Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" I_vote_lcapThe Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" I_voting_barThe Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" I_vote_lcapThe Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" I_voting_barThe Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankh

Ankh

The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Empty
PostSubject: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 2:41 am

{Zefonse Kaizme}
The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Image1
TIER-03+

al]Florence Italy, the Market Place of the world now, it is well defended by many humans as well as some Vizards, it is covered in a giant dome much like the other cities that are still left on earth. This clam day, something was happening, not to far away from the city. An minuscule hexagonal planar construct between the confines of his relevant palms that he subsequently imbues with a significant quantity of energy, causing it to fracture and distort under the tremendous strain subjected upon it. These destructive attributes are replicated within the surrounding atmosphere as the dimensional fabric begins to rupture, yet oddly displayed harmony of the observable panorama as both the spatial and temporal boundaries of the designated location are broken. The completion of this visible cracking signifies the effective transfer of the areas of the space itself opening a dimensional rift. It was invisible untraceable, most of all perfect for a sneak attack, the energy coming from it was ungodly massive as a creature step out, hiding its spirit pressure just as quickly it appeared this creature body vanished in the form of a red light becoming a pair of two swords floating in the air, as a arrcanar stood there, hiding his real reaitsu level. Its long black hair flowing to his back in the wind. He looked over the city with his eyes.

He looked like he was going to attack, but his blades went to his sides, placed away, he took a few steps towards the city, as if he was going to walk their, but he just stopped a few steps from where he appeared, the rift gone, this place changed greatly over the years since the hollow invasion, but to this one, it changed a lot since he saw this land last. This place went from simple land to a city, the same can go for the world since his time. This arrrancar was called Zefonse the cero espada, his powers still unknown to others. taking a seat, not causing harm nor a threat, he took a seat looking over the city, and pulled out a very old book, and looked at each page filled with complex drawings, coming to a blank page, he pulled out a odd looking pencil and started to draw the city, with the land around it, on this books limited size, in very good detail. Zefonse just looked at this city to draw, not for some plan to attack, but just to do something other than sit around the base.

Time flew by, guessed nothing noticed him entering, but he finished his drawing just as the sun went away and the moon rose from the other side. Zefonse stood, placing his pencil away, looking at the drawing one last time before closing it. He had many of these things, drawings from many eras of human history as well hollows. soul reapers, and some other races as well. In fact one can probably see how some city's changed over the years from these books, he brought this book just meant for Italy drawings, his long almost endless life, he change from one what would call the basic nature of hollows to what he is now. Zefonse walked towards the city a bit closer, slowly placing the book away in his outfit. Yet showing no signs to attack, he got close enough maybe get noticed by something now. Zefonse wondered if people have changed over the years now, now was the time to find out

Last edited by Raiki on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 4:42 pm

[Azure Flame Kite]

The night was quite the nice one, it seemed. Nobody appeared to intercept the Arrancar, to disrupt his silent drawing of the city before him. Maybe nobody noticed, or maybe he was outisde of the zone that was considered the 'danger-zone'? Nobody knew right now, and in the end, it wouldn't be important. After all, this night was not normal. Otherwise, nobody would've written down what happened... And it would've been forgotten, like so many nights before.

The overture to the destruction was not a loud roar, explosion, or anything fancy. Instead, a small sound could be heard, like a tuning fork being hit. It was kind of annoying, stinging in the ear, but also strangely uprising and... downright creepy, for a lack of a better word to describe the feelings it installed into normal humans. But Zefonse was not a normal human - and the same applied for the one who appeared now...
Maybe humanity had changed over the last millenia, but the man who was about to drift out of thin air was the worst possible example to test that on. He was not even human to begin with.

Out of thin air, like it turned into water, a small drop appeared. A drop, an azure drop, made out of pure, raw fire. An ominous aura surrounded it - right before it seemingly flew around the arrancar, almost as if it was angry. Then it came to an halt a few meters away from him, and burst apart, scorching the ground below it. Then, two feet slowly floated down onto the ground - a swaying head, slowly going into the correct position, and a single visible eye that looked at Zefonse.
"...Ah..." Did the being try to make a sound? It was hard to say, but this being filled with Azure Flames, this Undead, did not look friendly - at all. In fact, if one could speak of emotions in the head of this being, it would best be described as 'anger'. Although it was more like 'disruption' in the response. The reason why he even appeared here was simple - the method of travel Zefonse used, which was normally untraceable, but for Kite, it was an intrusion into the worlds weavings, the utmost sin of them all.

