Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Pascal Kazuya (WIP) I_vote_lcapPascal Kazuya (WIP) I_voting_barPascal Kazuya (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Pascal Kazuya (WIP) I_vote_lcapPascal Kazuya (WIP) I_voting_barPascal Kazuya (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Pascal Kazuya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Pascal Kazuya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Pascal Kazuya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Pascal Kazuya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Pascal Kazuya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Pascal Kazuya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Pascal Kazuya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Pascal Kazuya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Pascal Kazuya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Pascal Kazuya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Pascal Kazuya (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Pascal Kazuya (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Pascal Kazuya (WIP)   Pascal Kazuya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:34 pm

||Enter The Haphazard Genius||

||"You just gotta experiment with your options."||

General Information

Name:
Pascal Kazuya

Appearance Age:

True Age:

Alias:
"250"

Height:
5'10

Weight:
110 LBS

Eye color:
Golden

Hair color:
White with Red Tips

Overall Apperance

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality

Overall: Pascal is a clear-headed and brilliant genius Chemist that is world renown for her superior Intelligence. She is friendly and cheerful, always being curious and not worrying much about things. She usually tries to raise the spirits of others, making her the mood maker of the group. She has problems reading the atmosphere in situations and just speaks out what comes to mind, sometimes making others surprised at her actions. Being a person who puts a lot of effort in her research ever since she was a child, she can lose sight of what's going on around her when she is absorbed in her work. When she is around people she likes, Pascal is one of the most carefree and haphazard people to be around- A Trait that most people would find detrimental, But, she takes it and gives it in as much moderation as she can. Pascal is rarely in a upset mood, always trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel- Very Optimistic standpoint.

As a Woman: Pascal is more of a Tomboy to be honest. She isn't afraid to get her hands dirty with work; Her extreme intelligence is something that most men tend to be afraid of. Pascal loves scarfs that are slightly tattered from use, Giving it that type of vintage look to it. During that one week during any month, Pascal is always seen in a book, The only way she can take her mind off the pain. She loves the color Purple and blue, especially in flowers. A little loss never hinders her motivation to complete something if given a task from the higher ups.

Likes: Pascal loves and I mean LOVES chemistry. Ever since she was a young shinigami, She always loved the experimentation of kido's- They might of been dangerous and blew in her face, But, she is the type of person with the "Trial and Error" method. She likes most people unless said person is completely rude or an introvert. The more outgoing the better. Pascal loves to feed off of the positive energy that is exuded from other people, almost like it gives her a hidden sensation. When it comes to food, Pascal loves Apples, bananas and oranges- Anything organic is great to "250". As one could expect from the Kido Corps leader of the Vizard Organization, Pascal has a heavy infatuation with Kido and it's potential for experimentation.

Dislikes:

Zanpakuto

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:
Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: (What type of personality does your Zanpakuto Spirit have?)
Inner World: (What does your character inner world look like? Please describe with at least 1-2 paragraph's; 5 sentences each)
Sealed Zanpakuto Appearance: (What does your Zanpukto look like in it's sealed state?)

Release Phrase: (What does your character say when releasing?)

Shikai Information

Bankai Information

Bankai Abilities: (What type of additional abilities does your character get in Bankai? Please describe them in 3 paragraph's; six sentences each)

Inner Hollow & Mask

Inner Hollow Description:
Spoiler:
Inner Hollow Personality: (What is your inner hollow's personality? Please use at least two paragraph's with 5 sentences)

Inner Hollow Powers: (What powers does your inner hollow have?)

Hollow Mask Appearance: (What does your characters mask look like? Please use either a picture or describe it in 5 sentences)

Visored Powers

Visored Powers: (What benefits does your character get from transforming into their mask state?)

Resurreccion

Resurreccion Appearance: (What does your character look like when they transform into their Resurreccion state?

Resurreccion Abilities: (When a character ascends to this state, they at their peak power. As such, you will need to post at least 5 paragraph's describing their powers.)

History

Background: (Please post at least 5 paragraph's describing their human life, death, progression to shinigami and how they became a Vizard along with their inner battle and the resulting conclusion of it)

RP Sample

Role Play Sample: (This is to test where your level of role playing is at. Please paste or create an example how you role play if this is your first app on the site. If this is not your first APPROVED app, then please remove this section of the app.)
[/center]
Back to top Go down

Pascal Kazuya (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: WIP Applications-
Jump to: