Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} I_vote_lcapSo... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} I_voting_barSo... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} I_vote_lcapSo... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} I_voting_barSo... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Empty
PostSubject: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:16 pm

So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Dai

So... who was he supposed to be meeting right now? The redheaded Shinigami blinked, and thought back to the request that the Eighth Division Captain had made of him - to go forth and meet someone in the ruins of Tokyo; she wanted to talk to him about something. Ume? He sighed softly, and walked through the ruins carefully, looking for any sign of a fight. He had one hand on his zanpakuto, and he was watching the inside of the ruins carefully - who knew what could burst out at him?

It seemed that the place was devoid of Hollow activity right now, but there could still be any one creature coming out to attack him, right? He sighed softly, and scratched the back of his head in slight wonder. Eh... this was really confusing him. Was this anything to do with Solas' unexplained absences ? He trusted her, don't get me wrong, but... it was really strange. He sighed again, before taking a seat on the ground and pulling a wrapped Onigiri out of his pocket. The humans were rather strange, weren't they? I mean, to have WRAPPED Onigiri... He started to eat with a contented giggle.

Maybe whoever Solas wanted him to meet was nice! Yeah, that was it! They'd have to be a pretty good person to gain Solas' trust like that... right? He sighed softly into his food and looked around some more. Maybe they were evil. Maybe Solas was actually betraying him by sending him here? Nah... not a chance. He trusted Solas far to much to even CONSIDER that.

So what was going on?

Last edited by Dai on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:52 pm

So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Yume

What the fucking hell was she doing? Solas told her to go to tokyo to meet the captain commander. The god damn CAPTAIN COMMANDER of the Gotei 13. Was Solas insane? UGH!

Yume walked grudgingly through the dangai precipice world, the inky black that separated the human world from all other worlds. She had a platform of reiatsu, mostly stable, but with a few veers in design from how nervous she was, below her, forming as she walked to carry her. Was this going to be the end for her? Was she literally WALKING to her death?

Yume pulled the large battle-axe of a zanpakuto off of her back, holding it out in front of her as the pink-haired woman stopped, touching the air in front of her with the battle-axe and causing it to rip apart horizontally, creating a portal that led directly into Tokyo. Yume stepped through it and saw, not more than ten feet away, the Captain Commander. She gulped, holding her battle axe up and looking at him.

Yume sighed, gathering herself before speaking. "My name is Yumesade Shiride. Solas told me to come here to speak to you on an important matter. I wish no harm come to either of us, and I hope we can talk like intelligent beings, rather than fight like animals." To punctuate her point, Yume drove her battle-axe into the ground, holding her hands up, as if in surrender, and stepping forwards towards Daigoro, and away from her battle-axe, leaving her completely unarmed. God she hoped she wasn't going to die..
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:01 pm

"My name is Yumesade Shiride. Solas told me to come here to speak to you on an important matter. I wish no harm come to either of us, and I hope we can talk like intelligent beings, rather than fight like animals." He blinked, and turned to the woman.

"Hm? Important matter?" She was... quite beautiful, in his opinion. She had the body, and she appeared to look like she knew how to use it. He smiled softly, and looked at the battleax carefully with a small sigh. He slid his zanpakuto out of the sheathe on his hip, dropping it onto the ground. He yawned, and tilted his head to the side.

"Fine by me. Heh... really, do you need such an oversized weapon?" He raised a hand to his mouth and giggled softly.

"Now, drop your hands~" He laughed again, and nodded at her.

"So an important matter, you say? Would you be the reason that Captain Foiche is, by all intents and purposes, leaving every few days to the Material World?" He smiled at her again, and tilted his head to the side with a giggle. She seemed interesting and trustworthy enough. She might be material for the BDF, too...
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Yume's general demeanor relaxed as she watched the captain commander drop his weapon and smile at her. Really? What kind of a shinigami was he? Who would SMILE at an espada?

"Fine by me. Heh... really, do you need such an oversized weapon?" Yume giggled, "I guess not, but that's just the form my zanpakuto took when I sealed it.." Yume smiled brightly at the shinigami, walking closer to him and dropping her hands at his bequest.

"So an important matter, you say? Would you be the reason that Captain Foiche is, by all intents and purposes, leaving every few days to the Material World?" Yume giggled again, "Yeah.. that'd be me.. and I can explain all of this."

Yume walked forward, sitting down in front of Daigoro and looking at him. "You see.. I met Solas in the world of the living not long ago.. she found me mourning a lost city and well.. we connected. I fell in love with her, you see. Completely knowing the consequences of my actions, I fell for her, and she for me. Captain Commander Daigoro Ito. I am here before you, not as an espada, but as a woman in love, and I beg you, please give me shelter within your ranks.. I don't want the cero espada or the hollow king.. and definitely not the primera finding this out.. I want to be with solas.." Yume's eyes began tearing up, her breaths coming in quick, shallow gasps. "Please.. I don't want to be killed..."

Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:09 pm

"I guess not, but that's just the form my zanpakuto took when I sealed it.." Fair enough. You never really chose your zanpakuto's appearance. He smiled again, and then listened to her begin to give her explanations as to why she wanted him there.

"You see.. I met Solas in the world of the living not long ago.. she found me mourning a lost city and well.. we connected. I fell in love with her, you see. Completely knowing the consequences of my actions, I fell for her, and she for me. Captain Commander Daigoro Ito. I am here before you, not as an espada, but as a woman in love, and I beg you, please give me shelter within your ranks.. I don't want the cero espada or the hollow king.. and definitely not the primera finding this out.. I want to be with solas.."

"..." He didn't know what to say about this. He really didn't. He understood that love had the strangest effects, and could transcend hate and race relations. But he didn't think that one of his Captains... he stood there for a second or two... wondering... thinking... considering...

"Please.. I don't want to be killed..." He shook his head, looking at the girl with cold eyes, not an ounce of emotion within. He closed his eyes, and sighed softly, thinking this over properly.

"I need to know... are you completely loyal to this woman? Is everything that you want to give for her?" He opened them again, speaking in monotonous terms.

"I have a fourteenth Squad of the Gotei. One that I have tasked to protect the Gate City, Berlin. I allow those who I can trust enough to join, anyone who has proven themselves to me, not just Shinigami. If I can trust you, then I can let you join. But I need you to prove it to me, Yumesade. Can you prove it?"
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:44 pm

"I need to know... are you completely loyal to this woman? Is everything that you want to give for her?"

Yume looked at him, nodding firmly. "I am willing to sacrifice anything, everything, and my life, if needed, for her..." Her eyes welling up as tears slid down her cheeks. Yume loved Solas.. with all of her heart. Anything and anyone that would threaten that love, or threaten solas, was her enemy.

"I have a fourteenth Squad of the Gotei. One that I have tasked to protect the Gate City, Berlin. I allow those who I can trust enough to join, anyone who has proven themselves to me, not just Shinigami. If I can trust you, then I can let you join. But I need you to prove it to me, Yumesade. Can you prove it?" Yume looked at him wide-eyed. "Yes.. I'll do anything to prove that I love her. I'd complete any task.. if you want me to prove it, just tell me how.. I love her, Daigoro..." She looked at the ground, "With all my heart.. I love her.. she means everything to me.. everything.. I want to help her, I want to be with her.. I want her to have me for as long as possible, and vice-versa.. so I don't want to be killed.. Tell me how to prove my love for her, sir.." Her voice now shaky and her cheeks now wet from the tears that had been streaming down it. Yume looked up at Dai, determination in her eyes, and stepped back, resting one hand on the hilt of her battle-axe, "If you're going to ask me to fight you, to show you my strength to show that I'm worthy of your trust and being in your squad, then I can do that." She nods, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:48 am

"If you're going to ask me to fight you, to show you my strength to show that I'm worthy of your trust and being in your squad, then I can do that." Hm. So, she was prepared to go that far? She was really prepared to turn around and fight the Captain-Commander, the most powerful Shinigami in the Gotei 13, the one who was capable of transcending bankai and fusing his own zanpakuto into his body, just to prove her love for one woman; his Eighth Division Captain? He smiled softly, and shook his head, bending down to pick up his zanpakuto.

"You're really prepared to fight me, knowing full well that I'm stronger than your own Cero Espada. I have to admit, that's brave, but stupid. Really, now." He grinned, and disappeared, reappearing right behind Yume and smirking.

"Now, I could kill you quite easily, couldn't I?" He disappeared once more, re-appearing exactly where he'd left off before. With a small smile on his face, he re-sheathed his zanpakuto.

"I think I can trust you. I can't really say why, but I don't think you have the propensity to betray me." He tilted his head to the side and smiled brightly. "However... betraying your own kind is going to prove more difficult, I'm afraid." His face suddenly went cold and steely.

