suspect that Gin Ichimaru, the captain of 3rd Division is up to something while the situation surrounding Rukia’s execution continued to become complicated. Out of his need to protect Hinamori, he tells her to be aware and to not trust Gin, which causes her to attack him after Sousuke Aizen’s “dead” body was discovered plastered to a wall, apparently murdered. However, Kira, the Lieutenant of 3rd Division, intervenes and begs Hinamori to stop, causing her to release her Shikai and attack Kira, who also releases his Shikai before Hitsugaya intervenes and has them detained. Hitsugaya then asks Gin if he was planning to kill Hinamori, which he denies. Regardless, Hitsugaya gives him a simple threat; “If you make Hinamori spill even a drop of blood, I will kill you.”

Afterwards, Gin releases Kira from prison, but Hitsugaya’s suspicions cause him to confront both the Captain and Lieutenant together. Then, Hinamori steps in, suspecting that Hitsugaya was truly the one behind Aizen’s murder and begins to attack him with the intent to kill with such a grip on her zanpakutou that her hands bled. Because of this, Hitsugaya in turn attacks Gin, releasing his Shikai, and telling Kira that if he didn’t get at least 12 kilometers away from him, there was no guarantee that he wouldn’t die in the crossfire (Probably a reference to his weather control ability). Hitsugaya eventually captures Gin by the left arm using his crescent chain and freezing it, but Gin releases his Shikai, attempting to kill Hinamori as a distraction. Just then, Gin’s Shinsou is blocked by Rangiku Matsumoto who convinces him to cease the fighting, causing Gin to flash step away.

Hitsugaya begins to notice how much harm Rukia’s execution was causing to the Soul society and suspects Gin is somehow involved in the whole thing and begins to mistrust reports that are given to him. Hitsugaya and Rangiku are then told that Rukia’s execution was moved up a day. At last, Hitsugaya decides to stop the execution, believing that stopping the execution would also halt Gin’s plan and goes to Central 46 for an appeal.

Once there, Hitsugaya and Rangiku discover that someone had murdered all 46 members of the court. Toshiro establishes that they have been dead for a while, rather than recently, and was curious as to the exact time since Soul Society had been under Martial Law since Renji was defeated by Ichigo. What was more puzzling as that the security system for the Central 46 chambers were still working and showed no signs of tampering or forced entry. Hitsugaya realizes that for all of them to be dead, someone would have to go in before the chambers were sealed, and that all the reports since then were probably false. Kira then interrupts but flees before being caught by Hitsugaya, who questions him as to his involvement, which Kira denies any. However, Toshiro leaves afterwards once Kira tells him that Hinamori had escaped rather easily, and had been following them, leaving Matsumoto to handle Kira.

Toshiro returns to the Central 46 chambers to find Aizen, alive and well. What confuses him more is that he finds Gin beside Aizen, talking about Soul Society being the enemy. Hitsugaya confronts the pair upon seeing an injured Hinamori, asking when they started being comrades, to which Aizen says they have always been comrades. After a bit of banter back and forth between Aizen and Hitsugaya, talking about Aizen’s reasoning for his treason, Hitsugaya releases his Bankai to punish Aizen. However, after believing he had landed a fatal blow on Aizen, Toshiro realizes that he had only hit an illusion, and soon finds himself hit by Aizen.

Retsu Unohana, Captain of the 4th Division, arrives as the fight ends, confronting Aizen as well, but he escapes. Unohana then personally begins to heal Hinamori and Hitsugaya, leaving Isane, Unohana’s Lieutenant, to finish healing them once they are stable. Soon after, Aizen, Gin, and Tousen, escape from Soul Society.

The last time Hitsugaya is seen in this arc is when he’s fully healed, but watching over Hinamori, who is still recovering.

Arrancar Arc

After the conflict with the Bounts, Toshiro later leads a defensive force into Karakura Town to fend off the invasion of the Arrancars, created by Aizen. For the time being, Toshiro and a few of the Shinigami that accompanied Toshiro, dress as students in Ichigo’s school, where he tells Ichigo of the danger that the Arrancars pose to both Karakura and Seireitei. Soon after, a group of Arrancar, led by Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, invades Karakura Town, and Hitsugaya engages an Arrancar by the name of Shawlong Kofang. However, Shawlong easily deters Hitsugaya, even when using Bankai. After a bit more fighting, Shawlong begins to speculate about Hitsugaya’s Hyorinmaru, claiming it wouldn’t be right to kill a Captain who is weak and unable to fight, believing it better to kill him when he’s in Bankai. Following this, Shawlong activates his Resurreccion, subsequently wounding Hitsugaya.

Shawlong, in his true Hollow form, cuts through one of Daiguren Hyorinmaru’s wings, which he then tells Toshiro about the truth of the Arrancars and the Espada. Just then, Soul Society finally approves the release of their power limiters. Upon Hitsugaya explaining to Shawlong that the limiter is for use on the Captains and Lieutenants who enter Karakura as a precaution to protect the spirits there, he could now fight at full strength. After achieving his full potential, Hitsugaya chases down Shawlong, hitting him with Ryusenka to kill him. Afterwards, Hitsugaya faints from his injuries and exhaustion.

Later, Toshiro is seen speaking to Yamamoto Genryuusai through a large monitor, speaking about Aizen’s plan concerning the King’s Key. Hinamori is also at the Captain-Commander’s side, allowing her to talk to Hitsugaya, much to Toshiro’s surprise. Despite her efforts to convince Toshiro that she’s okay, her appearance says otherwise. Hinamori subsequently apologizes to Hitsugaya for attacking him and not believing his warnings about Gin. Toshiro shrugs it off, saying it didn’t bother him before telling Momo to head back to bed so she can get rid of the bags under her eyes. Hinamori then thanks Hitsugaya for accepting the apology but is interrupted by Toshiro who says that if she didn’t get some sleep, she wouldn’t grow. Momo then yells at him, claiming he shouldn’t be talking about growing.

Like always, Toshiro has to remind Momo that she has to call him “Captain Hitsugaya”. Snapping back to reality, Momo asks Toshiro if he’s going to fight Aizen, which he says yes. Momo then asks Toshiro to save Aizen rather than kill him, believing Aizen has good reason to betray the Soul Society, even if it is bad, thinking that Gin or Kaname, or some other outside force is brainwashing Aizen. Yamamoto is then forced to knock out Momo to let her rest, apologizing to Hitsugaya, wanting to let her speak but it was a bit too soon. Afterwards, this leaves Hitsugaya angered at how Aizen had left Momo.

For the second time, Karakura is invaded by a small force of Arrancar, led by Ulquiorra Schiffer, but he himself does not appear to those in Karakura. Hitsugaya and the other Shinigami engage the invasion force, taking on Yammy, Espada 10. Hitsugaya releases his Shikai and encases Yammy in ice, but to no effect, which meant that a Captain’s Shikai at 100% power would not be enough to damage them. Luppi, Espada 6, intervenes, taunting the Shinigami to attack him all at once after he releases his Resurreccion. Hitsugaya then attacks, entering Bankai state but to little avail, barely able to defend the Espada’s attacks. After being knocked to the ground, Hitsugaya reappears with his Bankai regenerated, stating that as long as he has moisture in the air, his Bankai will indefinitely regenerate. However, Luppi pays no attention to Hitsugaya, which gives him enough time to set up Sennen Hyorou, encasing Luppi in solid ice, just in time to save Rangiku.

Luppi then uses Negacion to escape the ice, retreating along with the other Arrancar after Ulquiorra captures Orihime and returns to Hueco Mundo.

Afterwards, the Gotei 13 as well as Ichigo’s group learn that Orihime had been captured and taken to Hueco Mundo, causing both to begin preparation for the coming war against Aizen.

Fake Karakura Arc

Aizen, along with Gin Ichimaru, Kaname Tousen, Starrk (Espada 1), Barragan (Espada 2), and Harribel (Espada 3), invaded Karakura Town at last, well it was the fake one set in place of the real Karakura Town. The Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants that weren’t in Hueco Mundo assisting Ichigo Kurosaki arrived in Karakura Town (Fake) to fight Aizen and his henchmen face to face. The battle soon turned out into an all-out war between the remaining Espada and the Gotei 13 as Barragan’s Fraccion was killed in combat. At this point, Hitsugaya and Matsumoto are left to fight Espada 3, Harribel and her Fraccion. However, Matsumoto offers to take on all three of the Fraccion and leave the Espada to Toshiro. During the fight, Hinamori shows up to assist Rangiku, but this action causes Toshiro’s reiatsu to fluctuate, leaving Harrible to wonder why this happen, and Toshiro denies it having happened. In the back of his mind though, Toshiro was wondering why Hinamori was here.

Soon after, Harribel’s Fraccion is killed by Yamamoto Genryuusai, the Captain-Commander, causing Harribel’s anger to rise, forcing Hitsugaya back easily before revealing her rank as #3 of the Espada tattooed on her right breast, surprising Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya then quickly releases Bankai as Harribel suddenly increases her strength and rushes Toshiro. Harribel easily knocks Toshiro to the ground, leaving Harribel to taunt and mock him, telling him if this was the real strength of a captain. Harribel then releases her Resurreccion, which, much to Toshiro’s surprise, didn’t change her appearance much, but reminds himself that he shouldn’t underestimate her. With just a swing of her sword, the sheer power easily cleaves Hitsugaya in half in a single swing before the Captain could even react. Believing she had won, Harribel turns her attention to Yamamoto to avenge her Fraccion, but before she could attack him, she is then attacked by the unharmed Hitsugaya. Upon seeing the cut down Hitsugaya and the unharmed Hitsugaya floating together, she then realizes that she had only killed a clone of ice. Toshiro explains that this technique could only be used once, and wanted to save it for later, but he didn’t expect her power to increase that much. Hitsugaya then states that she shouldn’t underestimate the prowess of a Captain.

As the fight continues, Harribel attacks Hitsugaya with water, which he says will be pointless as he can simply freeze the water before it reaches him. However, Harribel proves that the advantage goes both ways as she then uses melted ice to attack Hitsugaya. After a relatively weak Cero blast from Harribel, Hitsugaya begins to realize that they were both waiting for the same thing; For the air to become filled with condensation to finish the other off with one hit. At that point, Hitsugaya’s patience runs thin, finally deciding to use a technique that he hasn’t used in Bankai before, and lets Harribel know that while she has been trying to fill the air with water, he doesn’t have to wait for it.

Hitsugaya then activates Hyoten Hyakkaso, asking Harribel her name as the sky darkens. Harribel replies with Tier Harribel, and Toshiro responds with his name and rank. Afterwards, Toshiro releases the attack, opening a hole in the sky as a massive amount of snow pours from the hole down to Harribel. Harribel raises her sword to try to melt the snow, but as the tiny snowflakes touch the blade, they begin to form large ice flowers against it and then her body. Hitsugaya states that once all 100 flowers have bloomed, she will die, leaving her vengeance unfulfilled.

Hitsugaya then sees the massive creature that emerged from the Garganta with Wonderweiss. Wonderweiss then lets out an ear shattering wail that breaks the ice that Harribel is encased in, freeing her. At the same time, the massive creature that accompanied Wonderweiss blows out Ryuujin Jakka’s flames, freeing Gin, Aizen, and Tousen. Moments later, Shinji, along with the other Vizards arrive to “assist” the Gotei 13. The massive creature then pours out a large amount of Menos Grande. But, the Vizards reveal their masks and easily eliminate the Menos Grande. Harribel attempts to seize the opportunity to attack Hitsugaya while his back is turned, but Toshiro sees this coming and goes to unsheathe his sword but stops when the Vizards Hiyori Sarugaki, and Lisa Yadomaru intervene and deflect the attack.