Staring at the arrancar, it almost seemed as if the zombie-like thing was waiting for something. A word from the other one? An apology? Or something different alltogether?
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 5:10 pm

{Zefonse Kaizme}
TIER-03+

The Night sky was to silent, Zefonse, stopped moving, after feeling something odd in the air, a small sound could be heard it felt like a c sharp or a c minor, what ever the case, it made Zefonse turn around to look. A small drop appeared. A drop, an azure drop, made out of pure, raw fire. This feeling of reaitsu, it felt like a human and a guardian beast...thats how it is a undead, very rare to run into one of them. This one was different thou as if this one followed him, well more so to his rifts. but this reaitsu was strong like a captains, meaning it wasn't one to look down to either. The of flames burst , scorching the ground below it. Then, the two feet slowly floated down onto the ground - a swaying head, slowly going into the correct position, and a single visible eye that looked at Zefonse. Zefonse looked at this undead studying his movements, and then it made a sound as if it was angry? or was it a warning, Zefonse can't truly tell. however he does not give off a vibe of wanting to talk peacefully.

Zefonse eyes stared at the undead, for the moment, and looked at the burned earth, does he appear to place to place that way, and the way the light of the moon made this undead rather zombieish, not only that it looked mindless was this a undead that lacked a mind? Can't be he knows most undead at this level would be able to speak at lest somewhat. Zefonse moved a bit closer no signs to attack.

".....Do you have business with me?"

Zefonse voice was calm yet strong, his tone was experience but yet kind. He did wonder what this undead wanted, but it looked ready to fight, Zefonse moved his left hand towards his right bladed handle, yet still showed no signs to attack, Zefonse even tried to synchronizes with the breathing of the undead, but it was rather hard not knowing this things next course of action.
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 5:32 pm

[Azure Flame Kite]

Was the being in the ragged clothes able to understand human language? Well, at least it didn't attack right away, but seemed rather observant. In fact, Kite was quite able to understand human speech from his memory, but he felt no need to speak it himself - so he had simply forgotten how it worked. Standing on the burned ground, the Undead seemed like the remnant of a catastrophe instead of someone who just appeared. A scene like out of the dream of a goddess... A warrior who couldn't understand anything of the world around him. A being without purpose, but with a mission.
In his head, Azure Kite tried to feel the power of the other one, but had no luck in trying to do so. Why was someone hiding his natural energy? Another thing he could not understand one bit. Reasoning, it was not known to him very well. His sole reasoning was that disrupting the space-time was bad. He didn't know anything besides that fact.

As if to explain to Zefonse, Azure Kite raised his right hand - and slowly but steadily, pointed exactly to the place where the arrancar had first arrived, without fail, as if he was about to grab that place out of the world itself. Was his face... antagonizing? No, not at all. Kite was unable to do that, after all. He was simply explaining... explaining why he was going to destroy this man. Nobody would be allowed to mess with space like this under his watch.
Moving it back to Zefonse, it looked like he was... Trying to get a justification out of the Arrancar, or somthing similliar. As if he was demanding an explanaition why someone would do something as crude was breaking through the worlds boundaries with such force instead of gentle gliding. But that was not the case at all - because out of nowhere, it appeared.

The Bracelet of Twilight.

Circling around his arm for a short moment, the three petals of the dangerous weapon snapped up into their position, and with another strange sound produced by Azure Flame Kite, it was fired. A beam made out of energy in multiple lines, a connection able to drain the strength of whatever it hit and to absorb the information into Kite, while rewriting it in a way to damage the target. This was Data Drain being fired at the Arrancar without any aggression shown from his side at all. Because this was the judgement of an azure knight.
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 12:12 am

{Zefonse Kaizme}
TIER-03+

Zefonse, was carefully watching this undead movements, the undead moved his right hand - and slowly but steadily, pointed exactly to the place where Zefonse himself had first arrived, without fail, as if it was about to grab that place out of the world itself. That was a scary fact, rifts where normally untraceable unless this undead had one of those skills, was he able to see the very rifts that so few can see? even thou in terms of power this undead is lower, or was he hiding his power as well? the undead face seemed to turn hostile, as it ready to attack, Zefonse carefully took a few steps back, to get into a stance.

Something appeared out of nowhere, circling around this undead arm for a short moment, the three petals of the dangerous power snapped up into their position, and with another strange sound produced by the undead, it was fired. A beam made out of energy in multiple lines, Zefonse was to close to rush in and dodge, and dodging to the side would place him near the trees, giving him another bad angle and the high ground to the undead. Zefonse, can go backwards to dodge it, but that would place him in a very bad spot as well. But a feild of reaitsu formed around zefonse a barrier as Zefonse rushed forwards, it took one beam, to knock the barrier down, Zefonse then zig-zaged to the side to dodge a few more just barely, but the problem was he was hit in the shoulder on his way, it was a solid hit. but a hit nonetheless, Zefonse felt a weaker than before as if drained.