"It's possible to leave, but it'll be difficult to get away. You'll be living in the Gate City of Berlin, I'll have you know that much. So you won't be in Soul Society, without a chaperon. I think we know who can accommodate you for that, at any length. But while you're in Berlin, you'll have to make sure that you keep away from the city limits. Once you leave, you're easily attacked, got it?" He trusted her. He really did. He just hoped that she would be able to stay in his trust.

If this went through, maybe he could unite Shinigami and Hollow relations... Although he knew that to be impossible.
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Wed May 04, 2011 6:53 pm

"You're really prepared to fight me, knowing full well that I'm stronger than your own Cero Espada. I have to admit, that's brave, but stupid. Really, now. Now, I could kill you quite easily, couldn't I?" Yume snarled slightly. "Don't act arrogant, Daigoro. Your power means absolutely nothing to me. If it was a matter of being with Solas or not, I'd kill you in a heartbeat." She growled, meaning every word of the implied threat from the heart. The captain commander's faster-than-average shunpo had no meaning to her. She had judged her time, and if he had intended to strike, she would have been able to dodge. She knew how to handle a fight..

"I think I can trust you. I can't really say why, but I don't think you have the propensity to betray me. However... betraying your own kind is going to prove more difficult, I'm afraid." Yume nodded, "Any cost, Daigoro. Any cost."

"It's possible to leave, but it'll be difficult to get away. You'll be living in the Gate City of Berlin, I'll have you know that much. So you won't be in Soul Society, without a chaperon. I think we know who can accommodate you for that, at any length. But while you're in Berlin, you'll have to make sure that you keep away from the city limits. Once you leave, you're easily attacked, got it?" Yume nodded furiously, putting her zanpakuto back diagonally along her spine and approaching the captain commander, walking closer, but not close enough to seem as if she was threatening him. "Daigoro, I am willing to go to any length, and accomplish any task, to be with Solas, safely." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 5:37 pm

"Don't act arrogant, Daigoro. Your power means absolutely nothing to me. If it was a matter of being with Solas or not, I'd kill you in a heartbeat." Oh? Someone hadn't reacted well to his teasing. He knew that even at his strength, he'd have some trouble with her strength. With a small smile on his face, he flicked some hair behind his right ear and yawned.

"Heh... Fair enough." What else was there to say? Still - the fact that she had seen him as being 'arrogant' meant something. It meant that she was completely serious right now - unlike the redheaded Shinigami; he was rarely serious. The only serious part of his mind right now was focussed on the ramifications of this. He knew that he could trust her, but he needed to be completely sure. If he brought an Arrancar into the 14th Division, he could be slandered for his work - and possibly called a traitor; he might lose all credibility. But if she could prove it to the rest of the Gotei...

"Daigoro, I am willing to go to any length, and accomplish any task, to be with Solas, safely." She had approached him, and the redhead smiled softly.

"First thing's first. Please, call me Dai. I may be in my 400's, but I'm no old man," He laughed softly, and scratched his head. "Other than that, we need you to prove yourself - not me so much, more the rest of the Captains - save for Solas, of course." A small laugh escaped his throat.

"Is there anything you could bring to the Gotei from Hueco Mundo that might be of importance? Also, what about your fraccion? How will they react to this?" He tilted his head to the side slightly, studying the woman further.
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:32 am

"First thing's first. Please, call me Dai. I may be in my 400's, but I'm no old man," Yume chuckled, "Oh, a young one, that's nice. So strange, I'm around seven hundred years older than you, and yet I'm so much weaker. That's sort of sad in my opinion." Yume grinned jokingly, "Alright then, Dai."

"Other than that, we need you to prove yourself - not me so much, more the rest of the Captains - save for Solas, of course. Is there anything you could bring to the Gotei from Hueco Mundo that might be of importance? Also, what about your fraccion? How will they react to this?" Yume shrugged, "I don't give a damn about my fraccion. I'm doing this for Solas. I don't share the same relationship with my fraccion that some of you captains do with your lieutenants. I simply recruited circumstantially." Yume tapped her chin with her finger, thinking about it. "There's really.. nothing I could bring, save Heroism's head on a platter, but he would kill me long before that, a fact I'm not keen on proving." Yume sighed, looking up at the captain commander, utterly defeated, "Is there.. no way that won't get me killed?" She sighed again, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Oh, a young one, that's nice. So strange, I'm around seven hundred years older than you, and yet I'm so much weaker. That's sort of sad in my opinion." Well... there were a few factors that contributed to that, but this redhead wasn't quite prepared to go into details right now. He just smiled softly, and nodded as she spoke, listening intently to every word that came out of her mouth.