Hitsugaya shakes off the notion if they’re friend or foe and decides to work with them, but asks them if they could take over the fight so that he can fight Aizen. However, Hiyori begins to yell at him, saying that the Vizards have come to kill him too, and he shouldn’t be fighting Aizen on his own as they were having a lot of problems with just the Espada. Hitsugaya then agrees with Hiyori, stating that he was acting irrationally but then gets yelled at again as Hiyori states he hadn’t apologized, beginning to question his status as a Captain. Hiyori calling Hitsugaya “Shorty” was what finally causes Toshiro to snap and begin to yell at Hiyori in return, both of them going back and forth before Lisa interrupts them by attacking Tier on her own. Hitsugaya and Hiyori put their squabble to rest and assist Lisa, both Vizards releasing Shikai and their masks while Hitsugaya goes Bankai and attacks Tier. However, the fight is cut short when Aizen appears and cuts Tier down himself, stating that she wasn’t fit to fight under him and that the entire Espada were weaker than him combined, and formally challenges the Gotei 13 and Vizards to fight him.

After Ichigo Kurosaki arrives, failing to strike down Aizen in the surprise of his arrival, Ichigo is then protected by Hitsugaya and the rest of the Captains to prevent Aizen’s Shikai from affecting him. Hitsugaya then rushes in first to attack Aizen, which Aizen states that he was being reckless, though Hitsugaya comments that Aizen was a master of making his opponents miss their opportunity to attack. Shunsui then attacks Aizen from his flank, which Aizen evades and compliments the Captains for not taking him on alone. Hitsugaya then talks about the duties of a captain and how a Captain’s blade should not be filled with hatred. Aizen then laughs at Hitsugaya at his words because Hitsugaya is probably the one that bears hatred the most because of Hinamori. Shunsui then interrupts Aizen by attacking again, which Toshiro then activates Bankai, admitting that his blade is filled with hatred and that he came to Karakura just to kill him. His comment is followed by another comment that he doesn’t care if he loses his position as a Captain as long as he can kill Aizen. However, Hitsugaya’s attacks fail before Komamura and Love attack Aizen, apologizing to Hitsugaya, who disregards it as he had no intention of fighting Aizen alone.

Much to Aizen’s surprise, after Soi Fon attacks, he finds his right arm encased in ice. After Shunsui and Soi Fon finish their attacks, Hitsugaya rushes in to finish Aizen off, noting that Toshiro is so young that he rushes in without planning ahead and that is his biggest flaw. At that moment, he sees Shinji spinning Sakanade, his Shikai, and smiling. Aizen realized that he was looking in the wrong direction but it was too late to react as he was under the effects of Shinji’s attack, allowing Hitsugaya’s blade to run through him.

Ichigo then yells at them, telling them what the hell they were doing. At that moment, the Captains and Vizards realize that it wasn’t Aizen that was impaled, but Hinamori. In shock, Toshiro is told by Hinamori “Why Shiro-Chan?” As Toshiro cradles Hinamori’s injured body, he lets out a roar of rage, lunging at Aizen before stopped by Shunsui. Aizen then takes the opportunity to cut down Hitsugaya and the surrounding Captains. The injured Hitsugaya falls to the ground, being told by Aizen that he doesn’t plan to kill them, but rather want them to watch the end of the battle.

10 Days later, after Aizen is sealed off thanks to the efforts of Ichigo Kurosaki and Kisuke Urahara, Hitsugaya is full head, and begins to training daily in a secluded area. Hitsugaya resolves to become stronger and attain total control of his bankai, ashamed that he had been unable to protect Hinamori, even though she survived.

Zanpakuto // Soul Cutter

Sealed Form:
Toshiro Hitsugaya Handmade_hitsugaya_540
A slightly longer Japanese katana that is actually taller than Hitsugaya.

Length:
1.4m Long

Weight:
Unknown

Shikai // Hyōrinmaru

Name:
Hyōrinmaru (氷輪丸, "Ice Ring")

Spirit:
Toshiro Hitsugaya Hyorinmaru
Toshiro Hitsugaya Hitsugaya-and-hyourinmaru-3-toushir

Hyorinmaru is rather tall, being much taller than Hitsugaya, wearing Japanese traditional robes, with teal hair, blue eyes, and a cyan “X” across his face. If not in the Human manifestation, Hyourinmaru is a massive, serpentine dragon with large wings, significantly larger than Toshiro.

Spirit Personality:
Hyorinmaru appears to be a loyal and respectful spirit that will do what he needs to in assisting Hitsugaya and defending his fellow allies.

Inner World:
Hitsugaya’s Inner World appears to be an icy wasteland where he seems to have met Hyorinmaru.

Type:
Ice Manipulation

Call Out Phrase:
"Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens" (霜天に坐せ, “Sōten ni zase”; Viz "Reign over the Frosted Heavens")

Appearance:
Toshiro Hitsugaya Hyourinmaru_by_CupHa1ful

Sealed Powers:

Zanjutsu: Hitsugaya is highly proficient in his ability to wield his zanpakutou. He has been shown to be able to counter, outmaneuver his opponents. Being the youngest Shinigami Captain to ever achieve Bankai also highlights his proficiency to handle his Zanpakutou. His skills are great enough that he rarely uses Shikai in combat, using Shikai and Bankai when things are getting tough. However, while he’s gaining more and more proficiency in his Bankai, he has stated that he still has trouble controlling the power of his Bankai.

Reitsu Control: Hitsugaya has always had a rather large and cold Spiritual Pressure. Ever since he was a child, his reiatsu was immense and often caused the temperature to drop, affecting those around him, like his grandmother. While a child, he also already began to have visions about his zanpakutou spirit, Hyorinmaru, before he even had his zanpakutou. It is said that his Reiatsu also reflects his otherwise cold personality. Hitsugaya is also proficient at hiding his pressure, and often “sneaks up” on Hinamori and Matsumoto without them even knowing he was there.

Hoho: Hitsugaya is highly proficient in Shunpo, complimenting his ability to use his zanpakutou perfectly, having been shown to be able to block and dodge dangerous attacks with relative ease.

Kido: Toshiro is also proficient in the art of using Kidou, having been shown to use High-Level Kidou spells without the use of Incantation.

Hakuda: Hitsugaya has been shown to be able to take out a few opponents with a single strike, however, he prefers to use his zanpakutou over his hands, even though his strength and prowess would lead one to believe he’s probably highly skilled in Hakuda.

Shikai Abilities:

Name:
Ice/Water Control
Type:
Offensive/Defensive
Range:
Self to Long
Description:

Dragon: Allows Hitsugaya to control water and ice freely. With a slash of his weapon, he can create a large dragon that freezes targets on impact. Hitsugaya has been shown to create multiple dragons at the same time to attack at different angles.

Waves of Ice: Hyorinmaru is also capable of creating waves of ice by slashing at the ground to overtake and freeze his enemies.

Crescent Chain: Hitsugaya’s chain is also capable of causing freezing once the opponent is trapped.

Name:
Tensō Jūrin (天相従臨, Subjugation Of The Heavens)
Type:
Offensive/Defensive
Range:
Radial
Description:
A rather basic, yet powerful attack that allows Hyonrinmaru to control the weather in the immediate vicinity, or control the water in the surrounding atmosphere. Like his ability to control ice/water, this ability is also useable in Bankai mode. However, Hitsugaya has stated that his control over this technique has not matured and would not prefer to use this technique in either modes because of the risk it poses to his allies.

Absolute Zero: The ice Toshiro Hitsugaya can generate in any of his releases possesses the unique trait of Absolute Zero. His ice cannot be melted by any means, being completely impossible to melt such ice through means of heat. However, this doesnt mean his ice cannot be broken or shattered.

Bankai // Daiguren Hyōrinmaru

Name:
Daiguren Hyōrinmaru (大紅蓮 氷輪丸, "Grand Crimson Lotus Ice Ring"; Viz "Great Roaring Coldly Shining Moon")

Call Out Phrase:
Bankai!