Stopping a few from the undead, Zefonse breathed weakly as if his power was drained, barely thou, but something else with it. A sense of himself felt missing, what just happened? Was this undead power able to weaken others to in-power himself no to simple, as a sense of himself felt missing. Can it be? Did he get information? or part of Zefonse memories? and if so how much for being hit in the shoulder for less than a second? Was it Zefonse next plan, or of zefonse powers? to test this he must continue with the next course of action to test this theory, by acting out the plan he had thought during dodging. a less than powerful very of a regular cero was formed in zefonse hands. and blasted towards the undead, sure it wasn't Zefonse greatest cero, but a test. If this undead gathered memories or information on his powers, it might change the balance of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 12:32 pm

[Azure Flame Kite]

A hit. A small one, nonetheless, but it was a hit of Data Drain, and through the energy lines, 'drops' of what could only be called 'fragments' of Zefonse were drawn back to Azure Kite, just as his Bracelet of Twilight turned invisible again. Fusing with him, a small burst of energy could be felt, together with another one of his strange grunts. What were those... memories? Fragments of the memories of an ages old Arrancar, it seemed. His madness, his solitude, his lost hope - Azure Kite saw it, but it held no meaning to him. It would all turn into energy and become part of his eternal blue fire to turn the enemies of Aura into ash.
"Aaahhh..." Without any understandable word, the ragged being turned around with a swing, quite more swift than he seemed to be at first. Another being would be called 'battle thirsty' in this stage, but could that really be applied to a being without emotions? Reaching behind his back, Azure Flame Kite ripped out two black, long daggers from behind it, with twisted hilts and blackened blades. Swords as empty as his mind, made with the sole purpose to kill.
The cero incoming, Azure Flame Kite collected his own spiritual energy - and threw two slicers of blue flames right at it, causing a big explosion. He didn't even unfold his blades, and in the thick smoke, it seemed for a moment like the battle had frozen...

Right until the zombie-like Undead suddenly dashed through the smoke like a small rocket, holding the left blade downward, the right one upward, in the typical dual-sword fighting style adapted from his former human side. The air around him seemed to vibrate, as he slashed wildly at Zefonse, his blades clad in azure fire.
A first, right slash downwards, then a quick slash aimed across the chest with the left one, using the now still sideways right arm to stab forward with said right blade, and finally, moving the over-crossed arms now back to their respective own sides as a final try to prevent counter-attacks, that was his plan as he began the first slash. How many of them would work until the Arrancar noticed that if he didn't block, the flames would cook him alive?
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:28 pm

{Zefonse Kaizme}
TIER-03+

Zefonse, now had his left hand fully on his right blade handle, he quickly moved his right hand to grab hold of his left blade handle. Barely a second after he fired the cero, the energy he lost, seemed to return just as fast. no time to hold back, Zefonse had his eyes locked on this undead movements's, just as the undead drew his dragger, and slicing the cero, causing a big explosion. and in the thick smoke, it seemed for a moment like the battle had frozen. Zefonse knew the cero he fired was weaker than a normal cero, there was no way in hell, that it can kill. If he had the time to fire his fulled powered cero, it should of caused a larger blast.

Zefonse noticed the undead was rushing at him, and for a moment, everything was slowing down, to a near halt, while he thought many possible counters. and drawing his blades with that split second, when for a normal warrior would of been sliced away by in the fight. A frosted white aura appeared over Zefonse blades.

Just when, blocking the right slash downwards with the side of his left blade, taking a few staps back, to increase range, The Quick slash aimed for his chest Zefonse barely just made it to barely getting his outfit a small slice into it,, the stab that the undead used, Zefonse moved his right blade to knock it away, Zefonsem jumped backwards to get more room, Zefonse was experienced, but this undead seemed to hold more killing intent

Zefonse in a second was gone, a sound was heard a sonic boom, Zefonse was among the fastest beings his sonido made it seemed like he vanished, but what Zefonse really did, was a stance and then twists his body in such a way that he uses all that force with his body and transfers it into his left arms spinning his arm slightly and making it so that it twists the sword violently, while still in his hand the sword almost doubles in penetration power that normally cannot be blocked, Basically the sword becomes a drill when mixed with his sondio, and with the added cutting power of his frost white aura over his blade, it should hold enough power to do enough damage to this undead, the area Zefonse would appear is from is in front of the undead, where he would trust all that power right at the udead chest, however,Zefonse also had diamond aura in his other hand, he was readying another move, the fearsome Cero Estallar

Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:25 pm

[Azure Flame Kite]

His enemy... was strong. That was all that Azure Kite noticed. He didn't waste useless thoughts as to why he was strong, what group the enemy belonged to, or anything of the sorts. All that he knew was: his enemy was strong, and he had to kill him to fulfill his duty as Auras knight. So... why didn't that guy simply fall over and die? Azure did not understand the basics of wanting to be alive... though after absorbing a part of Zefonse now, another thing just started to bug him. What exactly were 'ideals'? He had seen them shatter in the glimpses of memories, but what did it mean? Life had so many needless things, it was infuriating to him.
His blades showed no innitial effect, since his enemy was also good with the swords. Backing up half a step, the Undead had to quickly react as his enemy suddenly used the momentum of his incredible speed to attack. Normally, blocking a spinning attack with two long daggers was hard, and to block a drill, nearly impossible without ruining his weapons. But at that moment, Kite 'unfolded' his broken wings.

With a small release of Azure Flame orbs flying to the sides and a small wave of flame, on both of the Empty Skies, the triple-edges unfolded to the sides, making his signature triangular shape in his hands. As the sword was thrust at him, Kite crossed over his blades - and thanks to the 90 degree style they were held in, between the left and middle blade of the right weapon and the exact opposite of the left sword, in that small hole, he captured the blade thrust for his chest. An incredibly loud screeching sound, sparks flying everywhere, he kept the blade from drilling it's way deep inside of his heart to kill him.
Pure malice floating from him now, Azure Flame Kite didn't seem to care that his black blades were slowly glowing slightly red on the grinding parts from the heat of the absorbed energy. The blade of the enemy had incredible strength, and only stopped after ripping slightly into the clothing infront of his chest - but blocking this attack like this did more than just put incredible strain at Kites own arms and hands from vibrations.
It also kept the katana of Zefonse now trapped between, as Kite had no intention of loosening his grip, no, he further tightened it. It seemed like the being without emotions or voice did indeed not want to die - which was kind of strange. But even more, it seemed angry at the enemy for trying to kill it - while it should've been no more angry than before, since Zefonse did not yet damage the space-time further.
With a scream way more human-like than before, the blue flames surrounding Kite sparked up, went along his arms, ignited his blades - and were then fired at the enemy without him moving, as a wave and as a crawling move along the enemies own sword, all to burn him to a crisp. And for the very first time today, something like a 'voice' could be heard from him.
"A...zure...Flame...."
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:44 pm

{Zefonse Kaizme}
TIER-03+

The force and speed of his blade where already deadly as it was, with the cero in it, made it all the more fearsome. But the unfolded "wings" of the undead, stopped the blades speed, but not the force behind it. The undead movement changed just a bit, was it confusion? Did he read his thoughts ahead and was ready for this attack, no it wasn't a prefect block, only manging to barely cut into the undead outfit. But he can feel it, the stress on the undead arms, it wasn't easy to block a blade with that speed and force behind it. Zefonse guess he might of gotten some his memories, his eyes looked into the undead eyes, a warning, never let your guard down even for a second.

Zefonse memories, what else laid in there, the way he gained the title of crazed destroyer as the original 2nd espada, the loneliness, the feeling of throwing himself to the darkness, for the sake of this world. This world that as long a single race exist that it can never be at peace, at times Zefonse wants to save it, and other times destroy it, but it won't matter, after all everything ends at one time or the other. Even his long life shall end, and everything he has done to this point would be a waste, there was nothing everlasting, unstoppable. As if his ideal right now was simply to exist to see how far everything well go, that single ideal etched into his soul, his blade.

The undead scream way more human-like than before, the blue flames surrounding it sparked up, went along his arms, ignited the blades, Zefonse eye narrowed in, locking on the point, quickly slipping his finger on the blade locked in the undead dragger's. the cero covering the blade got his blood, the the frosted white aura. changed into a clear dark navy blue with faint traces of royal sliver aura. A power of a gran rey, increasing its power even more, the diamound aura faded away from zefonse hand as well.

