Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai)   [Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 5:34 pm

[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 DaiA
Posts until FeralMind takes over: 5

It seemed that he had hit, if only just. The redhead grunted slightly, and jumped back with a small sigh, watching him carefully, his eyes flickering over the bar on his chest. W...what? His eyes widened slightly, and the pair of tails collided on the ground by his side. He looked over at them, and suddenly heard the man speak.

"If that is your answer, then so be it. But can you really suffer the sin of killing so many without your own death?" He looked back at Heroism, his eyes narrowed.

"I once had the naive idea that everything could be saved if I did things correctly. I now see differently. It's simple. If I can save the rest of the world, then one city will not matter as much." He was lying through his teeth, but he needed to defeat Heroism. That was what he needed to do. To save the world.

"We'll see how well you fare... when exposed to the curse of my blood. Worst Possibility." The orb began to travel towards him, and Dai simply stood there. He wasn't going to run away - if the name really gave it away, then there was something that was going to happen. The Worst Possibility... it wasn't his death. It wasn't being cut down. It was...

WORST POSSIBILITY ACTIVE...
FERALMIND ACTIVATED

"Hrrrraaaaaagh!" It was sudden. No warning. He closed his eyes. Opened again. Stared at Heroism. Pupils turned to slits. Everything became visible. Could see more. This was FeralMind? Interesting. Stared at Heroism. Smirked. Disappeared.

Appeared behind him. Gathered energy in claws. Swiped at Heroism. Sent slashes of energy. Would explode on impact. Disappeared again. Stood before him. Raised head into air. Howled. Looked back down. Grinned again. Sniffed. Humans. Leave them. Not needed. Expendable. But keep them. Safe. Alive. Stared. Bared fangs. Growled.
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: [Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai)   [Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:38 pm

[Heroism, Hollow King

As the orb of the worst possible fate was travelling, he saw the grave mistake. But now, while in execution, it was too late for Kirei to stop himself - This attack to push someone into their worst fate was about to unleash the darkest possible enemy he was able to face without fighting himself. Without knowing the name, the Hollow King felt it's enormous power. Without having to understand the source, he knew not to take this opponent lightly - and as the realization came, the orb of energy hit the chest of the Shinigami, releasing the damnation it brought.

Strange eyes met the ones that saw the future. Crazed, insane, completely out of this world. The Hollow King, protected by his bone armor, knew that he had to fight back with all he got to survive this outcome. But also, a mad beast like this Shinigami right now - was unable to think about destroying the dark key, and stopping the sealing of Soul Society. But the man who would later be called Heroism had no plans of dying before abusing the power a hero of the Hollows had to it's fullest - too important was the real task he had. A smirk? Yes, definiatly. As Heroisms eyes saw the smirk, the eyes in his mind had already percieved the slashes. Not good, his mobility was still impaired. If it destroyed his wings, he would definiatly lose thanks to his advantage of aerial mobility getting lost. So, as the energy swiped at him from behind, Kirei reacted by using the martial arts he was a master of - his flawless skill would save him once more, even if it would also ruin the armor on his right arm. Stepping backwards and sideways slightly with the right leg, turning his side to where 'behind' him was, a quick movement of both tails and wings moved them out of the way of the destructive energy. The right arm of the Hollow King shined brightly - the energy he was using was no less than what was required to fire a cero, but trying to do anything less would in the end lead to his demise. This energy wave was definiatly not the kind of attack used by a man of the shield - Daigoro had turned into something far more agressive and sinister.
So, together with the step, his right, glowing arm was pushed backwards - the elbow crashing into the swipes of energy, causing a minor explosion as armor, strength and his own energy fought against the crushing force of the attack used on him. The sensation of breaking bone armor was clearly not nice, and it would take quite a bit to repair itself - the Hollow King could not count on his back of the arm to defend himself for a time now. In fact, some crackling pieces of white bones fell to the ground - but he didn't have the luxury of spending any thoughts to it.

"I see. So you are simply a mad animal now." Without any emotion, his monotone voice of a fake priest did not hold surprise, nor fear. Reversing his fow of movement, Kirei almost 'reversed' his movement from before - steping forward with the right leg now instead, gathering momentum by using the full force of his spiritually enhanced muscles and the armor, his right fist darted forward, aimed directly at the chest of the mad Shinigami. The fighting style that seemed to have changed when he released his Zanpakuto had reversed - and Kotomine showed once more that he was an avid master of hand to hand battle, as the punch of the right hand was followed by another quick, short step with the left leg into range, holding the left arm in an angle to gather more speed - it only snapped forward a bit, then stopped, aiming at the gut of the enemy. This short-ranged thrust of the arm was aimed to deal more damage should the first one fail or at least stagger the enemy for a short time, to gain control of the battle once more.
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: [Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai)   [Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:08 am

[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 DaiA

It always took a while in this form, but he was slowly regaining that slight hold on sanity that gave him the ability to speak cognitively. If he felt any more threatened, he would return to his usual state of mind, however right now, it appeared that he would be of sound enough mind to be able to attempt to speak normally with his opponent. Granted, there would still be slightly feral and guttural tones inside, and it wouldn't be as if one was being spoken to normally by this man, however it was the closest thing to intelligent conversation that one would find when speaking to him. A slightly victorious growl left his throat as the attack collided with the turning man, even if it hadn't had the affect that he was completely considering. "I see. So you are simply a mad animal now." Strange. Why did those words suddenly stop the time around him? The eyes of the beast suddenly widened, and the fake priest made a few flowing motions, before forcing a fist directly into the man's chest. He coughed out a small amount of blood, howling a little but not reacting too badly, before feeling the second hand in his stomach and shouting out. That... smarts... being pushed backwards by the powerful, short range attack, the beast stumbled and closed it's eyes, before looking at Heroism, almost knowing that there was no way to survive in this battle. He made a noise that could almost be akin to a sigh, and shook his head before turning away slightly, and looking up at the sky. Goodbye. He'd already made his goodbyes in the back of his mind. That small part of him that retained sanity had already chosen to do this. Turning back to Heroism with pain-filled eyes, the beast placed a pair of hands together, and pulled them apart again, slowly starting to chant words that he had known all his life, and not wished to use at any point in time...

"It is... the heart that says...

Something that... shows the path...

I give life... to show the way...

Ones who know... never d--"

---
Y A M A M O T O

"Reduce All Creation to Ash, Ryujin Jakka."

A sudden burst of flame surrounded Daigoro Ito and the Hollow King, distracting the redheaded beast from the chant that he was creating. Stepping forwards from a portal to the Soul Society, a seemingly-haggard old man appeared behind Daigoro himself, staring at Heroism with a pair of eyes that already knew their fate. The body was marked with bloody gashes and scars; he had been through hell just to get here, defending his home and making his way to the source of all of this. He had already heard that a Shinigami from the Second Division was fighting here; Daigoro Ito, the one who could transcend the limits of Bankai. The beard slowly lifted to a smirk as he stood there for a second, slowly speaking to the man in red hair as if he was the only man left in the world, "You fool. That was the most immature way to have fought. Sacrificing yourself... you do not need to do that, Daigoro Ito of the Second Division." Slowly walking around the redhead who had now fallen to his knees, Yamamoto Genryusai stared at Heroism now, watching the Hollow as he did so. He did not trust this creature. "So, you are the one who has instigated this, are you? I find this to be most disturbing, however I shall rectify this mistake." Small growls came from behind the older Shinigami, who looked back down on Daigoro and suddenly kicked backwards without warning, the foot colliding with the symbol on his forehead; which did two things. Firstly, it screwed over the control that the FeralMind had, returning Dai's mind back to normal. Secondly, it sent him back to sealed form in quite the hurry. He turned back to Dai and knelt down, picking him up by the scruff of his clothing, whispering lightly to him, "The key... is in the tower of white stone... on the very top... You have my blessing." Removing the Captain-Commander's Haori from his body, he handed it to the Shinigami and threw him backwards, into the gate to Soul Society as it closed once more... that boy would make a good Commander.

His gaze then slowly returned to Heroism as he turned back to the creature. "We have spoken enough. Now, it is the time to fight." A sudden disappearance with Shunpo, and the haggard Captain-Commander suddenly appeared directly in front of Heroism, taking up a stance which incorporated his heavy knowledge of martial arts, pushing forward with both fists, "Sōkotsu!" The force was exceptionally powerful, having been enough to shatter Wonderweiss Margera in the Winter War...

---

And as this all happened, the redhead could now only watch as the portal to Soul Society closed for the final time... tears rolling down his face and hitting the Haori, knowing that it could have gone better... had he started chanting earlier...

{Sorry for calling Yama-jii in so soon, but I felt that I needed to move this along~}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai)   [Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[Past RP] The Final Gateway (private: Silim and Dai)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2