Description How It Was Achieved:
Unknown

Bankai Control:
Hitsugaya is an amazing Shinigami, being very young compared to other Captains of the Gotei 13 and has his bankai. He has shown that he can freely use his bankai at will, even if it was tiring at first, but is slowly maturing in power, progressively being able to use his Bankai for longer periods of time.

Appearance:
Toshiro Hitsugaya Photo-20480
Toshiro develops two dragon-like wings as well as a tail, with his hands and feet covered in ice, forming dragon claws at the left hand but forms a dragon’s head at the right hand holding the sword, encasing it up to the hilt guard.. The zanpakutou goes from a four pointed star at the hilt to an eight pointed star. Lastly, Toshiro forms 3 ice flowers that float over him that are believed to be a measurement of remaining power in the Bankai, but it is unknown as sometimes they appear and sometimes they do not.

Name:
Ice/Water Control
Type:
Offensive/Defensive
Range:
Self to Long
Description:

Dragon: Allows Hitsugaya to control water and ice freely. With a slash of his weapon, he can create a large dragon that freezes targets on impact. Hitsugaya has been shown to create multiple dragons at the same time to attack at different angles.

Waves of Ice: Hyorinmaru is also capable of creating waves of ice by slashing at the ground to overtake and freeze his enemies.

Crescent Chain: Hitsugaya’s chain is also capable of causing freezing once the opponent is trapped.

Bankai: In Bankai, Hitsugaya maintains the same level of control but to a higher degree of power, creating much larger dragons with greater ease, waves of ice, but loses his crescent chain.

Name:
Tensō Jūrin (天相従臨, Subjugation Of The Heavens)
Type:
Offensive/Defensive
Range:
Radial
Description:
A rather basic, yet powerful attack that allows Hyonrinmaru to control the weather in the immediate vicinity, or control the water in the surrounding atmosphere. Like his ability to control ice/water, this ability is also useable in Bankai mode. However, Hitsugaya has stated that his control over this technique has not matured and would not prefer to use this technique in either modes because of the risk it poses to his allies.

Bankai: In Bankai, Hitsugaya attempts to avoid using this technique at all costs. Due to his power being immature and not fully controlled, Hitsugaya fears that using this technique will end up killing or severely injuring his allies.

Name:
Regeneration
Type:
Defensive
Range:
Self
Description:
Hitsugaya has shown that as long as there is moisture in the atmosphere, his bankai is capable of regenerating his wings, arms, and any other limbs indefinitely.

Name:
Ice Clone
Type:
Defensive
Range:
Self
Description:
Upon activating Bankai, Toshiro is able to create a clone of ice in his exact image, capable of being lifelike to the point that it can even bleed. Hitsugaya has stated that this ability can only be used once so he saves it to gauge an enemy’s strength, or for a fight altering moment.

Name:
Shield of Ice Wings
Type:
Defensive
Range:
Self
Description:
Hitsugaya is capable of using his dragon wings to shield himself from powerful attacks with relatively little damage if any at all.

Name:
Ryūsenka (竜霰花, Dragon Hail Flower)
Type:
Offensive/Defensive
Range:
Short
Description:
Upon impact, ice bursts from the point of contact between Hyorinmaru and the opponent and fully encases them in ice, forming a flower-like structure when seen at a distance. Hitsugaya can proceed to shatter the ice and the opponent with it. Hitsugaya has also shown that Ryusenka can be used defensively by intercepting enemy attacks and encasing it in ice.

Name:
Sennen Hyōrō (千年氷牢, Thousand Years' Ice Prison)
Type:
Offensive/Defensive
Range:
Short to Mid range
Description:
Hitsugaya creates several ice pillars that encircle both him and his enemy. Once Hitsugaya turns his sword counterclockwise, it commands the ice pillars to slam down onto the enemy, crushing and freezing them. Hitsugaya states that it takes him considerable time to ready this attack, but it shown to use this attack in quick succession later in his development.
Toshiro Hitsugaya SennenHyoro