The moment the flames shot out, Zefonse let go of his blade, and a pulse made from his own telekinesis cover him and sent Zefonse backwards, making some of lower parts of his outfit brunt from the flames, but that wasn't all he did, the telekinesis pulse was a smaller version of his reaitsu shield, but he then made a full powered telekinesis blast right at his own blade that was locked in the undead dragger's. Zefonse telekinesis is strong enough to push cars and heavily damage buildings, and all of that was locked on to his blade, with the gran rey cero in it, the force of this was unreal, anything like a blade would of had the speed of the rocket after being hit,it just sent flying very far back, at the very lest if the undead can stand this, the force should place more stress on its arms, hopefully making them reach a breaking point soon. Zefonse was still taking this battle very carefully he was ready just in case if this move fails.
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:32 pm

[center][Azure Flame Kite]

Things were not looking good for the emotionless creature. Not only did it lack the mind to even 'get' the memories of the being he had hit partially with Data Drain, the power he drained also seemed minimalistic, since his own strengthening had already disappeared again. Usually, the innitial charge of Kite came too sudden for enemies to respond, but since usually his enemies consisted out of normal Hollows using a Garganta in the wrong place at the wrong time, this was no real surprise.
When the sudden new force of pure kinetic energy hit, Azure Kite screamed out in pain. He was send flying backwards for obvious reasons - maybe he would've been able to keep steady if not for the need to stop the sword from piercing right through his chest. As he was flying backwards, a loud clinging sound was heard, as the ripping apart of the Empty Skies send the blade flying to the side, and while being flung upwards, Zefonses Zanpakuto slashed a gap into the left shoulder of the Undead warrior. After roughly 25 feet of free flight, shortly before he would've hit the ground hard, Azure managed to catch himself again. Flinging around in the air, he landed on his feet, burrying both Empty Skies into the ground to slow his slide backwards down to a halt in mere moments.
The strange, burning eyes of the Undead were filled with... something. His strange grunting and sighing sound he made, it didn't seem completely without noticing the enemy at hand anymore. Was it... anger? The memories of Zefonse had activated something in the mind of the Undead, but it was still burried deep down underneath the Guardian Beasts influence.
"...y...ou..." Was it... talking? Well, at least the being tried to. The words were hard to discern from the normal sounds the zombie-like boy made. "...E...nem...y..." Just saying those two words was quite hard for the Monster Form Undead, since this form was usually unable to say normal human words. Maybe Zefonse could understand the 'other' words? Most likely not if he was a normal Arrancar, since the old empire of the Guardian Beasts had fallen a long time before that. But Zefonse was not normal - nobody could say for certain what languages he spoke.
"...M..ust...St...op...You..."
The next words followed in the old tounge of the Guardian Beasts, as Kite took another step forward. Blood was slowly flowing down from the wound in his shoulder, the blade of the Arrancar had landed somewhere of to the side. The red of the blood looked completely like human blood, even the smell and taste would be the exact same - but it had a higher temperature than human blood. Azure colored flames circled around the Empty Skies again, and it looked like the Azure Knight was readying himself for another charge at the enemy, as hopeless as it might've been.
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:25 am

{Zefonse Kaizme}
TIER-03+

Zefonse face nor eyes showed no change, unchanging, like a force of the gods themselves where standing in his spot. As the undead screamed out in pain form his attack, the undead was undoubtedly sent flying from the force. Zefonse, only waited for now, readying himself in another stance, bending downwards. Holding his breath, taking in this long second of time for the next move. but he also kept a eye on the undead. a loud clinging sound was heard from the undead, as the ripping apart of the undead weapons sent Zefonse zanpakuto, flying to the side, and while being flung upwards, it seemed that he slashed a gap into the left shoulder of the Undead. After roughly 25 feet of free flight, shortly before he would've hit the ground hard, it managed to catch himself again. Flinging around in the air, he landed on his feet, burrying both its blades into the ground to slow his slide backwards down to a halt in mere moments.

Impressive most that live this far, would get up and run away, but not this undead, as if it showed no fear. ...y...ou..." The undead talking The words themselves were hard to discern from the normal sounds the undead made. "...E...nem...y..." Zefonse waited "...M..ust...St...op...You..."these words were from the old empire of the Guardian Beasts that had fallen a long time before now. This was rare someone else spoke it Doe's this creature have a reason for his attack? and attacking with those wounds, it as if it cared not for its own safety.

"You act as if I wronged you, I ensure you, If you hold no reason to attack me, then leave while you still can, because I wont hold back in the next attack"

Zefonse said just as the undead took another step forward, but most shockingly in the old Guardian Beast llanguage. Blood was slowly flowing down from the wound in his shoulder.The red of the blood looked completely like human blood. Azure colored flames circled around blades again, and it looked like the undead was readying himself for another charge at zefonse. Taking a step forward as well, but the blood covered zanpakuto, that was off the side, floated back towards Zefonse own hands, holding both now, Zefonse looked ready to attack, at full force, but ready to defend himself if need.
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:10 pm

[Azure Flame Kite]

So the being had been understood... But still, did it recognize the rarity of that? Maybe it did, because even the emotionless Undead seemed stiffled for a moment. This time, this world was alien to him, a being that had existed for far longer than the Cero Espada himself. Azure Kite was, by far, the oldest known Undead, from a time when humans were still nothing but animals. But that moment was so brief, his face so motionless, that you simply couldn't tell without incredibly sharp senses.