"I don't give a damn about my fraccion. I'm doing this for Solas. I don't share the same relationship with my fraccion that some of you captains do with your lieutenants. I simply recruited circumstantially." A slight blush crossed his cheeks when she mentioned Captains and Lieutenants. No, he was sure that she didn't know. I mean, how could she know, they'd kept it pretty damn secret over the time that they'd been dating, right? No, no, he needed to retain his composure. Breathing in and out, he forced the blush on his cheeks to dissipate, and tilted his head to the side with a slightly cocky smirk.

"Fair enough. They're just tools of the trade, after all."

"There's really.. nothing I could bring, save Heroism's head on a platter, but he would kill me long before that, a fact I'm not keen on proving." ...Heh. Yeah, he had difficulty with that one too. Her next look caused his heart to shatter, ever-so-slightly. That look of defeat and desperation that crossed her face, he didn't know what to say, or what to do - his heart was in his mouth, and his head, his head was pounding in the same beat.

"Is there.. no way that won't get me killed?" He mouthed the words that she spoke, thinking about it carefully.

"While a Captain-Commander's personal input about position would normally be fine, the fact remains that you're an Arrancar - they'd see Solas as a victim, blinded by love, seduced by you, if we go about this wrong." He tapped his chin carefully, looking up to the sky.

"However... When you think about it another way... I think this can work. You just need to leave. If you can get out of Las Noches, and into Berlin, we can discuss it with a good friend of mine, one that might understand your plight." He nodded a couple of times and smiled benevolently at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:15 pm

"Fair enough. They're just tools of the trade, after all." Yume nodded. That was pretty much what she saw her fraccion as. Hell, once she left, she was certain that the both of them would find new espada to serve. They're strong, after all. The problem would be trying to find an espada that could deal with the both of them.. and not the same way Yume had, she hoped.

"While a Captain-Commander's personal input about position would normally be fine, the fact remains that you're an Arrancar - they'd see Solas as a victim, blinded by love, seduced by you, if we go about this wrong." "Awh.. They'd suspect little old me of such foul play? Shame on them." Yume giggled. Hell, if anyone was seduced into that relationship, it was her, I mean the way things played out.. But she didn't care, she loved Solas. No matter of any circumstance would change that.

"However... When you think about it another way... I think this can work. You just need to leave. If you can get out of Las Noches, and into Berlin, we can discuss it with a good friend of mine, one that might understand your plight." Yume looked up, grinning, eyes full of hope. "Oh? Yay! I can do that, easily. When do you want me to meet you there, Dai?" She beamed, she was really believing that she could do this, now. First things first, however, she needed to see Solas again, soon, and tell her the good news.. maybe she could try to convince a shinigami to send her a hell butterfly telling her? She'd find a way.
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:30 pm

"Awh.. They'd suspect little old me of such foul play? Shame on them." He smiled softly, and laughed at this. He shrugged lightly, and stretched.

"What can I say? A little scandal, and they're over it like dogs to a bone. I can't stop'em." He laughed again, giving her a slightly sly smirk, nodding his head, all sage-like.

"Oh? Yay! I can do that, easily. When do you want me to meet you there, Dai?" Hm? She really was prepared, huh? The redhead grinned, and turned away.

"As soon as you can, I'd hope. We don't need to drag this out any longer than it has to be. I'll let Solas know that her butterfly is leaving the cocoon, hopefully she'd understand - in fact, I'm sure she'll understand. For anything else, I can send assistance to get you to Berlin once you leave Hueco Mundo - in fact, I need to remember to talk to Saitou, get you added to his list so you can be allowed in." He nodded a few more times, no longer talking directly to Yumesade, but now deep in thought.

Even if he was the most relaxed Captain Commander to grace the halls of Soul Society in a long time, he was still quite serious when it came to matters like this. So as he walked off, he began to consider all possibilities, and as the thoughts all came across his mind, he began to work out an exact plan to assist the escape of Yumesade Shiride... that was on his mind as he disappeared from her view.

[Thread LEFT]
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:20 pm

{THREAD END}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}   So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

So... who am I supposed to meet? {Private}
Page 1 of 1