Name:
Hyōten Hyakkasō (氷天百華葬, Frozen Heaven Hundred Flower Funeral)
Type:
Offensive
Range:
Short-Mid Range
Description:
This ability stems from Hitsugaya’s ability to manipulate the weather, but just like Tenso Jurin, he prefers not to use this attack, especially in bankai. This ability tears a hole in the clouds above him where a massive amount of snow pours down to the opponent below. As each snowflake hits the enemy, it creates a flower on the impacted zone. Eventually, the enemy is encased and frozen in a giant pillar of ice flower. Hitsugaya claims that when the last of the 100 petals falls, the life of the one who touched it will be over.
Toshiro Hitsugaya HyotenHyakkaso

Name:
Guncho Tsurara (群鳥氷柱, Icicle Flock)
Type:
Offensive
Range:
Medium Range
Description:
By using Hyorinmaru’s control over water and ice, Hitsugaya can transform water into ice, and using a swinging arc action, can launch several daggers of ice towards the enemy at a quick pace.

Name:
Hyōryū Senbi (氷竜旋尾, Ice Dragon Swirling Tail)
Type:
Offensive/Defensive
Range:
Short to Mid Range
Description:
With this technique, Hitsugaya swings his sword in a linear direction and creates a wave of ice in front of him in the form of a crescent.

Name:
Zekku (絶空, Void Sever)
Type:
Offensive
Range:
Mid to Long Range
Description:
This ability stems from Hyoryu Senbi, allowing Hitsugaya to control the ice after Hyoryu Senbi is used and send it towards the enemy.
Toshiro Hitsugaya HyoryuSenbi

RP Sample:

High Noon in the Seireitei
10th Squad Barracks

Hitsugaya is seen sitting behind his desk, neatly organized with the exception of one rather painful eye sore… A stack of papers taller than Hitsugaya himself sat to his left. With a grimace, Toshiro’s turquoise eyes darted back and forth between the empty reports left behind by his Lieutenant, Rangiku Matsumoto. His grip became tighter on his pen, gritting his teeth, ”Damn that Matsumoto… Always getting me to do her work…” Remembering how Rangiku always tried to guilt Hitsugaya into doing her work, and when that didn’t work, she’d use her body. Matsumoto shirked her work about as often as she drank, leaving Toshiro to do it all for her, and when she did do them, they were done while she was drinking and were just as sloppy. He had spent much of his morning correcting and completing Rangiku’s reports. There was nothing more than he would like than to take a nice nap and hopefully grow a few inches so he isn’t called “Short” ever again. God how he hated being called that, it even surprised him how well he could keep his cool when people do call him that.

While finishing the reports, his mind wandered a bit, thinking about that encounter with the Arrancars recently, and then to Momo, who was still injured after the defection of Aizen Sousuke, Gin Ichimaru, and Kaname Tousen. ”Even though Momo wants me to save Aizen… I don’t think I could ever forgive that bastard for hurting her..” Hitsugaya muttered to himself, remembering how Momo had faded to a state of denial and depression ever since Aizen left, and not only that, she was still recovering. His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door, followed by a high pitched whine, like a dog asking his master for entrance.

”Taaaaiiichooooo… Let me in…”

Hitsugaya immediately recognized that whine as Rangiku’s, repeatedly knocking on the door. His eyes went “=_=”, wondering what could have possibly happened to her brain that she didn’t realize that door was unlocked. ”The door is open, Matsumoto.” Toshiro replied, trying to keep himself from yelling at her for the millionth time for her stupidity and sloth. The door creaked open and in stepped his Lieutenant. She wore her usual Shinigami robes, slightly parted at the top to show off her ample bosom. Sometimes he wonders how Shunsui hadn’t thrown herself on Matsumoto by now… Maybe it’s Nanao-Fukataicho’s fault… She has him on a tight leash.. But there was something a bit off about her today, she didn’t have that goofy smile she always had on when she came in, she was a bit more concerned if anything.

”What is it, Matsumoto? I’m very busy..”

”The Captain-Commander has asked for a meeting of all Captains..” Matsumoto replied, to which Hitsugaya only set down his pen beside his stack of papers before standing up, grabbing his zanpakutou and strapping around his shoulder.

”Let’s go…” Toshiro said simply, walking out of the door with Matsumoto following him from behind, heading to the 1st Division barracks.

”It seems that all of the Captains have arrived.” The Captain-Commander stated before beginning. Hitsugaya took his spot beside Zaraki Kenpachi, Captain of Division 11, and the Captain of Division 8, since Division 9 Captain, Kaname, had defected. His arms folded beneath his chest, turning to listen to the Sou-Taicho.

”As you all know, a human of Kurosaki Ichigo’s group has been kidnapped, and we are beginning preparations for a battle against Aizen. In the meantime, due to Hitsugaya-Taicho’s ability to drive back the enemy without collateral damage… I will place him in charge of a defense force in Karakura Town. Do you object, Captain Hitsugaya.” Yamamoto explained, looking towards Hitsugaya.

”No.” Hitsugaya replied firmly and calmly.

”Then it’s done. Toshiro Hitsugaya, I will send you to earth along with the group of Shinigami that already have experience being in Karakura. Following this meeting, all reports pertaining to Karakura Town will first go to Toshiro Hitsugaya. Is that understood?”

In unison, the present Captains all replied, ”Yes Sir!”

”Dismissed.”

Toshiro left the 1st Squad barracks, remembering that he still had some reports to do, but figured he’d send for someone to pick them up once he was settled in Karakura. Soon enough, he was met by his Fukataicho yet again.

”Taaichoo.. What was the meeting about? Said the Lieutenant as she peeked over Toshiro’s shoulder.

Hitsugaya’s face scrunched a bit as he didn’t necessarily like Matsumoto being so close to him, ”Nothing. I’ve just been assigned to lead the defensive force in Karakura… We’re going to be there a while.” He said this with a slight fear of what Matsumoto would do.

As expected, Rangiku’s face lit up with excitement at the prospect of being able to stay in Karakura Town instead of the barracks, slowly moving Toshiro back and forth as she began to think ”Really?!!? So I can go shopping?! Get more drinks?! Sleep at Orihime’s House?!”

Toshiro’s eye twitched before turning around, cutting her off and yelling, ”We’re not there to go shopping! We’re there on duty to protect Karakura Town!”

Rangiku laughed, waving her hand up and down by the wrist, ”Oh I know, I know! It’s not like we’ll be attacked ALL the time.”

”I’m serious, Matsumoto, remain focused, we barely got out of those fights alive. If I know Aizen, this is only the beginning.”

Matsumoto pouted as Hitsugaya walked towards the Senkaimon gate leading to Karakura, walking after the small Captain, disappearing into the white light after the gate guardians opened them, and hell butterflies flew in to guide the Captain and Fukataicho.

A Senkaimon gate opened in the sky above Karakura, the Hell butterflies floating out first, followed by the pair of Shinigami, standing within the air as the gate closed behind them.

”Taicho, I’m gonna go see if I can find Orihime-Chan.”[/color

[Color=Dodgerblue]”Fine.. Just stay on alert.. Come find me if anything happens.”

”Hai!...” With that final word, Matsumoto shunpo’d away, leaving Hitsugaya alone with his thoughts. Finally… A moment without her whining into his ears. Combat-wise, Matsumoto was a great Shinigami in his eyes, but when it came to work.. It’s like trying to get a weed-whacker to cut steel.. It just wouldn’t happen.. Despite her sloth, Hitsugaya knew that she was a reliable and loyal Lieutenant, and was probably too close to her to bring himself to get a new Lieutenant, anyway. Sighing, Toshiro’s arms folded together as his Captain’s haori and white hair waved slowly in the wind.

”Going to need to find a place to stay…” Hitsugaya said to himself, his eyes wandering about the landscape beneath him, but then figured it would be better to catch some sleep before the work started piling on or any attacks in the near future. ”No sense in being half-asleep and fighting at the same time..”

After a Shunpo flash, Hitsugaya went off in search of a peaceful area to take a quick nap.
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

Toshiro Hitsugaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya   Toshiro Hitsugaya Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:25 pm

• Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Comments/Notes:Approved, very good rp sample