But now, something... made him speak. If you could call it speaking, that is. Most likely he only did it because his opponent spoke the same language as Aura, his goddess and only light in existance worthy of his servitude. Having his blades raised again, the wound on his shoulder had already stopped bleeding - there was pain, but Kite didn't care. Pain was a signal to start worrying, but worry was non-existant for him. It was an inconvinience at the worst. His crackling blue fire had stopped the blood.
"...A...u...ra..." A single word - a name that not many knew. In fact, most Guardian Beasts, Sugiura and much less Arrancar didn't know of her existance. The last true goddess of a world - but why did the zombie-like creature mutter her name on the opposing threat? He didn't know himself, nor did he even understand why his enemy didn't simply die. What was so scary about dying that people feared it?
"Pro...mise...Must...pro..tect..."

It came without a warning. He had seemed like he wanted to 'talk' - as much as a being like him could - but in the end, it was his instinct to destroy those who hurt the fabrics of existance. Dashing forward again, now with the Tri-Blades spread out properly in his hands, the flame-trail behind him scorched the already barren lands into a black layer of ashes. The pain in his arm? He didn't care for it - pain was unimportant. Only the death of his enemy was important.
Slashing at Zefonse, attempting to simply overwhelm him by not stopping one bit, two waves of azure flames were accompanying it, aiming from both sides to completely engful and burn the Espada. And even more, after the innitial two vertical slashes, the azure flames would explode, covering a large area in annihilating flames. He was serious about this - serious about defeating the enemy of Aura.
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:32 pm

{Zefonse Kaizme}
TIER-03+

I have never lost a battle. All who resist will fall. The God of battle is what I have become. Anything is possible for me now as the world is in ever lasting fear. To save the world I shall lead this world to its ending. Once those who face me you face an unstoppable force. Ideals is something everyone has, but are never stronger than those who wish to end everything. We existed from the beginning of time, we are souls. We are never ending, if we die, we shall be reborn as something new, be it a hollow, or humans. This is the path we all walk, if we die in battle, we shall only be reborn, so there is never true death, only the loss of the person that was. When one is reborn they shall lose all memories and powers they once had in a past life. a cruel fate. Like those that died today, this city shall now vanish. In no time, everything will come under our fangs, for they exist solely for the Hollows to feast on. What Zefonse desire most is the rule of nothing. Falling into the valleys of time long since past, these fangs of there's are not to be reckoned with. Skill and power, a Double-Action Now, who is next to become his next foe? He will aim to exceed all of God’s power, and achieve the pleasant miracle of erasing life and death, the perfect world devoid of all life that damages the world. There are just too many unnecessary things…a world appropriate just for itself is near his hands.Whether is it victory, or loss, there is no meaning to it. Winning is only defined as beating and living another day, losing is dying or the unskilled. But they both had no meaning, they only words to make people feel better.

Zefonse stance change just as the creature said the world "...A...u...ra..." That single word,a name that not many knew. The fabled goddess of life itself. Legend has it that Aura created the guardian beast, creates who where akin to gods. Zefonse knew the story's, but never bothered to check them if that story was real. If it was then how did this creature know of the name of Aura? His stance changing to that of kendo, placing one sword away his left sword, as he held his right blade above his head, with both hands on the handle."Pro...mise...Must...pro..tect..." Zefonse eyes stayed opened, narrowed on the creature, no reason, no thought, nothing mattered to this thing, it was just kill or be killed with it. It seemed to lack common sense. It didn't even care for Zefonse warning. The trees around Zefonse started to die off, quickly as the reaitsu of the cero espada was building up, was he going to release? No, he gave a warning he wasn't going to hold back, so he was going to preform his most powerful sword move. Ikorosu Hyakutou, a move made by Zefonse himself in his long years of life, and only uses it if he wants to be sure he ready to take a life. And he was, as his mind cleared, and reaitsu was building, a symbol appeared before Zefonse as well
Spoiler:

This was his Conceptual Weapon, that use to belong to the former God of battle, it was known as No second strike. The concept is hard strikes so strong, even the blow fired for the sake of diversion or feints, are enough to snatch away the opponent's life. This idea is the quintessence of martial arts. An expert and it goes without saying that thier strength surpassed that of others, but to put into practice the principle of "engulfing the opponent with energy" The power to "engulf with energy" lacks a fixed title as a technique. The Zhou Tian is a kind of training method in which, upon revitalizing the whole body by means of enclosing the body and mind are in energy, the energy is cultivated through resonance and amplification. One of its goals is to fill the whole body with energy and to fill one's own energy in the surrounding space. Making what seems to be near miss's and within one meter of the attack still effects them.

"to engulf the opponent with energy" through this practice, in other words to completely construct his own territory by molding the space filled with thier own energy. "Those who have been engulfed with energy" would have some of their senses dazzled, entering into a state of tension, and in the case a direct impact is driven into the nervous system of an opponent in this state, his heart will stop due to a reaction in the pneumogastric nerve. However the true power of no second strike is thou the practice of "engulf the opponent with energy" well rapidly use there own reaitsu, ki, making them weaken over time at a rapid rate and making each physical hit do more and more damage over time. The major downside to this move is losing the power to use long range powers, making the holder rely on there close to med range powers, however this does not effect Resurrección powers that apart of there true self, but that is only limited to arrancar, those with a Zanpakutô spirited and powers gifted from them are null out making them rely on hand to hand combat or swordsmanship.

As the creature dash towards Zefonse, as the Slash's aimed at Zefonse, the creature tried attempting to simply overwhelm him by not stopping one bit, two waves of azure flames were accompanying it, Zefonse moved to the side completely dodging it, his eyes still narrowed, sword still above his head, his movements more controlled, then aiming from both sides to completely engful and burn the Espada. Zefonse reaitsu released it self on the moment of "impact" just as the innitial two vertical slashes, the azure flames would explode, covering a large area in annihilating flames. For a moment it seemed like the flames have ended the god of battle burned to ash, but his reaitsu was still felt, not even weakened in the slightest. As one of the strongest Arrcanr alive, Zefonse possesses absolutely monstrous spiritual power. His very presence can cause even the most skilled Shinigami to lose their breath, and is capable of affecting entire areas to the point of disrupting energy attacks from enemies, and flames, as well as affecting others from seemingly miles away and cause them to enter a state of paralysis and confusion. Zefonse stood there, still standing, not to say he wasn't hurt. He took damage, but not even enough to majorly harm him. Then suddenly Zefonse then focuses his full reiatsu. His body glowing bright white when this is preformed, making a ungodly shock wave that shatters glass all over a city. The reiatsu takes the shape of several black and white reiatsu wisps surrounding his body, as well as a large aura that rains down on the area like a earthquake, reiatsu takes the shape of several black and purple reiatsu wisps surrounding his body, as well as a large aura that rains down on the opponent.

Then it happen, he swung, looking like a devil in his reaitsu. Aiming the strike at the creature that spoke the name of Aura. Zefonse most powerful sword technique.Ikorosu Hyakutou. It is an all-purpose technique that rivals Bankai, and even Guardian beast's. He developed it into a an anti-bankai beast skill capable of adapting and changing how it appears depending on the target and circumstances of its use, in the motion of one swing, He targets in order to, slashes the upper arm, collarbone, windpipe, temple, diaphragm, rib, testicles, and thighs simultaneously at a speed faster than the speed of sound, then Zefonse performs a final lance-like thrust through the heart to kill him a total of nine times in an instant. All that is seen is one swing, this mix with No second strike are some of the reasons he called "God of battle" while many say he never lost a battle. But Zefonse cared nothing for that title, it was just that a title, he cared for nothing about this creature, the damage to this land. Just as dying trees start to turn to dust. If the creature did survive this attack, Zefonse would let it live out of respect for living thou his most powerful sword technique. For now he shall return to holding the blade back in hand and swinging it like he was cleaning off blood, even if there was nothing on the blade, even if nothing was on it. He looked into the dust that was caused by his technique, seeing if this creature manage to dodge or not. Zefonse placed his blade back into a defense stance, readying himself just in case. Zefonse noticed a burn on his arm, that wasn't normal, the wounds made by the creature attacks should of healed, but he had no time to worry.

Zefonse is not very boastful of his race; he believes that one's reputation must come from their own actions, not their birthrights. He is seen as cool and calm, and able to process any information he may recieve, no matter how shocking or disappointing it may be. Zefonse often appears aloof and is indifferent, and rarely shows any emotions other than slight annoyance or dissatisfaction on certain subjects. Having the ambition to walk the path of villain for the sake of a villain. He has come to embrace the fact that he has to destroy before reconstruction can occur. He views equality and justice as an evil that must be dispelled and encourages social battle to maintain evolution within society. Zefonse is very proud of his own power, but unlike other members of his race, possesses no physical signs of arrogance or overconfidence. He is also one of the most proficient combatants in existence. Things like today when he wasn't in the mood to even battle, this always happens, the second he lets someone go in honor they just want to kill him to please some sort of pleasure. His eyes non moving, cold, they can make the most stoic of all, break down as if Zefonse stared into there soul. If the creature survived his most powerful swordsmanship, he has no choice but to perform Cien muerte huída(Hundred Vanishing Death) basically a twin sword version that makes it 200 swings at once. But he looked on as his body shined white and appeared to be a devil looking down the dusted path where his Ikorosu Hyakutou was aimed on the creature. He felt his body starting to strain under the use of No second strike, the punishing price he has to pay just to use it once it great, his bones felt like they where ready to snap with each swing, and his muscles felt close to tearing themselves apart. It was going to be hard to move for a bit, but at lest he can still fight just in case, he waited, he waited to see if the creature manage to dodge, escape, or even still standing at all. So many factors, so many risks, Zefonse was ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:23 pm

[Azure Flame Kite]

Not fast enough. That was the first reaction of the warrior with the Azure Flames. His speed was not able to match the Arrancar - thus, the slashes went into nothing. However, his fire simply had too high of a radius to be completely dodged, it seemed, and that was good. The Undead was maybe mindless, but not unable to use strategy in combat. With the blue fire circling his arms and swords, his continued attack was aborted to defend - getting hit by THIS would annihilate him, that was for sure. But there was so little time... And so much power going against him. Still, the flaring energy around the Descendant of Fiana did not falter - it grew stronger still. His Reiatsu had not diminshed more than a miniscule amount from throwing his fire around, a clear symbol of his control over them.

Then they came. Nine strikes. A seemingly careless stance from Azure Kite - but that was his defensive one. Simply standing straight... Before his left arm shot upwards, his wrist flicking around. The same happened on the other side. Three-pointed swords, slashing through the darkness. Any normal weapon would break from the impact of this alone - and simple doubleswords would not do any good against this. However, his shortswords were triple-bladed - The triple-effect did not only help converge his fire. It also enhanced his blocking ability to far above anything else normal dual-daggers allowed. A mechanical, screeching noise - The tendons in the wrists of the creature nearly instantly snapped, as the first strikes made their way. The only thing holding him to his weapon was the connection his soul had with them, as the Empty Skies were the representation of his inner mind. As long as he lived, these swords would never fail him.
But it would not be enough. This energy... was otherworldly. The shock of every single strike, it cracked the bones. Invaded by foreign energy, the flames flickered, and his heart missed two beats in a row. The third was weaker than ever before, in fact. Spinning the swords was the only thing Azure Kite could do, covering himself in his own slices and flames, with each impact, his swords cracking. Eight strikes, but it was not over. One final one, coming from above. And no single attempt to block it. A flashing red and white, as Zefonse took his distance once more. The eyes both visible, Azure Kite did not bleed. But he did not seem... alive, either. Slowly, his left arm slided off from where it should've been connected to his body, to the ground, and crackled into flames. The hat, half-split, began to desintegrate. Across his entire body, a giant gash from which flames and blood came, burning the ground around him. In every sense of the word, Kite should be dead now.

Just that... he wasn't.
"Ah... GRAAAH! AAAGAAAHH! HAAAAAAAAAA!" A roar that should not have been possible. A ring around the arm, the same bracelet as before. But this time, the ray went into the sky - and split. Hitting the ground everywhere around the Undead, his stopped heart turned into fire. His brain turned into fire. His entire soul, body, and blood, everything became fire. It seemed as though this had been a deathcry - but that was a wrong assumption. Because during all this, his presence did not vanish.
It only revealed it's full glory. And with that, the ground disappeared. The sky disappeared. And transporting them into a parallel world, where everything was different and still the same, he stood there. No, he was floating. His body, held together by fire. made out of fire. Behind him, the wings of the flames. In his hands, the new form of his swords. In his mind, the wish to destroy his enemy. This was...

The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Azureflamegod

The Azure Flame God. The Guardian Beast holding the title 'God of Blue Flames' was awakened this day. Made out of flames, surrounded by flames, his anger released in him releasing fire - in a strange form. This was 'Azure Destiny' - creating two firey copies of himself, one at each side, they seemed even more out of fire, without any kind of solid 'core' in them. But what was even more, all three Azure Kites now threw something - the blades once attached to the arms, and now a grand total of six fiery saw-like, spinning swords aimed at the old Arrancar from the front, behind, right, left, above and below!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"   The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil" Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Dualism of "Good" and "Evil"
Page 1 of 1